Sunday and the Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the last night, thankfully. I was really sore from all the fucking I got during the entire week. I got probably a mile of black cock that week!

My boss made sure that we sat together on the plane and he spent as much time as he could feeling me during the flight, so I was pretty horny by the time we landed. Rob picked me up at the airport and my boss was with me, smirking at him. Rob was just insane with lust and when we drove off, he looked at me and told me to strip. I did and he could see the finger marks on my tits and the ones on my legs where they had held me open. None of the men had been gentle and I wanted them to be rough with me so Rob could see it when I got home. Worked out perfectly! He was a madman again that Friday night and even my telling him that I was too sore didn't stop him, which I wanted anyway. Four times from Rob that Friday night, a record!

The next plan of mine took two weeks to get to it. During that two week period my boss found every excuse to get me in his office, get me nude and fuck me over his desk. A couple of times, twice in a day. I lost quite a few pairs of panties in that two weeks.

That last day I resigned and told my boss I wouldn't be back. I didn't need the job as I said before. I left early and the guy who Rob didn't like, remember him? Well, he came to our house. I don't know why Rob didn't like him, he wasn't that bad of a guy, but for some reason he didn't. When Rob got home that night, he didn't see me around and came up to our bedroom to find me getting fucked in our bed by a man he didn't like. He stood in the bedroom doorway watching. I saw him over the guy's shoulder as he was pumping away on top of me. Just to give Rob something to remember....

"Give it to me, give me your sperm. I'm not on birth control, you could make me pregnant! Oh God your cock is so big and hard, much bigger than my husbands. Come on and fuck me and come inside me, please......"

Well, he did, not long after I said that either. And when he rolled off me and saw Rob standing there, it was slightly uncomfortable for him. I just laid there with his sperm leaking out of me and watched, both blushing and secretly smiling, as he hurriedly got dressed and left, Rob glaring at him and not saying a word. He sidled past Rob, nervous as hell, and hurried down the stairs and took off. That was the first night that Rob really spanked me hard! Hard enough to make my ass a bright red and while he was spanking.....

"You slut, you bitch, you dirty fucking whore! His dick is bigger than mine! It didn't look that big after he pulled out of you, Beth, you slut!"

It was wonderful and the make up sex was fantastic!

After that last attempt to make Rob jealous and to not want me to fuck others we had another long talk and viewed the blog I had mentioned. I still didn't understand why he wanted this but reading the blog together made us both hot and the sex was really great!

Rob didn't act like the cuckcolds on the blog, but he did get turned on by looking at the pictures I had sent to him and he liked me to tell him about the encounters that I had had while we were having sex.

So maybe sometime in the future I will tell you about how things went from our conversations after my last cheating experience, which is the only way I can explain it. I had been cheating on my husband with other men, even if he wanted it to happen, because I didn't tell him I was going to do it beforehand and he had no way to approve or disapprove of what I did. So it was cheating, pure and simple. A married woman fucking other men.