All Comments on 'That Damn Red Dress'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Slow.

This story seriously needs to have the pace looked at. The intro is as slow as a snail, and really boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WELL THEN...

this definitely makes it to the EPIC EMOTIONAL READS folder

I may post as an anon, but I shall vote for this amazing 8 page emotional read!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Courageous.

It takes a lot of guts to put a story as "real" as this one is into this particular category. You refused to co-op out into making Nicole's act either a "magic" plot device that somehow dealt with her father's serious alcohol-induced delusions without his conscious mind being aware of it; or letting it devolve into the category's standard bizarre "happily ever after" situation that the vast majority of people couldn't deal with outside this fetish fantasy.

This was an exceptionally well written piece, with a delicate and suprisingly romantic touch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Got my vote

This father daughter incest tale gets my Valentine vote. Good length and story development. Thanks, hope you win the contest.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
Just perfect

This just goes to show why you are one of my favorites.

My God that was a powerful story.

nightshadownightshadowabout 10 years ago
Superb!

A good, well-written story is something that takes its own toll on the author. You've done a spectacular job with this one and the care you put into it shows. I've never been intimidated by the length of a story- as long as it's done well, I'm happy to read it no matter the length. This, I am happy to say, was WELL worth the time! Very nicely done on all counts- grammar, dialogue, flow, narrative, editing... the whole thing was just wonderfully crafted. While I wouldn't necessarily categorize it as erotica or "stroke" material, it was most definitely a strong, emotional and intelligent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Balls

Author, you have some balls, big ones. To walk into our happy little fantasy land. A fantasy land that is filled with people who sometimes lovingly, sometimes lustily, but always happily leaps into the arms-and between the legs-of their parents or siblings.

Yet here you come with this piece of stark reality. This piece featuring a daughter who enjoys sex with-Gasp-her boyfriend. A daughter who was not only not interested in her father, but even after the incestuous coupling does not become her daddy's cock whore.

Yeah, you got some balls, but my friend? You have the skills to back that story. What you attempted you achieved and you have the respect of this reader/author. Everything was fantastic, the set up, the characterization, the pace and as always the best moving dialogue I've ever read from a lit author.

I doubt you will win with this, its to real. But I think you knew that coming in. Nicole's thoughts as she was pleasuring her father as her mother were incredibly realistic and I admit there was a high creep factor involved. When you had her think"I just lay back and let my body take over" I breathed a sigh of relief. That was you easing off the throttle so the entire thing wouldn't read like a train wreck.

I loved that you held to you guns and this was a one shot deal, a sacrifice, that indeed saved them as a family.

I am rambling, but one last thought. Fantastic touch that dad found out and was horrified, not turned on as many stories would have him, and that horror led to him realizing how bad things were and getting his shit together.

Lovecraft I endured the long painful ride of SWB and have enjoyed your fun frolics in all categories, but my friend a story like this, a little dark, a lot depressing and done as you say 'your way' is where you truly shine.

You're a strange soul LC, but a talented one. Kudos on a challenge delivered upon.

fosdadfosdadabout 10 years ago
great story

This was a well written story. It was long, but worth taking the time to read! I respect you for taking on such an interesting topic and making it real.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 10 years ago
Very nice

I liked how the story line played out. The slow reluctance, building to the "I have to do it to make him better." was well played. Good job.

I enjoyed the way you tied in a Mother's Sacrifice. I was about to call you on how parallel these two were running. The tie in and the ending made that similarity fade. Nice.

My critique. (as always my opinion only)

I liked how the daughter was a tower of strength when it was needed but I would have liked a bit more emotional disruption when she was alone. What she was going through required that strength but when the bedroom doors are closed and the lights are out a lot of pillows soak up tears. That one element to her would have rounded her out and made her feel just that last bit more real.

This makes two stories that you have used the sexual surrogate idea in and in both they have been dismissed by someone as a prostitute with a diploma. Time to correct that image. They are in 99% of the case an absolute professional who works in concert with counselors to get a problem solved that all other methods have failed to deal with. These helpful people deserve a story showing that.

Throw in a sexy pair of shoes and a relative if you must.

Good work

MST

patientleepatientleeabout 10 years ago
An excellent story.

Your dialogue is the best I've ever read. The story was real and raw. You brought me to tears more than once. Nicole's disgust combined with her willingness to do what she thought would save their family was well balanced. This story is powerful. Unpleasant in spots (incest isn't my thing), but powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
kept me wanting more after 8 pages, a great ending would have been her dad gets her pregnant

Great job keeping us interested, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Disturbing?

Yes, it was disturbing. It was more disturbing than erotic, but I have to give a 5 to writing that can disturb me that much! After all, Kafka did the same thing to me!

tygztygzabout 10 years ago

Definitely disturbing - verging on erotic horror, except I didn't really find it especially erotic.

Still, it's a very powerful story and exceptionally well-written - I say this without being able to decide if I actually *like* the story - it merits 5 stars even if you don't get off on the semi-nonconsensual aspects of it (she didn't feel like she had a choice, after all; she had a figurative gun to her head, and I personally don't get excited by that imagery).

Ever see a movie that had a strong message, was acted really well and still made your skin crawl? That movie probably won many Oscars; this is the short-story equivalent. Read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

TLDR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the best ever...

This story was simply amazing.

Some call it disturbing, I don't.

I'm an older guy will be 57 this year.

Due to various events in my life a very emotional person.

I actually had tears running down my cheeks during some parts.

I would not ask for a continuation like others. Why ruin a great story with smut.

Thank you Lovecraft68 for this one.

DaddysDelilahDaddysDelilahabout 10 years ago

This story is beautiful and made me feel extremely emotional... it's nice to find a character to whom i could relate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very different

When I started to read this story, I wasn't sure that I wanted to continue to the end. However I am very glad I did. This story though lacking in the crazy lusting screwing area, definitely made up for it in the love category. This story in my opinion personifies the very meaning of valentines day. A day for true love and not just getting liquored up and screwing. Definitely worth 5 stars to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a

wonderful story. She proves the boyfriend right! (about how little regard she has for him) She cheats on him! With her fucking father! Because he "needs it to get better!" Crazy, thoughtless, narcissistic bitch. He should have found out/discovered her about to do it, and left her worthless ass. There is no love there. Only heartache. I would prefer death to marriage to such a selfish person. Despicable. Well written grammatically, but the plot and character arcs leave a great deal to be desired in numerous ways. It may be rated well, but that is merely a measure of the literary maturity of the average rater. Two stars, the second for the impeccable grammar, the first because there was an utter lack of character depth in this story. The characters were cardboard. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this story! Keep it up!

rcwilliamsrcwilliamsabout 10 years ago
Another Great Story...

With one of your Christmas stories "Mom's Christmas Tradition", this is one of the best this year. And I really love the message you have with this story. 5* Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bastard

Do you even have any concept of the vile piece of shit you have committed to paper? This was not erotic. Even at the end, he had the balls to go out and find another woman. Father and daughter did not come together out of love or need. She lied to him and fucked him under the influence of alcohol and enjoyed it. He was such a loser that he couldn't man-up and get off the booze. Be a Father with capital letters. She needed her father more than he needed to say 'I'm sorry'. This is a tale that is twisted even for those of us who frequent this site. You are better than this, or so I would've thought till today. By the way, someone who pays rent is not a 'border'- that is an imaginary line on a map. They are a 'boarder'. Learn the difference between 'there, their, they're. Learn to spell. There is a difference between 'to' and 'too' and they are important. The placement of quotation marks make a difference in dialogue also. Grow up and be the writer you can be.

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoabout 10 years ago
Treaded a fine line.

Hi, There,

I thought your story struck a delicate balance, treaded a fine line. It had just the right blend of desperation, sex, ambiguity and plausibility. While it could have easily fallen flat--on either side of the line--I found it to be well-written and a good read.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

It's a intresting story, which i enjoyed quite a large amount. It had heartbreak, love, despiration, and so much else to create an amazing story. It was erotic, gosh, even after I had, well, finished... I had to finish it, good job! C:

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
Outa sight

That was one of the most romantic, erotic stories I have ever read.

I feel sorry the couple of 'nameless ones' shot their mouths off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The story was amazing. I wish I had the power to move a reader to tears and smiles the way you did with this story. Stick to your ideas no matter what because like you mentioned this is your baby. I LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!!!

I thought it was going to be nasty and wrong....but it was surprisingly amazing, I really liked how it had a storie to it but had heart break and steamy kinky werid hot sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You Win!

Congratulations, You Have Won The Valentine's Day Contest!

^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You're an absolutely excellent writer I want to get that out-of-the-way. At the same time I didn't like the story and I say that in the context of the location where you published it. I generally have one specific purpose in mind when I read that Literotica stories. While I thought your story was an excellent read, for me, it completely failed to meet my one primary objective. Given her fathers sad state there was nothing about their intimacy and I found a turn on. In fact for me it had an opposite effect. I was sad for him and I was sad for her having him as her father. Personally I'd prefer a brief intro that warms the reader this may not be a story that necessarily gets them off. The high overall score for the story will indicate it's well written. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to read one of your stories where the characters are reasonably well adjusted and normal but the circumstances bring them together in an illicit relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I LOVED IT😍😍😍😍😍😍😁😍😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Really great! I didn't think I'd come round to liking either her dad or boyfriend. You took me on quite a journey with the characters and story.

oRichard1964oRichard1964about 9 years ago
Perfect!

It was perfect. Thanks lovecraft68...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Just starting reading this, so Im sure Ill add comments later but usually forget stuff so Im posting early! Hehe. I can't believe they answered the damned phones at the beginning! I would have grabbed them both and chunked them out into the living room and went right back to my sex :). Uncle or dad calling because the fool got drunk and stupid at the bar? Let him sleep it off and post his own fucking bail or sit it out! I sure as fuck never called MY parents when I got drunk and wound up in jail, sure wouldnt expect dad to have me bail him out, lol! Sex first, then worry about family! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Absolutely great! Certainly not anything I was expecting which made it really unique! Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
it was emotionally brilliant

You're story was brilliantly told. A predictable ending but that didn't detract from its brilliance. Very well done. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the best

Great story. The only thing I was missing was her getting off to send him over the edge. She was so to the edge and was left there. Had to stop reads a few times to clear the tears from my eyes. Not many will do that to me. FYI I'm 60+ single male.

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
Emotional

Not a typical tale for sure. Especially the ending, and the closure. Great stuff. Every story i read of yours, just amazes me more and more. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best.

This is one of the best stories I've read on here to be honest, I don't usually like the ones that rush into sex straight away. I like a little build up. But overall, definitely the best story story on here in my opinion.

Whats_next_2_the_MoonWhats_next_2_the_Moonover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is a fantastic story, and very original. You have a wonderful gift and it's a pleasure (no pun intended) to read your work. I love your dialog, I wish I had that kind of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In a word. ...

Simply Beautiful!!!!!!

That's ALL!

N thank you for doing it JUST the way you did it!!

Izzie

KarenBethKarenBethover 8 years ago
Bravo!

Your story made me feel so many different emotions. Brilliantly beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best

I'm a straight guy and I'm crying.

Fantastic read,

bravo.!!!!!!!!

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Truly a love story for Valentine's Day

You got a five from me and wish I could have given you 14.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956almost 8 years ago
That is a daughter's love for sure

Man you did so good with this story telling it like it was a true story that is hard to believe that it's not a true story. I'm a straight man myself and it mad me have tears in my eyes reading the year later part where dad takes daughter into the bedroom to talk about what she did a year ago. As a son or a daughter I would like to know how far would one go to help a parent in the state of mind that this dad was in. It's a thought that I had while reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Rereading this story after a long time, it's so amazing and moving. I kept thinking of my wife's family, her mother died of cancer and her dad drinking himself to death. Everyone knowing the problem but dancing around the elephant in the room:/. I'm sure many parts of it struck close to home for a lot of people that read it. Thanks again for the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was really lovely story, please ignore the haters.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Never thought I'd vote 5 Stars for this ...

... because I almost stopped reading it the first time the Dad got grabby.

Parts of the story brought back memories my alcoholic father, so much that I could almost smell the booze.

But that wasn't the problem here. Grief was, and a very deeply rooted grief.

Fortunate that the daughter was willing to go that far in an attempt to get him past that grief, along with the father's realization of what really happened.

Sometimes it can take that much of a shock to get through, and his daughter loved him enough to go that far, because of love.

Hell of a story. Seriously.

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
Good.

But the third story of yours I've read involving a sexual surrogate. Might as well group the in a series. Ending finally with, "The sexual surrogate goes to Washington".

Time for a new MacGuffin.

5 stars for a great story with some sex, instead of plot-less sex tale.

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindabout 6 years ago
Love/hate relationship with this story

First off, a definite 5 stars. You skill in telling the story you wanted to tell is brilliant. I couldn't have stopped reading even if my reaction were hate/hate--it's that gripping.

You're characters come across as real people with tragic flaws who can make some bad mistakes. In particular, Nikki scarified too much of herself. But by the grace of God, everything turns out right nevertheless.

Grace is a powerful theme in this story, though you wrote not a single word about it directly. You really slipped that by some readers, maybe even yourself: The more real the characters become, the more they take on a life of their own, and tell their own stories not necessarily according to the author's conscious intention.

Oh, fuck, forget the title of my post, I straight up loved it! I'm just not 100% comfortable having that feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry. Didn't buy it.

I do applaud you for trying something different. It was that. I couldn't buy Nikki's mindset anywhere along the way and, since she was the main narrative, it just kept the whole incest thing on the wrong side of squicky. It's like she takes the step into the abyss while planning to grapple her way back to the original shore all along. Usually a taboo tale will take the reader on a journey across that abyss using romantic love and/or tragedy for example and convince us hopefully that the risk was worth it for the two people involved. This one felt like everybody wants to hit the reset button afterwards and shake hands then go forward like all is now "normal and healthy" again.

I feel like you made me share in a perverted act because Nikki, her dad, her uncle and, I guess you as writer, are portraying the incest taboo here as just perverted no matter what. The alleged medical-psychological necessity aside, it's played as dirty, perverted and just wrong. Usually you paint the subjects finding it as a positive expression in some way as the story wraps up. Here they need to bury it like a filthy secret. Nikki says she's following her mom's principle of "do it with love" but her behavior from start to finish - hell even during the sex, was like she was taking one for the team NOT performing an act of love. Honestly, I just didn't like it. (2/5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good read!

Enjoyable story. The characters actually spoke to one another and that dialog was very easy to follow. On a more personal note, it was a hot pleasure to read an erotic sex passage wherein the characters didn't scream the word "cummmmmmmming!"

bsheep922bsheep922over 5 years ago
Please don't mistake me

Hi, I am a fan of incest stories but never fan of father/daughter ones. this one is a exception. Wow what a story, i read like 15 times so far... after many thoughts I am actually writing my first comment in literotica.

One small request, i know you wrote this as a different story and there may not be a sequel... but please please write a sequel, i would love it and I guess many others as well.

thank you for a good read, and if possible please write a sequel.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 5 years ago
5 stars!

This has been probably the best story I've read on here yet. The way you made her out to be nothing more than a loving daughter and not a slut really hit me in the feels. You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 5 years ago
Moving story!!

Let just say I lost my wife of 14 years to a car crash in 2005. This story caught me off guard ... I was not expecting this much feeling and emotion in a story on an erotic story site... I cried and not just a tear or two I mean cried,, I cheered, I worried and I felt the love pour out of the main character .... If only we all had a child who loved us SO dearly as she did her dad.... This is not an incest wank off story !!!!! THIS IS A TRUE LOVE STORY !!!!! THANK YOU !!!!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 5 years ago
I wish I could give more than 5 stars !!

I have read an awful lot of stories since joining this site but this one is special ‘

It has so much emotion flowing through each scene that it keeps me gripped and coming back and retreading it! I love how the sexy scene is super hot and the little snipers of sexual contact between father and daughter are hot and full of emotion and even though she feels disgusted she still returns them due to loving!

I have read this story so many times yet I still feel new feelings eventime.

I feel like this story could have more Chapters BUT I love this story as it is ; maybe I’m greedy for more of them!

Great sorry

Great writing

I just LOVE it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I don't normally like this type of story line, but this one is very very special on all levels. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mean

The author is mean to his readers.

Ok. I admit it, I cried. I got emotional reading that.

I have family members that are alcoholics. And I felt terrible.

When she kept repeating the mantra "do it with love" it got to me.

Mean , just plain mean.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
With love...

This is a true love story... Around the most crushing event in anyone's life... Bringing out the ugly when each character was upset, but in the most subtle way... With love...

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

Sadly, I hated this story! She cheated on her S.O.! Now she's going to lie to her SO/future husband until the day she dies. Great legacy.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Holy Crap!

I was barely able to push myself to page 5, before tossing my cookies over the biggest steaming pile of infantile and sickening rubbish I have ever had the misfortune to read in my life! Anyone who can actually think this way, and even more so - believe that the daughter pretending to be her mother to fuck her father is acceptable for ANY fucking reason is a sick, insane, pervert. The uncle should have put a bullet in the asshole father's head long before the sick, drunken fuck ever got a chance to paw his own daughter! Absolutely reprehensible, insufferable, vile crap!

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 3 years ago

I love your writing and stories. Thank you for this one, it was truly different from the other Father/daughter stories. Very beautiful and meaningful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. One of my favorites that I re-read from time to time.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

AmatorVeritatisAmatorVeritatisover 2 years ago

Although I appreciate the courage in taking a chance with an admittedly unorthodox premise (a particularly notable feat when dealing in the realm of erotic fantasy), and while I acknowledge the effort that was required to do so, I must say that this piece is ultimately revolting to me. It's well written and soundly structured, as your work generally is, but unlike your other stories I found myself having to force my way through it and was left upset after its conclusion. I could not suspend my disbelief, and more importantly I could not stomach the execution of its core concept. I'm sure many other readers feel differently, but for me this was somehow a bridge too far for me to enjoy whatsoever. Regardless, thanks for your prolific contributions here on the site - all of this is clearly a labor of love.

gkrishnagkrishnaover 2 years ago

The story of two people caught in a downward spiral, and adamantly clinging on to it despite the admirable but ultimately futile efforts of the people around them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

6/5 For realism, struggle, and overcoming. A difficult and heart warming tale. Thanks for sharing this with us.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic!!! Thank you!!

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 1 year ago

I liked the story and agree with other commenters , an erotic tear jerker. It does seem like the heroine is always a tall pretty woman with great legs and smallish tits. I guess that your type.

roveroneroverone12 months ago

Wow!

Part of comment I planned to leave was wondered what happened to the earring...?

Had mixed feelings throughout...kind of sleevy, worried for her, things not going to end good for him...

One of the more complex incest stories...certainly a 5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

HER DADDY AND UNCLE ARE BOTH ASSHOLES!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Josh should run from a fucked up Nicole and her loser father

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Got through page 4 and had to skip to the last page. Powerful story. Will never read it again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn this one was full of so much tragedy and cruel twists of fate, with the whole Friday 13th death of his wife due to a heart attack driver crashing into her, one day before her anniversary, all that right after their argument where he told her he didn't want to see her. Man that is so fucked up. Gotta really feel it for the dad especially with the dress thing being a reminder of the last thing he said and that he never got to say sorry or goodbye.

This story reminds me of something that's really scary: at any moment you can have it all just ripped away from you, through no fault or action of your own. Like how his wife was tragically killed in an accident. I guess the lesson there is: try to live life to the fullest and be mindful of what you say, because you never know if that's the last time you'll get to see someone.

When they were doing the sexy stuff, all those little comments he was telling his "wife" he loved her, it was bittersweet, since it wasn't really her but he doesn't know that. It just shows how deeply he loved her, that his mind kind of fractured when she was no longer there. I envy that kind of love. And while technically speaking Nicole did cheat on Josh, it was a sacrifice she made for the sole reason of trying to save her father from killing himself. I think a lot of people would make that sacrifice if it came down to it in the end. For that I can begrudgingly give her a pass.

It was so sad after they made love when the dad came to the realization that it wasn't "real" and asked, "you won't be here in the morning, will you?", and she said no. I cried at that scene. It's so heartbreaking. I've had dreams in the past that were so realistic and fulfilling that when you wake you feel a very real sense of loss and this reminds me of that.

This story definitely breaks the mould of the typical F/D incest stories and is a real gem IMO. It's not about sex or romantic love between the F/D, but instead about loss and healing, and the lengths you would go to in order to help save someone you love. "Do it with love." <3

NawtyMeNawtyMe6 months ago

LC68 :

If I could, I would give this story a 10. I loved this story. Not just for the sex, not just for the incest. But for your storyline. The detailed lovemaking. The good and the "bad" thoughts Nikki went through. It gave me thoughts of how I want to make love to my soon to be wife for our first meeting who lives 3,000 miles away. Throughout the story, I wondered how the ending would be. If you were going to give it an "open" ending. Or close it off perfectly.

This story has the perfect ending.

Thank you!!!

NawtyMe,

11/19/2023

K3vinGK3vinG5 months ago

If you're revolted by incest stories, don't read them and then trash the author.

Well written, thoroughly enjoyed it

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

One of your very best! Thanks.

bgw1962bgw196224 days ago

A great story!!! Nothing over the top…and a tear jerker when you think of the mutual torment they are going through. Truly a happy ending though! Well done.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithme20 days ago

A beautiful story!

One of the best on this site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...