All Comments on 'Story about an Internet Hookup'

by Newshowoff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry that your first experience was not good. I would suggest that you find a younger man so that you can experience the joy of sucking a hard cock and have him cum in your mouth. Once you experience that, then youlll suck more cocks and probably end up getting fucked. I as 42before I had my first experience with a man. I can assure you it was not my last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Realistic, but anticlimactic for you and the reader. I'd say keep trying! If you don't find it in real life write another version of this experience with the ending you wish it had.

PG564EPG564Eover 2 years ago

Your story was highly erotic and I admire the courage you had to try to surrender to your mental desire to please.

I understand well what you felt emotionally. The images that men have in the night of sucking another man's cock only intensify with the passage of time.

"IT" has you in its grasp. The hunger to feel and suck dick. Imagining the wave of pleasure your mouth has given a man's cock as his cum roars into your mouth. Feel badly for you that this guys meds denied you your first load - but it only delays the inevitable.

You MUST give blow jobs and swallow cum. That is your destiny. The same as mine was.

Message me as often as you like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous