Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia was led off to his bedroom, making sure he kissed her softly, whispering how much he loved her, before he led her friend off. She heard her giggle before the door was gently closed. "Bitch," Christine said with humour, "God, I need a deep daddy dicking too."

"Call Emily or Belinda, see if they want to eat your pussy instead."

"It's not the same. When does Katie get home? She can fuck me with the strap on!"

Hannah didn't like using the strap-on. She loved her sister, and loved it when Katie made love to her, but Hannah had no interest in being what she saw as the 'dominant' one. Good thing her sister loved to fuck her, whenever their father was otherwise occupied, and they'd enjoyed some steamy nights together. Hannah no longer had any interest in going down on another woman, except maybe her sister, but while it had been discussed, she preferred the feeling of the strap on, and maybe some fingers inside her.

Katie arrived home only half an hour or so later. Christine, quite obviously horny, was slowly fondling herself, waiting for some sort of relief. Within five minutes of her arrival, Katie took Christine by the hand, telling Hannah and Kelly they'd be a while. Hannah looked at Kelly, the pair bursting into laughter. "This household sometimes," Kelly said.

Sitting together in the living room, they sat in contented silence until Hannah said, "I spoke to daddy today about what I'm going to do."

"How did it go?"

"Better than I thought. He said dropping out is okay with him. I'm going to find a part-time job and, when I'm nineteen, we'll start trying for a baby."

Kelly hugged her tightly. "I'll wait until you're pregnant before I talk to him about having children again," she whispered.

"You still want a baby too?"

"I want more than one, Hannah."

"Me too." Leaning back, she kissed her friend on the cheek. "I keep thinking about your proposal regarding the whole marriage thing. The only thing that prevents him marrying you is the fact he's almost double our age. People naturally freak out about such things."

"Do you think he cares about that?"

Hannah sighed. "He tries not to but everyone around here knows us, and they also know you. Just the rumours and whispers alone will probably be horrible. Because of your home life, they'll insinuate he's taking advantage."

"He hasn't," Kelly whispered, "I love him more than anyone."

Hannah hugged her tightly in return. "Oh, we know you do, gorgeous. Trust me on this, Katie and I have never been jealous for a second of the love he's shown you too. You're our sister."

"I love you, Hannah. You've all done so much for me."

Then Kelly kissed her. Hannah had kissed her sister more times than she could count. Some of their make-out sessions were intense and passionate. She'd fooled around with her friends, but that was just mucking about. This kiss with Kelly was immediately... Kelly slid her tongue into her mouth, Hannah unable to stop the slight moan, feeling their bodies press into each other. She lost track of how long they kissed before they pulled apart, both of them breathing deeply, staring at each other.

"Wow," Hannah whispered, "What was that?"

"I don't know but I loved it."

She felt herself blush. "Me too. Just like when I'm kissing Katie..."

"Want to go to my room and fool around? I know you don't want to... You know, go down... But I'd love your fingers in my pussy."

She felt herself smiling. "I'd love that too. Let's go!"

As she was already naked, Kelly stripped off as soon as they were in her bedroom, Hannah stepping forward to kiss her again. Tumbling together onto Kelly's bed, they positioned themselves so they were both comfortable, sensing they were both nervous as hands caressed the body of the other. "You're beautiful, Hannah," Kelly whispered, "I've always thought that."

"Well, you're gorgeous, and I know more than just myself thinks that."

Having never been intimate together, not even enjoying a threesome with her father, it was a little awkward at first, but once they figured out what each other liked regarding how they used their fingers, they were both moaning softly, those moans getting louder once fingers were finally inside each other.

"Fuck," Kelly hissed, "Fuck, that feels good, Hannah."

"You're very wet. Are you excited?"

"I'm fooling around with a beautiful woman. Of course I am!"

She'd never gone down on her sister, but fingers had ended up in the mouth of the other, and simple curiosity got the best of her. Kelly watched, smiling away, as Hannah lifted her fingers and sucked on them, not breaking eye contact with her friend. She couldn't help smile as her fingers slid back inside her friend.

"You taste wonderful, Kelly. No wonder daddy loves going down on you."

Kelly took her fingers out of Hannah and sucked on her fingers. Soon as she was finished, she grinned. "Well, now I can say I've enjoyed the pussy of my best friend and sister."

"Would you ever want to..."

"Go down on you?" Hannah nodded. "I'm not sure. Doing this is one thing. Using my mouth... Are you interested?"

"Call it idle curiosity." She was amused they were still using their finger and moaning, while still carrying on a conversation. Multi-tasking! "I mean, if I'd do it with anyone, it would be Katie."

"I bet daddy would love to watch that."

"He'd love to watch all three of us," Hannah moaned, feeling an orgasm approaching.

"Maybe we should put on a show for daddy," Kelly whispered, as she was getting close too.

"Are you close?"

"So close, Hannah. I want to cum with your fingers inside me."

"Me too. I feel so close to you..."

"Kiss me."

Hannah kissed her immediately, the intensity of the situation almost overwhelming for both. Little surprise that, when their orgasms arrived almost at the same time, they both nearly burst into tears. They refused to break the kiss as their fingers remained busy, neither wanting to stop. "More," Kelly moaned.

"God yes, don't stop," Hannah whimpered.

Kelly ended up on her back, Hannah swinging around, her face between the legs of her best friend, feeling Kelly sliding a third finger into her pussy, finger-fucking her hard and fast. Hannah returned the favour, her finger fondling her clit at the same time. She could inhale the scent of her pussy, her curiosity growing with each passing minute.

The next orgasm almost knocked her out, barely able to remain on her knees. Kelly then enjoyed another one, her fingers falling still inside her, both of them giggling away. Sucking her fingers clean again, Hannah couldn't help but marvel at the taste of Kelly's pussy. Swinging around, she leaned down to kiss her again. "Okay, that was intense," she whispered.

"Thank you for being there for me, Hannah. I love your family."

Hannah held her tightly. "We love you in return. That's what friends are for."

Relaxing together after quite an intense fooling around session, they started to giggle as they heard noise coming from Katie's bedroom. Curious as to what was going on, they stood near the door and heard clearly that Christine was having a good time. Not wanting to eavesdrop too much, Hannah took Kelly's hand and led her back to the living room. Sharing a glance, they walked to their father's room, slowly opening the door to see Sofia on her back, their father gently making love to her, the mouth linked as they made out.

They watched as her legs wrapped around his waist. "I love you, Daddy," Sofia whispered, "I love you so much."

"I love you, Sofia."

Hannah felt Kelly wrap an arm around her waist as they watched for a couple of minutes. She knew her father loved all seven of them. It was obvious Sofia was having the time of her life, worried they'd be noticed when her father rolled them so Sofia was now riding his cock.

"Oh fuck, Daddy! This is why I don't want a boyfriend my age. None of them have a big daddy cock like you."

"You want more of me, sweetie, I'm not going to complain. Now, are you going to ride me until you orgasm?"

"I want lots of orgasms, Daddy!"

Reaching up to stroke her cheek, Hannah couldn't prevent the sigh that escaped her. She loved how happy her father made her friends. They were all in love with him. He heard her and glanced their way, Sofia eventually turning and smiling. "Sorry, we just had to see..." Hannah said, "We'll leave you alone. Want me to start on dinner?"

"That would be great, sweetheart. We'll be out soon. Just looking after our beautiful girl here."

Closing the door, the two girls immediately giggled away as they walked into the kitchen. "I'm glad he had today off so he could enjoy himself, and Sofia clearly needed some love," Hannah said, "Though he might be a little tired tonight."

Katie and Christine were the first to appear, the latter looking rather flushed but satisfied with life. As for her twin sister, she probably looked a little smug. Hannah chuckled at the look on her face. "What?" Katie asked.

"Christine enjoy herself?"

"Well, I'm pretty good at using the strap-on now. You don't make any complaints."

"I love it when you make love to me, Katie," she whispered, "We're closer than most sisters, but when we're like that, and you're making love to me... It's almost the same feelings as I have when I'm with daddy."

Katie took her hand and kissed her. "I feel exactly the same way, Hannah. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Um... You two need a minute?" Christine asked. It led to chuckles as the sisters shared a long hug before Hannah started on preparing dinner. She'd spent the last few months gathering recipes she'd like to try cooking, not wanting to just throw something in an over to cook for an hour. Thankfully, she did spend more and more time with her father as he made dinner, but he'd admit that, a lot of the time, being as busy as he was, it had to be simple but filling and nutritious at the same time.

He appeared with Sofia not long before dinner was ready, her friend unable to stop smiling. Everyone now dressed, and her father had a look in his eyes that said 'No more today or tonight.' She kissed his cheek and asked him to set the table. "Yes, ma'am," he joked, saluting before he prepared the table.

After dinner, her father asked if Sofia and Christine would be staying the night, though he admitted it had been a long day and he was only going to be looking for some company that night to sleep. Hannah was surprised when everyone just looked at her. "Well, once you're pregnant, Hannah, the agreement is you'll spend more time in bed with him. You'll be having a baby!" her sister explained.

She noticed her father grin before she needed to hug her friends and sister in thanks. Adjourning to the living room like most evenings, her father was content reading as always, the five girls chatting away happily, the television on providing background noise at most. Hannah didn't want to say too much about her agreement made with her father, but she knew it would be a topic of conversation over the coming weeks.

As her father was back at work the next day, he eventually announced he was going to bed, Hannah getting to her feet as he circled the room, hugs and kisses being shared, noticing that Katie enjoyed a very long and sensual kiss, which no-one was surprised by. "Goodnight, Daddy," she whispered, "I love you so much."

"Goodnight, sweetie. I love you just as much. See you in the morning at breakfast."

Hannah followed her father into his bedroom. As soon as he shut the door, she leapt on him, making him laugh out loud as he fell onto the bed, Hannah rubbing herself against his crotch. "I'm a horny little girl, Daddy," she whispered into his ear, "I bet I can get your big cock nice and hard for me very quickly."

"Sweetheart, I will always be hard for you. It's more a case of being a little tired. But if you want to cum, I certainly have other ways and means than just what's between my legs."

"You'll eat my horny little pussy?"

"You don't even have to ask, sweetheart."

Undressing each other as they made out, her father proved she definitely had plenty of experience of her body. By the time he was done with her later that evening, she wasn't worried about him sliding his cock into her for a second, left a heavy breathing, damp across her body, exhausted young woman. Her father needed to carry her into the bathroom so they could shower, barely able to stand upright, her legs were so weak.

She was fast asleep before he'd even settled next to her once they were back in bed.

*****

Mark

Picking up the phone, I looked at the screen and sighed before I pressed the answer button. "Hello, Claire."

"Hello, Mark. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Claire." Taking another deep breath, I figured there was no harm in being polite, and after the last phone call, I didn't really want to argue with her. I wasn't dumb to know the last call would have left her hurting. I did regret it, at least a little bit. "How can I help?"

I think the fact I was polite surprised her for a moment. "I know Hannah and Katie don't want to talk to me, want nothing to do with me anymore, but... It's their birthday this week and I just wanted to hear their voices. I know they hate me but I can't help but love them, Mark."

"Claire, they don't want to talk to you. They made their feelings clear last time. I know they were harsh with you at times, but they were simply expressing their feelings, and being blunt, I don't think you realised how much you hurt them with what you did, not only to me, but to our family." Pausing, I added, "Have you given birth?"

"Last month. A healthy baby boy." Silence before she added, "I'm not expecting any sort of congratulations."

"No, I wouldn't expect that but, well, I'm glad to hear he's healthy and that you're happy."

"Thank you, Mark. I didn't even expect to hear that from you."

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. I didn't really want to talk to her but I'd at least try and humour her. No harm in being polite, even to the woman who tore my heart into pieces. "Look, Claire, the best I can do is pass on your birthday wishes, but I would have thought the last conversation you had with them made their feelings rather clear. They're nineteen in a couple of days and have chosen to have no contact with you. You're not the first mother to find herself with no contact with their children for something you did, and you won't be the last. They were right in a way. You have your new husband. You now have a child together. Focus on them and forget about us. We've simply got on with our lives the past five years."

"Can you ever forgive me? That might help."

"No, Claire. I don't hate you any longer and I'm no longer bitter about how everything went down. Those sort of feelings disappeared long ago. I guess the way to describe my feelings is of indifference. But I won't forgive you nor ever forget what you did to me and to our family. I'm not giving you that sort of solace. You want forgiveness, go to church and pray to the man in the clouds. The only decent thing you did during all that time was not contest the divorce nor the fact I wanted full custody of my daughters. I will thank you for that, at least, as you proved to have a shred of decency after everything else you did or tried to do to us."

"I don't want to give up on them, Mark. I'm their mother. I still love them even if they hate me."

"Claire, I know at heart that you do love them, but there is also so much I could say right now about this apparent love for them, but honestly, I don't want to argue with you. And, being blunt, I don't really want to be sat here talking to you either. But I don't want to be an arsehole, so what I'll do is pass on your birthday wishes. I'll also let them know you've given birth. Anything else is in their hands. I wouldn't hold your breath though. I know you're regretting a lot of things right now but I don't want to argue with you either. Just leave it in their hands for the moment. Give it time, that's the only thing I can suggest you do."

"Okay, that's as much as I can hope for. Mark... I am sorry for everything."

"I'm know you are, Claire. I think we both have regrets about everything that happened, but it's too late to worry about most of it. But it's been five years. We've all moved on. Sounds like you're happy, and if you are, then I will wish you the best."

"Thank you, Mark. And you?"

"I'm in a much better place too, Claire. I've let go of all the negative feelings, but I have no interest in any sort of relationship with you, particularly as our children are now of age. Yes, we share that bond with our children, but that's it, in my eyes."

"Our children?"

"They are our children, Claire. And Hannah and Katie have been happy with their lives for years. Do I regret how things went down a while ago during that phone call? Perhaps a little bit. They were harsh, but then again, they were giving opinions they'd kept to themselves the entire time. Sometimes, the truth hurts."

"I know I hurt them as much as I hurt you, Mark. And it's taken me a long time to realise that. I just want them to be happy, but I'm still their mother and want to be part of their lives. But if they truly wish to continue having no contact with me..."

"At the end of the day, it is their happiness which is what matters and that is what should be most important to both of us. But you trying to disrespect their wishes by continuing to try and contact them, when they've been explicit about not wanting any with you, won't help facilitate any possible future relationship. Give them time, Claire. I won't tell them what to do either way. Choosing to talk to you or not is entirely their decision."

"Okay, I'll leave you alone, Mark. Please tell my daughters I love them and hope, one day... I just hope, Mark."

"I think we all live in hope, Claire. I'll talk to you later."

"Goodbye, Mark."

Hanging up the phone, I stared at the screen for a few seconds in silence. Getting to my feet, I walked outside to where my daughters and friends were hanging out. They fell silent as I probably looked a little miffed. I'd been polite and even conciliatory during the phone call, as I could empathise with how she felt ostracised from our daughters, but there was a limit to that sympathy as she was the one who destroyed our family. She was just living with the consequences of her actions. Just because she was feeling sorry for herself didn't oblige any of us to forgive and forget.

"Shit," Hannah muttered, "She called, didn't she?"

Nodding, I replied, "Your mother sends her birthday wishes. And she gave birth last month."

Hannah shrugged, keeping silent. Meeting my eyes, she seemed dispassionate, which I preferred over anger or tears. "Okay, thanks for telling us, Dad," Katie said. Her tone told me everything I needed to know, "Hannah and I do discuss it from time to time, keeping up the agreement of whether to maintain no contact with her or not."

"I want nothing to do with her," Hannah muttered. I think the anger had long left her after that last phone call. All that remained was a broken heart, a reminder that she was still a young woman who had seen her mother choose her lover over her family.

"Are you okay?" Katie asked.

"To be honest, I don't know how to feel. Frankly, I'm surprised that she just won't take the hint and just stop making contact as you did make your feelings perfectly clear last time. But I also don't want to block her entirely, just in case either of you has a change of heart. As I just said, she is your mother and I can understand why she is trying. I'll give her credit; she hasn't given up. But I won't tell either of you what to do."

"And the fact she's had a kid?"