All Comments on 'Spellbound'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
Bluebomber5Bluebomber5over 5 years ago
Great Story

I had read this one previously but I was a really god one. I would read it again, but as you yourself said "oh my gourd was it long". Either way keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing, of course!

Fucking awesome, thank you for this!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
Well worth reading .

This is a very hot story. Thank you .

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I knew it was a going to be a great day when I saw that my favorite author was back and that a classic LC68 story (a 23 page one no less!) awaited reading! Hopefully this will be the first of many new LC68 stories to come! Five stars and a favorite point!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn....

Wow, just wow. This story is the kind that when I read it I wonder why I bother writing. From the way it started with a bang to the how it ended with a whisper, it was amazing all the way through.

After your intro note I found myself looking for the elements you paid tribute to and they were all there, the house with a past, the cursed object, the strange neighbor who seems to know a little too much.

Best of all was the why you made them into jokes along the way and wasn't taking yourself to seriously. The dialogue was the best I've read and I loved the dirty visions and the close calls that had me saying here we go, but...no! The final pay off was well worth the read.

I've been on lit a short time and had heard you discussed as one of the best taboo authors on the site. Now I know why. Well done!

So well done I'll forgive that horrible joke in your closing note. :)

phobosukphobosukover 5 years ago
Gets my vote

Long and hot - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're back!

I missed you. It's been just a little less sparkly around here without your writing.

chuckytchuckytover 5 years ago
Wonderful to see you back here.

As always, your work is top notch. While I support your work monetarily over at Smashwords, it’s great to see you publish back over here simply because you class the joint up. You’re one of the all-time best in the genre and sub genre. Always enjoy reading your stories.

burkdmburkdmover 5 years ago
Your best

This is straight up your best work. I'm sure you'll top this in the future, but for now "holy shit that's amazing".

Thanks for writing :)

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 5 years ago
Robin is just incredibly lucky in the end...

She had no way of knowing whether Emma and Eric would be the ones to work... of knowing if they'd even be happy when all was said and done...

And yet she exposed them to her and her son making love, gave her the wine, left the mother-son porn...

I realize she believed there would be others no matter what she did but kind of hard to think of her as a friend when she was, from the get go, more interested in the end result than the couple...

And you're right, LC... that end was a long time coming... but liked the story anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ummmm... no

Well written. Well crafted. I just was turned off by the manipulation of the pendant. I felt like Emma was coerced. I love an incest story, but I believe it can be consensual and this felt more like Emma and Eric had both been mind-raped.

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
Wow!

A truly epic story! One of the best ever posted here! Thank you for sharing it with us!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 5 years ago
Whew..

The very best I've read on here. Well done. Would like to follow up 5-10 years later. Kind of like after the new wears off.

alchemy1888alchemy1888over 5 years ago
Amazing!

I was literally spellbound myself while reading your story!!!

Thanks so much for such a wonderful experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long?

The only reason I made it to the end was after Ben and his mom fucked their brains out, then dad killed them both, I skipped to the end to read the comments. Skip dad killing them, and add another page or 2 to their story would've been great. I immediately lost interest when new people were introduced for no reason, and I saw it was 23 pages long. 2-3 pages make a great story. 23 pages is a short novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wicked

I couldn't stop reading your story until I finished it. It had me hooked.

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 5 years ago
Oh my gourd!!!

It was so long.. but it was well told, had great build up, and great character building. That altogether makes one hell of a story.. it also had enough of a creepy feel to it,to keep me reading to find out what happens. Keep up the great work! Happy Halloween! !

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Really good story.

It is great to have a new story from you. You have been one of my favorites for a long time. I wish you good luck in the contest. This entry is definitely deserving of a win in my opinion. I did my part, 5 stars. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are an amazing writer!

Great Story! In my opinion, you have mad writing skills, and deserve to be published. In fact, several times while reading Spellbound I found myself thinking this was a novel I had downloaded, and not just a Literotica story. Thank you for sharing your gift with us

maxx308maxx308over 5 years ago
Really enjoyed reading this

May have been long but well worth it. Yes, it was spellbinding and totally hot.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

OMG, what an awesome story! I love the twists and turns, yes story was long but it was so captivating. Great job!

ZachDocEightZachDocEightover 5 years ago
I have been schooled!

This story was fantastic! Long but it built slowly but surely to what needed to occur to mom and son. Very frustrating each time mom denied her needs but very pleased she took control of what both really wanted. Very well done.

papabeardougpapabeardougover 5 years ago
I have 5*ss only because I could give no more

It was long, but you made it flow great, so much so it read as a true life story...

PB

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

For brevity, I could describe this as the best story I've ever read, but that wouldn't reflect the experience. I'm spellbound by it. I think the way you set it up, it could continue for a lot longer and I would devour every page of it!

I think the work of people like you is very underappreciated. An average person likely perceives this as less prestigious than non-erotic writing, or, if they are open-minded, as another form of writing. Neither of those do this justice.

There is a pleasure in reading a good non-erotic story. The pleasure of suspense, getting those dopamine hits from unpredictability, excitement from riding the roller-coaster as you're buckled in by the empathy for a character, traveling into another universe to get vicarious experience and getting your brain high on uncertainty of what that place would bring.

But when you manage to also strike that erotic nerve, the experience becomes something else entirely. It becomes so elevated as to resemble something more of a benign drug. The drug that makes your brain go into an overdrive. There are a few things like it. It takes suspense and applies it to something so evolutionary stimulating that you start to feel like you've been drugged. The character development and the "love" part of it also stimulate the relatedness need that we all have in our brain. All together, it massages your mind from all directions, giving you a state that can't be achieved by a story (suspense) or erotica alone. It is addictive, to be honest, that's why I'm leaving this comment right now, hoping that giving you a bit of praise will contribute to us, readers, getting another dose of this someday.

There are many thing that made this story so great for me.

The first of them is the combination of a horror mystery genre with erotica. Of course, for me the M/s fetish was a huge part of it - as this is my favorite niche. But I've always felt that horror is a genre that comes close to erotica, as both are primarily about eliciting emotions. Of course, there wasn't really a feeling of fear in this. But the atmosphere of a mystery horror story and the plot freedom it just makes it more thrilling. The supernatural aspect of it brings a lot more possibilities, and thus more suspense.

The second is reluctance and the slow overcoming of it. This is where the supernatural element feeds into this as well. As it can both empathize it (through teasing inner dialogues or fighting that possession/resistance to attraction) and allow to backtrack, to take a few steps back, as you did several times with this story. For example, a character behaves differently when the amulet touches him, so you can afford to create a scene that would otherwise make a jump in progress. Another example are scenes happening not to the main character but to people in her position, which introduces erotic scenes, but moves the progress on the main character much slower, stretching the suspense. It is still a part of the story, because seeing those things affects the main character, but it allows scenes that otherwise wouldn't fit.

Lastly, of course, you nail character emotions, love, and their progress. This is what I love about your stories the most.

I really hope you'll write another haunted house story someday, or something that has the same feel as this story.

I'll try to consciously shift from the fanboy mode into trying to provide some criticism, based on my experience reading it and what I think could be even better for me (which, of course, does not represent everybody).

I got accustomed to your style quickly, as you're extremely skilled at building erotic plots, where you can go from 0 to 99% very quickly and keep going at 99% throughout the story, still maintaining the feeling of progress.

But occasionally it felt like it was written by a woman. Normally, for a male, for me at least, I prefer a slower (visual) progress. The exhibitionist or voyeuristic suspense can be more powerful than the act itself. Before reading this story, I always felt that imagining a woman naked or having sex too soon already diminishes some of the suspense. If a character takes her dress off and then takes her bra immediately after that, then it's like pushing two desserts into your mouth at the same time. Perhaps, something can happen in between those moments and she walk in the direction of some mysterious sound in that state of half-undress. If you immediately walk on somebody having sex and see everything, then to me it usually feels like 0 to 100% in one second. Perhaps, we walk on somebody having sex, but she has her top on. We get to see how her breasts are bouncing (or gently swaying) her facial expression of delight. In other words, starting the visual progress at 30% instead of close to 100%. Description of the emotional aspect of it - the lust - being at 100% doesn't feel like a jump in progress. But there can be more visual suspense. Eventually, the top gets yanked off and we get mesmerized by some aspect of what we can see now, like how big her areolas are, or their color. Or, perhaps, one nipple slips out of her bra and we left out imagine another one, but eventually the moment shows us both of them. Perhaps, she is braless and we see her hard nipples through her top. It's it's not just about seeing it. It's about pay attention to it, which I'll try to explain from my POV below.

Despite this, somehow, you manage to keep that pace and continuously have things progress from that with constant new scenes, which I loved a lot. So, I don't even know whether I'm correct in by observations, as I liked the way you did it as well, where many things move fast.

The attention aspect of it makes a male reader like me feel like I'm reading something written by a woman. Of course, the main character is and it fits that her brain would work in the same way and pay attention to the same things. But it feels slightly out of sync with my experience as a reader, because I would pay more attention to some of those things, but the experience that I'm presented with doesn't. For a male the visual aspect is kinda a big deal - it steals your attention - gives you sexual ADHD. Out of all the things you can pay attention in the scene, it's likely that a huge part of that attention will be hijacked by a woman's appearance: her waist, bottom, breasts, legs, pussy. This is a huge part of the suspense and reward. If her breasts are out and she is attractive, then it's not just a small description of what you see, your brain goes, "OMG! OMG! OMG!" You would catch many glimpses of it, notice them again if she changes position. If she tugs on her breasts, you would notice how specifically she does it, because it would steal your attention. If you start to touch her legs or massage them, and it's something new and exciting, then even time can slow down a bit. Your memory would make certain moments feel longer than others, because there is more evolutionary value to them, there is more suspense in them, more to loose or gain. As you start to get excited, your brain starts to shut down and you make bolder and bolder moves. Your reward system is hijacked. Suddenly, the reward seems huge. You're infected by a compulsive desire. But the risk remains the same. You can start to look at things you shouldn't look in a way that can make you get caught, or do something that can be a bit too much, and since the risk is still the same, there is only more suspense to that moment. So the description of those bolder moves is stretched in your attention, as there is, again, more to loose or gain. Will this movement of your hand be a bit too far? Will it be stopped (or in case of an incest fantasy, too inappropriate or look out of place)? Should you feel bad about going that far? So the description of those making progress or making bolder moves is stretched in your attention, as there is, again, more to loose or gain.

Also, those small Robin teases (like her pressing her breasts across Emma's back) were very welcome, but I really hoped it would progress more at some point. I feel like there was room if not for a some lesbian scene, then at least for more Robin teasing Emma more, getting a bit more physical. It could be rationalized as a method to sexually provoke Emma. Robin and Emma could themselves in a situation together where more "pressing breasts on backs" action would be involved. Or, perhaps, one of them engaging in more voyeurism, watching another one. And the dialogue in those scenes between two moms would affect Emma's character development.

The last thing that would make this even more enjoyable for a boob man like me is the choice of Emma's breasts.

If it it was intentional, then I think I get the motivation to make them small, as I personally hate as well about reading about supernaturally attractive characters that have it all. But adding just this one superficial detail makes a lot of difference. I just kept trying to imagine them at least slightly bigger but failing, because the story already planted its seeds.

Perhaps, it was a description of some real person that was on your mind, like, pardon me, putting yourself in the story. But since it is already a fantasy just exaggerating that character a bit, and making the breasts a bit bigger would entice (uncontrollably superficial) male readers like me a lot more. It would not be the source of attraction, it will just be a very nice addition, taking it from 9 to 10.

And, pardon me again, if you were projecting yourself, and this is the same person from Smashwords, I believe you can describe them a lot bigger than you did. Because, if that is the case, I feel like some descriptions made them feel smaller than they really are (based on your avatar image, they would be of a very good size, not at all how I imagined Emma's).

Anyway, it is already a rather long review, so I'll stop. To be honest, I thought the story would be a lot longer. I know it must sound insane! But the world you build seemed potentially very vast, with many possible directions to explore, from more of Robin teasing Emma (I don't think she would steal attention from the main progress between Emma and Eric), to discovering more scenes with characters who lived on the property, and watching some of their progress.

My mistake was switching the reading mode on page 3 on my phone, which, unbeknown to me, automatically loaded all pages into one. So, the page 3 felt like going forever. The dumbass I am, I was so excited that I was reading it so slowly that I still had 20 more pages to read! But then the story started wrapping up and I realized that I'm not on the page 3 anymore, but the whole story loaded on one page. So, I got pretty sad, because I know it takes a lot of work and talent to write and I won't read anything as good anytime soon, if ever, but it came to an end. Realizing that my phone has loaded all pages into one made me feel like a child who just saw Santa burn alive in the chimney on the way down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It took me an hour to Read and I'M GLAD

It took longer to read this than some other stories, but this was a surprisingly romantic mother/son romance story. I loved the story itself, but there were many grammatical errors that I would go through and double check, for the next story you do. Great buildup, though. Even greater, and more satisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Masterpiece

A God damn MOTHERFUCKING (pun intended) masterpiece!

talltailstalltailsover 5 years ago
How can this not win?

Amazing story. Well-developed characters and a good pace made it captivating. I’ve added a new story and new author to my favorites. Well done!

darvydarvyover 5 years ago
Incredible Story!

Just an incredible story! Really enjoyed the characters and loved the slow burn! One of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dude.

I've been around the site for a long time and have read all of your stuff and many many others'. First time I've ever been moved to comment/rate. This is Grade A shit right here. I had some trepidation going into a novella length smut read but damn. This had some serious plot and was unique as they come. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long time fan

Not sure if I liked this one as much. It felt like the story was done by chapter 7. Didn't feel like there was any elements of seduction. Not to mention the ghost was too transparent. The first sign of supernatural activity threw everything in. ****

-BG187

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well. What can I say? Fantastic.

I have read every story that you have posted here. I am blown away.

I read the prologue and thought what the hell? I was worried but continued to read. You didn't disappoint.

Serious quality story telling and a wonderful imagination left me feeling this was almost too short.

You are a talented and often twisted writer and I really enjoy reading everything that you post.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
Ummmm

Holy Shite Man ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Impressive.

Not only was this a well told story: It was readable. The flow of the story wasn't interrupted by syntax, spelling and word choice errors. It was neatly packaged despite its length. I don't recall anywhere the story line was broken other than necessary dream sequences to support the plot. It took some time to read and was well worth the read.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 5 years ago
The rating system is glitching

I can only give five stars.

Maybe it's because I'm on mobile.

onlyfictiononlyfictionover 5 years ago
5 stars

Really excellent.

toy4LadyandDontoy4LadyandDonover 5 years ago
finally finished 5 stars

My goodness, what can I say? breathtaking, beautiful, kept me spellbound(lol) and fabulous. This is definitely one of your best. keep up the great work

ChubWriterChubWriterover 5 years ago
Great Story!

Excellent story!

Bob0691Bob0691over 5 years ago
Wow!

Loved it. Such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long but worth it

Was a great story. I was expecting a 1 year later end with the way it started but worth the time it took to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agreed

This is the best incest story you've ever written, one of the top five I've read in the last 10 years on this site daily. I'm glad you're proud of it -- you should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Impressed.

I haven't always been a fan of your work. But this was incredible! You have really shown meticulous care for the characters growth and a steady progression of the story. None of it felt forced at all. You have made a new fan out of me. Thank you for such a moving and immersive story.

octabrainoctabrainover 5 years ago
A masterpiece indeed!

You're a brilliant author. It's wonderful you keep writing.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

I love long stories, yes it was a little drawn out but I would not change anything for the world... thanks for a great read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FFS, that was hot.

Absolutely thrilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best i have ever read

This story seriously need a sequel this is just too good to forget the story has been ringing in my head for the last three days the chemistry between the mother and the son is just amazing and the way she teases him is the best part thanks for the story i seriously hope you write a sequel to this i got off 7 times by reading this story and i still can't get enough

happymuffinhappymuffinover 5 years ago
Holy Shit

Damn this is good stuff. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

One of the most brilliant and well written stories a had the privilege ro Read.

If you have more please share it with us not so gifted.

jwittjrjwittjrover 5 years ago
Truly a great story

Yes it was long but it was hard to put down. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy sh!t

Possible the best lovecraft story I have ever read

Ken_Richards57Ken_Richards57over 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Bravo! Bravo! Once again outstanding work. Thank you for sharing this with me (us). My only comment to you is, at approx. 260 pages (ya ya, 23 lit pages) you probably should have published this on the open market for real money. It would sell well and you know it. With that said all I can say again is Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
JUST GREAT

This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read here!! I wish there were more than 5 stars. It deserves 20!

rezakhezrirezakhezriover 5 years ago
Thanks

This is something great. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like a novel you just can't put down

An excellent story that really drawn you into the characters and gives you a true feeling of love and lust. Very well written thank you again, and I look forward to reading more from you.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Good writing

As I mention before your writing is good as always but hope wimpy the Sons in your stories is...

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
Thanks for the special story. I've read the first ten chapters, and

so many great things so far. To pick one, the conversation between Emma and Robin over wine was amazing. Looking forward to the next thirteen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I've never managed to get through a story more than 4 pages long on this site, but I was hooked on this from the minute I started.

23 pages later and I am truly satisfied.

This was incredible - I'm really looking forward to reading your other stuff!x

nicho1855nicho1855over 5 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for allowing us the privilege of enjoying your stories on literotica. To me a good story is as much about the journey as it is the destination, and you do that better than anyone. On a side note, I don't suppose there's any chance of seeing Moms Happy Ending, or Moms In For It Now being posted on this site?

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
I finished this one last night and

wanted to take the time to thank the author for a job well done. I was happy to see this mom and son get together and wish them good luck (not that they'll need my wishes) on a joyous life together,

Budson1962Budson1962over 5 years ago
Easily kept my attention all the way through

Best story I’ve read on this site yet. Great job, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic.

I think this was one of the best stories yet. I think it should be printed. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo

Excellent portrayal of loving sex which is as close to heaven as people can get and remain alive !

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 5 years ago
Encore

Fantastic, without a doubt the best story I've read on this website in months. Particularly in this category, as not a lot of good stories have been put out recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

I have read everything you have written on here and this story just blows the others away, nobody and i mean nobody writes this stuff as well as you do. This was entertaining right the way through and although i had to read it over 2 nights i can honestly say i know i will read it again and again, much as i have several of the other stories you have published on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
absolutly Brilliant!!!

I read it over 2 nights, felt like I could not drag my eyes away. I just hope there is more of these type of stories in your head.

Paul G

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Crap

I don't usually read the long ones as they get drawn out and really are at times boring.

I have read others by you and have enjoyed them. But, This one takes the cake.

And if i had to say one word for this one it would be "WOW" Thank you for the awesome read. (ps. I don't usually comment one these but, you deserve the accolades.)

Rake456Rake456about 5 years ago
Very impressive

Gotta say, you started off the story with an all-in sex scene, and I was all like "Good lord, it's gonna be one of THOSE stories." And then that thing happened way out of left field, and I went like "Holy shit!", and ended up being all in by page 2. Was an impressive turn, so good job on that.

As for the rest, what can I say. Pretty much impeccable pacing, although I felt the last sex scene was a little overly long, while the epilogue could have been quite a bit longer. That being said though, it's a huge nitpick, and not really important in the grand scheme of things. I still felt like everything was neatly tied up by the end of it.

The characters were great, from the main characters to the secondary characters, as well as those background characters or whatever you wanna call them. Those little snippets you get definitely manage to convey some real emotion in terms of what happens to them.

So yeah, 5 stars etc, and looking forward to whatever you write next!

Oh and, perhaps most importantly, the stupid gourd joke got a chuckle out of me, so there's that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved it

At first I thought it would be just a another dud but than I found it a wonderful rollercoaster of emotions thank you and bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Best story evah!

B_Rad_0990B_Rad_0990almost 5 years ago
10 Stars??!!!

If I could rate this 10 stars, I would. I enjoy long stories that actually have depth and tell a story, not just the one and done type. As for this, I was hooked by page 2, YO, talk about starting the story off with a bang... lmao!! This was an amazing read and I’ll definitely be looking for more from you!! Thank you!

EyeOfTheBeholderEyeOfTheBeholderalmost 5 years ago
Well worth the read

This story read like an all night campfire. The blaze of smal twigs being consumed in fire. Another log, and a another, and the final blase of crackling heat before the glow of embers. So all consuming. Wonderful

mharrisonmharrisonover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Thank you for this story. I have really enjoyed it.

Theres no need to apologize for the length of this story. A good story will be what ever length it need's to be, and this is a great one :)

Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

I frekin loved this one big time! Could have been more thou, such as 4 way with Robin and Cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Anonymous 08/2019:

Are you crazy? I think you must have skipped everything but the fucking, because the entire story was about their journey to a new kind of love. It wasn't about hot sex; in fact, the author could have left out all the rough sex and dirty talk -- made the whole thing gentle sex and sweet words -- and the story would be essentially unchanged. A four-way with the neighbors doesn't fit anywhere in the emotional journey of either protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Greatness!

This is by far the best i have read so far on this site. Please continue to write more long stories of this nature. And thank you!

Cessna675Cessna675over 4 years ago
Spellbound was Spellbinding

It took me over a week to read this story but kept me captivated great job

donny70donny70over 4 years ago
Great to see a mother and her son "find" each other

Eric and Emma had to get away from the house and memories from when John was alive. John told her to not sit around and moldy. She would find someone to take care of her like he did.

None other than the product of the two of them.

Great Story !

Like they say, the length does make a difference. It was the RIGHT length to get everything across. May they live on happy, satisfied and loving each other.

bipaddlerbipaddlerover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Never on this site have I come across a story that could hold my attention for this long, but I couldn't tear away from this one. The character development and slow-burn plot were addicting and l was, in fact, Spellbound. You avoided the usual cliches that litter this sub-genre and would have reduced the story to just another nasty cheap stroker. The fact that love was just as important, if not more so, than hot sex made the story truly dimensional.

The only shortcoming was the liberal amount of technical errors (misspellings, grammar & syntax errors, etc) that really weren't bad enough to detract from the story at all. Let one or two proofreaders clean that stuff up. Truly my all-time favorite in the sub-genre. Bravissimo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A wonderful story. Assezsed from abroad.

Excellent story which has narrative power as well as sexual emotional strength. It is long but well worth the trip. The only problem is the, it seems to non citizens of the USA, hangup about sex and in particular incest. Incest is legitimized in the christian bible, and has been practiced in all cultures at different times. Less emphasis on the prohibition of some sexual practices by an immoral government would lead to less stress for the population and an easier life for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your best work, bar none.

I see elements of CPBaudelaire, Turniphead, Alwayswantedto and Ahabscribe woven into this story, but it is not a pastiche, nor is it derivative or even imitative. I make these comparisons as a long-time Literotica member and a very, very picky fan of the M/S genre. It's your own vision and it's very, very good. Pacing and the buildup of tension are impeccable and it is not possible to stop reading once you've started.

Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Spellbound

Spellbound ... Yes it was long , but I thought it was great..

It kept me interested, and wanted to keep reading to the end..I thought it was well written, And enjoyed every word

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good But

Thought the story was well written even though it’s full of grammar and wrong name errors. What I find disturbing is that they have a very nasty brutal fuckfest, far in excess of what she had done with her loving husband, the first time. Nether she or her son feel guilty or disrespectful toward each other afterward? Seems the moral to this author’s incest stories is that the mother has to act like a whore and let her son fuck her like one before they can have a respectful loving relationship. What a sad way to start off a loving relationship!

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 4 years ago

Just finished this for the second time. Just as amazing as first time around.

I agree with your comments at the end about this being your best incest story.

As to the length I think it's fine - A good story shouldn't be chopped down to make it fit some perceived notion that long means it isn't a great story.... I find that many of the really good stories turn out to be quite lengthy. I also prefer it when author publish the whole work in one go. I feel that this allows them to keep overall control of the story and ensure continuity. All to frequently I find stories where authors have allowed the plot to change and they loose the flow/thread of the story :( Also, one of my pet hates with multipart stories is reading through multiple chapters to find the author has stopped submitting stuff and we never get to hear the conclusion of the story... But hey - we all like different things, just my thoughts...

Please do keep up the great work & thankyou for haring with us.

JohnDoe3151592JohnDoe3151592over 3 years ago
Whoa!

Uhm...

That was a fairly good story. (Weird and spooky, and with a number of typos and punctuation errors, but good.) The thing I can get behind the most is wanting to save her son from Ashley - because what Ashley did makes me VISCERALLY ANGRY.

Calling her a whore is an insult to whores - at least they're doing it to earn money.

Calling her a slut without adding many modifiers (including ones like horrible, conniving, wretched, and despicable) is an insult to sluts - who at the not-too-bad end just like sex or have nymphomania, and at the worse end are serial cheaters, but not humiliators - and if they have that reputation accurately, then... You know what you're signing up for, or don't mind.

JimmyHuntJimmyHuntover 3 years ago

What a great story.

*5

Such a lustful sex. Good story building

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
Great job.

Great plot, well thought out.

You crossed all the T's and dotted all the I's.

That had to be a lot of work.

Thank you.

youngstuds4meyoungstuds4meover 3 years ago

I was literally spellbound reading this. Amazing! Obviously, there were a few errors, especially towards the end, but a story this long does take a long time to edit and sometimes a few mistakes may slip through. Still, you had me on the edge until the very last word! Continue to explore innovative plots like this and hope to see more great stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best I’ve read.. off topic question

Does anyone know of stories similar to this? I always read comments like “One of the best,” and it makes me want to yell because they never elaborate on what those other stories are. So if anyone could please share a few it would be great. Thanks

tranquilshorestranquilshoresover 3 years ago
Definitely one of my favourites

When I started reading this I certainly wasn't expecting it to run for 23 pages but what became apparent quite early on was that it was going to be impossible to stop reading until the end. The plot was excellent. Loved the supernatural theme. Loved the characters and how the story evolved. The pace made the build up all the more exciting and erotic. I've not yet read any of your other works but will certainly do so now. Keep up the good work.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

I absolutely loved every part of this epic novel. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I gave it 5 stars and wish I could give it 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic! It was sometimes hard to separate who is dreaming what but that made it fun.

jabuljabulabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this epic 23 page novella. I couldn’t stop reading once I started. The pacing was perfect. I really hope to see more of this type of work. I love the supernatural theme. Do you have more like this?

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

One of my ALL-TIME favourites! Great job.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Finally, someone who can write. This is a excellent story. and wish it would continue. I consider this to be erotic literature; not smut/porn. It had good character and plot/subplot development. I would like to read more of this type material on this site. To save me time, if any of your other 135 stories are of this quality, could you please point them out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your best story ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I think I've ever read here! It being as long at it was made it even better. Well done for this genre!!!!

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

What a ride!

I wish I could give you 10 Stars, for this work. Bravo!

I was so worried you might screw this up with a foursome,

with Cliff and Robin, or throwing Ashley into the mix some how.

Would be fun to see more of these folks.

Emma still has a cherry that needs breaking open.

Again, Great work!

WB

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story! Not too long. Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story long but interesting a lot of great sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

Would love new chapters in this story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22258 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...