Straight Bride Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara finally backed off from the intense pussy pleasing and said, "I'm just helping her relax, Mrs. Dennis."

"Oh, okay," Mrs. Dennis said.

"Can you make sure my parents have arrived while I finish up here?" Lara asked, as she slid two fingers back inside the limp bride-to-be, who was still coming.

"Sure," Mrs. Dennis agreed. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

"I'll make sure she is decent by then," Lara promised, smiling at Jennifer who looked completely beautiful in her dishevelled post-orgasmic glow.

"Okay," Mrs. Dennis called out as she left.

Lara pulled her fingers out, leaned forward and kissed Jennifer.

Jennifer kissed her back, the intimacy of the kiss, the softness of Lara's lips, only adding a maraschino cherry to the perfect moment.

Lara broke the kiss after only a few seconds before she said, "Now I've kissed both pairs of your lips."

"You're so bad," Jennifer said, knowing she should get up and dressed, and yet feeling completely relaxed and totally unhurried in the afterglow of such pleasure.

"Oh, this is only stage one of your sexual awakening today," Lara said, as she stood up and pulled Jennifer to her unsteady feet.

"How many stages are there?"

"At least three."

"Does one of them include that strap-on you mentioned?"

"Definitely," Lara nodded, planning to fuck her later.

"Too bad I have to go and get married now," Jennifer joked, as she went to grab her dress.

"Yes, because next time we fuck, it will be incest," Lara joked playfully, slapping her ass.

"Only by marriage," Jennifer pointed out.

"But you'll still be my sister slut," Lara said, as she helped her put on the dress.

"Anytime," Jennifer agreed.

"Remember that," Lara said, as she added, "and you'll keep wearing my cunt cum on your face for the entire ceremony.

"You really are so bad," Jennifer said, shaking her head as she wondered what she looked like after a face-riding.

"Oh, and that is exactly as you like me," Lara said, before she moved close to Jennifer and added, "You really are beautiful, Jennifer."

"You are too, Lara," Jennifer returned the affection. After a pause, she said, "I'm not sure I can do this."

"Too late," Lara said. "We already came, and we can't take it back."

"I mean get married," Jennifer said, suddenly overwhelmed.

Lara shifted from lesbian lover to maid-of-honour as she took Jennifer's hands in hers and said, "I love you, Jennifer."

"I love you too, Lara," Jennifer said.

"And you love my brother," Lara said. "Right?"

"Yes, but..." Jennifer began.

"That's it," Lara said. "No buts. You get the best of both worlds: a man you love to have a family with, and a sister-in-law you love to get you off..." she paused and kissed her briefly before adding, "...whenever my brother can't."

"You're so bad," Jennifer laughed at Lara's prophetic words.

"And yet I make you feel so good," Lara pointed out.

"God, I didn't know sex could ever be like that," Jennifer sad.

"Oh? Then wait for stage three," Lara foreshadowed, as she went and put on her dress, just as there was another knock at the door.

"How do I look?" Jennifer asked, suddenly worried about her mother seeing her.

"Like a bride who was just face fucked by her sister-in-law," Lara smiled.

"Oh God!" Jennifer said, as there was another knock at the door.

"Honey, let me in,"

"Go reapply your make-up, I'll keep your mother entertained," Lara said, moving to the door.

"I hope not the same way you just entertained me," Jennifer said, heading to the washroom.

"Well, she is a pretty hot MILF," Lara jibed, thinking a real incest threesome was a welcome addition to her sexual bucket list.

"You really are so bad," Jennifer repeated for the umpteenth time as she disappeared into the washroom, knowing that nothing would ever be the same again.

THE END