Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emma let me tell you something. The love I have for my son is like nothing I ever felt before and he feels the same way. When Cliff looks at me I see love and desire."

Robin glanced over to where the woman behind the counter was now cleaning off the tables around them. She leaned closer, and like Emma, lowered her voice.

"The sex is incredible. We've been together for over fifteen years and we can't get enough of each other. Whether it's the taboo or that genetic sexual attraction theory I read up on or hell maybe even something to do with the stone, the passion is incredible."

Emma slid her hand from Robins. "So this is what it's all about? Kinky sex?"

"You know yourself the best sex is with someone you love and trust and want to be good to. Emma your son wants to make you happy and please you in every way and as his mother you know no one could love him better than you and that extends to the bedroom too."

"So all this twilight zone style mystique can be pretty much summed up in one of those movies you left for my son to watch."

"Every fantasy is based on a real life desire. The women who have dared cross society's imposed boundaries have been well rewarded as have their sons. You'll see soon enough."

"Its not going to happen." Emma told her. "Know why? Because something's missing from this little puzzle."

"What's that?"

"Eric has never thought of me in that way."

"He has or it wouldn't have gotten as far as it has." Robin gave her a sly smile. "How far has it gotten, Emma? A kiss? Some heavy petting? Maybe more?"

Try a blow job, Emma thought disgustedly.

"Your silence and the look on your face is all the proof I need." Robin continued. "Now I'll tell you what. Are you really convinced your son has never had thoughts of you?"

"I'm sure of it."

"You know everything he thinks? All the time?"

"Don't play games. I know he's never wanted me."

"Then prove me wrong and yourself right."

"How?"

"Simple. I told you the stone releases inhibitions and can bring out secret desires. When Eric is contact with the stone his secret lust is revealed. He's also all yours and will do whatever you want him to."

"There a point to this latest line of crap?" Emma asked testily.

"Yes. Have your son touch the pendant and ask him if he's ever thought of you."

"But the stone makes him want me."

"He wants to please you in every way. Tell him you want to know the truth and if he says no, then maybe I'm wrong and the stone is gone totally one way, but I can't see it changing its pattern. If he says yes? Ask him for details and decide whether or not you want to believe him."

"I'm not letting him touch it again." Emma declared adamantly.

"Because you're afraid of what will happen." Robin smiled tightly. "I don't just mean between the two of you, but that if you ask him you'll find out he's thought of his very attractive and lonely mother."

"I think we're done here." Emma reached into her wallet and left a twenty on the table. "I'm not so stubborn that I won't admit I believe some of what you said, but I don't believe it has to end the way the others have."

"It doesn't. It will end happy for you two. I know it will." Robin smiled away as if they were discussing wedding plans. "I thank you for listening and being open minded and understand your anger and concerns."

"Nice of you." Emma quipped as she rose to her feet.

"You're a lawyer Emma and as such I know everything has to be questioned and disbelieved until there's total proof." Robin stood as well. "I'll just ask you to try to keep one thing in mind."

"What would that be?"

Robin turned serious. "That some laws are meant to be broken."

Chapter 13

Emma got out of the car and walked up the stairs of the porch. She planned on heading into the house and soaking in the hot tub and trying to take a nap. She'd barely slept last night and the conversation with Robin had only served to increase her stress.

The whole thing was ridiculous. Magic stones that drove mothers to act like lust craved porn stars in order to seduce their sons.

"Don't forget, it's about love, too."

Emma had just reached the door when the voice whispered to her. Robin wasn't wrong about it being bound to the house it seemed. Thoughts like that were the biggest causes of her stress. As crazy as it all was, she'd experienced too much in the last three days to deny pretty much anything Robin had said.

On that note she hoped to slip into the house and avoid Eric, at least for the time being. She needed to get her head together before she talked to him. As much as she was convinced she knew the answer, Emma was going to flat out ask him if he had thought of her.

Odds are even if he had he'd deny it, but Emma had spent years taking depositions and grilling witnesses. Eric was nowhere near an accomplished enough liar to fool her. Not to mention he was his father's son and had the same exact nervous tics when he was lying or dodging an issue.

Emma slipped quietly into the house and a quick glance into the living room showed Eric sitting on the couch. The TV was on, but the sound off. Emma was going to call out that she was home, but wasn't feeling well and was going to lie down. That way he wouldn't come looking for her for anything and she could have some privacy while she figured out how to ask her son if he'd ever wanted to fuck her.

Before she could say anything, she heard Eric laugh and then say something. She wondered who he was talking to. Eric had literally cut himself off from all his former friends; even the ones that took his side in the Ashley debacle.

He was taking a new beginning to an unhealthy extreme so if he was talking to one of his friends from back home she'd be thrilled for him. Emma walked up behind him in time to hear,

"You really think you could come out here?" A pause. "That would be great, but I'll have to talk to my mother." Eric stiffened on the couch and turned his head to look over his shoulder. His eyes widened when he saw her and he spoke quickly into the phone. "Hey, gotta go. Talk to you later."

"Hey, mom." He addressed her as he lowered his phone. "How was the meeting?"

"It went really well," she told him. "How did you know I was home?"

Eric smiled sheepishly. "I think this house has made me kind of jumpy, I heard your heels when you walked into the room. He laughed. "I figured out back at our old house you can't sneak around on hardwood floors in your shoes."

"My boy sneaking around? Never." Emma noticed his phone was still in his hands and he was staring at it as he spoke. "Who were you talking to?"

"Oh, that was Rob."

"Really? I thought you were through with everyone."

"Yeah, well he called out of the blue yesterday so I called him back and we've talked a couple times."

"That's great, Eric!" Emma came around and sat on the arm of the couch next to him. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well," he paused and ran his fingers through his hair, causing her to frown. Either he was about to lie or just not tell her everything. "I wasn't sure if I'd be able to talk to him and that we could be cool again. So I didn't bring it up."

"Sounds like he wants to come visit you so I guess that means you're cool again?" Emma tousled his hair. "I told you that he was your one real friend through all that bullshit."

"Yeah, I guess you were right." He wasn't looking at her as he spoke. Instead his eyes had gravitated to her legs.

Emma had them crossed and as she had a habit of doing had her shoe dangling off her foot. Steven, who had a bit of a foot fetish, had always said it was a teasing move and a way of being flirty. Emma had told him he was a damn pervert, but had gone out of her way to do it for him when they were alone. It usually led to a nice foot rub and then some not so nice activity.

"If he wants to come up, he's welcome to."

While speaking Emma kicked her leg back and forth and let the shoe hang from just her toes. She kept her gaze on Eric as she did and was annoyed to his eyes riveted to her foot.

"He is his father's son, Emma. Why don't you ask him for a foot rub?" There was loud laughter. "After all he did watch at the feet of my mother!"

"Thanks, mom."

"In fact, tell him I'm willing to pay for his ticket if he wants to fly."

"Okay." Eric nodded, but his smile seemed forced. "I'll let him know."

"Good. I'd be thrilled to see you guys friends again." Emma flipped her heel off and lifting her other leg used her now bare foot to push the other one off.

Again, Eric's eyes followed every move and to her dismay he shifted on the couch. It hadn't been so long for her that she couldn't tell when a man was trying to relieve a sudden pressure in their jeans.

"Hey, you painted your toes." There was nothing improper in his words, but the fact he noticed caused her already frayed nerves to kick up even more. What son noticed his mother's toe nails?

"I spotted a salon right near the new job so decided to treat myself. Did these too." Emma flashed her hand in front of his face, showing off her emerald green nails. "Like them?"

"They look great." He gave her a genuine smile. "Good for you mom. About time you started taking care of yourself again."

"Thanks, I think."

"You know what I mean. You've been borderline frumpy since dad. Nice to see you trying to look sexy again."

"Sexy?" She made herself stretch her long legs out and point her toes forward, causing the muscles in her calves to flex and show off the shape of her legs in general. "You think so?"

"I do. You know I love green. Especially on you, brings out your eyes." He pointed to her chest. Funny how that necklace matches them, no?"

"I know, funny." She watched her son stare blatantly at her legs and deciding she had to get this over with said. "Speaking of dressing sexier, this is the first time I've worn heels this high in awhile and my feet are killing me."

Turning on the arm, she swung her legs across his lap. "Be a dear and rub my feet for a couple minutes?"

"Sure." Eric shrugged and cupping her right foot between his large hands, proceeded to press his thumbs into her foot at the base of her toes.

"You don't mind?"

"Not at all." He replied, his left hand sliding down her foot to rub her heel while his other fingers massaged the upper part of her foot. "I'm glad I can do something to make you feel good."

"Yeah, honey," Emma decided to go all in and lowered her voice to a soft purr. "You like making your mother feel good?"

"Sure." He didn't seem to pick up on the tone of her comment. "You do everything you can for me so why shouldn't I try to make you happy?"

"That feels so good." Emma sighed and wasn't kidding.

Eric's strong fingers pressing into the ball of her foot and massaging her heel felt amazing. Emma's calves were across his thighs and she caught herself looking at his crotch for a reaction, but his jeans were loose fitting making it hard to tell.

"It's supposed to." Eric switched his hands to her left foot and Emma released a long sigh that she turned into a low moan as he was now squeezing her foot between his hands, working the top and bottom simultaneously.

The sight of her small foot in his large hands had her thinking of how his hands would feel on her hips or better yet, around her ankles as he held her legs up. Eric was big and strong and she could easily imagine him having his way with her. Pinning her down and moving her around into any position he wanted her in.

Emma's breathing grew heavier and she was aware of the pendant beneath her blouse heating up.

"Getting warm." She began unbuttoning her blouse, and noticed Eric shift his gaze from her feet to watch.

"Don't worry, I have something on underneath." She told him.

"Why would I think you didn't?" He asked and his response gave her hope he wasn't interested. The pendant wasn't in contact with him and he was speaking as himself. Robin could be wrong after all.

Emma finished unbuttoning the black blouse and made a show of slowly sliding it off her shoulders. Beneath it she wore a red sleeveless tank top that matched her knee length skirt. The shirt flattered her small breasts and she arched her back to push them out there more.

"Tease."

Emma felt the pendant pulse when it spoke in her mind. She realized she had acknowledged the damn thing did have a mind of its own, but still held hopes it could only push her and there was no desire on Eric's part to work with.

As she had before, but when the stone was really affecting her and Eric, Emma reached up and let her hair down. She gave it a shake and Eric nodded. "Tell you what, mom, you're a beautiful woman."

"Thank you, honey. You're a good looking young man, so maybe I passed it down?"

"I look like dad, but I guess pretty is pretty right?" he grinned and lifted his head as if posing for a picture.

"You're not pretty." She made a show of thinking. "Ruggedly handsome?"

"Sold!" He laughed and continued to rub her feet.

Emma remained silent other than to release some heartfelt coos of pleasure at how good his rubbing her feet felt. She ignored her stiff nipples and the inevitable heat between her thighs. She watched Eric who seemed far too engrossed in her feet and legs, with an occasional sidelong glance at her breasts thrown in.

No doubt he was looking, but did seeing her as a woman mean he actually lusted for her? Even if he did, this house, the mother son porn stash he'd been perusing and the necklace driven encounters could be fueling it. Had he thought of her before this house was the question.

Emma slid down from the arm of the couch, settling into the corner of the couch and pushing her legs further across him. At this point her ass was pressed against his thigh and her skirt had ridden up high enough to expose her thighs almost to the crotch of her panties.

"Make yourself comfortable," he joked, but his eyes were instantly on her thighs when she spread her legs apart a few inches.

"You're a natural born cock tease, aren't you, Emma?"

Eric had switched to lightly trailing his fingers along the tops of her feet. It felt good, but seemed more of a sexual touch than simply rubbing her feet. She remained still and after a few times, his fingers left her feet and were sliding up her shin and towards her knee.

"Think I have nice legs, honey?"

"Huh?" Eric blinked. "That's kind of a weird question."

"You said the other day you think I'm attractive."

"Well yeah, but I mean in general. It's not like I check you out and think, damn!"

"You said worse things that that yesterday."

"What?" His hands stopped moving and he frowned. "What did I say yesterday?"

"You really don't remember?"

"No and its not like I've been drinking or out of my mind. Maybe you're not remembering something right?"

"You don't remember kissing me?"

"Kissing you? Like for real?" Eric's confusion seemed legitimate. "Mom, you okay?"

"I am." She put her hands out to him. "Humor me. What's the last thing you remember last night?"

"I heard you yelling and I came in to see if you were okay. You told me you had a dream about dad and we talked about being creeped out a little by the house." He tapped his chin. "Oh, and I told you I had a dream too."

"You didn't say what it was."

"No because it was just so out there it wasn't worth it."

"I'd like to know."

"Go fish, mom." Eric grunted. "You're asking me all these stupid questions and not telling me why so I'm not wasting time talking about a dumb dream."

"Was it about me?" Emma cut off his protest. "No details, just yes or no."

"No."

Thank God. "Okay."

Eric sighed. "Alright, know what? I'll tell you part of it. I dreamt about dad too. That's why I was kind of spooked when you said you did."

"What was it about?"

"I don't want to..."

"Were you at our old house? Was he just talking to you?"

"Yes." Eric nodded.

Had they had the same dream? Had Eric dreamt of his father telling him he should take his place?

"Once you got into bed with me, you don't remember anything else?"

"No." he looked away.

"Eric, I know this seems stupid, but I need you to be honest with me. "Did you have a dream about Ashley?"

When he rolled his eyes she added. "Fine, you were talking in your sleep so I know you did. I just want to know if you recall it."

"Yeah, mom I had a dream about her and it was a dirty dream, okay?" He shook his head. "I'm sure that was your next bizzaro world question."

Emma caught herself asking for details, wondering if he saw Ashley when in reality is was her playing with and ultimately sucking his dick while he fingered her.

"And you came hard...twice." The voice giggled. "Second time was when you were painting your pretty little tits with baby boy's cum."

"Eric, I need to ask you a question."

"You've been asking me questions, stupid ones at that."

"I need you to promise me you'll answer honestly because it's important."

Her tone and expression must have conveyed how series she was because the look of annoyance on his face faded away and he nodded. "Okay."

"And please don't get mad at the question."

"I'll try not to."

"Eric." Emma reached down and put her hand over his where whether he realized it or not, it still rested on her leg just below her knee.

"Mom." He repeated, but his eyes met hers.

"Have you ever desired me?"

"Have I...what the hell kind of question is that?" He pulled his hand from hers.

"Answer the question. Have you ever fantasized about me? Ever thought of having sex with me?"

"Mom!" Eric turned on the couch, pushing her legs from his lap. "Have you been watching those movies you yelled at me about?"

"You're not answering me." Emma pointed out. "I want a yes or no answer and I want it now."

"Fine. Hell no." He blinked as he answered and her heart sank.

"You're lying."

"Bullshit. Mom, what's up with you?" His eyes narrowed. "Do you want me to say yes? Is that why you're sprawled across me like some reject from a milf movie?"

"Boy's smooth, but he's lying, Emma. You know it."

"Eric, you can tell me. I won't be mad."

"That's nice of you, but the answer's no. I'd never think of you like that." He swallowed hard. "God, mom that's sick and the sickest part would be how could I do that to dad?"

His answer stunned her. Both his words and the emotion in his voice as he answered.

"He's getting upset and guilty because he knows he did."

"He's telling the truth." Emma whispered.

"Who are you talking to?"

"One way to find out; do it, Emma. I'm better than any truth serum or polygraph test."

You'll show me what you want me to see, not the truth. This time she kept the thought internal.

"Your first reaction was he's lying. Trust your gut like you do in court. Ask him while he's touching me. He'll tell you the truth, he has to."

You're goal is to bring us together. Of course you'll make him tell me he did.

"Mom?" Eric cut into her internal dialogue. "You okay? Should I not have brought up dad?"

"See how sweet he is? He's worried he upset you!"

"I don't trust you."

"I can only work with what's there. You know its there in you. You know the memory that triggered it. He has one too or I couldn't push his desire for you."

"I'm okay. Just thinking about what I asked you."

"I swear mom, I never did. I thought that movie was hot, but because it was a mom, but not my mom."

"Repeat what I say, and watch his eyes, Emma."

To her surprise, she spoke the words the voice fed her. "So that night I was passed out drunk and you stayed with me you didn't do something you shouldn't have?"

Eric's mouth dropped open and his eyes widened to the point it would have been comical if his reaction didn't give away the fact the voice was right.

1...1617181920...23