All Comments on 'Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 04'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RiseOneRiseOneover 2 years ago

Passive characters are okay. They're okay. BUT, it is hella annoying when you make a passive character but they constantly complain "I should be the one dominating them!". Tell me if you're going to make him grow a pair cause I'm not going to enjoy this story if he's going to stay like this.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Also...he sees WWWAAAYYYYYY too many stars when he pops his nut...I think he has a brain tumor or something!! I love the story, but I see a lot of repetition in the editing style...it is kinda tiresome...

Mrs Spartan...a witch...uuummm...maybe, I still think it is the English prof...why else would she keep a vial of cum?? For a SPELL, of course...hopefully not something to steal Henry's powers...or his mother's!!

You get five stars for this...provisionally...future ones "may" be lower, depending on the quality...😱😨😠

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hopefully Mrs. Spartan and her hoes dont make a return to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...