All Comments on 'Taming the Bunny Ch. 01'

by butbutbut

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
JonnyRegJonnyRegabout 2 months ago

Man, just a nonstop barrage of insipid dialouge. A painful read.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 2 months ago

Needs an ending. Left hanging...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

The conversations were weird AF! Disjointed, bizarre and unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

weak and redundant,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poorly written crap about a whore and husband who won't her in her place. Not even worth rating such rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Do not let the husband give in give him some balls and end her fantasy world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Call in the most brutal lawyer in your town and go scorched earth on all the Punters, her especially

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Burn both of them. See if the business they work for has a policy against this type of behavior and let the wife know that if she goes through with it, he will sue the company abd let everyone they know what she has done and with whom and file for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow. You really suck at this. As had been said so many times before, "Don't try this at home, leave it to the professionals."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just another slut not even in the class of a whore

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

The grammar is atrocious, especially the dialog.

\

If she cuts her hours, doesn't that reduce the family income?

\

Knowing about it doesn't make it not cheating if he objects to it.

\

He doesn't want an open relationship, but let's her play? Even if he doesn't KNOW she's cheating, he "knows," and what she's doing id bad enough.

\

Karl, it says Ch 1.

Walton4544Walton4544about 2 months ago

Why does he have to sleep on the couch? Nobody owns anyone, he is free to leave her for any reason.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 months ago

I wondered about the very low score for an obvious first chapter of the first story the author has submitted. Normally readers give a new author a 'gift' to encourage him/her.

BUT, you first segment is hard to follow. Who says what? The wife obviously thinks her hubbie is in agreement. Is he.

Then she tells a friend how she is now in an open marriage with a guy who probably can not get as much action as her so she is the winner and her submissive husband will have to suck it up. The second woman gets the idea she can too. The husbands talk and all is not what it seems. What is the first husband planning? Or the second?

You left us not even at the 'hook'. You just got past the set up. I cannot say I like it at this point. It is half what I think the first chapter should be.

I personally hope both husbands have the balls to fight back.

LWLover60LWLover60about 2 months ago

Dump her. She is delusional and has no respect. Time to cut out the cancer.

itsayouitsayouabout 2 months ago

I find it funny every guy I know who has been divorced due to wife affair has been married to another woman. If there’s that many guys willing to fuck a married woman they can keep her. There are plenty of woman that are divorced and realize they made a mistake looking for a permanent relationship with a man. Why these stories think a man can not find another woman is outrageous. They are there. It’s usually the woman that finds out she no longer has a stable relationship and starts looking to correct it. Real life the husband ends up better getting rid of the stupid disgusting woman. The x husbands usually come out the winner as the x wife is just passed on to the next guy being made a fool of behind her back

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 months ago

Can't believe the hubby is so clueless or naive, but decent unique story. But author really should either spend more time on writing or get an editor.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast2010about 2 months ago

Just some of the usual tat, a half story about more narcistic women who have swallowed all the feminist bs and their dithering wimp husbands.

Just pull the plug on it and stop dithering. Most women today seem to think their a nine or ten when in reality once the make ups off their trailing into 5 at best. And me Paul women with their mood swings and hot flushes are, from my experience off sex rather than having increased libido. Women age quicker than men and a lot of older women are now single divorced s as nd struggling to find any relationship beyond a fuck.

Dump the entitled bitch and at least get some peace, not like your getting any anyway so what’s the point staying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

if that is the best you can do, (unfinished story) then this experiment should be over. Climb back under the rock you have this husband living under

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There appears to be NO reason to want her back. Why would he?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very painful to read. Withholding? Constant same crap back and forth and back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yes no yes no. What a dope oh and the writing is so flawed and disjointed I got dizzy reading this. So no way to give it more than 2/5....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not the worst story I read here, but in the bottom 50.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 months ago

A painful read, you surely could have found something better to do than write this junk.... like pick your nose or take a dump! Only a serious BTB can save this mess, I await Ch.2 but, with your mindset I am not really interested. It is going to be trash anyway! 1* for contempt!

EinzelkampferEinzelkampferabout 2 months ago

It's almost unreadable. The story begins with two anons speaking. Then, we have Rick and Lisa's lives. People speak without any quotation marks, and people stop speaking, and there are no quotation marks to show us. We have dialogue without any punctuation. People who read are used to the rules of grammar when they read. Otherwise, it feels like driving a strange freeway without any signs until you get to your exit. Finally, writing and storytelling are not the same. Sometimes, they are in opposition, such as in this story. Learn to punctuate, and avail yourself of some rudimentary (remedial?) writing classes. I'll try to plow through this and give you additional feedback. Didn't read, so did not rate.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 months ago

Needs editing and wife needs dumping

vitochivitochiabout 2 months ago

Personally I find this style of story telling just as deceptive as the characters. Innuendo, assumptions and vague statements lead to wrong conclusions, broken relationships and hurt people. These could be avoided with clear communication and honest dialogue about wants, desires and intentions. Apparently that is reserved for lovers and intentionally avoided with spouses. That deception is inconsistent with love, fidelity and marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loathsome, myopic bitches married to spineless needy wimps reads like a recipe for disaster. No good can come of this, surely?

JR

16GaDouble16GaDoubleabout 2 months ago

Your stories will be easier to read, and less confusing, if you learn and use the proper use of quotation marks. When and where to, and not to.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 months ago

Could have had some promise but quickly disintegrated into utter stupidity. Author portrays Lana as smart at work and yet she is a complete dizzy mess at home. I hate the old Literotica adage of a wife's lover telling her she can no longer have sex with her husband. The male partner in this stupid relationship has an easy out. All he has to do is tell his bitch of a wife Lana that since he is a 7 on the sex appeal Richter scale, he is going to trade in his wife, who deems herself a nine but is a cheating slut, in for a faithful five. Who in the hell would want to remain in a marriage with a skank like Lana. I don't think part two is worth the time. Sorry as a new writer I try to be gentle if possible but the lack of writing skill coupled with the stupidity of the story makes me give this story a 2.

Karn9Karn9about 2 months ago

Too too too wordy! Plot is good, story drags out with saying the same thing over and over. 3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

@Irinmike, yeah, the whole, "you can't have sex with your husband," makes no sense. How would he know? Surely a cheater wouldn't lie to him, right? LOLOLOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

very difficult for me to read.

needs serious editing/rewrite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not well written. Very difficult to determine who is speaking and who they're speaking to. Use of quotation marks would definitely help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Absolute nonsensical fantasy. When I was single, I had three women try this shit on me. Dumped all three, never looked back and found better each time! EACH TIME!. One actually thought the guy she was cheating on me with wanted to marry her but was just telling her whatever crap she would believe to shed her panties!

"hehhe" to quote the author.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed the story line although the writing is hard to follow. I do find it hard to believe that our hero is so clueless.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

Hard to work out who is saying what to who.

He seems like a wimp, she is too easily influenced by skanks into becoming a skank. But for what exactly still eludes me.

Drop the skank actions have consequences deal them out.

3/5 thus far

R0ckiesfanR0ckiesfanabout 2 months ago

Terrible ... The premise is good, but it is literally impossible to follow because no one knows who is speaking

AllNigherAllNigherabout 2 months ago

Ok, interesting story long but really not well thought it. I mean, it's pretty clear what she's doing by her telling him they already have an open relationship but she won't give details unless he agrees. So this should already be over as a story of he's serious about leaving is safe cheats.

And to it the only dialog format, and the poor dialog, and the difficulty figuring out who is saying what is even at times how many characters there are and this is not a good story.

I hate saying that because the author put him/her self it there.... And it feels like a non native speaker. If so kudos, and keep trying to improve! The last bit of you are a native speaker as well....

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

Bit of the usual "She wants to cheat and he doesn’t " so far, slightly stilted in the way you wrote it, and for me it doesn’t hang together that well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Writing is very stiff so I assume it is English as a second language.

I just can't go on after this first

Story sorry.

Hard to follow who is speaking and doesn't flow well

AceAureliaAceAureliaabout 1 month ago

Hard to follow is is speaking..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

First the Heehe stuff is irritating.

For an engineer her husband's an idiot not to of already had her and her boyfriend followed.

I'm surprised he hadn't threatened her friend with alienation of effection law suit just to put some light on this shame of a marriage.

If he had agreed to her game then Np.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous