Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,291 Followers

Holy shit, she was wet! His fingers glided through her soft moist lips and she cried out around him when he boldly plunged two fingers into her. Bold was the word. This was his mother!

"Put another one in," she gasped breathlessly around his cock, "Get your mother's wet fucking cunt ready for her boy's big fucking dick!"

The dirty talk sent another wave of lust through him and he drove a third finger into her, then placed his thumb on her clit.

Mom moaned and rocked back and forth, pushing his fingers deeper into her, then moving forward to take his cock down to his damn balls.

Ben felt so hard, so...big. His cock was so swollen in her mouth he thought he was going to explode and was amazed he hadn't come yet. Mom was back to her sloppy blowing and her pussy was contracting around his fingers.

Her thighs were trembling, and she was whimpering around his throbbing dick. Leaning over her, Ben got his other hand between her cheeks and with no hesitation, drove a finger into his mother's asshole.

Mom squealed around him, and Ben groaned when both her holes tightened around his finger. Somewhere in his mind he wondered where this came from. A couple minutes ago he'd been rightfully trying to get her out of his bed.

Now he was fingering her ass like she was some slut he'd picked up at a bar and she was pretty much acting like one. Again, moving as if he wasn't entirely in control of his own movements, he pushed second finger into her ass.

Mom screamed around his cock, and her hips bucked wildly into his hand. Her holes convulsed as she came with her son's fingers buried inside her. Somehow, even in the throes of orgasm, mom was managing to suck like a pro.

Like him, his mother seemed far bolder and wilder than she had a right to be in this situation and proved it by shoving a finger unexpectedly into his ass, while taking him deep into her mouth. Ben cried out in surprise, then once more, but this time in ecstasy.

He'd never had, or wanted to have anything near his ass, but it felt so good, he immediately exploded into his mother's mouth. She was still yelping from her orgasm and it turned into a wet gurgling sound as her mouth filled with her son's cum.

Ben moaned loudly as his cock continued to erupt. He could feel the long spurts shooting into mom's mouth. Just as he'd never felt this hard, he was coming harder, and more than he ever had before.

There was cum oozing from both sides of mom's mouth, as she sucked him. She kept bobbing her head, slurping it back up, but more would come out. Mom released him from her mouth and jerked him off and even now cum was still bursting from his cock and into her face.

Mom moaned and moved her head back and forth, letting him spray her cheeks as well as catch more in her open mouth. His balls were tightening in her hand as they emptied the biggest load he'd ever seen into her face.

With a long shuddering whimper, Ben slumped back against the bed, gasping. Mom stared at him, her face dripping with cum. It was all over her hands and chest as well as his cock. She was breathing as hard as him and her pussy and ass were still quivering around his fingers.

Mom sat up and without bothering to wipe his cum from her face and tits, eased his fingers, from her holes, swung her leg over his hips and drove down onto his twitching cock. They both cried out as she bounced hard and fast on his hips, riding him like the out of control wild cat she'd been since they'd started.

"Fuck yeah!" She yelled him his face, her eyes so wide they looked as if they were going to pop out of her head. "I need this! Oh, fuck I need my baby's cock!"

Ben wrapped his arms around her and eagerly sucked her left tit, not caring he was getting some of his own cum in his mouth.

"How's it feel to be inside your mother's hot fucking cunt?"

"So fucking good," he spoke around her sticky nipple. "Christ, you're so fucking hot, mom."

"Yeah, you think you're mom's hot? You like her being a fucking whore for you?"

She drove down on him, then leaving him buried inside her, worked her hips on circles. Ben gasped as the head of his cock, still sensitive from coming, was worked around her hot tight pussy. He whimpered, but switched to sucking her other tit, while thinking that his cock had not softened at all, it was like he'd never come.

"Like mommy fucking you? Like how your cock feels inside my greedy little slit? Hope so, because I fucking love it!"

Mom eased off his cock and all but threw herself onto her back between his legs. Spreading her legs, wide, she slid her hands between her thighs.

"Come suck it, "she demanded, opening her pussy for him, and tapping her clit. "Suck my cunt and make me cum again! God, I need to come again!"

Ben leaned forward, getting his knees under him, and dove between her thighs like a starving dog would attack a bowl of food. Mom screamed his name as he plunged his tongue into her sloppy...cunt. That was such a dirty word, but mom kept saying it, and he loved hearing it.

He sucked hard, his mouth filling with her juices, and at this point some of his as well. Mom wrapped her legs around his head, and yelped when he slammed a finger into her ass while he worked his tongue up to her clit.

"Yes! Suck that clit, Ben! Show me what a good son you are!"

Ben planned on doing just that. Not sure a good son would ram three fingers into his mother's pussy while another was in her ass, but she seemed to be loving it. He sucked her clit as violently as she'd worked his cock, his lips smacking and even nipping it with his teeth.

Mom was moaning his name repeatedly and it made his cock twitch every time she did. His eyes followed her sexy noises and he saw she was playing with her tits. Like everything else, she was not doing it gently.

Mom was tugging on her nipples, stretching them and twisting them. The pendent was right between them and it was glowing as it had before. Glowing and pulsing, but now there was red mixed with the purple.

"Just like that! Just like that!" Mom urged, her legs tightening around his shoulders. "Lick it! Lick that clit, make mommy come for...."

Her words turned into an animal like howl and Ben flinched as a spray of stocky fluid exploded from around his fingers and into his face. Mom's legs constricted around her head, and her ass and pussy squeezed his fingers in time with her pulsing orgasm.

She squealed over and over, and when her legs slid from his shoulders, she breathed. "Get up here and...Oh, fuck!"

Ben had already risen to his knees and plunged his cock inside her still convulsing pussy. Leaning over, he braced his hands next to her head, and hammered into her, his cock making squelching sounds as it pounded her dripping pussy.

"Take it!" Mom cried out, her eyes staring into his. "Take your mother, claim her, make her yours!"

Mom put her hands over her head and crossed her wrists as if she were bound. "Oh, look at my boy taking his mother! Making me your whore!"

Ben slid his arms further up the bed and grabbed her hands so he was now pinning her to the bed. Mom's pussy tightened around his cock in response and she wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing him deeper inside her.

Leaning down, he kissed her hard. Ben moaned when she nipped his lips with her teeth, then plunged her tongue into his mouth. He was fucking her so hard, the bed was rocking, the headboard slamming into the wall in time with his thrusting.

His balls were slapping her ass and she was yelping into their kiss each time he plunged into her. She turned her head, and begged, "Harder! Faster! More, baby! Mommy wants more!"

Ben kissed her neck, nuzzling his face into her hair as he strove to pump her even harder. His balls were tightening and she was working her hips into him.

"Oh, oh, fuck," he moaned in her ear as his body tensed.

"Give it to me!" she cried, "Come inside me! Let me feel it!"

Ben gasped as his cock once again erupted, but this time filling his mother's pussy. Mom released a low sexy purr as her son's balls released another unnaturally large load. His cock convulsed within her, sending long spurts deep inside her clutching pussy.

"All of it!" She commanded. "Every drop, every fucking drop. Paint my pussy with that hot cum! Fill your mother's nasty cunt with that big fucking load."

Ben shuddered and let himself go limp as his mother's greedy pussy clenched, milking the last drops from his spent cock. He released her hands, and her arms went around him. She sighed in his ear, one hand running through his sweat dampened hair, the other trailing down his back, her nails tickling him, pleasantly.

"Damn," he breathed. "That was...holy shit, mom."

"Wanted you so bad," she said softly. "Love you so much, Ben, and now I'm loving you as a woman, not just a mom."

She kissed his cheek. "Do you love me too?"

"All my heart," he whispered, his throat suddenly tight with emotion. "I love you in every way."

"I love you too, and I lust for you, Ben." She tightened her legs around him for emphasis. "You're going to fuck me like a whore and love me like your best girl. You want that? I want that so bad."

Ben smiled at the words, 'best girl' that was sweet. Not that him lying in his mother's arms, his cock softening insider her now soupy pussy was sweet, but he felt a wave of love for her. That wave was as strong as his previous lust and there were now tears in his eyes as she held him.

He kissed her, this time sweetly, and she sighed contentedly into it. Ben was aware of another warm sensation, but this one physical as the pendent pulsed slowly against his chest.

He sat up, pushing his mother's legs gently from him so he could it. The stone was now a deep red. Blood red. It was pulsing slower than before, and on a whim, he put his hand over his mother's heart, and felt it beating in time to the stone.

Mom put her hand over his and smiled up at him. "Love you, Ben."

She sat up s and kissed him again. Her hand dropped to his lap and stroked his semi hard cock. To his surprise, he immediately swelled in her hand, despite having cum twice in the last half hour.

"Honey, will you make love to me?" She was looking up at him demurely from beneath her long lashes. God, she was beautiful! "Please? Nice and easy this time?"

"Anything you want, anytime you want."

He pushed her onto her back and this time entered her slowly and gently. Mom sighed and put her arms out to him. He sank into her loving embrace and moaned as much from her soft touch as from the soft, wet forbidden place between her thighs.

He moved slowly within her and she worked her hips in the same slow rhythm.

"Can't believe I can again," he admitted to her.

"You can because the love and lust between a boy and his mother is much stronger. A boy will never want another woman as much as his mother."

She spoke slowly, her head cocked, and her eyes distant as if listening to something. But then her smile returned and she parted her lips, "Please kiss me, Ben. Love your mother the way you fucked her. With everything you have."

Ben leaned over, closing his eyes, his lips parted in anticipation of meeting hers. Mom's soft lips had just brushed his when his door flew open with a loud crash.

"What the fuck is this?" Dad screamed as he strode into the room.

"Oh My God!" Ben yelped, pushing himself away from his mother.

He tried to sit up, but his leg tangled with hers and he fell against the head board.

"Nathan!" Mom exclaimed, sitting up and turning on the bed to face him.

"I knew it!" Dad snarled coming into the dim light thrown by the lamp. "I knew you were fucking another man, you fucking slut!"

His face was red as a beet and his blue eyes bulging dangerously. He was still dressed from work, only his tie was missing. He was pointing at them with one hand, but the other was behind his back.

"Dad!" Ben yelled. He had no idea what the hell he was going to say, but didn't like the way he was looking at mom.

"You sick fucking bitch!" Dad shouted. "You're fucking our son!"

"That's right I am!" Mom shocked Ben by shouting back at him. "At least one man in this house can fuck me."

"You..." Dad seemed as surprised as Ben at her words. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me is I waited this long!"

Mom sat up on her knees, making no effort to cover her body. Ben noted with dismay she still had cum on her from when she'd sucked him off.

"I wasted my time with you, you sorry excuse for a man! I should have done this sooner!" She pointed to Ben behind her. "My baby loves me more than you ever did and he's more of a man at nineteen than you've ever been!"

"See this?" She tapped her chest. "This is a satisfied woman! You should take a picture, now get out!

"Out?" Dad repeated, and Ben's stomach clutched when he saw the naked rage on his face.

"Yes, out! Get the fuck out! From now on it's me and Ben. We're going to be happy together forever! We..."

"You'll be together forever, Mary." Dad's other arm came into view and Ben's eyes widened at the sight of the gun in his hand. "In fucking hell, you disgusting fucking whore!"

"Dad, no!" Ben moved forward, but there was an ear splitting roar as the gun jumped in dad's hand.

Mom head snapped back and her already lifeless body was slammed back onto the bed. Ben screamed as he was struck by blood, and much worse. He stared down at the ruin of his mother's face and only dimly heard his father.

"You too, you sick motherfucker." There was a harsh laugh. "Literally, a mother fucker."

There was another explosion and a searing pain erupted in Ben's chest. He hit the wall, then fell forward onto the bed. He lay there, his body oddly numb and his vision swimming. His head was next to mom's chest and the last thing he saw was the pendent had changed again.

It now resembled a clear diamond with an eye in the middle staring back at him. As Ben's eyes closed for the final time, a lone tear trickled from the glowing eye onto his mother's still chest.

Chapter One

"I'll be damned, the GPS actually works in the sticks." Emma laughed when the voice coming through her phone told her to take the right onto what looked like little more than a dirt path.

She glanced over to Eric, "And you didn't think these roads even had names. I..."

Emma stopped, and rolled her eyes at her son. He'd slipped his ear buds back in and was staring at his phone. After getting annoyed with him after the first two hours of his ignoring her while playing with his phone, she'd told him he either talked to her or kept quiet, but no phone.

After he'd put the phone down and crossed his arms and stared out the passenger window for the next hour, Emma had given up and gotten lost in her own thoughts. She'd been doing a lot of that lately. This move was a big deal for both of them, and hopefully a good thing.

Seeing Eric gave her little to no input, she was hoping it would be for him too, but heaven forbid he say anything one way or another. Between wanting to talk to him, but not wanting to push, and dealing with her own misgivings about life it was easy for her to spend a lot of time in silent reflection.

As they'd driven for the majority of the last three days, Emma kept wondering if this really was the change they needed. She felt it was. All their issues seemed to stem from memories and pain. Hers a little older than his, but now both of them had serious reasons to no longer remain in the life they knew.

In fact, as bad as it made her feel, it was Eric's recent heartbreak that had caused her to finally make this decision. She knew she was using her son as an excuse to justify what she wanted, but he'd been more receptive to it when it involved his drama and not just hers.

She'd glanced back to the narrow road, but then quickly looked back at him. More accurately his phone. On the screen was a picture of Ashley.

"Oh, for Christ's sake." Emma snatched the phone from his hand and threw it in the back seat.

The buds popped from his ears and sailed back there with the phone.

"What the hell, mom?" He demanded. "That's wasn't cool."

"Neither is you ignoring me for the last few hours." Emma decided to not bring up the picture. "I told you, you don't have to talk to me, but you don't get to use the phone."

"Forced conversation isn't cool either," he told her. "I don't have anything to talk about."

"You don't have anything you want to talk about," she corrected him. "Last year no one could get you to shut up."

"Lot's changed since last year," he said with no trace of his former attitude. "And I remember when people used to say you smiled so much it aggravated them. They don't have that problem with you anymore."

"Ouch," she winced. "You saying I'm a miserable bitch like your friends say about their moms?"

"I'm saying you're not happy anymore." He shrugged. "So don't act like it's just me. And I don't have any friends anymore."

Emma avoided a hotbed topic and didn't tell him he sounded like a drama queen. To a degree he had a right to feel that way.

"Well here's to new friends, then." She picked up her coffee from the cup holders between them and tapped it to the one in his hand.

"Only if it's for you too."

"Fair enough. And maybe new special friends. Especially for you."

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes.

Emma's reply was cut off by the GPS telling her to take the left that had appeared out of nowhere, sandwiched between two huge trees. She took the turn sharply, causing the Explorer's tires to chew into the dirt before the SUV surged forward. Her breath caught as she watched the small U-Haul trailer she was towing wobble dangerously before righting itself.

"There it is," she gestured. "Our new home sweet home."

Emma slowed as the road veered to the right and she stayed to the left and passed through the old white wooden picket fence on either side of the driveway. Emma whistled when they approached the huge eight room two story colonial.

She'd done three virtual tours of it, one with Eric who only grunted any time she pointed something out. The last one she had done while screen sharing with Robin, the owner of the house and their new next door neighbor.

But even though the tours showed the outside, she was amazed at how large the house was.

"I still can't believe we're getting this for fifteen hundred a month. Look at the size of it!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, there's a reason it's cheap," he muttered.

She knew what he was referring to, it had crossed her mind several times as well, but she'd told herself not to be a fool and lose out because of it.

"That's weird, that house over there is identical." Eric pointed to the house less than fifty yards from their new abode. "All this farmland out this way and those two houses are next to each other."

"Robin, the landlord lives here. She owns both houses. I think an ancestor built them for the family. We're supposed to meet her at our place for the keys, but we're a couple hours early. We'll probably have to go over there.

"Oh."

"I know I told you that, but you never listen to anything I say these days."

"What?" Eric asked, then seeing her glare at him added, "Kidding."

"Smart ass," but she laughed. "Well maybe you'll start listening now seeing things are going to be different."

"Different doesn't mean better." The smile left his face to be replaced by the sullen look he'd had for the last three months. "Just a different kind of suck."

"Okay." Emma, slammed the breaks, causing the explorer to fishtail in the dirt and the U-haul to wobble again. She threw the car into park, and removing her sunglasses, turned to face him.

"What are you doing?"

"See that house?" Emma pointed to it. "Know what it is?"

"A good deal according to you."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,291 Followers