Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma shook her head, trying to clear it, but the thoughts kept flowing.

"Why do you think he bought slutty Ashley that green thong and always asked her to wear it?"

"Stop it," she whispered trying to convince herself she was speaking to her own frazzled mind.

"Think you're the only one in the family that did something they shouldn't have?"

What are you talking about? As soon as the thought entered her mind, Emma cursed at herself for being stupid. Who the hell was she asking? These were just her thoughts. Maybe the wine and the weird mom son dreams were having a lingering effect on her.

"Maybe there's a reason your baby boy loves green on his mommy. Maybe that reason is why he wants Ashley to wear it."

"Shut up," she whispered, putting her fingers to her temples.

"Ever notice how much Ashley looks like you?"

Emma remained on her knees on the floor, the bra in her hand and her head pounding. The pendent was warm between her breasts and she swore it was pulsing in time with her heartbeat. Take the damn thing off.

She put her hand on it and went to slide it over her head. Emma frowned when it wouldn't go past her chin. It seemed to have plenty of play in the chain to easily go over her head. She tried again, then rolling her eyes, she spun it around so it was lying between her shoulder blades.

She found the clasp with her fingers and fumbled with it. She could feel the small lever, but when she pushed back on it, it wouldn't budge. The damn thing was stuck. An irrational fear went through her that it didn't want to come off.

"Get a grip," she said aloud. "Its stuck, just let Eric take it off."

Emma pulled the chain around so the pendent would be in front again. As she let it fall, it dropped across her right breast and she gasped as her nipple hardened and a warm pleasant shiver went through her.

She put her hand over the green stone and her mind was filled with another memory of the green dress. In fact it was the first time she wore it. They had gone to a party and Steven-and many guys for that matter-couldn't take his eyes off her.

They'd planned on having a good time so took a cab there so they didn't have to worry. They'd drank more than they'd had in years and danced the entire time. Emma was showing herself off, dancing lewdly and grinding into her very happy husband.

They'd been horny all night and when the cab dropped them off they all but ran into the bedroom. They'd had fucked right in the living room, but Eric was home. As soon as they were in the room they were kissing and Steven's hands were all over her.

He'd lifted her dress over her head as she removed her bra. She's stood there moaning as he sucked on her sensitive nipples and watched in the mirror over her dresser as her husband devoured her breasts like it was the first time he'd seen them.

She'd been wearing the thong she had just found after a few minutes of her husband pleasuring her nipples with his skilled tongue, she dropped to her knees and unsnapping his jeans pushed them down his hips.

She'd taken his cock into her mouth and like he had with her tits, sucked it like a slutty one night stand rather than a wife of twenty years. She pushed his chest so he'd sit on the bed and continued giving him a blow job that would put a porn star to shame.

Emma spit on his cock, slurped it back up and was making sloppy wet gagging sounds that really did sound like the audio from an x-rated movie. She'd been moaning and wiggling her ass as blowing him was getting her hotter and wetter by the minute.

Steven had grabbed her by the hair and thrust his hips, fucking his wife's mouth like she was the slut she was acting like. Within a minute he groaned her name and shot a huge load into her eager mouth.

Emma's heart skipped a beat when her mind's eye had replaced Steven with Eric. It was now her son filling her mouth with cum and whimpering, "Oh, mom!"

The visual quickly reverted back to Steven. He had barely finished when he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to her feet so fast, cum spilled from her mouth all over her tits. He quickly reversed their position and pulling the thong to the side, licked her to a screaming orgasm.

In the midst of that orgasm, it happened again. It was now Eric kneeling between her legs, licking away and shoving two fingers into her sloppy cunt while she clamped her thighs around his head and cried out his name.

Steven returned and it was as if they'd turned back the clock because even though she came quickly, he was hard and ready. He stood, lifted her legs and hammered away at her. Emma had played with her nipples, then rubbed her clit as her husband gave her the hardest fucking he had in years.

Her fingers danced across her swollen button and when it was Eric, not Steven fucking her, Emma came with her head back, mouth wide open and her feet pressed into his chest. She urged him to lie back, and as soon as he had, she straddled his hips and rode him like a bull at a rodeo.

As she remained on the floor, breathing hard and unable to push away the images, Emma was alternately riding her husband, then her son. Both of them were moaning and bucking their hips, Steven calling her name and Eric calling her mom even as she was impaled on his cock.

The Emma from the memory was putting on a show for both her men, playing with her nipples and working her hips wildly as she worked for her prize.

"Yes, both your men, the one who loved and lusted for you and now the only one who can take his place."

Emma received the prize she'd been fighting for, a nice hot load shooting deep into her sopping slit. As she continued to ride him, contracting her pussy around him and milking him for every drop as he moaned beneath her, Eric had returned and remained as she turned and looked at them in the mirror again, smiling at how sexy she looked and loving how sexy her son had made her feel.

"Stop it!" Emma jumped to her feet and threw the green thong back into the suitcase as if it had burned her.

She added the dress and slamming the lid shut pushed the suitcase under the bed with her bare foot, wincing as she stubbed her toe. Emma turned away from the bed and went over to her dresser, pulling a pair of white shorts from a drawer and a matching sleeveless top.

As she stepped into the shorts, she caught sight of herself in the mirror. Her skin was flushed and her eyes bright. Even brighter was the pendent. It seemed since she'd put it on anytime she got excited or aroused it grew brighter.

She'd also been aroused almost constantly since she'd put it on.

"Right, a horny stone," she muttered to her reflection.

Emma wriggled into the shorts which fit her snugly and realized this wasn't the pair she wanted. They were also part of her 'not safe for work or home' collection, Steven had referred to her fun sexy clothes as.

The movers were coming soon, not to mention she always made it a point to dress modestly in front of Eric. Her phone beeped from where she'd left it on the bed, and leaning over, Emma saw it was a text from the moving company. "Your movers are on schedule and will arrive in a half hour."

Emma looked back down into the drawer for something else, then shrugged. Screw it, she would just wear the shorts, so what if they were a little tight? If the movers wanted to check her ass out Emma supposed it would be flattering, and it's not like Eric actually looked.

"Keep telling yourself that, mommy."

Emma ignored the thought, which is what she planned on doing from now on. That and not touching anymore of Robin's homemade wine. Whatever was in it, had way too strong of an effect on her.

She opened another drawer and grabbed the first thing on top, a sleeveless white t-shirt. Like the shorts, the shirt was on the tight side, hugging her breasts. It was a bit on the short side as well, not quite covering her entire stomach, leaving her naval bare.

The shirt pressed the pendent to her chest and the heat emanating from it made her uneasy. She withdrew it from her shirt and watching in the mirror she fumbled once more with the clasp, but couldn't get it to budge.

Slipping on her comfy sandals from yesterday, she left the room and went to find Eric. Assuming he was downstairs, she strode quickly down the hallway, but stopped when she swore she heard moaning.

A sense of déjà vu came over her as she recalled walking in on Robin and Cliff yesterday. She paused and there it was again, the unmistakable sound of a woman moaning. Like yesterday it was coming from what was going to be the spare room.

Emma moved towards the door which was shut. She put her hand on the knob and hesitated. She thought of the weird dreams she'd had last night of the couples having sex. Couples with the names of the people who'd lived here before her.

Annoyed at her irrational thoughts, Emma turned the knob and stepped into the room. Eric was sitting on the cot and watching the TV she'd noticed on an old table against the wall. On the screen was a woman on her knees, getting pounded hard by the man behind her.

"Oh, fuck, baby! Oh, you're giving it to me so good!" The woman cried out as her dark eyes stared at the screen, her red painted lips parted as she moaned and yelped from the pounding she was receiving.

Emma noticed the woman was much older than the young man behind her and it reminded her of Cliff fucking Robin. Just like she had yesterday, Emma didn't move, but simply watched the scene from behind Eric who was oblivious to her presence.

The woman's large breasts were swinging back and forth and her round ass jiggled as her lover hammered her with an enthusiasm Emma had fond memories of and would give anything to experience again, and soon.

The young man dealt her a playful slap that caused her ass to jiggle even more and the sound of both the slap and her yelp of surprise caused her to swallow hard and try to ignore the warm moist feeling growing between her legs. God, it seemed like she'd been wet more than not in the day they'd been in the house.

"Oh, you like that?" The woman looked over her shoulder, at her lover.

"I do." He moaned and spanked the other side of her ass. "Its like role reversal."

Role reversal? Not something Emma would expect to hear in a porn, but her attention was now drawn to the ever increasing heat of the pendent. Like it had last night, it wasn't just warming up but seemed to be pulsing.

"Yeah, baby?" The woman on the screen laughed. "You getting back at your mother for all the times she spanked you?"

Mother, the word seemed to echo on her mind. The boy was fucking his mother. Eric was watching mother son porn. Emma watched the couple continue to fuck, with the 'mother' now rolling onto her back and putting her feet on her sons chest while he resumed pounding her.

"Just like you saw Eric fucking you a few minutes ago. Looks good, doesn't it mommy?"

She shook her head and swore she heard that strange giggle again in the back of her mind.

"Eric seems to think so, or don't you see his hand moving?"

That comment drew her attention from the screen and back to Eric. Her son was leaning forward, and his arm was moving up and down. She couldn't see between his legs from where she was, but there was no doubt of what he was doing.

What the hell, she rationalized. He was a young man with no girlfriend; of course he'd watch porn.

"Mommy porn?" The giggle again, "An internet full of porn, but this is what he watches? This is what he's into?"

He's not into it for that, she argued. Its just a hot scene and...

"Yes! Fuck me!" The woman cried out. "Fuck your mother's hot cunt and shoot that hot fucking load all over my slutty face!"

"That's it," Eric groaned in front of her. "Fuck your mother, cum all over her..."

"Eric!" Emma shouted, startling herself almost as much as him with how loud and forceful that one word had come out.

Startled, Eric jumped to his feet and fumbled with his underwear, tucking himself back in. There was a flash of movement to her left. Emma turned her head to see it was just Eric's reflection in the mirror over the old dresser on the other side of the room.

For a brief moment she caught sight of his cock, his still hard cock, before he shoved it out of sight.

"Not like you haven't seen it before, mommy"

"What the hell are you doing?" Emma demanded, focusing on Eric rather than the voice she kept telling herself was hers and the product of stress.

Eric kept his back to her. "Pretty much what it looked like I was doing."

"The movers are coming soon and you decide you have to jerk.." She caught herself. "Do that now?"

"Movers are due in an hour." He turned to face her, an embarrassed grin on his face. "It doesn't take that long."

"Oh fuck yeah, give mommy that cum!"

The video was still playing and Emma turned to see 'mom' on her knees her mouth wide open and her tongue wagging as her son jerked his cock over her face. Emma reached down and grabbed the remote, pointing it at the TV.

She hesitated when his cock erupted and long thick stream of cum splattered onto her tongue. 'Mom' pushed the cum out of her mouth, sending it drooling down her chin even as several more spurts splattered on her cheeks and sprayed into her mouth.

Emma's nipples stiffened when the camera showed cum flowing down her chest and over her breasts and could feel her face flushing and not from embarrassment as Eric's had. Before her, the woman grabbed her son's balls and took over stroking his now barely dripping cock.

"All of it, baby," she purred through her cum coated lips. "Give mommy every dr..."

Emma thumbed the off button so hard her knuckle popped and rearing back, she threw the remote across the room where it broke into pieces against the wall.

"Whoa!" Eric exclaimed. "What the fuck, mom?"

"What the fuck?" Emma jabbed her finger into his chest. "First off, you don't talk to me like that. Second? I'm the one who should be asking what the fuck?"

"Jeez, I'm sorry. I thought I could act like an adult seeing I am one." He winced and rubbed his chest where she'd poked him. "And not for nothing, I had the door closed and you just barged in."

Even while Emma glared at him angrily, her eyes dropped down to his crotch. Eric's jeans were on the tighter side and there was a large bulge where his obviously still hard cock strained against the fabric. Why was he still hard? She was standing here yelling at him!

"Why are you noticing he's still hard?"

"I didn't think you'd be stroking your goddamn cock before noon with a lot of work to do."

"Wow, and you want me to watch my mouth?" Eric looked legitimately surprised at her language. She'd never spoken like that in front of him before.

"You didn't mind watching his mommy's mouth did you?" She demanded. "Sitting here telling him to fuck his mother? Her telling her son to cum in her slutty face?"

"It was just a movie."

"About a son fucking his mother!" She shouted at him. "You don't think that's wrong?"

"It's fake." He seemed confused at her anger. "They're actors, its not like he was really her son."

"But the fantasy is real!" Emma ranted. "People watch what they wish they could do!"

"Calm down, Mom." Eric put his hands up as if surrendering. "It's just a DVD I found in a box and decided to put it in. It didn't have a case. I had no idea what it was."

"But you kept watching it and was about to blow a load to it, weren't you?"

"Mom, have you had any more of that wine?" He wasn't smiling. "Because you're really getting carried away."

"When a mother sees her son with his cock in his hand and telling a guy in a movie to fuck his mother its worth getting mad about!"

"Mom, I..."

"Do you want to fuck me, Eric?" She blinked as soon as the words left her mouth and wondered where the hell that had come from.

Eric stood there stunned, his dark eyes wide and his mouth gaping. "W...what did you say?"

"You were pretty into it there, baby boy," she continued as if she had no control over her words. "You been thinking about it? Been thinking about fucking your lonely mother and being the man of the house?"

"Mom!" He raised his voice over hers. "Knock it off, that's....Christ, you sound just like that movie."

"Then you should like it." She spread her arms out. "Like what you see, Eric? Is that it? You been seeing me different lately? You want a piece of your mother's ass?"

"Mom, please stop."

"Maybe it's about getting back at me? Shoving your cock in your mother's mouth to shut her up and fucking that snotty bitch? Maybe if you fuck me I'll stop being such a cunt? Maybe..."

"Shut up!" Eric grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "Stop talking like that!"

"Why? You liked that mother talking dirty!"

"She's not my mother and neither are you right now!" His anger seemed to fade and Emma was shocked to see his eyes filling up. "Please stop talking like this."

"I..." Emma stepped back from him and put her hands to her face. "Oh, my God!" She gasped. "What the hell am I saying?"

"I don't know, but just stop, okay?" Eric implored her, his voice cracking. "You're scaring me, mom."

"I'm sorry, honey." Emma was choking up herself. "I don't know what just came over me."

"But you know who you want coming over you, don't you?"

"Mom, you don't look so hot." Eric patted the bed. "Why don't you sit down?"

Emma nodded and sinking down onto the cot, released a long breath. She felt like herself again, but still had no idea why she'd been so upset.

Eric sat down next to her. "You better now?"

"Yes." Emma gave him a strained smile. "I'm so sorry, Eric. I shouldn't have said all those things."

"You're right, you shouldn't have." He stared into her eyes, but didn't seem angry, just concerned. "Why did you? That's not like you, mom."

"I don't know...seeing what you were watching really upset me."

"I can tell." He put his hand gently over hers. "Mom, you know I'd never think about you like that."

"He's lying. He thinks his mommy is hot. That's why his girlfriend looked just like you and why he can't stop staring at the pictures of her sucking him."

"I do know that." She sounded steadier, and despite the nagging voice with its sick remarks, her thoughts seemed to be rational once more.

"Then why did you freak out? I know walking in on me was awkward, but to be that mad?"

"I said I was sorry." She turned her hand over in his and squeezed it. "And I mean that. I'm ashamed of the things I just said."

"But why did you say them?" Eric shook his head. "Mom, that was some seriously hardcore shit you were slinging. You sounded like the woman in the movie."

"I know."

"Because you want to be her."

Emma's eyes narrowed. Now that she was still and had calmed down, she was aware of a tingling sensation where the pendent rested against her chest each time she heard those odd thoughts.

"So what gives, mom?"

"Okay." Emma nodded. "I always tell you to be honest with me so I'll be honest with you. I had a lot to drink last night and I was already tired and stressed out so that wasn't the best idea."

"But you're sober now."

"I know that, let me finish while I feel like I can without sounding strange."

"Too late for that." Eric smirked. "That porn star potty mouth a couple of minutes ago was strange enough."

"Guess so, but I'll tell you why it hit me so hard."

"You're going to lie, aren't you?"

Another tingle, no doubt about it now.

"Last night when Robin and I were talking she said some kind of weird things."

"Like what?" Eric had kept his hand in hers and Emma was grateful her outburst hadn't made him afraid to be close to her.

"You mentioned some of the things that happened here." When he nodded, she continued. "Robin brought them up and some things you hadn't."

1...7891011...23