T, D, K, C or P - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All done" she said and went back to her seat.

More clapping and cheering broke out. I noticed how quiet it always was whilst each act was being performed. We all looked to Hayley. She read out the next card.

"****** DARE ******

Give a blow job to a banana."

Tanya jumped up and got a banana from the kitchen and handed it to Hayley.

Hayley smiled.

"I see the banana is still a little green. That'll work better." she said.

"You've done this before?" asked Marina.

"Yes, when I was young, me and my friends used to always practice on a banana." She grinned and continued talking "The greener the banana, the more firm it is of course. And you want something firm to do your blow job on."

"Amen to that." said Veronica.

Hayley peeled the banana but not completely. Instead she tucked all the flaps of banana skin underneath. She then cupped this in her hand.

"Imagine this is the balls." she said.

Hayley then proceeded to lick upwards, from the 'balls' to the very tip of the banana. Long slow licks. Her hand kept cupping the balls and I noticed that her fingers were caressing that area too. All the while doing more and more long licks. Up and back down, up and back down. Then she started circling the end of it with her tongue. I flinched a little, imagining how it would feel on that sensitive part of my cock. Hayley then opened her mouth wide. She held the banana still and moved her head to it. A nice touch I though. She kept going as more and more of the banana disappeared down your throat. Finally, the tip of her tongue came out and she licked the banana skin balls.

"Woah, she clearly has no gag reflex." said Veronica.

"Or she's bitten off the banana." said Donna.

Hayley shook her head slightly. Then very slowly she pulled her head back and revealed the whole banana unbroken.

"Some men like you to grip it with your hand like this." said Hayley.

She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of the banana.

"Not too tightly with a banana though." She added.

The banana disappeared back into her mouth and she started bobbing her head up and down on it. Faster and faster. All the way down each time. It looked amazing.

"Ha ha, look Warren's jaw is wide open."

I turned to see Aimee grinning at me. I closed my gapping mouth.

"I'm impressed with her technique." I said.

"We can tell." said Marina.

I turned towards her and she smiled and then nodded to my hard cock.

"Hayley, I think you should stop now." said Tanya. "Poor Warren might not cope with watching much more."

"You should let he see how it feels." said Donna grinning.

"I can't." said Hayley. "It said a banana on the card not Warren."

"I'll have to remember to alter those cards!" I joked.

Hayley bit off the end of the banana.

"Ouch!" I said.

Marina read out her card next.

"****** DARE ******

Have the person to your left remove any three items of your clothing that they choose."

Patty smiled and stroked her chin as she looked Marina up and down.

"Hmm" she said. "I can't be too cruel as it's my go next. Besides that's a lovely basque you've tried on tonight. I think I'll leave that there; for now."

Patty then knelt and removed Marina's boots. Her socks came next. Then she asked Marina to stand whilst she removed her skirt. Marina's white knickers seemed extra light compared to her red basque. Both seemed to compliment her tanned skin. She stepped out of the skirt and gave a little twirl before sitting down. We all clapped.

"Your turn now." Marina said to Patty.

Patty read out her card.

"****** DARE ******

Remove your remaining clothing."

She grabbed her 'drink' card as she said. "No way!"

Tanya passed her the tequila. Patty shuddered a little but swallowed it down.

It was my job to refill the glass as Tanya took her card.

"****** DARE ******

Remove three items of clothing from the person of your choice."

She stood in the middle of the circle and slowly turned around considering who to undress. Hayley looked particularly worried as she only had her underwear on. Finally, Tanya stopped.

"You of course." she said and pointed at Donna. "Karma for the nipple tweaking earlier!"

(Tanya later told me that she cheated on this card and that it was supposed to be Patty that she removed the clothes from but she wanted to save Patty the embarrassment and to get revenge on Donna.)

Tanya made Donna stand and wasted no time in removing her shoes, jeans and top. It left Donna in her underwear, a black and cream lacy set. I'd known Donna a long time and seeing her in just underwear was a bigger turn on that I realised. Her boobs weren't very big. A B cup at most but her bum was very round and stuck out nicely where it joined her legs. I'd heard her comment in the past about wanting longer legs. She was only 5' after all. However, I though her little legs mean a wonderful short cut.

Donna took a bow, twirled and sat down, again to applause from all.

Veronica took her card next.

"****** DARE ******

Masturbate for 1 minute. You can leave any clothing where it is."

A couple of people gasped. At least she was only topless. I was glad I hadn't picked that card. I wondered if she'd forfeit. She didn't. She immediately put her hand down the front of her trousers.

"Wait a second, I've not started the clock." said Tanya. She scrambled for the timer and set it going.

Veronica leaned back and closed her eyes. You could see her wrist moving.

"I wonder what she's thinking about." said Aimee quietly.

"Perhaps giving a blow job like Hayley." I said.

"No, probably being licked." said Hayley.

Veronica murmured. "Mmm yes, being licked."

"Talk to her Warren." said Donna. "Tell her how you'd lick her."

I leaned in close to Veronica.

"I'd lick you so very slowly." I whispered.

"You'd feel my tongue on your lips. Going up and down very gently but not touching your clit. Teasing you." I continued.

"Don't tease me." Veronica hissed. "Lick my clit. Put your tongue in deep."

"OK, I part your lips with my tongue and I plunge it as deep as it'll go. I taste your sweet wetness. Then I lick your clit. Quickly up and down, up and down."

"Yes." hissed Veronica.

I continued talking to her, "My tongue will go faster and faster. Up and down or left and right. Whichever makes your moan. Circles if you seem to enjoy that. Maybe I'll suck your clit into my mouth or even nibble it. Then I'd take my fingers and..."

"Time!" declared Tanya.

"Fucker!" swore Veronica as she removed her hand. She turned to me and sucked her fingers dry. She then looked around and remembered just how many people had been watching.

"Wow" said Aimee.

"Aw," said Hayley. "I wanted to hear what he'd do with his fingers."

"Guess you'll never know." I teased.

"Depends on the next card, it's your go." Hayley said back.

I swallowed and grabbed the next card. I read it.

"Fuck, I think I've died and gone to heaven." I said.

"Well go on. Read it then." said Hayley.

I read the card aloud.

"****** DARE ******

Remove one item of clothing with your teeth, but from 4 different people."

I looked around the room but I hardly needed to.

"Time to lose your knickers ladies." I said with a beaming smile. Then I pointed at Donna, Hayley, Marina and Patty.

"Please step forward and stand in a line."

They all rose rather slowly. I noticed that all four of them finished off their glasses of wine too. When they were all lined up I stood too and rubbed my hands together. My hard cock was pointing straight at them and I didn't care one bit. I glanced briefly at Tanya. She was smiling at me. She could tell how horny I was getting. All four of them had nothing else on below their waists. Donna had just been undressed down to her black and cream underwear. Hayley was still in just her red underwear from one of the first dares. Marina had recently shown her white knickers, little did she know when she tried on the basque that it would end up being her only piece of clothing. Finally, Patty had lost her skirt earlier although her top half was still fully dressed. I knelt in front of Donna. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Go on then." She said. "I guess we've been looking at your cock long enough."

Removing the underwear with just my teeth was more difficult that I first imagined. After a couple of failed tugs I found that the best way was to go for the waistband on one hip first. Then the other side and then from the front. I did ask Donna to turn around so that I could pull down the back too. It would be a shame not to see her underwear as it came partly down her bum. I asked her to turn back around to face front and I slowly pulled them down again with my mouth. Her skin was smooth, no hair or even stubble. I also took in a deep breath. It was good to know that this young blonde beauty was just as turned on as me. I didn't kiss or lick her as I had my teeth around her underwear but I did let my nose run over the top part of your pussy lips as I went down. The underwear about fell off and I had to just let it fall. I took a good look at her pussy as she stepped out of the garment though. Her pussy was completely bald and her lips parted ever so slightly as her leg raised. She was turned on alright. I could a thick strand of pussy juice move between her lips and then her legs were closed again.

"Enjoying the view?" said Tanya from behind me.

"A little too much." I said.

"You're welcome." said Donna with a smile.

I moved over to Hayley. I was still on my knees. It was like I was worshipping at the altar of pussy.

Hayley smiled down at me. I used the same technique to lower her knickers and exposed another bald pussy. Hayley's lips were a little larger and more visible than Donna's. Again it was easy to see and smell how aroused she was. I so wanted to have a lick.

When I got to Marina I could already see a damp patch on her white knickers. They came down easily perhaps because she had a smaller bum or maybe because they were a little big for her. When she turned her back towards me she bent over forwards. As I pulled the knickers down over her bum my nose ended up sliding right over her pussy. I ended up with a wet nose. She smelt delicious too. It was interesting how they all smelt slightly different. Marina's pussy was the first one with any hair. A neat dark patch above her clit, she clearly waxed the sides of her pussy though.

I expected Patty to be nervous and shy but she was beaming a large smile at me when I got to her. I couldn't tell if it was the drink making her smile, then I caught her glancing at my hard cock bobbing about as I moved. She turned around before I started and raised the back of her top. I peeled her black knickers over her bum. When she turned around and I pulled down the front I saw that she had a full bush of brown hair. She smelt intoxicating too and it was clear from the matt of wet hair how aroused she was.

"Thank you ladies" I said.

Everyone went back to their seats. My erection was painful. My cock ached and was as hard as I could ever remember it. I think it was an even bigger turn on knowing that everyone was looking at it and maybe wanting it.

"OK, time the for 'Kiss' cards." said Tanya, "Does anyone need a break?"

I was surprised that no-one said they needed to nip to the toilet.

"Great, then lets crack on." said Donna. She looked at Aimee.

Aimee took the first Kiss card and read it out.

"****** KISS ******

A member of the opposite sex."

"Well that's simple enough," said Hayley.

Aimee came over to me and gave me a kiss; a full French kiss. I had only expected a peck on the lips even as she took my face in her hands. This was a full snog though, her hands were in my hair and her tongue was in my mouth. It was hot and passionate. It took me by surprise but I soon responded, kissing her back with the same intensity. She pulled my bottom lip with her teeth, then she stopped and went back to her seat. Her lipstick was smeared. I didn't bother to wipe my mouth.

"That was hot." said Tanya simultaneously giving her approval and permission.

Donna picked up her card next.

"****** KISS ******

The person to your left."

"No? Really?" said Hayley.

Donna showed her the card.

"OK" chuckled Hayley.

"Pucker up Missy." said Donna.

They made quite a show of putting their hands on each other's faces and tilting their heads before the kiss began. Wow, what a kiss. Open mouthed they kissed, sometimes pulling back a little so everyone could see their tongues dancing. I had known these two friends of Tanya's for years and never in my wildest dreams had I imaged anything like this. OK, I had imagined it but this was something else. They just kept kissing, moaning into each other's mouths too. I had to sit on my hands to stop myself from openly wanking right there and then. Their hands were roaming each other's heads and hair. Finally they stopped and got a round of applause especially from me.

"Now that was hot." said Aimee.

Everyone was nodding and I wondered how many of them would have admitted that they found a lesbian kiss hot at the beginning of this night. Perhaps all women had a slight lesbian tendency. I could only hope.

"Warren had to sit on his hands it was that hot." said Marina laughing.

"Were you going to wank?" asked Tanya.

"I'm not saying. It's not the truth round now you know." I replied.

"I bet he was." said Donna.

"So do I." said Hayley as they both grinned at me.

"Maybe a card will make him do it." said Veronica.

"Hopefully" said Patty. "I've never watched a man do that."

"Really?" said Hayley. "Never?"

"No, my husband says that he doesn't do it. It's dirty." replied Patty.

"Well he's probably lying." I said.

"No, I believe him. He doesn't like sex much."

"A man that doesn't like sex?" asked Marina incredulously.

"I guess I don't do it right." said Patty.

Tanya put her arm around Patty.

"Shush Patty, I sure you do it perfectly. We just saw how many positions you can do. He's a fool."

"Totally" I said.

"OK, can we continue?" asked Patty and she looked at Hayley.

Hayley took her card.

"****** KISS ******

The neck of the person of your choice."

She came over to me. She climbed in behind me and then started kissing my neck. It felt very nice although I think it's a more sensitive part on a woman. Then she whispered in my ear.

"I wish I was kissing you lower down."

"Mmm" is all I could respond with.

She gave my neck a little nibble and went back to her seat.

Marina took her card.

"****** KISS ******

Any exposed part of either person next to you."

Marina looked back at Hayley and then turned the other way to Patty. Marina moved and sat on the floor in front of Patty. She raised Patty's leg and then started kissing around her ankle. Patty's skin looked quite pale next to Marina's tanned face. Marina started kissing Patty's calf and shin, then her knee. Very slowly she started kissing her way up Patty's thigh.

I sat on my hands again.

Marina kept creeping her kisses further and further up Patty's thigh. Patty was squirming a little in her seat now. When Marina's face was really close to Patty's wet hairy pussy I heard Marina blow cold air.

"No, please don't." said Patty.

"Alright Patty" said Marina and she planted a soft kiss on Patty's mound and then got back to her seat. "It's your turn now though."

Patty took her card and read it.

"****** KISS ******

The nipple of the person opposite you."

She came over to me.

"Lift your shirt please Warren."

I did as requested. She kissed both my nipples softly. Giving each a quick swirl of her tongue.

"Thank you," I said when she'd finished.

She simply smiled nodded and went back to her seat.

Tanya took her card.

"****** KISS ******

A player that's the same sex as you."

Tanya walked over to Marina.

"Aw, I'm hurt." said Donna.

Personally, I wasn't surprised. Tanya had often told me that if she ever had a lesbian experience she'd want it with a dark haired lady. She just found them more attractive than blondes. Marina's dark hair and dark eyes fitted the bill perfectly. Marina smiled.

"Kiss me Tanya," she said with her lovely accent.

Tanya did. This kiss was different to the one between Donna and Hayley. Theirs had been passionate and almost pornographic with a big show of tongues and deep French kissing. Marina and Tanya were more gentle. The kisses were tender and loving, slower but no less sexy. I also noticed that their hands moved more, rather than being in each other's hair the hands were wandering over their bodies. Marina was squeezing Tanya's bum. I couldn't quite see where Tanya's hand was from my position. Her body was blocking my view. I got the impression that it was between Marina's legs.

When they finished, there was another round of applause. I had to take my hand from my cock to clap, I had absent-mindedly been stroking it. Marina and Tanya were smiling at each other. It seemed to take them a couple of seconds to return their senses to the room.

Veronica started reading her card.

"****** KISS ******

The arse of the player opposite you."

We all looked across the room at Hayley. All she had on by now was her red bra. She stood up.

Veronica spoke as she walked over.

"I'm not kissing the hole."

"You saying I'm not minty fresh?" asked Hayley grinning.

"No, I'm just not doing it." said Veronica.

"That's fine by me." replied Hayley and she turned around.

Veronica knelt behind Hayley and started kissing her bum cheeks.

Hayley was hamming it up.

"Mmm, yes Veronica. Just there, that's the spot."

All the while she was grabbing her boobs through her bra and squeezing them.

"Mmmm, tasty" moaned Veronica joining in the fun.

"Mmm, you're making my bum wet." said Hayley.

We all laughed and Veronica finished then sat down.

It was my turn. I read out the card.

"****** KISS ******

Any exposed part of a random player."

"How will he pick a random player?" asked Aimee.

Tanya grabbed an empty wine bottle and placed it on the floor in the middle of us all.

"It's an old game but it still works." She said as she set the bottle spinning.

It pointed at me.

I quickly kissed the back of my hand.

"Hey no, he can't have that." said Veronica to my right.

"No spin it again." said Aimee.

I didn't argue.

Tanya set the bottle spinning. This time it pointed at Hayley.

Hayley looked at me, smiled and then puckered her lips.

I shook my head.

I knelt down in front of her, placed my hands on her knees and then ran them up her thighs until they were on her hips. I pulled her hips forward towards me and slid my shoulders under her legs.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed.

"Is he going to?" I heard someone say.

I was. I leaned forward and kissed her bald pussy lips. I'd like to say that I was patient, teasing and precise but I wasn't. I was horny, hungry and desperate. I ate her like I was starving and she was my first meal. Thankfully, she was horny too and loved it. I pulled her lips with mine. Stuffed my tongue as deep inside her as it would go and sucked and nibbled on her clit. There were lots of wet slurping noises as I went to town on her. Hayley was soon moaning and grabbing my head.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Jesus!" cried Hayley as I focused my attention on her clit.

I slid two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy and pumped them in and out.

"Oh god!! Oh Jesus!" she cried again.

I felt her legs stiffen and her body tremble as she came. She relaxed her grip on my hair after that.

Everyone was clapping again as I moved up and kissed her on the mouth. I couldn't help but notice my cock brush over her wet lips.

There was a hush in the room as I went back to my seat.

"Well that's got my lipstick off your mouth." said Aimee.