Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers

"Right there, oh, right there. Oh, Cliff that feels so good." Robin released that last word in a sexy purr that made Emma recall her own sighs and moans when Steven would work his talented tongue between her thighs.

Emma's eyes roamed up and down Robin's body thinking that for a woman in her fifties she looked damn good. Good enough to attract a much younger man because from what Emma could see of Cliff's face he had to be a good twenty years younger.

Robin threw her head back and released a wail of pleasure that had Emma's heart racing and the heat between her legs was now accompanied by a wet sensation. With a start she realized her hand had slipped under her shirt and into her shorts.

She quickly removed it and clasped both her hands together as if afraid of they might stray again. Robin bucked her hips, urging Cliff to keep licking and pumping his fingers. Emma took a small step backwards, just enough to be concealed by the door, but still remaining in the room.

Robin sighed, then sat up on the bed, "Let me have it." She opened her mouth and waggled her tongue proactively. Cliff stood up and unsnapping his jeans went to reach into him. Robin's hands beat him to it and she plunged them into his pants with an enthusiasm Emma fondly remembered.

The long thick cock Robin removed and took in her mouth caused her mouth to water at the memory of what it felt like to have it full of hard flesh. Cliff moaned as Robin easily took his sizable cock to the base and shook her head back and forth, her blue eyes fixed on his.

His hands caught her breasts and fondled them as she bobbed her head, sucking him fast and hard. Emma was beginning to sweat and could feel herself flushing and not from embarrassment. Move, she tried telling herself again, but to no avail.

She watched Robin bob her head several more times before releasing Cliff's cock with a sloppy sucking sound and a spray of spit trailing from her lips. Robin leaned back on the bed, then rolled over so she was kneeling at the edge of the bed, her ass on the air.

Cliff gave her a playful spank that caused a tiny whimper to escape Emma. Staring at Robin's well rounded ass, she again noted, this woman was damn hot for her age. Not that Emma had any interest in women, but she appreciated the female form and what it took to keep it looking good.

Her red haired pussy was peeking out at her, but that was quickly obscured by Cliff stepping forward and plunging into her. Robin cried out and Cliff grabbed the dress around her waist, using it as a handle as he pounded away on her.

"Fuck yeah," Robin moaned. "Just like that, baby. Fuck me hard and come for me! They'll be here soon so just give it to me the way I need it!"

Robin obviously had no idea 'they' were already here and being nothing short of a pervert as she watched her new landlord getting fucked like...well like she wished she could get fucked. Cliff was well hung and although fully dressed his broad shoulders and powerful forearms and hands indicated the rest of him was pretty damned impressive.

Lucky bitch, she though while watching Cliff go to town on her like she might take it away from him. There was a mirror opposite the bed and Emma realized she could see Robin's face in it. Her eyes were wide and her mouth stretched into a silent 'O' as her much younger husband, fucked her.

He was using long hard strokes and Emma closed her legs together. She could feel how wet she was and her clit was now aching. Her thighs were trembling and her ass had tightened as if her body was putting itself in Robin's place, reacting to those nice hard pumps and being spread open by his invading flesh.

Robin tossed her head, sending her long hair across her creamy back and that simple, but sexy move, caused another whimper to escape her. God, she was so fucking horny! It had been so long and this reminded her of all she'd been missing, but was afraid to go out and find.

Cliff was breathing like a bull and his thrusting had switched to short hard violent strokes. It hadn't been so long that Emma didn't know he was getting close and she found herself holding her breath in anticipation of his climax.

Her knees felt weak and her body tense again, as if she were the one getting the delicious fucking taking place in front of her. Her mind raced as Cliff pounded towards the finish line. Would he explode inside her? Pull it out and spray it all over her ass?

Emma had a vivid image of Steven fucking her doggy and her pulling away from him, turning around and letting him spray her tits. The hot sticky cum flowing down her heaving breasts and over her sensitive nipples.

"Oh, fuck mo..."

"Give it to me!" Robin shouted cutting him off.

Cliff emitted a low guttural moan that was so primal Emma shuddered and he buried himself inside Robin. He moaned and whimpered as he gave her short jerky thrusts and Robin slammed her ass back into him, groaning. "All of it! Every bit of it, every..."

"Goddamn." Eric whispered behind her.

"Jesus!" Emma yelped in surprise at his speaking right over her shoulder.

That set off a chain reaction of shocked exclamations and reactions. Cliff rapidly withdrew from Robin and turned his back to the door. Emma could see him in the mirror and as embarrassed as she was, her eyes still fixed on his long glistening cock.

Just before he tucked it into his pants she saw the thin trail of white fluid dangling from the tip and even with her son behind her, felt her pussy gush.

Robin's reaction would have been hilarious if the situation weren't so embarrassing. With a startled cry, she rolled over on the bed, balanced briefly on the edge of it then tumbled head over heels off it, her feet pointing at the ceiling as she hit the floor with a loud thud.

She landed on the side of the bed not facing them and as Cliff stood there with his back to them, Robin slowly stood up, her dress pulled up over her breasts. Her face was now as red as that dress and breathing hard, she stared at Emma, her lips moving, but nothing coming out at first.

"I'm sorry!" Emma broke the awkward silence. "I yelled when I came in, but no one answered. I just walked into the room, and...I'm so sorry!"

"I'm not." Eric whispered behind her. "Wow."

He started to say something else, but it turned into a loud expulsion of breath when Emma drove her elbow into his stomach.

"No, don't be." Robin had regained her composure, but was still red faced. Emma wondered if it were from shame or she was still flushed from that fucking. "I'm the one who should be sorry. This was very disrespectful. We were fixing the room up and um, well..."

"You don't have to explain." Emma put her hands up and now that Cliff had turned around and she caught a good look at him, no explanation was necessary. Damn.

Cliff was a few years younger than Emma, meaning at least twenty years Robin's junior. He had big wide baby blue eyes and his features were delicate, with high cheek bones and soft jaw line. Despite the five o'clock shadow he was sporting, Cliff still had the appearance of a pretty boy type.

But his body was rugged enough to compensate. His t-shirt hugged a pair of impressive biceps and his chest as broad as his shoulders. Yet his waist was narrow, giving him the triangular build of a weight lifter. Emma's eyes darted down to the still large bulge between his legs and in an instant she knew she'd be masturbating tonight and to what.

"Really sorry, ma'am." His voice was as soft as his features and he bowed his head as he spoke. "My fault. Robin was teasing a little and I...well..."

"Less is more, Cliff," Robin scolded him. "I'm sure Miss Daniels knows what happens between couples sometimes."

"You could tell me." Eric laughed and stepped back before Emma could land another elbow.

"Robin, this is my son, Eric. Don't mind him, he thinks he's funny because someone has to."

"Boys will be boys." Robin smiled at him. "Nice to meet you Eric, but sorry about how."

"I'm not." Eric whistled. "You're pretty hot."

"Eric!" Emma turned on him. "Go downstairs right now!"

"Oh, come on, mom!" He spread his arms out. "Why do we have to be serious? This is kind of funny, no?"

"You know, he's right," Cliff chuckled. "Especially the way you fell off the bed." He indicated Robin.

"Funny faux paus not funny ha-ha I suppose." Robin grinned ruefully. "Again, I'm sorry. Cliff here seems to still think we're newlyweds."

"Just me?" He raised his eyebrows and the smile on his face was so genuine, Emma found herself smiling back at him. Sexy and on the sweet side. Robin was a lucky woman.

"Hey, I don't blame you." Eric chimed in. "Cougar town for sure."

"Eric stop talking," Emma sighed, more embarrassed by him than actually being caught at this point. Thank god they didn't know how long she'd watched.

"Oh, no worries." Robin came around from the side of the bed. "I'm flattered. Not every day a good looking young man pays me a compliment."

"Not since me anyway." Cliff winked.

"You're not that young anymore." Robin returned the wink, "Just younger than me."

"Still kind of our fault. I'm early." Emma pointed out.

"No excuse, this is your house now and we were...very disrespectful." Robin came over and extended her hand to Emma, "I'm very sorry. Miss Daniels."

"It's Emma, and its okay." She took her hand, trying not to envision it around Cliff's cock. "I think Eric's right. Something like this we should all just laugh off."

"Holy crap, get a tape recorder. I'm right." Eric laughed, as he approached Cliff and put his hand out. "Nice to meet you."

"Same here." Cliff shook Eric's hand then nodded approvingly. "Strong grip there, kid. You keep yourself in shape."

"I try. Hey, is there an axe around? I want to chop some wood."

"In the shed." Cliff looked at him dubiously. "You know how? You can really get hurt if you don't."

"My dad showed me how."

"Still, maybe tomorrow I'll come over show you again."

"Okay." Eric nodded, "That's cool."

"So anyway, we'll," Robin looked down. "Change these sheets like we intended to and be out of your hair. The keys are on the kitchen table."

"You folks need help with the stuff in your trailer?" Cliff had gone over to the window that over looked the front of the house.

"That would be great if you don't mind." Emma gave him a grateful smile. "It's been a long day."

"No problem. You have furniture coming?"

"Some stuff tomorrow, but we have movers." Eric told him.

"Well let me know if you need another pair of hands." Cliff walked past him and tapped his arm. "How about we go start unloading the trailer and let the ladies chat?"

"Sure." Eric put his hand out to Robin. "Really nice to meet you."

"We get you're happy to see her." Emma shot him a look.

Eric grinned at Robin and turned to leave. As he passed her, he leaned over and whispered in her ear. "If you looked any happier when I came up here you would have needed a cigarette."

He winked as she blushed furiously, then laughed. "No, I won't break anything this time, mom."

As he walked away, Emma didn't know what was worse. That he made that smart ass crack, or that he'd been right.

Chapter Two.

"I know you said, it was okay, but I have to say I'm sorry at least once more." Robin said from across the dining room table.

"And for the last time, it's okay." Emma told her, then paused to take a sip of wine. Robin had brought two bottles over as a housewarming gift, along with a lasagna she would just have to heat up later.

"Have to say," she smirked. "Not to sound like my son, but um, good for you."

Robin laughed. "I get that a lot. Cliff's an attractive man, and yes, much younger than me. He's thirty eight."

"And I think you said on one of our calls you're fifty five?" Emma pointed at her. "You look amazing."

"I take that as a huge compliment seeing how much of me you saw." Robin lamented. "So thank you. Cliff keeps me young. Have to keep up, you know."

"I wouldn't actually." Emma sighed. "My husband was the only person I was with for the last twenty two years."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Robin briefly reached out and put her hand over hers. "Cliff is my second husband. My first left about twenty years ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Well, his loss and seems like you made out pretty well."

"Had I spent the rest of my life alone, I'd have made out." Robin's lips twisted into a grimace. "He was a real piece of work. Very cruel to me."

"I'm sorry. At least you moved on though. Lot of women stay. I used to take cases for victims of domestic abuse. There's a special place in hell for men like that."

"Amen sister." Robin held up her glass and clicked it against hers. "I hope he's roasting there now. He was so bad, I moved out of this house and next door because of him."

"Wow, this wine is delicious." Emma declared, staring at the deep red fluid, "Sweet and sort of...hey, wait." Emma gestured around her. "You used to live here?"

"Yes, I was born in this house. I stayed here after my parents died in the car accident and he moved in with me. I moved out after he left."

"I see." Emma said, but quietly as she thought about the stories Eric had told her.

"My great grandparents bought this land and had these two houses built on it. They've been in the family ever since. But my parents only had me, so both houses were left to me."

"I used to rent the one I'm living in now, but with everything that happened I asked the family that lived there if they'd swap with me and they were kind enough to do it."

"What happened to them?"

"Happened?" Robin looked puzzled. "He was a mucky muck with some banking firm and they relocated. I think down to Florida."

"I see."

"You say that a lot. That an attorney thing?" Robin chuckled. "But I know what you meant. This house has had some bad luck. The people in it anyway."

"Seeing you said that." Emma paused, wondering if she wanted to continue this conversation.

In the momentary silence she heard thumping from upstairs. After they had brought everything in from the trailer, Eric had stayed upstairs, putting things away and putting together some of the racks she bought for the huge walk in closet.

"Seeing I said that, what?"

"Sorry." Emma shook her head. "Long couple of days. I was just thinking that all the issues in this house had a recurring theme. An abusive husband."

"Not really, my husband, of course Nathan, only two out of...

"Eric told me about the woman who hung herself and the husband was investigated because the police had been there before for domestic issues."

"Oh, Maria." Robin lowered her head. "Such a sweet woman, life just became too much for her."

"And the mother and son who vanished and again the police thought it was the husband, but no proof."

"Kathy and Paul." Robin said evenly, but now looked annoyed. "Been googling have we?"

"Eric did, and he's been teasing me about the house being cursed."

"Did he read enough to find out Kathy and Paul turned up in California and were safe and sound? Kathy seemed very happy last I talked to her a couple months ago." When Emma raised her eyebrows she added, "We keep in touch."

"But it's pretty obvious why a mother and son would up and run." Emma stated.

"Is it?" Robin gave her a sly smile, as is she was acknowledging an inside joke.

"Again, the husband. So like I said, this house seems a magnet for assholes."

Robin's brow furrowed in thought. "I see what you're saying. Guess there's a lot of bad men out there."

"Seems they gravitate here."

"Not in your case."

"No, not at all." Emma stared down at her glass. "Steven was a loving husband and a dedicated father. He was a good man."

"You know, Emma I wasn't going to rent this house again. Because of what happened last year and some of the previous occurrences. I don't need the money that bad. But Cliff had never pulled the ad down and you found it."

"I was going to tell you it was off the market, but we got to talking and your situation reminded me of mine. Wanting a new start from bad memories. Yours were different, and I only moved next door, but for me that was enough. So I decided to rent it to you," she laughed. "I admit the fact there was no husband made it easy. I saw the pattern and..."

"A minute ago you acted like you hadn't."

"Wow." Robin nodded. "You got me. I had noticed it, but figured I'd kind of play dumb seeing it has no bearing on you. I figured if I was ever going to try it again, it would be just a mom and son."

"Why that specific?" Emma wasn't sure why she was asking. Maybe it was the attorney in her, but something about the way Robin had said that had her instincts kicking in. Something was odd here. Maybe not exactly anything bad, but just off.

Robin drained her glass of wine, and when she put it down, picked up the bottle and poured more into it. This was her third glass to Emma's one. The woman could drink!

"What do you mean specific?"

"You said mom and son. I get not wanting a man after what happened to you and others, but it could be mom and daughters or a gay couple or a single person who wants a big house, some kids going to school in town."

Robin took another sip of wine. A stalling tactic, if she'd ever seen one. Wow, she was in interrogation mode.

"You're very astute, Emma." Robin told her.

"Comes with the profession."

"Or just plain old women's intuition," she chuckled. "But you're right. I was looking for a couple just like you and your son."

"We're not a couple."

"Now you're just picking at word choices." Robin rolled her blue eyes. "Should I say pair? I decided because of past experiences here as well as my own terrible first marriage, I would only rent to a mother and son."

"That's your right. Just not sure why that," she paused and winked. "Pairing".

Robin laughed and as Emma drained her own glass was already picking up the bottle so the second she lowered her glass she was refilling it.

"Mostly because of what I said. Reminds me of me. After that piece of shit left it was just me and my son and it was so peaceful."

"Oh, I didn't know you had a son. Is he local?"

"Local," she repeated, then frowned. "No, he moved away a few years back. But for several years it was just the two of us and it was so nice."

Emma took several long swallows of the wine. She'd meant to sip it, but it was so damn good! It was sweet and a little on thicker side, reminded her in a way of apricot juice in its texture. When she put the glass down she noticed how warm she was feeling.

Warm and very relaxed. The sensation was a welcome one after the stress of the last few months, but she needed to be careful. She wanted to a lot done before she went to bed tonight. Eric was working away upstairs and she didn't want to slack on her end.

"See, Emma. Moms and daughters? Yes, there's a great bond there, but also there's also teenage drama and conflict too. But a mom and her son? Especially when the father is out of the picture for whatever reason? There's no closer bond."

"Could have fooled me." Emma grunted. "Kid barely talks to me sometimes."

"He lost his father and its partly his age. But trust me, Emma a boy in Eric's situation, if he's a good boy, knows his new place."

"Place?"

"Yes, he's now not only your son, but the man of the house who needs to look after his mother. You were both heartbroken after your husband's death, I'm sure. But the aftermath is different for each of you."

"How so?" Emma was asking out of genuine curiosity now. Robin's situation with her husband couldn't have been more different than hers, but life afterwards was something she had not only dealt with, but seeing she was remarried and happy, had done it the right way.

"You lost a life partner, a lover, a best friend, half your world. Eric lost his father and that is traumatic, but he still has his mother. You on the other hand, have nothing to replace your loss."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,258 Followers