All Comments on 'Sunday and the Future'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Correction ...

... "A married WHORE fucking other men" is what you meant to say!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

Keep it up and ignore the idiots. You write hot submission style pieces that give others pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lo!

Ahh, yeah...I think the first commentor reveals more about him/herself than anything else. Very common: "I'm going to miss the point of the story because I'm blinded by my personal beliefs!" Maybe it even hits a tender spot.

Kind of makes you wonder why they're here reading it to the very, very last sentence....hmmmm.

Hey, fellow Anon, there is a whooooole section on "loving wives", why don't you take a look? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
self-loathing wannabe cucks abound

on these boards, they read every cuck story, jerk off madly, then in a fit of self hatred leave a negative response :/

Well written story, unusual marriage but it sorta works for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent as usual

a different feel than so many of your other stories but every bit as good. as long as you keep writing you'll always have at least one major fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More to cum?

You said you would (or could) write more - I look forward to hearing more about Rob and Sabine / Beth. I hope that Rob continues to embarrass and humiliate her with the neighbors (the wives and husbands) and Beth continues to stay nude most of the time.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 8 years ago
disappointed

I really enjoyed this story, as the continuation of their lives, the exhibitionism, their mutual arousal. I also liked how she got older, how she loved her husband and what they did to keep things exciting. Not only was it nice to see, but it was an education in how people can stay together and always find interest in each other. It was well done; then she got raped and her husband was an accomplice. It went down hill from there, to the point where it really spoiled the story.

That is my opinion, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good cheating story

Really enjoyed this. The rape wasn’t the best part but the rest was great. My wife cheats on me and I encourage her so I could relate. And with Beth you capture the mix of emotions that are involved. She’s passive-aggressive about it, conflicted about the affect on her marriage but self-absorbed when fucking other men. She is both cruel and loving toward Rob. That’s how it really works. Loved the story.

auhound49auhound49about 5 years ago
well....

Does the slut wife get pregnant or not?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous