Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was aware she was an attractive woman, but never wanted to show it off and be accused of playing it up by clients or the competition, or even the boy's club asshole partners of her former firm.

On the weekends however, she reveled in being comfortable and this was a typical warm weather ensemble for her. Steven had also enjoyed it. He was so used to seeing her dressed up he said it was a turn on to see her looking 'girl next door' as he called it.

She felt that was a good description of her. Emma was tall and a little on the slender side and Steven said an outfit like this flattered her body.

He loved the way the slinky tank tops hugged her firm perky breasts. When she was younger she'd been a little self-conscious that she wasn't bigger up top, but Steven loved her tits, and said they looked perfect on her athletic body.

Athletic. That was Steven in a nutshell. Other guys, and she herself, referred to her build as skinny. He said athletic. But he made her feel good about how she looked and decided he was right, her breasts did match her body type.

Steven was also more of a 'waist down' kind of guy as he put it and enjoyed the way the cut offs showed off her tight, well-shaped ass. In addition, the shorts left her best asset in her mind, her long legs, bare and showed them off pretty well.

Emma knew Steven wasn't just flattering her. On weekend mornings if she came downstairs dressed like this and Eric was out, she'd quickly find herself, on the couch, her shirt up and her husband sucking her tits.

His tongue would head south and her shorts would be on the floor in minutes. Then after he gave her a hard squealing orgasm, she'd be bent over, her ass in the air and Steven showing his full appreciation of her form.

Still staring at herself in the mirror, Emma stripped off the tank top, tossing it on the floor. Beneath it, she wore a plain black bra. She always wore plain bras and comfortable panties. She owned a few thongs, but had only worn them on date nights and there hadn't been many of those in the last year.

She had lingerie as well, packed away in a bag she now hoped Eric hadn't looked at while arranging her closet. Again, what was the sense of wearing it?

"Because you're a beautiful sensual woman and should show it."

Emma cocked her head, that last thought seemed different for some reason, more than just a where had that come from, but more like it had been put there. But the thought made sense. She was no narcissist, but she was attractive and seemed unwilling to show it lately, why?

Reaching behind her, she unhooked her bra and slid it off. Her perky tits were sitting high and proud and her rosy nipples were hard. Dropping the bra, she pulled the red band from her pony tail and shook her hair out.

Her long thick hair looked sexy lying on her bare shoulders and upper chest and she shivered when the tip of it caressed her nipple. Emma cupped her breasts and ran her thumb across her now aching nipples.

Her tits did look good. Tight, well rounded, and in her opinion very suckable. She gave them a squeeze and moaned softly. Emma thought back to her failed attempt at a one night stand a couple of months ago.

She'd met him in a bar on the other side of town. A place she'd never been before and dressed in a fairly short skirt and tight low cut blouse. Her hair down and her make up extra heavy, Emma was making no bones about what she was looking for.

His name-the one he gave her anyway-was Gary. He was tall, broad shouldered, with sandy brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes. He was smooth, funny and most of all laid back. She had no doubt he wanted what she did, but unlike a lot of guys he was not forward at all and seemed to be waiting for her green light.

After a few drinks she gave it to him in the not so original line of "you live nearby?" That was good enough for him and turned out he did live only a mile or so from the bar. Emma had followed him home, and once there he'd poured them some wine and kept up with his unhurried approach.

Emma had shocked herself by making the first move and kissing him. They'd ended up hot and heavy on his couch, not just kissing, but their hands wandering. Gary had asked if she wanted to go to his bedroom and she giddily allowed him to take her hand and lead her there.

In his room, he'd stepped up behind her, moved her hair to the side and kissed her neck. He licked and teased, taking his time. All the while he slowly undressed her. Unbuttoning and removing her blouse, unhooking her bra and slipping it off.

His lips explored her neck and upper shoulders as his hands fondled her tits and teased her nipples, just as she was teasing them now. Emma had ground her ass back into him, moaning at the sensation of his hard cock against her ass.

She'd reached back and unzipped her skirt and shimmied out of it, working her now only thong clad ass into his impressive erection. She'd turned in his arms and pulled his shirt off. They kissed again, her bare breasts pressing into his chest.

Feeling more brazen than had imagined she could be, she unzipped his jeans, and pushed them down along with his underwear. His hard cock pressed into her stomach and even thinking about it, her mouth began to water.

She had been ready to drop to her knees, but Gary had given her a playful push, sending her onto her back on the bed. He grabbed the sides of her thong and slid id down her long legs. Emma spread her legs, exposing her pussy.

He had sank to his knees, kissed her thighs then dove in with an enthusiasm that had her moaning and squealing. He seemed hell bent on making her come, but not wanting to let her nerves creep in on her, she urged him to slide up and fuck her, telling him they could play later, but she needed it.

Gary had given her a huge smile that she'd returned. When he slid up between her legs, and looked down at her, that's when it had happened. She'd envisioned Steven in Gary's place. Steven looking down at her with that little smile and adoring look he always had when they'd made love or even when they were flat out fucking.

It must have shown on her face, because Gary had asked if she were alright and instead of saying yes and closing her eyes and letting him have her, passing the point of no return by having him inside her, she had asked him to wait.

The second she did, she knew it was over. He couldn't hide his disappointment as he rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed. Feeling like an idiot she'd started babbling about how she'd lost her husband and was trying to get back into enjoying life, but it was hard and...

That night faded in her mind as suddenly as if a door had been slammed. She remembered she'd ended up apologizing repeatedly as she'd gotten dressed and Gary being a gentlemen. He didn't not give her any grief and gave her his number if she wanted to get together again.

But now it was the present that had her attention and in the present she was playing with her tits and staring at her body as if she were lusting for herself. She was a sexy woman. Her tits were perfect for her body and felt and looked damn good.

Sliding her hands down her stomach as if there were a lover behind her, Emma unsnapped her shorts and eased them down her hips. She turned around and watched over her shoulder as she wriggled out of them.

Like her bra, her black panties were plain but still hugged her ass nicely. Emma shimmied the rest of the way out of the shorts then turned to face the mirror again as she eased her panties down.

The small patch of hair just over her pussy was moist to the touch and as her fingers trailed through it, a shiver went through her. Her fingers slid between her wet lips and she moaned when she glided over her swollen clit.

She pushed her panties down to her ankles imagining the view it would give the lover she so badly needed. Her sweet little ass cheeks framing her pink wet, and so fucking neglected, pussy.

Emma straightened and licking her lips, gave her reflection a lascivious wink. "Like them?" She cupped her breasts once more. "You like my titties, baby? You want to suck them? What about my pussy?" She inquired of her mirror image. "You want to spread my lips and shove your tongue into my wet fucking cunt?"

Cunt. She never used that word, but for some reason the fact she'd said it out loud excited her. Emma was breathing hard and her breasts were heaving. At various points of the evening she'd been strangely horny, but right now she felt absolutely wanton and wished there was someone there to enjoy it.

She walked naked across the bedroom and into the bathroom. The hot tub was close to full and shutting off the water, she turned on the button that activated the jets. Emma stepped into the hot tub and when she sat down and stretched her legs out she released a loud sigh.

"Oh. God this feels good." She declared as the strong currents of water struck her lower back and neck.

Leaning her head back, she slid lower until her nipples were under the warm water and with a purr of delight spread her legs and slipped her hands beneath the water. She teased a finger around her clit, while easing two fingers inside her sinfully wet pussy.

Lifting her legs, Emma placed her feet on the sides of the hot tub and for a moment stared at her bare toe nails. She needed to paint them. She used to always paint them for Steven. It was part of looking and feeling sexy.

She made a mental promise to paint her fingers and toes so she could show Eric. Why would Eric care she painted her nails? Because she should look good for her boy of course was the answer that again seemed to be her voice, but not quite her words.

In fact, she would paint her nails green. A nice bright green because it would bring out her eyes and match her beautiful new necklace. Plus it was Eric's favorite color. That's why that little whore Ashley always wore it. Why she was wearing that skimpy little green thong.

Emma closed her eyes and her fingers pushed deeper inside her as she remembered when she'd walked in on them. She had knocked, but when no one answered opened the door and there was Eric sitting on his bed and that little slut on her knees for him.

Ashley's head was bobbing rapidly. Emma knew that when a woman sucked that fast she wasn't teasing or playing. No, when a woman worked a cock like that she had only one thing in mind, getting that nice hot creamy reward in her mouth.

Emma should have left immediately. It was her son, but...

"You didn't did you? No, you dirty girl, you stayed and watched, just like you watched Robin and Cliff."

She'd never allowed herself to think about that day when she'd shamed herself as a mother and watched her son fuck his girlfriend. But seeing that picture on his I-pad and watching Robin today had brought it back full bore. Just like she should have stopped watching, but didn't, she now couldn't stop replaying it in her mind now.

Eric had moaned and placing his hands in Ashley's sandy brown hair, the same color as Emma's she realized, guided her mouth along his cock. Emma had backed up out of his direct view, but remained in the hall along the door. She could see them in the mirror, but couldn't be seen.

Eric groaned, his eyes rolling back as he said Ashley's name several times. She released a gurgling squeal and Emma could imagine her mouth being flooded with her son's hot load. She'd quickly stood up and even in the mirror Emma could see a line of cum on her chin and dripping onto her small tits.

That didn't stop Eric from eagerly sucking her nipples as he grabbed her thong and pulled it down. Ashely's perfect little ass jiggled fetchingly as he gave each cheek a playful little slap, before grabbing her cheeks in his large hands.

He spread it open and Emma could see her pink little slit. Eric's fingers probed first her ass crack, then her slit. Emma had stood there, her heart pounding and a taboo heat growing between her legs. When her son's finger disappeared into his girlfriend's pussy she'd had to repress a moan.

It wouldn't have mattered, Ashley's would have drowned it out anyway as she wriggled her ass and rocked her hips, pushing Eric's finger deeper. Eric abruptly stood up, and slipping his hands under her ass, lifted the giggling Ashley and turning to the side, laid her on the bed.

That was definitely when she should have looked away because Eric was naked and his semi hard, and still dripping cock, was in full view. A good mother would have looked way, she thought, and somewhere in her mind, the wanton side of her that had possessed her all night corrected her.

"No, a good mother would watch, a better mother would be the one pleasing her boy" . Those additional words should have been disturbing, but instead, her finger pressed harder to her clit while her other two fingers drove knuckle deep insider her greedy little cunt. Eric had dropped to his knees, spread her legs and buried his face between them.

Ashely moaned and whimpered, squirming in the bed and playing with her tits while her son pleased her with what seemed to be a pretty talented tongue.

Emma had been getting wetter by the minute and this time did moan, but it was lost under Ashley's loud wail as she came in Eric's face. She'd quickly rolled over on her hands and knees, pushing her ass at Eric who had risen to his feet.

He was hard again, and so hard! His cock long and thick, plunged into Ashley's little pink slit and hammered away at her. Emma could see her face in the mirror, see her wide eyes and open mouth as she got it good and hard.

By that time Emma's hand had strayed, slipping into her skirt and stroking her pussy.

No, she hadn't done that. She hadn't masturbated.

"But you wanted to, and you did, later and you know what you masturbated to, don't you, you?"

"No," Emma moaned, but her fingers still worked her pussy beneath the warm water. "I didn't."

"You did," the soft sibilant voice countered. "You know you did, and it's okay, you saw your boy as a man and wanted him as a woman. It's the way it should be."

"I didn't want him." she insisted. She hadn't, that wasn't true.

What was true was she had remained where she was, watching her naked son, pound the hell out of his equally naked girlfriend. Ashely was a petite little thing, making Eric's hands look all the bigger on her slim hips.

She only had a side view of him, but could see the muscles in his arms and chest as he fucked. His ass flexed as he pumped his hips, delivering long hard strokes. Emma so needed those long hard strokes.

"Oh, fuck," she whimpered as she rubbed her clit harder.

That little fucking whore, getting sex like that. Having a nice young hard cock to suck and fill her mouth then be hard again in minutes to plunder her little twat. She didn't deserve a fucking like that, but Emma did.

She tried to lose herself in work and worrying about Eric, tried to pretend her life was getting better as time went on. But she was lying to herself and denying herself what she really needed. Emma needed to get fucked.

She didn't want to be made love to, she wanted to be a whore. She wanted to be some lucky young stud's dirty fucking cougar. She wanted to suck cock and talk dirty. She wanted her tits and pussy licked and sucked and have her cunt stuffed with hard cock.

Emma planted her feet flat on the tub and pushed, lifting her ass beneath the water and driving her fingers so hard it was bordering on painful. Eric and Ashely, became Robin and Cliff, then briefly became her and Steven, a memory of when life was good and he couldn't get enough of her.

She rubbed her clit as hard as she could and whimpered as the orgasm she'd anticipated all day began to flow through her. Her toes curled and her pussy tightened around her fingers as the warm water tickled her aching nipples and her lust addled mind filled with images of fucking.

She went back to Eric and him whipping his cock out of Ashley. She'd stretched out, her legs sliding along his hips as she lay on the bed. Eric had stroked his cock and exploded, all over her. Ashely cooed delightedly as he leaned forward and sprayed his cum all over the smooth skin of her back.

Something happened and the image replayed, except this time it was Emma on the bed. It was her taking that pounding and when Eric withdrew she had rolled over onto her back imploring him to come all over his mother's tits.

As the imaginary Eric stroked his cock and the first warm jet of sticky white fluid struck her nipple, Emma threw her head back and released a long loud wail. Her hips thrust wildly beneath the water and she cried out repeatedly as the most powerful orgasm she could remember crashed through her.

Her pussy convulsed around her fingers and her clit sent electric currents of pleasure through her. The image of Eric coming on her tits was vivid in her mind and even as she continued to writhe in pleasure she moaned, "Oh, no."

"Oh, yes. This is what you wanted that night and ever since. This is why you don't let yourself remember. You should remember, there's nothing wrong with a mother wanting to be her son's lover and every good boy wants to take care of his mom in every way."

The voice was not harsh or spiteful, but purred the words encouragingly and as Emma lay there, gasping for breath, her body trembling from the strength of her climax, it added. "Good girl, this is the first step to knowing what you want."

Emma was too relaxed to form a response. Instead, she closed her eyes, smiled, and slipped into the oblivion of sleep.

Chapter Four

Emma opened her eyes and wondered how long she'd lain asleep in the tub. The water was now cool and she could see the full moon above her through the skylight. Her legs were still draped over the tub, spread wide and she counted herself lucky her head hadn't slid under the water while she slept.

Slipping her legs down, she sat up and flipped the lever to allow the tub to start draining. She stood up and quickly put her hand against the wall to keep her balance. The bathroom spun and a dull throbbing was beginning in her head.

Emma carefully stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel. As she patted herself dry she stared into the bathroom mirror. The pendent seemed duller than it had before, was the thing some kind of damn mood stone?

She put her hand around it and it no longer felt warm as it had previously. She thought about taking it off, but then let it ago. It was beautiful and she liked how it looked on her fair skin. Emma was going to wrap the towel around herself to go into her room, but why do that?

She was alone in her bedroom, why not be naked and enjoy the cool breeze coming in through the window on her skin? She'd pinned her hair up to soak in the tub and on a whim, let it down. Normally she slept with it up so it wouldn't be a mess in the morning, but it felt so good on her shoulders when it was down and made her feel sexy.

Emma wanted to feel sexy, she wanted to be sexy. She was sexy! Now all she needed was someone to appreciate that. Emma strolled naked from the bathroom, even putting a little swing into her hips as if she were being watched and showing off.

Despite the faint head ache she was still in that sensual mood the wine had put her in and was enjoying it. She froze when she entered the room and her heart skipped a beat.

There was woman in her bed.

She was wearing a man's dress shirt as a nightgown and sitting propped up on the pillows. She appeared to be older than Emma, maybe fifty. Her short blonde hair was stylishly cut and her high cheek bones and full lips gave her a classic beauty.

Her head was turned towards Emma and her light blue eyes seemed to be focused on her. "There you are, there's my boy."

1...56789...23