Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its not." Emma told him. "I can't tell you what's going on because its more trouble than its worth, but I think we need to leave."

"Leave? We just got all our stuff squared away and you just took a job!"

"We'll move to the city, it's less than an hour from here. I'll be closer to work and farther from here."

"Thought you hated big cities."

"I do, but I'm not liking this house. I'm tired of trying to sound rational. There's something wrong here and you know it too, so let's throw some stuff together and go."

"Where?"

"We'll stay in a motel for a few days until we find a place then come back up here with movers. I'll pay them to pack everything; we won't have to do much."

The phone rang again and when Emma looked down, it was Ashley.

"Eric, you can't talk to her anymore."

"Mom, I know you're upset. You have a right to be, but she's sorry, she really is and..."

"Wait." Emma put her finger up to silence him. "That was her before. She wants to come up here?"

"Her father offered to fly her up here for a few days to talk."

"And were you going to tell me?"

"Eventually." He sighed. "I knew you'd be mad."

"Damn straight I'm mad. I forbid you to see this girl. In fact I'm going to call her father and tell him to keep his whore at home before she gives half the boys in Chicago VD."

"Mom!"

"Don't mom me. She played you for a fool and now she realizes the other guys are going to just treat her like the pig she is and you were good to her. Once a dog always a dog, Eric. She won't change and I won't let you find that out and be hurt again."

"You don't have the right to tell me that. It's my life."

"One that for now you share with me and while you do? She's off limits." Emma turned her back to him. "End of discussion."

"I miss her, mom! I really do. I think about her all the time and I know what she did was wrong, but I need her."

Emma stopped and made sure to breath and do a quick count to ten. Eric's voice was cracking and she needed to try and understand and be reasonable with him, not go off and upset him more.

"Eric, this is about one thing and one thing only," she said quietly as she turned back to face him. "Its about sex. She was your first and only and you haven't moved on yet. You're young and frustrated."

"Its more than that."

"No, its not. You just confessed to me what you did was because you were that pent up and frustrated."

"Going to throw that in my face now?"

"Not at all, but making a point. You're desperate and don't have to be. You haven't even gone into town yet. Take the car, go hang out at a Starbuck's or find a club. Get out there. You'll meet someone nice. Or, hey they don't even have to be nice, just fun. Ashley is not the only girl in the world, Eric."

"But I know her and she wants to be with me again."

"How's that going to work, Eric? She going to move out here?"

"No, but her dad has money. She could come up here a couple times a month for the weekend."

"And bang everyone else the rest of the time." Emma finished for him. "Eric, as un-motherly as this sounds? Go get laid."

"Its more than sex," he insisted. "I loved her and she loved me and she made a mistake and maybe we can get past it! She's the only girl who's ever loved me. How do you know someone else will?"

"Because you're amazing," Emma said softly. "Any decent girl would be happy to have someone like you. I'd love to meet someone like you." She bit back her own emotion. "Actually I did, your father, and that's why you're so amazing, because you're just like him."

"I want to see her." Eric told her. "I want to let her come up and if she needs to pay for a motel that's fine. I want to talk to her."

"It won't be talk. First thing she'll do is fuck you to show you what you're missing. She has you by the dick and she knows it. Once she fucks you it will be all over."

"Know what, mom? Who cares if we fuck? At least I'll get laid and maybe I'll just use her. I'll have a great couple of days of sex then she can go back home and I'll be better."

"More of the snake that bit you doesn't work. Want sex? find someone else. And for the record?" Emma rolled her eyes. "You think she was great because you have no one to compare her to."

"Nice, mom."

"Bet she asked if you've been with anyone. Bet she loved you haven't been. She's still your one and only and will use that. I know women, Eric. I am one."

"Then be his woman!"

"And you're my mother who cares about me and I appreciate it. Maybe I'm making a mistake mom, but it's my mistake to make. You might be right, but like I said, at least I'll get what I need."

"Using her for sex makes you no better than her."

"We're not going to agree." Eric sighed. "I'm going to call her and if she comes down I'll meet her in town and won't bring her near you."

He turned away from her and picking up his phone turned and headed for the stairs. Before he reached them the phone was already to his ear. "Hey, Ash. Sorry, I was in the middle of something."

His voice faded as he made his way up the stairs. Emma sank down on the couch and cradled her pounding head in her hands. Another close call. She'd literally been inches away from letting her son fuck her.

On top of that, her son was about to run right back into the arms-and between the legs of-the girl who'd used and humiliated him and pretty much ruined his life. She knew she was right. This was about sex. She felt the same way about Steven, but in her case he was no longer in her life to come back to her.

For Emma it would be a matter of time before she could finally break the ice because what choice did she have? Celibacy? A lifetime of toys, batteries, and fantasies? Getting off to memories of Steven? Sooner or later she'd get frustrated enough to make the move.

In fact if she'd had this mess wouldn't be happening with her and Eric. The damned pendant would have nothing to work with because she'd be satisfied sexually and maybe even in a good relationship.

But for Eric it was different. The bitch was still his obsession and was now putting herself back in his life. He would never go with another girl while Ashley was available and acting contrite. She would fly up here and as soon as they were alone she'd fuck his brains out.

She'd suck and fuck and be his dirty whore and pretend it was just for him even though she'd probably been Mark's whore hours before she got on the plane. But she'd have her claws back into her son.

Eric was twenty and sex was a far bigger deal for him than her. Emma needed it, but had spent her life with a good man and knew what real love was. That gave her the ability to hold out and not think with her libido, but her heart as well.

Eric had loved Ashley and maybe still did, but she was a selfish brat and it had always been a bit one way even before he'd found out what she was doing. He didn't know any better was what it came down to. That and hormones.

Emma hadn't just been consoling him. She'd meant what she said, he'd done what he had to her because he was heartbroken over both his father and Ashley and not himself. As Emma continued to think she found herself wondering if seeing Ashley might not have an advantage.

If the slut came up here and fucked Eric wouldn't that break his obsession with her and end the efforts of the pendant? If Eric was back in lust with Ashley he wouldn't want her in anyway. Could it still affect him if he were not searching for something?

"You'll let your son be hurt again rather than be the one who never hurts him?"

It was right, that was a selfish thought. She should never want to see Eric with that slut no matter what. Maybe the answer was her doing what she'd told Eric. Go into town, find a bar or club and just get laid. Totally meaningless sex could be what she needed too.

"You haven't had that kind of sex since college. You spent a lifetime with sex that meant something. You know you crave lust with love and you know where to find it."

The pendant was pulsing with each word and a sudden burning sensation caused her to gasp and grab it to put it outside her shirt. The second she did she saw Eric with Ashley, saw them in a hotel and her on her knees sucking his cock.

Eric moaning her name over and over as he came in her mouth and eager to make things up to him, Ashley would take every drop. She'd fuck him in every position. She'd ride him and bend over for him.

She'd suck and fuck him until he couldn't get it up anymore and all the while tell him she loved and missed him. Ashley would apologize with her pretty little mouth and tight young pussy and who knows, maybe even her ass; anything to hook Eric again.

The image changed to Ashley once again on her knees, but this time sucking and fucking Mark. They were in her bed with a picture of Eric right there on the night stand and she was laughing at it and Mark was making jokes that his cock was bigger and if Eric could fuck her right she wouldn't be banging him.

The image flashed to Eric sitting on his bed in tears like he was the night he'd told her what had happened. She was coming here to fuck him, claim him as her own then run back home and do whoever she wanted.

"Maybe she'll ask him to come back with her. Come back to home with her and his friends. She's going to try to take your son from you Emma."

Emma shook her head, but the thought didn't seem that farfetched.

"She'll have him by the cock like you know she will. He'll choose her over you because she can give him what he needs. Then once he's back home, she'll betray him again and he'll be all alone."

"I can't let that happen."

"There's only one way to stop it, Emma. You have to show Eric how much you love him and how badly you need him. You have to show him that you have everything he needs in every way. Show him the best of both worlds. The lust of a lover and the love of a mother."

"I can't do that."

"You can! Emma you heard him tell you what he did! He was thinking of you. Had you woke up that night and been receptive he would have gone all the way. He wanted you! He still does, but if you let this skank get her mouth on him again you'll lose him to her."

The emerald stone seemed both hot and cold at the same time and was throbbing in her hand. Emma sensed a change in its tone as well. It was no longer detached or mocking. Its words were filled with the concern she felt.

That told her Ashley could indeed break its hold and defeat its purpose, but at what cost? Her relationship with her son, and his being used until once again crushing him?

"He's making plans right now Emma! And if I know my little tramps she's probably talking dirty and promising him everything! Bet she's even sending dirty pictures to him!"

Emma nodded, she could see it happening that way. Ashley was a sexy little thing and girls her age used what they had to get what they wanted. Sad thing was she had no doubt Eric could be swayed away from her if he'd go out and find a real woman. One that could put that little girl to shame.

"You're a real woman, Emma, and right now he's yours for the taking. You felt the control you have over him last night. That control will be lost if she comes here. He won't be your boy anymore, he'll be hers!"

"No," Emma stood up from the couch. "He's not hers. He's my baby and I'm not going to let her take him from me."

"Then you know what to do, Emma."

"I have to make him forget her."

"And there's only one way to do it." The voice whispered. "Show him what real love is and be what he needs you to be, his everything."

"But its wrong." She whispered as she slowly walked over to the stairs.

"Wrong is watching a beautiful woman being mistreated. Watching them be cheated on and beaten and spoken down to and isolated from everything but their abuser."

Emma flinched as the voice now sounded angry.

"Wrong is women who think they have to take that. That no one else would love them. Wrong is a young man who loves his mother and wants to help her, being told he can't because of some laws made up by man and a god who long abandoned his people."

It laughed harshly. "But yet wasn't this world populated by incest? Father's impregnating their daughters? But that was okay?"

"I'm not evil, Emma! My sole reason for existence is to try and bring lonely and mistreated mothers together with the young men who truly want them to be happy! If wanting to see love consummated is a sin, then all hope is gone."

"But Mary and Maria. All the heart ache and death and pain. You caused that." Emma didn't care she was speaking aloud as she walked up the stairs. After all, she was sure Eric was engrossed in whatever bullshit Ashley was slinging.

"No! I brought them together and what hurt them were their husbands! Mary was killed by the drunken filth and Maria over whelmed by guilt over what her husband would think. A husband, who if he were any kind of man, wouldn't have left his wife so lonely she would see her sons as lovers."

"Both of them."

The voice seemed to hesitate. "That was...an anomaly. I had no idea both secretly desired to make her happy. I erred in that instance." It sighed. "That was on me and all I can do is keep trying."

"But there is no man in the picture for you, Emma. It's just the two of you! You can be as happy as Robin and Cliff! Don't you want to be happy? See your son happy? The only thing that could be better is to be happy together!"

"You think you're frustrated? I was awoken decades ago and cannot be at peace until I can bring two broken hearts together. I'm here to help you, Emma. Now go do what you know you have to."

Emma walked past Eric's room and stopping, felt a surge of anger when she heard him laughing behind the door.

"What happens after I do? How do I know Eric won't run away from me or that I won't be disgusted with what I did?"

There was a pause that was long enough to stir her doubts.

"Then it will be up to how you feel without my influence. I can lead you both there, but once there it becomes free will. But I feel the love in your hearts and that's why I'm speaking so much. You're my best hope, Emma."

Emma frowned at Eric's continued laughter then felt her stomach sink when he was finished and said. "I can't wait to see you!"

"I have nothing left to say, Emma."

"I still love you too, Ash." Eric spoke from behind the door.

Fingering the pendant, Emma said softly. "I think I've heard enough."

Chapter 14

Emma stood in front of the mirror and told herself she could do this. 'This' was seducing her son and telling herself it was for his own good. Talk about tough love, she thought dryly. Bringing the suit case out from beneath the bed, Emma had donned the green thong she'd debated wearing because of the pictures of Ashley in one Eric had on his I-pad.

But green was Eric's favorite color and he always claimed it was because of his mother's eyes so if that were true, it was Ashley imitating his first love, his mom. Emma was disturbed at the thought because it sounded exactly like something the voice would say.

However, the voice had been true to its last words and remained quiet as she put on the thong then found the lingerie top that went with it. The emerald top was transparent lace except for two darker patches over her nipples.

It tied together between her breasts and fell open below it, leaving her stomach bare. The green matched her nails exactly as well as her eyes and the pendant resting between her breasts. She had put some curl into her hair, framing her face with sandy brown ringlets and had put on makeup.

She'd gone heavy on the lipstick, calling out her full lips with her best shade of slut red, and added green eye shadow to highlight her eyes even more. She decided against shoes and stockings; figuring less was more in some cases.

Emma took a deep breath and told herself this was for Eric's benefit. There was no way she could let that girl come back into his life. Right now, her son was hers in all but one way, but that one way was what he felt he needed the most.

To quote the corny mom son porns and the things the voice had said and put into her dreams, a good mother did anything she could for her son. If anything included showing him she loved his so much she'd sleep with him, then so be it.

She paused, expecting the voice to agree with her, but instead the only response was a slow pulsing against her chest. She had a feeling the stone was holding its breath. It had pled its case and was now at her mercy.

For the hell of it, she grabbed the clasp and tried to slip it off, but to no avail.

Taking one last look in the mirror, Emma slipped on the short green robe that came with the set and before she could change her mind, marched out of her room, down the hall and knocked on Eric's door.

"Hold on a sec. Gotta get some pants on." He called out.

Emma ignored him and entered the room.

"Hey!" Eric looked up from where he was picking up a pair of jeans from the pile of clothes on his chair.

He was standing there in just his boxers and Emma felt the first wave of heat between her breasts from the stone and the accompanying warmth between her thighs. Her son looked good. His hard flat stomach, well defined arms and the bulge in his boxers looked pretty damn inviting. Just as she hoped she looked to him.

"I told you I wasn't dressed." Eric told her, and shaking out the jeans, prepared to step into them.

Without a word, Emma grabbed them from his hands tossed them on the floor.

"You don't need to be dressed." She gave him a sultry smile. "I think you look pretty damn good just as you are."

"Huh?" Eric blinked.

"You're not a little boy anymore, Eric." She put her hands on his shoulders and teased her long nails down and over his biceps. "You've filled out into one hell of a man, haven't you?"

"Okay." Eric rolled his eyes and stepped back from her. "What is this? Some kind of fucked up test to see what I do?" He grunted disgustedly. "I knew I should have never told you what I did."

"I'm glad you did." She walked up to him and the way he backed away from her would have been comical if the situation weren't so serious. "I've been thinking about what you said. How sexy and beautiful you think I am."

"This isn't funny mom."

"I'm not trying to be funny." Eric had backed up to his bed and had nowhere to go. He stared nervously at her as she stood directly in front of him.

This time she put her hands on his chest. "I thought about what you told me and you know how I said I wasn't mad?"

"Yeah?" he swallowed nervously when Emma tickled his chest with her nails.

"Not only am I not mad, but the more I thought about it. The more I liked it."

"Mom, I get it. I shouldn't have done it and I promise I've never wanted to again."

"Really?" She pushed her lips into a pout. "You don't think your mommy's sexy anymore?"

"Mommy?"

"That's who I am. Your mommy." He gasped when she teased her nails over his nipples, then traced a slow circle around them. "Your sexy lonely mommy who was laying there getting wet thinking about what you did."

"Wet?" He repeated softly.

He looked like a dear in headlights, but she also noticed his eyes darting down, taking in her loosely tied robe.

"So fucking wet," she purred. "All I could picture was you behind me, rubbing your cock on my bare ass."

"Mom, you're sounding like you did yesterday when you were pissed at what I was watching."

"No, I was mad then. Now? Your mother's horny, baby. Horny from thinking about how you stared at my ass and my pussy and how it got you so worked up you couldn't help yourself and jerked off on me. "

"You're scaring me."