That's What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,300 Followers

"What's up?" I asked, trying to keep my eyes on her face and not her tits, which were right in front of me and more than a little distracting, especially with the scent of her perfume wafting from her chest.

"Okay, look. This problem you have. On one hand, I believe you should stick to your principles and your promise and wait and make it special."

"Here we go." I rolled my eyes.

"But I understand your point. You're frustrated and horny and tired of waiting."

"Exactly."

"So I have a question for you. If you had a choice, would you want it to be with someone who cares about you who'll make it special, or just get a piece of tail to say you got some?"

"I don't have a choice. I—"

"Just answer the damn question!" She put her hands out. "Stop being a dink and just give me a yes or no. Which would you prefer if you had the choice?"

"Okay." I shrugged. "If I had the chance, I would rather it be with someone who—" I stopped.

"Who what?"

"Fine. I'll sound like an idiot. Someone I have feelings for who cares about me."

"That's not being an idiot at all. That's just being—"

"A fool. And that question was stupid because I don't have that person, so there is no choice. I was a fucking asshole for waiting, and I am not going to—"

"Hey!" Sam put her hands on my shoulders. "That was not being an asshole. Justin, never be upset at yourself for being sweet. Never."

"Sweet?" I rolled my eyes again.

"My sister is three years older than me and has dated a lot of guys. My friends have been dating as long as I have. Thing is, most guys are jerks who think with their dicks. Nice guys are hard to find, Justin, and you're one of them. Never be sorry for that. It's one of the things I love about you!"

"Then, if I'm so great, why am I alone?"

"Because you were never serious with anyone, and when you decided to be, it was with the wrong girls. Jen isn't the first popular little snot you've chased."

"Maybe you're right. Next time I'll look for more than looks and popular, but for now?" I grinned. "Easy is what I'm looking for."

"You said you would rather be with someone who cares."

"And I said there isn't anyone who cares and—"

"Justin, I'll be your first."

"So, I'm going to—" I stopped and blinked. "Wait, what ... what did you just say?"

"I said I'll be your first." Sam put her hand on my cheek. "You know I care about you."

"You—you're my friend."

"I'm also a young woman. I also know how important this is for you and don't want to see you ruin it with some slut after waiting this long."

"I—you're fucking with me!" I pushed her hands away from me. "Is that why you dressed like that?"

"Yes. I wanted you to see me as a girl, not your friend."

"You're screwing with me! I can't believe you would do this to me! What are you trying to do, get me to say I want you, then laugh at me or something?"

"I would never hurt you, Justin." She said softly. "You want your first time, and you want it with someone who cares. I care." She smiled. "And when we've talked about it, you've admitted you're worried the girl would have done it and you haven't and you'd look bad. I've fooled around before and know you haven't. We'll take our time, and you would never have to worry about me making fun of you."

"Sam, you—" It dawned on me she was completely serious.

My mind raced.

Sam had been my best friend for years. Although I did think she was pretty and once in a while had a dirty thought about her, I had never really thought of her like that.

On the other hand, I'd never seen her dressed like this. She looked damn good and I knew she cared about me. I wouldn't have to worry about experience and—

"I won't tell anyone," she added. "No one needs to know, and after, if you want to go slut around, go ahead, but at least the first time will be the right way."

"Sam, I—" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I can't do this with you. I appreciate it, but ... we're best friends. I don't want to—"

I opened my eyes to see Sam unbuttoning her dress. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to help you stop thinking of me as a friend."

Sam reached the last button just above her waist and opened the dress to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Holy shit," I whispered at the sight of her bare breasts.

Sam wasn't big on top, but they her breasts were perky, perfectly round, and her pink nipples were erect and less than a foot from my face.

Sam let the dress drop to the floor.

My jaw fell with it.

Sam was now standing in front of me in just a red thong that consisted of red string and a patch of lace between her thighs. Speechless, my eyes roamed up and down her body. Sam was breathing fast, her small tits rising and falling with each breath.

Her stomach was smooth and flat, and her hips flared out just enough to give her slender figure a nice shape. I looked at her soft inner thighs and with a start realized I was hard.

"Do you like them?" Sam cupped her tits.

"I—"

"I know they're not that big." Sam's thumbs caressed her nipples. "But they're all yours."

"They're ..." I swallowed nervously. "They're beautiful." Looking up at her, I said, "You're beautiful."

"Really?" To my surprise she blushed. "You think so?"

"Yes." My fingers trembling, I reached out and placed my hands on her hips. "Damn, you look good."

"Don't look like your best friend now, do I?"

"No, that's for sure." I stared at her nipples. "Wow, they look good."

"So what do you say, Justin? You ready for your first time?

"I—" I looked down between her thighs, imagining what was beneath the thong. Sam was really offering herself to me.

My mind filled with images. Sam on her back, her legs spread, and me lying between them; her on her knees between my legs, her beneath me, her legs wrapped around me. My cock was now throbbing and I was starting to sweat.

Sam was still holding her and reaching for them, I whispered, "Yes."

"Hold on." Sam caught my wrists, holding my hands inches from her tits. "Just because we're doing this doesn't mean I want to feel cheap about it. You can have anything you want from me, but you're going to be good to me."

"Of course I will."

"And before you touch anything, you're going to kiss me." Sam tugged my hands up.

Getting her meaning, I stood up. In the heels she was just about my height. As she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, she cocked her head, closed her eyes, and parted her lips.

I hesitated for a moment, looking at her, thinking I hadn't just been saying it. She really was beautiful.

Sliding my arms around her waist, I pulled her close to me and kissed her. Sam moaned softly as our lips pressed together, and her hand slid up through my hair. She worked her lips gently across mine and as I returned the kiss, a feeling of unreality came over me. Was I really standing here making out with Sam? A topless, all but naked, Sam?

I came back to reality when Sam's tongue flicked across my lips.

Surprise caused me to pause and her fingers tightened in my hair as her tongue pushed against my lips again.

I moaned when her soft pink tongue darted into my mouth and across my tongue. Sam was rocking back and forth, grinding her hips into me and I was acutely aware of her hard nipples pressing into my shirt.

Sam teased my lips with her tongue. When I went to kiss her, she pulled back, emitting a sexy little giggle that sent a shiver through me. I squeezed her tighter to prevent her from moving and kissed her again, but much harder than before and this time it was my eager tongue pushing between her lips.

Unlike me, Sam didn't hesitate to open wide. As my tongue probed her mouth, she closed her lips around it and sucked gently.

Her arms sliding down my back and pulled my T-shirt out of my shorts. I raised my arms over my head and Sam broke our kiss. She tugged the shirt over my head, and tossed it to the floor. Rubbing her hands up and down my chest and stomach, she sighed, "Damn Justin, you feel good."

"So do you. Wow, Sam you can kiss! I—"

"Samantha," she said, putting her arms back around my neck. "Call me Samantha tonight." When she hugged me, her bare tits pushed into my chest and I whispered, "You feel good, Samantha."

"So do you," she purred, nibbling at my ear and running her hands up and down my back. "So do you."

Sam's lips slid along my neck as her hands caressed my arms and shoulders. I decided to let my hands wander and ran my palms along the soft smooth skin of her back. When I reached her waist, I paused before sliding further south and grabbing her ass.

Sam giggled in my ear, then moaned when I gave her cheeks a hard squeeze. Sam's ass was small enough that her cheeks fit easily in my hands. I was surprised at how tight and firm it was. Of course, it wasn't as if I'd really groped too many girls, but damn, she felt good.

Sam's lips stopped exploring my neck and once again found my lips. This time . I eagerly accepted both her kiss and her tongue. Sam eased back slightly and grabbed my wrists. I let her guide my hands to her sides and when I used just my fingertips to caress her from her hips to the sides of her tits, she moaned.

I wanted to fondle them, but when I reached them, felt my stomach flutter.

Sam was pretty much naked and we were making out hot and heavy, but for some reason part of me still thought this could stop. Did I really want to cross that ...

The decision was taken from me when Sam pressed my hands to her breasts. I gasped at how soft and firm they were.

Sam moaned in my ear when my palms rubbed across her hard nipples. "Yes," she groaned. "Play with them." When I caught her nipples between my fingers, she sighed, saying, "Hmm, just like that."

Her hot breath in my ear and the sexy purr of her voice spurred me on. Cupping her tits, I fondled them while stroking her swollen flesh with my thumbs. Sam kissed me again and this time all but devoured my lips as I caressed her nipples. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and swirled around dancing across mine and tickling the roof of my mouth.

I slipped my tongue across hers and it occurred to me that there was a better place my tongue could be.

Sliding my lips from hers, I planned on targeting her nipple. Instead, as my lips worked down her throat, Sam let her head fall back and seeing the smooth skin of her neck, I kissed her. Sam sighed softly while I sucked on the soft skin just under her ear, and ran her hands over my chest, arms, shoulders as well as my back.

She was touching me with a lot more enthusiasm than someone just trying to help out a friend.

I was struck by the thought—one that now should have seemed obvious—that Sam had thought about this long before tonight. Working my lips down her neck, and I began kissing the top of her chest.

Sam responded by grabbing my hair and pushing my head down. "Don't tease me! Suck on my tits!"

That was Sam. As crude as any guy when it came to talking about sex and just as impatient.

As my lips grazed the top of her soft breast, her fingers tightened in my hair and she released a whimper that caused my cock to jump. My mouth worked across her breast. Flicking my tongue out, I caught her nipple.

Sam gasped and pushed my head down, arching her back and shoving her tit in my face.

I opened wide and eagerly sucked not just her nipple, but also half her tit into my mouth.

"Oh, yes!" Sam cried out as my lips fastened around her nipple and my tongue teased it.

She was grinding harder into me and still cupping her tits. I went from one perfect nipple to the other, sucking and licking one while stroking the other. Sam was moaning and making that hot little whimpering sound, and I was aware of my own sounds of pleasure as I sucked and fondled her tits.

This was what I had waited so long for. Sam may not have been the girl I had envisioned it with, but damned if underneath those jeans and T-shirts she wasn't as hot as any girl I'd lusted after.

"Oh, that feels so good!" she purred. "Looks good, too!"

"Damn straight, they look good," I said around her nipple, causing her to giggle again.

Sam's hands trailed down my chest and I gasped when she grabbed my shorts and unsnapped them. My tongue slowed on her tit and my hands trembled in anticipation as I heard my zipper being pulled down. Sam's fingers worked their way into my underwear and I moaned when they wrapped around my aching dick.

"Oh!' she exclaimed, "wow, you're hard!" She started stroking me and added, "And big!"

"I ... oh!" I groaned when her hand worked its way down my shorts and she released my cock to cup my swollen balls.

Sam rubbed them for a moment before once again wrapping her fingers around my cock. When she began slowly pumping it was my turn to whimper. I focused on her tits, sucking and licking as she stroked me. My legs were trembling and in the back of my mind, I started to worry about how fast I was going to cum when we did it.

"Damn, you have a nice cock," she cooed. "I love that you're hard for me!"

"I ... how could I not be?" I kissed her nipple and grabbed her ass again. "Christ, you're hot, Samantha."

"I like hearing you call me that." She tugged gently on my hair. When I looked up from her tits, she lifted my face by my chin and kissed me softly. "Don't worry. I'll take care of you first."

"W-what do you mean?" I managed to say around the moans she was inducing by rubbing her finger over the sensitive head of my cock.

"You told me you were worried you'd be quick."

"Oh." I could feel myself blushing.

"Don't be." She gave me a sultry smile that made my cock twitch in her hand. "I know just what to do." She stepped back and gave me a playful push. "Sit on the bed."

Caught off guard, I had no choice but to fall into a sitting position on the side of the bed.

Sam stepped up to me and pushed her nipple into my face, moaning softly as I quickly took it into my mouth.

"Hmm, that is nice." She sighed. "But I think it's only fair that I be nice to you, no?"

My eyes widened when Sam slowly sank to her knees between my legs. Grabbing my shorts and underwear, she pulled on them and said, "Lift up."

I obeyed and watched my cock spring free when she tugged my shorts over my hips and pushed them down my legs and to the floor.

"Oh, look at this." Sam took my cock in her hand and pumped it, licking her red lips. "I think I'm going to enjoy this."

She gave the head of my cock a kiss and pulled her head back, taking a thin trail of sticky pre-cum with it.

One thought raced through my mind. Blow job!

Sam pumped my cock in her fist, and I groaned when she rubbed her other hand across the head, smearing my pre-cum around it. The next time her hand reached the top, she pulled it down the length of my shaft, making it slick.

I moaned as she continued to slowly stroke my now glistening cock. Leaning forward, she ran her tongue along the length of my shaft. My hips jerked and I moaned, "Damn."

"Like that?"

"You ... you don't have to," I said, hoping to hell she wouldn't pay attention to my words.

"I don't have to." She winked. "I want to. I love giving head."

"You—oh shit!" I cried out like an idiot when Sam opened her mouth and engulfed the head of my cock.

She sucked hard, and I groaned at the feeling of more sticky fluid being drawn from my cock. Sam moaned and her brown eyes rolled back as she removed my cock and licked her lips.

"I've thought about this for a long time," she whispered, rubbing the head of my cock against her cheek. "I knew you'd have a nice dick. You have a nice everything."

Sam's cheek was now sticky from my cock, and she rubbed it on her other cheek.

The sight of my cock against her face looked amazing, and again I had the thought that I had to be dreaming. There was no way that Sam the tomboy I'd been hanging around watching horror movies with for years was between my legs ready to suck my cock.

Sam proved it a reality by parting her lips and slowly taking my cock deep into her warm, wet mouth. She sighed, stopping more than halfway down my shaft and bobbing her head slowly.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as she worked my cock with her mouth.

Her lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft, her wet tongue pressing against me, caressing my hard flesh as she took me in and out of her mouth, leaving red lipstick smears on my dick. Sam's eyes were staring directly into mine.

"That feels so fucking good," I groaned.

"Hmm," Sam agreed, moving her head faster.

My hips started rocking, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth, but she didn't seem to mind.

Looking past the incredible show of Sam's lips wrapped around my cock, my eyes wandered down. Her long brown hair fanned out across my thighs and down her back and her ass moved back and forth while she blew me. Sam's nipples pressed into my thighs, and all I could think about was that this was even better than I had imagined.

Sam made it even better. Slipping my cock from her mouth, she ran her tongue down my shaft, and shocked me by licking my balls. She sucked them into her mouth and stroked my cock as she worked them with her tongue.

"Damn," I moaned. "You're ... you're really good at this."

It sounded stupid, but Sam giggled. "I told you I like it. I watch a lot of porn, and blow jobs are my favorite!"

"Mine too." I sighed as she swirled her tongue across my balls once more, then teased it up and down my shaft before taking me back into her amazing mouth.

Sam opened her mouth wider and took me deeper. She paused before bobbing her head much faster. Moaning loudly, I lowered my hand to her head. She didn't seem to mind and I let it rest there, feeling her head moving beneath it. Sam made loud, wet slurping sounds as she sucked harder than before, and my legs trembled as she worked her lips along my shaft.

Each time Sam took me deep, she moaned, her eyes closing as she enthusiastically devoured my cock.

"Oh, God." My balls tightened and my cock twitched. "Oh, don't stop. Sam ... Samantha, please don't stop!"

I was now moaning continuously, my hips thrusting my cock into her mouth. Sam slipped her hand between my legs and rubbed my balls as she took me deep into her mouth again.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled when my cock exploded and for the first time in my life I came from something other than my hand.

Sam made a loud gurgling noise and squealed around my cock as it erupted in her mouth. She continued to suck, and I whimpered as each suck caused a long spurt of cum to squirt into her mouth. Sam was moaning and sucking even faster as if she loved it, and I gasped when she sucked harder, milking every drop from my spurting dick.

"Goddamn!" I gasped, leaning back on my elbows on the bed, fighting to catch my breath. " Sam that was ... wow!"

"Hmmm." Sam removed my cock from her mouth and surprised me yet again by opening wide and showing me her cum-coated tongue. She closed her mouth and after making a show of swallowing, smacked her lips. "A lot better than a banana," she said with a wink.

"Holy shit," I said, grinning at her. "I can't believe you just did that."

"Hey!" She laughed. "That's what friends are for." She kissed the tip of my cock. "Did I do a good job? Did you like your first blow job?"

"I ... I don't think I'll ever forget it."

"I hope not." She looked serious for a moment but then smiled. Walking over to the top of the bed, she sat down and swung her long legs onto it.

I watched as she slowly spread her legs and grabbed the thong, sliding it to the side just enough for me to see the edge of her smooth pink skin.

"Want to see mine?"

"Hell, yeah," I said, kicking my shorts from around my ankles, getting onto the bed on my hands and knees, and crawling up between her legs.

"Oh, that looks good!" she told me. "God, you're sexy!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,300 Followers