Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shrugging, I admitted, "She's moved on. Hearing she was pregnant was a kick to the guts when I first heard. It's perhaps why I let that phone call go on as long as I did, as it just re-opened quite a few old wounds. But now? I don't really care but he was apparently healthy when born. I'd never wish ill on her or her child. If they're happy and healthy, then that's a good thing."

"Maybe we should just move?" Hannah finally asked, "I mean, pack up and move to the other side of the country, change our numbers, and just leave her behind."

"Think that's a little extreme, Hannah," Katie stated, chuckling to herself.

"Has she tried contacting either of you?" I wondered. They both shook their heads, though I was fairly sure they would have blocked her on their phones, social media, and any other way she could get in touch with them. "Look, I don't mind running interference on your behalf, though I don't really want to talk to her either. I'll always be polite, but I'd rather not have a repeat of the last phone call we had. I let it go at the time, but I'd rather just hang up than have that sort of conversation again." Sitting on the edge of the pool, dipping my lower legs into the water, I added, "She did ask if I'll forgive her. Thinks me forgiving her might lead to you doing it."

Hannah scoffed. "Fat fucking chance of that happening." Then she met my eyes. "Hang on, you haven't invited her..."

"No, sweetheart. Definitely not. As I said, when you were younger, I felt I had to invite her. When you turned eighteen, I thought she would have taken the hint when you wanted nothing to do with her. That last phone call left her in no doubt how you truly felt about her and your relationship. I'm not going to force it, one way or the other. If she shows up on Saturday, I'll be polite but will send her away. And I don't want either of you involving yourself if that happens, okay?"

They both nodded as I continued. "Despite everything, Claire and myself seem capable of being polite to each other, at least on the phone. I think she's going out of her way to be as friendly with me as possible, probably hoping I'll help convince one of you to speak to her. That's not my decision and I'm not going to give advice either way. So, if she does show up, let me handle it. Okay?"

"Yes, Daddy," they replied in unison, trying to sound innocent. With all the anger now out of her system, I didn't have to worry about Hannah. I think seeing Claire again would leave her an emotional wreck more than anything. I actually wasn't sure about Katie. It wasn't something we really discussed, but if either of my daughters was going to perhaps talk to her one day, I assumed it would be her.

"You want to fuck me, Daddy?" Katie asked, "Get some of the obvious displeasure out of your system."

"I'm not in a bad mood at the moment, sweetie. But you know I don't like or want to hurt you."

"That sounds like I'm going to get a proper hard fuck."

I met her eyes and was surprised at the desire. Lifting myself up, I made sure I glared at her, the signal I wasn't messing around. "Up and out of the pool, on your hands and knees on the grass over here. Bring a towel."

"Yes, Daddy," she breathed.

"Put your hair up in a ponytail. I've noticed you've let it get longer lately."

"So you can pull it when fucking me, Daddy."

I watched as she got out of the pool, took off her bikini before grabbing her towel, laying it down on the grass before she positioned herself. Stripping off my shorts, I walked over to her, sitting down on my knees in front of her face. She didn't need asking as she took my cock in her mouth. Running my fingers through her hair, I held on tight as she immediately started to bob her head up and down.

"That's it, suck daddy's cock," I growled, "I'm not going to cum in your mouth though. I'm filling that tight little pussy of yours." Leaning down closer, I whispered darkly, "I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard, Katie, you won't be walking properly at university tomorrow." She met my eyes and I saw nothing but lust in them. Caressing her cheek, I grabbed her hair tightly again. "But for now, you're going to swallow my fucking cock."

Though I was in a bad mood, it was all for show. Katie liked to mess around when we were together, open-minded about trying new things. We hadn't gone full-on bondage or anything yet, but she had certainly proven to have a real submissive streak at times. She was the only one out of the seven girls that I'd had anal sex with. I wasn't really bothered about it, but Katie was eager to try. I'll admit, sliding my cock into her tight little arse was a thrill, and she'd absolutely loved it. Enjoyed more than one orgasm just from fucking her arse, so we'd kept that in mind for future reference.

Katie could also deepthroat me entirely and didn't mind it when I fucked her face. Again, not something I did often, and I hated seeing my little girl with tears in her eyes, but whenever I stopped, she had been so turned on, her thighs were generally slick with her juices. Everything she did, she did to please her daddy and herself. And she knew enough to stop me if it was actually hurting her or it was simply too much. When she did stop me, I'd just hold her in my arms until she assured me that she was absolutely fine, she'd simply learned a limit to what she was capable of.

"You love daddy's cock?" I growled. She managed to look up, nearly my entire length in her mouth and throat. The satisfaction in her eyes almost made me smile. "Want me to just fuck your face like your pussy?" She actually moaned. I nearly started to laugh, biting my lip for a second to stop myself. "Yeah, bet you'd like that, just blast cum all over your pretty face."

She'd asked me once if I'd call her a little slut or whore when we were really into things. I admitted to her that I just couldn't do it. That was one step too far for me. She was my little girl. Enjoying sex together was one thing, the ultimate taboo, but I just couldn't call her those sort of names, particularly when the same names were levelled against their mother at certain times.

Didn't stop from calling herself 'Daddy's Little Slut' from time to time. Sometimes when we were out, she'd wear tight little t-shirts with phrases such as 'Daddy's Good Girl' across the chest. I'd laugh, as I'd call her that when being intimate. Anyone else would just think she either had a bit of a kink, a sugar daddy, or really loved her father.

In a way, she was all three with me.

Finally taking my cock from her mouth, spit and drool was all over my shaft, a thin band still connecting my cock and her mouth. She took a deep breath before looking up at me, a dazzling smile. "Did I do good, Daddy?" she asked in that little girl voice both my daughters liked to use at times. It still weirded me out sometimes, but it was something they enjoyed, so I just went with it.

"Is your pussy ready for me?" Fondling herself for a few seconds, she offered three very wet fingers for me to suck on. "Oh, you are a good little girl, aren't you? All wet for your daddy."

"I'm always wet for my daddy," she giggled.

Shuffling around so I was behind her, I noticed that we had an audience. Before sliding inside her, I gave her a good spanking. Not too hard, just enough to turn her cheeks a little red. She loved it, spasms coursing through her body with each slap of her cheeks. "Daddy," she moaned, "I'm a very naughty girl."

"Oh, how are you naughty?"

"I tease all the boys at school, Daddy. I show them my bald little pussy, knowing they'll never get to touch me."

That earned a spanking. "What else?"

"I flash my teachers my pussy in class. Lift up my skirt. I get so wet exposing myself, making them hard but they can't touch me. I bet they can all smell my arousal in class though. I'm dripping constantly."

Definite spanking for that. "Anything else?"

"I make out with my girlfriends to tease all the boys, Daddy. I can see them all getting hard watching. Then we'll finger each other and make ourselves cum. I've tasted so much pussy, Daddy."

Sliding inside her, I'm fairly sure Katie enjoyed an orgasm immediately. Leaning down to rest my mouth next to her ear, I could sense how excited she was. "I love you, sweetie," I whispered.

"I love you so much, Daddy," she whispered back.

"Are you ready? I won't be gentle."

"Fuck me hard, Daddy. I love it when you're rough with me."

"Hannah, grab her plug and some lube from her bedroom."

"On it, Daddy!" Hannah exclaimed excitedly, watching her get up and practically sprint into the house.

Taking Katie by her hips, I slowly thrust into her, but buried my cock and made sure each thrust was hard. It earned a moan or grunt each time, pulling on her ponytail at the same time, slapping her arse with my other hand. I glanced at the girls watching, eyes wide open but there was no missing the desire in their faces, nor the fact they were all eager to start masturbating.

Hannah returned within a couple of minutes with Katie's plug and the lube. Applying the latter first, Katie was soon moaning when I had two fingers in her tight little butt, still fucking her nice and slow, and not thrusting anywhere near as hard. I wasn't planning on anal, but I knew she did enjoy the plug inside her at times. No missing the fact she was now horny and needed relief.

"Daddy," she moaned, "Love your thick fingers in my bum!"

"I know you do, sweetie. Plug will go in shortly."

"Okay, Daddy..."

Sliding the plug in her earned a louder moan, muttering how good it felt to have her little butt plugged again. I knew she would wear it to university from time to time, keeping herself turned on all day, so that by the time she got home and if I was there, I'd be leapt upon by a much smaller young woman, demanding I fuck her. It was at those times that I'd learn one or two new things about my daughter.

Grabbing her hair again, I immediately resumed fucking her hard and fast, but instead of spanking her, I played with the base of the plug. The fact she had an orgasm within a couple of minutes was no longer a surprise. "Hannah, come squeeze her nipples," I instructed.

"Daddy," Katie moaned, "Too much..."

"You're going to cum again and again until you pass out. I'm thanking my little girl for caring about me, sweetie."

Hannah wandered over, kneeling before her twin sister, leaning down to kiss her first. I stopped for a moment to watch. It was such a tender, loving kiss, I couldn't help smile. Then she reached under and started to tweak her sister's nipples, and with my resumption of thrusting and the plug inside her, Katie was soon cresting wave after wave of ecstasy.

I heard plenty of comments from the other girls. They'd seen me fuck my daughters before. They'd seen me fuck all of them, to be honest. First times were always in private, but as we used the pool the entire year, and had no problem with nudity, sex certainly wasn't something anyone was ashamed of experiencing in front of everyone else.

Katie came again, no idea how many she'd already had, and I could sense she was tiring. Asking Hannah to move back, I pulled out of my daughter and rested her down on her back. She eagerly spread her legs as I slid back inside her, leaning down to kiss her softly, before we made love. "I love you, sweetie," I said softly, "You two always know how to make me feel better."

"Not always with sex too!" Hannah joked.

Feeling her legs wrap around me, Katie whispered, "Cum in me, Daddy. I'm really tired now."

"I'm close, don't worry. I just love being inside you and Hannah so much sometimes."

"Can't be closer to my daddy than like this," she giggled.

Once I did cum inside her, I didn't pull out though rolled onto my back, Katie resting on my chest as I stroked her back. I heard the others jump into the pool, Hannah giving her father and sister a soft kiss before she obviously joined her friends. Katie eventually lifted herself up onto her forearms, meeting my eyes. I was left thinking nothing would wipe the smile from her face. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered, "I'm going to leave the plug in. I love wearing it."

Lifting herself off my lap, she picked up the towel once I was standing, wiping herself down before joining the girls in the pool. We'd already had dinner, so I grabbed some wine from inside for the girls, placing a trio of bottles with glasses by the pool. Though invited to join them as always, I was happy to just chill inside, letting the girls have some fun by themselves.

They were already nineteen, having made sure their actual birthday was special, but I always planned a birthday party for my twin daughters the next Saturday, if their birthday didn't fall on the weekend. I invited my parents as always, and my older brother, including his wife and two children. I invited Claire's parents, who were more than aware of the falling out between mother and daughters. I thought they'd be uncomfortable, but they were friendly with me as always, and loved their granddaughters regardless, and I knew the four had talked about everything.

Cassandra also arrived alone. We'd been intimate more than once after my divorce was granted, but agreed it would never work out in the end, despite the fact we were attracted to each other and both would admit the sex was utterly fantastic. She didn't remind me of her sister in many ways, but she had been my sister-in-law. My daughters loved all my friends, so I invited at least two of them. 'Uncle' Bill and his family arrived, his kids being friendly with my daughters, though a couple of years young, while 'Auntie' Suzy turned up with her husband and young child.

The party went off without a hitch. My daughters loved all four of their grandparents, and treated Claire's parents like my own, with love, honesty and endless respect. I noticed Hannah in conversation with Claire's parents for a time, a long hug shared between the three suggesting they'd just had a heart to heart, particularly when she walked towards me, gave me a long hug, suggesting I have a quick chat with them.

Leading them inside to the kitchen table, I made sure we all had a drink before sitting down. "Claire wanted to come but even we told her not to," Brian stated, Claire's father

"Katie and Hannah haven't kept any secrets from us regarding their relationship with Claire," Sue added, her mother.

"She did tell us she wondered if you could forgive her." Brian sighed. "I can understand why you cannot, Mark. What she did..."

"You obviously know how I feel about things. What about you two?"

They both smiled, at least, before Brian replied. "Hannah and Katie still love us, still want to see us. On that alone, we cannot complain. We love our grandchildren. The idea they would want nothing to do with us... It would break our hearts. But Claire is also our daughter, and no matter what, is still their mother. But Hannah has been brutally honest, not only with her mother, but with us and Cassandra. We can only respect her decision to want no contract with her mother."

"That's all she would ask, that you all respect her decision."

"Can you not forgive Claire?" Sue wondered, "Time can heal all wounds, Mark. I know what she did was horrible. I can even see what she's done since would cause further hurt." She took my hand, giving it a squeeze. "I know how much you wanted another child, particularly a son."

Sighing, I sipped at my can of beer. "I just can't right now, Sue. I'm no longer angry or bitter, but even after all this time, it still hurts that someone I loved could do such a thing to me," I muttered, shaking my head, "If it had been a short affair, or maybe a one time thing of infidelity, I would still have divorced but I would have ensured things ended better and probably would have forgiven and eventually forgotten. But three years of sleeping with someone behind my back? And the fact she moved on, married the same guy then had a child, a son? No, I can't and won't forgive her for any of that. She doesn't deserve it. Not from me, at least. If that makes me a horrible human being, no worse than her, then so be it. But I can't find it in my heart to forgive her."

"We certainly understand, Mark," Brian replied, "Though we would like to hear you forgive our daughter, we know why you can't say those words too."

"As for Hannah and Katie, it is entirely up to them about what sort of relationship they want with Claire. But forgiveness cannot be forced, and one is not obliged to forgive just because the other person is feeling regret and sorrow for their actions. Said actions have consequences. Unfortunately, Claire is now living with the consequences." Sighing again, I know that probably made the three of us sound no better than Claire, but maybe I just wasn't as good a man as I thought. As far as my daughters were concerned, they were still living with the effects of decisions made by their mother. "I'm glad you still come to see your grandchildren, and tolerate me in your life."

"We prefer you to him. We still love you too," Sue stated, not surprised when she leaned over to hug me briefly. I still loved them both in return. Claire wouldn't affect my other relationships with her family. "We can't judge him in a good light because of what our daughter did with him. We love Claire, she is our daughter and it will always be unconditional. We can't just turn our back on her, but our relationship has been strained since your divorce. Claire has noted that we did pull back our love and affection for a time, though we do adore our new grandson."

"Despite being nineteen, my daughters are still maturing. Maybe in a few years, when they're older still, maybe after they've had their own children, they might choose to reconnect. I wouldn't hold your breath regarding Hannah making the first move to reconcile. But Katie... Maybe, just maybe, she'll offer an olive branch. But it's up to either of them. Claire can still call if she wishes, I won't cut her off entirely, but it's not up to me."

"Are you happy, Mark?" Brian wondered.

"I am. I've been happy for at least five years. The day the divorce was granted, a weight left my shoulders. I could finally move on with my life, and that's what I've been doing ever since." I took a hand of theirs again. "Rest assured, both of you and Cassandra will always be welcome in my household. My daughters love all of you, and I can only thank you for being somewhat neutral during everything that happened."

After all our guests departed, leaving my twin daughters and Kelly with me, we slowly cleared up all the mess before joining together in the living room. The three girls had enjoyed themselves and were definitely drunk. "Daddy, I'm going off the pill," Hannah announced, giggling away, "As we agreed, once I hit nineteen, we were trying for a baby."

"Bet you want his big cock now!" Katie exclaimed, teasing her twin sister.

"I always want his big cock!" Hannah retorted.

"Maybe we should all suck his big cock?" Kelly suggested.

"Girls," I warned, "You're drunk and I don't want to fool around when you've been drinking too much."

"Daddy! We're fine!" Katie argued.

Kissing all three of them softly made them go rather quiet. "Girls, trust me, while I would love to fool around with all three of you now, even in your current state, you should know me well enough by now. I've seen the drinks you've been putting away." Pulling Hannah close to me, I kissed her cheek. "Yes, we can start trying within the week."

"You mean that, Daddy?"

"Yes, but only if you're sure. If you are, then we'll definitely start immediately."

She hugged me tightly, no surprise she started to cry and quickly straddled my lap. Katie and Kelly quickly moved to sit either side of me, turning it into a group hug. "When can we start trying?" Kelly wondered.