T, D, K, C or P - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone laughed.

After the laughter Tanya spoke up.

"We'll I don't know about everyone else, but I need a break. And I think Hayley does too."

We all agreed and there was a queue for the bathroom by the time I got to it after refreshing everyone's wine.

Marina came out of the bathroom and as she walked past she gave my cock a quick squeeze. It had softened slightly when I'd been sorted out the drinks, but not much.

"If you'd have done that to me downstairs after I'd finished Hayley, it would have been enough to make me explode." I said to Marina.

"Then we'll have to keep squeezing it then." said Veronica and she did as she took her turn to use the bathroom.

Everyone gave it a squeeze as they passed me. Apart from Tanya who gave it a quick kiss on the end. Donna was the last one out of the bathroom and as we were alone she gave me a few strokes as well as a squeeze. She whispered into my ear.

"In all my life I've never been as horny as I am tonight, and I've not even been touched. I want you to fuck me later."

"It would be my pleasure." I assured her.

I reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit a little. She sighed with pleasure.

"There, you've been touched now." I said as I went to the bathroom.

"Bastard!" I heard as I closed the door. I hoped she was still smiling.

I was in the bathroom for quite a while before my cock went soft enough that I could vaguely point it at the bowl. They were all waiting for me when I returned downstairs.

"You've been a while." said Tanya.

"Had a wank?" asked Donna.

"I had to wait until it'd go down enough to not splash the ceiling." I said, looking down at my semi soft cock.

"Ah good." said Veronica. "We thought it didn't love us anymore."

They all laughed.

"Right then, another round of kiss cards." said Tanya.

"I can't wait to see what the Command cards are." said Marina.

"Can't we skip the other kiss cards?" said Hayley.

"What? And miss out on what you got? It's alright for you." said Donna.

Hayley grinned.

"I do feel pretty relaxed." she said.

Donna slapped Hayley's leg.

"Bitch!"

"How about if we just do the kiss cards quickly? If you're not being kissed, take your card and start kissing someone." said Tanya.

"I won't know where to watch." I said. "I knew I should have installed a video camera." I chuckled.

"That's a good idea though,' said Veronica. "Let's try it."

"OK" said Aimee and she picked up her next Kiss card.

"****** KISS ******

The person to your right."

"You get to kiss him again?" said Patty.

"Yes, but not on his lips." replied Aimee who knelt before me.

"Don't make him cum." said Tanya.

"Aw why?" asked both Aimee and I at the same time.

"Yeah, we don't want him used up for the night." said Veronica.

"Oh cumming once won't wear him out." said Tanya. "I just know that his first load is the biggest and it'd be a shame to not all be paying attention."

"First load?" asked Patty.

"Yep." I replied a little too smugly.

"How many times can he cum?" asked Donna as though I wasn't there.

Aimee started sucking my cock.

"Well I've made him cum 11 times on my own in a night before now." said Tanya. "So God knows what come happen tonight with all of us here."

"Oh goodie." said Hayley.

At least I think it was Hayley it could have been Donna. I wasn't concentrating properly as Aimee had her mouth wrapped around my cock and was doing delicious things to it. It was rock hard again in no time. She was looking up at me with those bright blue young eyes. They seemed wider than ever and she was smiling too. She had a mouth full but was still managing to smile, or maybe her eyes were smiling. I vaguely heard Donna read out a card, something about nipples. Aimee had both her hands on my bum cheeks as she kept sucking my cock. She was bobbing her head up and down along it. Her read hair pulled back in a bun away from her face. It was almost as though she'd come prepared for this. Fuck, it felt good. I groaned. Hayley read a card out, I didn't hear it. Aimee was still looking up at me with those bright eyes. From her nose up she looked innocent below her nose were her sultry red lips wrapped around my cock. I was ruining her lipstick again!

Patty read out a card. I glanced up as she read it.

"****** KISS ******

A person of the opposite sex passionately on the lips."

She walked over to me smiling.

I glanced at the others. Donna was busy sucking and kissing Tanya's nipples. Tanya had her hands in Donna's blonde hair. Meanwhile, Hayley and Marina were passionately kissing each other's faces and moaning. Their hands were both busy downstairs on each other's exposed pussies. Patty locked her lips onto mine and I couldn't see anymore. I felt my balls starting to tighten. I was getting close. Patty was kissing me deeply, her tongue playing with mine. A good kiss has always turned me on and this time it was going to be too much. I started to tap Aimee on the head. I hoped she realised that I meant for her to stop. Oh how much I didn't want her to though.

She didn't stop. She slowed a little though and she wrapped her finger and thumb tightly around the base of my cock. Then finally, she just kissed the tip of my cock, licking up a little pre-cum that was escaping and went and sat down. Patty was still snogging me.

I heard Veronica read out a card.

"****** KISS ******

The person to your left anywhere."

She knelt in front of me and grabbed my cock.

"Nggh, nggh" was all I could say as I kissed Patty. Of course I meant "No, No"

Thankfully, Veronica understood. She'd probably just seen Aimee bring me to the brink. So instead Veronica kissed my balls and the base and shaft of my cock. She just kissed it, she didn't suck it or lick it. Just kisses with her soft lips. It felt great and excruciating at the same time. I needed more. God dammit I needed to cum!

I was still kissing Patty and I was groping and squeezing her bum in a mixture of passion and frustration. Patty was moaning softly as we kissed. When Patty stopped kissing me, Veronica was still showering my cock and balls with soft little kisses. I looked around the room.

Aimee was back in her seat, reapplying lipstick. Donna had stopped kissing Tanya's nipples and had sat back down. Hayley and Marina had both stopped kissing and were breathlessly panting. I couldn't quite tell if they'd cum or not. A closer look at Marina's face though showed the frustration that mirrored my own. Patty was taking her seat. Finally Veronica stop teasing my cock and went back to hers.

"So who else needs to still pick a card?" said Tanya as she picked on up for herself.

"Me" said Marina and she grabbed a card too.

Marina read her card first.

"****** KISS ******

Everyone of the opposite sex on the lips."

She started walking over to me.

Tanya read her card.

"****** KISS ******

Kiss two people but remove their clothing to do it."

Tanya stopped Marina before she got to me.

"One second Marina." said Tanya.

"What?" asked Marina. "They were sucking his cock. This is just a kiss."

"I know, it's fine" smiled Tanya. "But I need your basque first.

Tanya went behind Marina and started undoing all the clasps on Marina's basque. It fell to the floor exposing Marina's little A cup boobs and her hard pointy nipples.

"Now kiss him." said Tanya.

As Marina leaned in to kiss me, Tanya started sucking Marina's nipples. Marina moaned.

Marina's lips felt very soft as she kissed me. She had her hands in my hair and her tongue in my mouth. I shamelessly grabbed her bum which also felt very soft and squeezable. She moaned again into my mouth, I think she liked it. Or maybe it was because Tanya was doing delicious things to her nipples. I could feel Tanya's head pressed between us. Marina broke off the kiss and Tanya came up for air. Marina smiled at me but looked more frustrated than ever.

"OK, are we ready for the 'Command' round or do we need to take a break?" asked Tanya.

"Wait, Warren hasn't done his second 'Kiss' card." said Aimee.

"It's true, I haven't." I said.

"Sorry," said Tanya. "Take your turn."

I took a card and read it out.

"****** KISS ******

Kiss the privates of any player of the opposite sex."

"Pick me, pick me!" joked Donna, at least I think she was joking.

I looked around the room. Marina openly parted her legs as I glanced at her. She really was feeling as frustrated as me. I realised that only Tanya, Veronica and Aimee still had underwear on. In fact Aimee was fully dressed. I turned and faced her.

"May I?" I asked.

"Of course." She replied.

"Time to return the favour, I guess." said Donna next to her. "Lucky girl"

Aimee stood up to remove her clothing. Her top came off in one go over her head, exposing her young body. Then she dropped her jeans too. She had light blue underwear on. It contrasted well with her red hair and pale skin and it almost matched her eyes, I noted. She undid her bra which wasn't strictly necessary but I wasn't going to stop her and no one else did either.

She was perhaps a C cup I'd guess. Her boobs looked quite large but as she was only young and petite, they may have been deceptive. What was clear was that her nipples were pink with small areolas and very erect. She was as turned on as the rest of us. I continued lustfully staring as she removed her matching light blue lace knickers. I was treated to the sight of her bright red thatch of hair. It was a very neatly trimmed bush, perhaps it wasn't trimmed, perhaps it was just the natural neatness of youth. I moved forward as she sat down and laid back. What was natural and youthful was her scent, sweet as nectar and completely intoxicating. I inhaled deeply. She raised her legs in the air and parted them. Donna held one of them for her. I leaned in.

Her pussy was actually pretty. I mean all pussies are sexy and a complete turn on but Aimee's was something else. It was beautiful, symmetrical, small, pink and just pretty. It was also wet and aroused. Perhaps I was just attracted to it on a purely base level -- it looked hot, wet and tight. I inhaled again and then kissed it with reverence. After that first kiss I licked my own lips. I used my tongue to taste her deeper.

"Oh yes," she sighed.

I was lapping up her juices. I was almost ignoring her clit as I licked her and tasted her. Every now and then I'd do a particularly long lick and catch her clit with it. Each time, her body gave a little jump and she let out a quiet 'Ooh' noise. I was looking up at her too. I remembered how much eye contact she'd given me during my blow job and I was keen to return the favour. Aimee had her right hand on her nipple as she looked down at me. Donna was actually teasing Aimee's other nipple as well as holding her leg up. I started taking longer fuller licks all the way from her bum to her clit and back down again. Each touch on her clit still brought about a little jump and an 'Ooh'. I focused my attention on her clit.

"Oh yes!" she cried when I started lapping at her clit eagerly.

She pulled on her own mound to push up and expose her clit. I licked it all the more. Still maintaining our eye contact together. Donna was sucking on Aimee's nipple now.

"Oh yes, yes, yes." Aimee kept repeating. Her breathing was getting laboured and her voice was becoming a higher pitch. I was smiling at her as I liked.

"Oh yes, Warren, Yes."

"Don't let her cum!" said Marina clearly still feeling frustrated.

"What? No, don't stop!" cried Aimee, looking around and over to Marina.

I licked Aimee's clit once more, but then simply stuck out my tongue and plunged it into her wet pussy as far as it would go. She was tight and I could feel her gripping my tongue with her muscles. It wasn't going to be enough though. She looked down at me disappointed.

"Bastard!"

"It's hard when you're not allowed to cum isn't it?" I said. In truth though, I was just as disappointed as Aimee that I wasn't allowed to make her cum. As I stood up I did make sure that my cock brushed over her wet pussy.

Donna stood up and kissed me, then licked Aimee's juices off my face. I was stunned.

"Ok, next round." said Donna as she sat down.

No one moved to go to the bathroom and we didn't even top up the drinks.

"The Command round then. Aimee are you ready to go on?" asked Tanya.

Aimee nodded and picked up a card.

"****** COMMAND ******

You're the director of a porn film, direct two players through a scene of your choosing"

"Oh God." said Patty.

"Warren can you move to the middle of the room please?" asked Aimee, "and Donna will you join him please?"

"It wasn't my idea to not let you cum." I pleaded with Aimee.

"Quiet on the set." She directed.

I said nothing.

"Marina?" Aimee continued.

"Yes?" Marina replied.

"You can be the camera woman. That should keep your hands busy for a while."

The others chuckled and I guessed that Marina had been playing whilst I was licking Aimee.

"But I don't have a camera." complained Marina.

"Just pretend." said Aimee

"One second." said Tanya and she jumped up going to the cupboard where I knew we kept the digital camera.

"Are we really filming this?" I asked.

"You were asking for a video camera not long ago!" said Veronica.

A few people chuckled.

"Fine." I said and I visibly sucked my stomach in and stuck my chest out.

That got vague smiles rather than actually laughter.

Tanya set up the camera and gave it to Marina.

"Right, quiet on set." said Aimee, really getting into her role. "Donna, I need you to remove your bra, kneel and suck Warren's dick."

"What's my character?" asked Donna as she took off her bra.

"You're a pornstar that sucks Warren's dick. No-one needs plot these days, just 10 minute clips on pornhub." replied Aimee.

Hayley laughed.

Donna knelt in front of me.

"Action!" said Aimee.

Donna took my cock in her hand. I was surprised to see that it had gone a little soft. Donna's hand soon had the blood flowing again and the moment she started sucking it, I got properly hard. She didn't do as much eye contract as Aimee had, however, she was taking it deep and moving her head quickly. She also was playing with my balls and flicking her tongue over the head of my cock. I found the tongue flicking a bit distracting, which was probably a good thing as I was still incredibly horny from the whole evening so far. Donna was quickening the pace. My balls started to tighten. She gently tugged them and started to suck harder. I groaned.

"Cut!" said Aimee loudly.

"No." I groaned as Donna removed her mouth with a noisy slurp for effect.

I glanced at Marina who was now standing behind Aimee with the camera. I think she was still filming anyway.

"Right. Now you eat out Donna." Aimee said to me.

"Ooh, the scene is not over. Goodie!" said Donna with a grin and she lay on her back.

"Warren, eat her out well, but no fingers. We need to see the action." said Aimee.

"Aww." said Donna.

"OK gaffer." I replied with a grin.

I heard some of the other girls muttering about it being better with fingers.

Aimee's spoke again.

"Quiet on set, please. Action!"

I leaned forward and started eating my fourth pussy of the evening. I briefly wondering if I'd get to eat them all. Donna's pussy was soaking wet. I wondered how long it had been like that or if sucking my cock had made it much wetter. I was happy to lick it up though. I remembered the sweet scent from when I'd removed her knickers and she tasted as good as she smelt. I knew I couldn't finger her, so I just used my hands to hold her and spread her lips wide. I noticed Tanya out of the corner of my eye. She had her phone in her hand. Was she taking pictures too? Or filming, to make some edited version with Marina's footage? I started licking Donna's clit.

"Oh Warren, you've got me really horny now!" she said.

I looked up at her and saw a look of pure lust in her eyes. I thought of the number of times I'd half fantasised about my wife's friend. I never dreamed anything like this would happen and Tanya was filming it. I was determined to make sure I was good. I focused my attention on Donna's clit. She was moaning already. She didn't need teasing; the evening had been foreplay enough. I made sure that every single lick hit the spot. Sometimes I altered the direction for a while and sometimes I went quicker or slower but I didn't miss. Everything was focused on her little clit. She was moaning louder and louder. Each time I did something slightly different the pitch of her moaning changed. I kept looking at her and her eyes went wide each time I did something different too. She didn't say a word; it was about the only time she was quiet. She did moan though, and loudly. I kept licking her clit as quickly as I could, my head was moving to enhance my tongue movement too. Her hands were in my hair and she started to grip my head tighter as her moaning grew more urgent. She was going to cum soon. I watched her face to enjoy the moment. She looked over to the camera or to Aimee, perhaps expecting her to say cut. Aimee just gestured with her hand to 'keep going'.

I smiled with my eyes at Donna and kept going.

"Oooohhhh eee ayyyeeee!!!!" Donna squealed as she came.

I kept licking her clit and she kept moaning as little aftershocks of pleasure washed over her. I went slower and more gently as she continued moaning softly with pleasure.

"Cut!" said Aimee. "Right, next position. Doggy."

"What?" said Donna.

"You're telling me that you don't want a good hard fucking after that?" asked Aimee.

"I'll take over!" said Hayley.

"I'll do it." said Marina.

I looked over and both were lustfully eying me up and down.

"No, I'd do it." said Donna. "That's why you said no fingers wasn't it?"

"Of course." grinned Aimee. "And Warren is more than ready."

"I so fucking am" I said, kneeling up.

Donna looked down at my hard throbbing cock. It was bobbing up and down with my racing pulse. She quickly moved into a doggy position in front of me.

"Action!" said Aimee immediately.

I grabbed Donna's hips. Lined up my cock and thrust straight in. I knew she'd be wet enough. I didn't expect her to feel so tight though.

"Oooffgghh Oohh" she moaned.

I slowly slid my cock back until only the tip was in. Then I quickly thrust forward again. Another loud moan of pleasure escaped Donna's lips. I noticed that Tanya was again filming the 'action shots'. I kept going like that for few moments. Long slow pulls back and then fast, deep thrusts forward. It wasn't long before I was speeding up though. She felt so good and I was so incredibly horny! Soon the room was filled with Donna's loud moans and the sounds of slapping skin and I rammed my cock in her as fast and hard as I could. I felt my balls tightening. I grabbed Donna's hips tighter.

"Cut!" cried Aimee.

"No!" cried Donna and I together.

"I think Warren needs to cool off and have a drink." said Aimee.

Tanya passed me some wine.

"But I was so close." I complained.

"Of course you were." grinned Aimee. "I need you to pull out though and spray it all over Donna's back."

"Hey!" said Donna.

I felt her pussy twitch around my cock. I didn't think she really disapproved of the idea.

"And Donna, I need you to reach back and rub your clit." continued Aimee.

"OK boss." said Donna.

She reached back and rubbed her clit. Again I felt her pussy react. I wasn't quite as close to cumming but I wasn't going to go soft any time soon. I gave Tanya the empty glass and she mopped my brow, chuckling at me.

"Right, hand back where it was Donna, you can rub your clit when we're filming. And Warren, just as hard and fast as when we paused." said Aimee.

"Action!"

I pulled my cock out and slammed it back into Donna. She moaned again. It really was like we hadn't stopped. I saw her move her hand to her clit. I kept thrusting as hard and fast as before. Donna was moaning with every thrust and I was groaning almost as much it felt great. I looked over and saw that Hayley and Marina were both openly masturbating to the scene in front of them. I swear my cock got even harder. I thrust into Donna like I was trying to break her in two. Her moaning reached a new pitch. She was grinding against me. I was tempted to press my thumb into her arsehole but I wasn't sure if the director would approve. It sounded like Donna was getting close anyway. Rubbing her clit to was sending her over the edge. I heard a buzzing behind me. I looked and saw that Veronica was also masturbating and with a toy too. Patty was the only one not blatantly masturbating or participating, although her hand was between her legs. Perhaps she was just being more discrete.