That's What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,300 Followers

"Thank you. You're"—I laughed—"damn, Samantha, where have you been hiding this?"

"It's been right in front of you for a long time, you were too busy looking at everyone else."

I wasn't sure how to reply to that, but Sam didn't seem to be waiting for an answer. Lifting her leg, she asked, "Want my shoes on or off?"

I looked at the hot red stilettos and thought of her keeping them on, but I caught sight of her toes which were now painted red. The thought of having her completely naked outweighed how sexy the shoes were and I smiled. "Off."

"Do the honors," Sam said, placing her heel on my thigh.

I grabbed her ankle and lifted her leg, my eyes fixed on the red patch between her thighs that showed a dark spot in the middle where her pussy was soaking through. Goddamn, she was into this!

Forcing myself to pay attention, I unsnapped the strap around her ankle and slowly slid the shoe off. I stared at the butterfly tattoo and on a whim kissed it.

"Do that again."

I kissed the top of her foot again, and she whispered, "Kiss my toes."

I shrugged. Hell, she had just sucked my cock. The least I could do was kiss her toes.

I gave each of her toes a soft kiss, and she sighed. "I like that."

"You do?"

"Yeah." Wiggling her toes against my lips, she laughed. "I lied when I said I had a boyfriend into feet. I'm the one who likes it."

"Oh." Lifting her other leg, I removed that shoe, this time running my tongue playfully along her toes.

Sam giggled, causing me to smile and suck two of her toes into my mouth.

"Ohh, that's nice!" she purred. "The other guys looked at me like I was nuts."

"Every part of you is sexy," I told her, lifting her leg higher and kissing the sole of her foot.

"Say that again," she said softly.

"Samantha"—I kissed the top of her foot—"you look amazing."

"So do you, but I've always thought that about you."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah." She reached between her legs and rubbed the wet spot on her thong. "Can't you tell?" She then placed her feet on my thighs and pulled her thong over her hips. "I think I did something very nice for you, and it's time for you to repay the favor."

Sam lifted her legs straight up and. I watched with my mouth watering and my cock dripping as she peeled the thong from her pussy and slid it up her legs.

Sam's pussy was as pink as her nipples and not only smooth, but glistening from how wet she was. Sam bent her legs, pushed the thong down to her feet playfully, and kicked it off. It landed on my chest. Grabbing it, I brought it to my nose and inhaled. "Damn," I whispered at the scent of her pussy.

"Why settle for that, when the real thing's right here."

My eyes widened as she slowly opened her legs until they were completely spread. Sam lowered her legs so that her knees were over my hips. As I knelt there, she reached down and spread her pussy open.

"Come give your Samantha a kiss," she whispered.

My Samantha? She had said it in that sexy purr she'd been using since we started. As I stretched out on the bed so that I was propped up on my elbows between her thighs, I said, "I like how that sounds."

"So do I." She tapped her red nail on her clit. "Now, how about you show me what you've learned from all that porn you watch."

I placed my hands on her soft thighs and stared at her swollen pink button. Leaning in, I took a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating scent of her pussy.

I then blew lightly on her clit, and she moaned, "Don't be a tease!"

I licked my lips and then flicked my tongue out, licking hers. I ran my tongue up through her wet flesh, savoring the taste of the sticky fluid gathering in my mouth. When I reached her clit, I circled it and then gave it a soft kiss.

Sam moaned and jerked her hips, pushing her warm, wet flesh into my face. I worked back down the length of her pussy, enjoying the way her thighs trembled beneath my hands and the soft moans coming from her as I swirled my tongue through her wet lips.

I forced myself to not attack her pussy the way I wanted to and took my time exploring her with my tongue. Sam was whimpering softly, but not telling me to go faster. I pushed my tongue against her and slid down the length of her pussy, shoving it inside her.

"Oh shit!" she groaned as I wiggled my tongue.

I moved my hands between her legs, gently spread her lips, and moved my tongue in and out of her, getting another mouthful of her delicious juices.

"Oh, God, that feels good!" she moaned, causing my cock to again stir. "Please lick my clit! I need to come so bad!"

I eagerly slipped my tongue from inside her and slid it back to the top of her pussy, sucking her clit into my mouth.

"Oh, right there! Hmm just like that, honey," she cooed.

Honey? Again, the way she said it made it just fine with me, and I gently sucked her clit. Sam draped her legs over my shoulders and began sliding her soft feet across my back.

I traced her clit with my tongue in slow circles and she sighed in pleasure, her feet resting on my shoulders. I took turns first licking then sucking her hard pink nub, and Sam moaned and whimpered as I pleasured her.

"You look damn good between my legs, green eyes," she told me. "Damn good."

"It's a damn good place to be," I said around her clit.

"Slip your fingers inside me."

I moved my hand down and gently pushed two fingers inside as she had asked.

"Oh yeah ... Now in and out, nice and easy."

I moaned into her at the sensation of having my fingers inside her. Sam's pussy wasn't just tight, but hot and wet, and the thought that it would be more than my fingers inside her soon had my cock fully hard and pushing into the mattress. Sam moved her hips, rocking them in time with my fingers.

Sam released a long moan as she played with her nipples. Eyes closed and lips parted, she sighed softly each time my fingers pushed into her. Her red nails teasing her nipples had my hips grinding into the bed as I continued to work her clit with my lips and tongue.

"Oh, honey," she purred, "right there, just like that!" She gasped and her hips moved faster, thrusting hard into my fingers. "Suck on it!"

As soon as I started sucking Sam's clit, she began pumping her hips and making sharp little yelping sounds.

"Right there! Oh god, Justin, a little more! Oh, just a little more!" She emitted a loud squeal and moaned, "Oh, please keep sucking! Please don't stop, baby! Please, please—oh, please!"

That last 'please' turned into a long, loud squeal that caused my cock to jump. As I continued to suck on her clit, Sam bucked her hips wildly, releasing one squeal after another. Her already tight pussy contracted around my thrusting fingers, and as she ground her pussy into my face, she clamped my head with her thighs, pinning me to her quivering flesh.

I sure as hell wasn't complaining. In fact, my cock was throbbing at the sound of her cumming and at the way her pussy was not only squeezing my fingers but also sucking them in as I continued to thrust them into her.

Sam arched her back, pushing her pussy even harder into my face, and cried out so loudly I smiled at the thought the neighbors would probably hear it. Her pussy tightened around my fingers once more. With a soft whimper, Sam's body relaxed and her legs slipped from my shoulders and onto the bed.

"Oh, god, I needed that, Justin. That was so good!"

Smiling, I gave her clit another kiss and reluctantly lifted my face from her sopping pussy. "You really liked it? I did okay?"

"Can't you tell?" She laughed. "You really think I would fake it?"

"No," I said, feeling pretty proud of myself.

"Justin?"

"What?"

"Are you hard again?"

"After that? How could I not be?" I sat up on my knees, exposing my cock standing at attention between my legs.

"Damn, that looks good." Sam propped herself up on the pillows and beckoned me with her finger. "How about you come up here and let me feel you inside me?"

"I ... I really can?"

Sam rolled her eyes. "Nah, I sucked you off and let you suck me off. Now I'm going to just get up and leave. For someone who wanted it so bad..."

"I do want you!" I exclaimed, crawling up between her legs, placing my hands on either side of her shoulders, and looking down at her.

Sam smiled up at me, placing her hands on my shoulders. "Then what are you waiting for, Justin? Make love to me."

Make love to her. I always thought of it as sex, but hearing it that way did sound pretty good. The fact it came from a beautiful girl lying naked beneath me added to the thrill. I grabbed my cock and we both moaned as I rubbed it up and down the length of her soaking pussy.

"You're teasing again. Inside, Justin, please? I want you so bad."

Damn! I pushed the head of my cock through her pussy. When I reached her entrance and started to push inside, I stopped.

"Shit."

"What?" For the first time, Sam looked nervous. "Shit, what? What's the matter? You don't want to?"

"I do!" I told her, "but I need to, you know"—I reached across the bed to my nightstand drawer—"wear something."

"Screw it," Sam said, reaching down between us and grabbing my cock. "I haven't been with anyone is months and I always used something and you haven't been with anyone. I'm on the pill and I ... I want to feel you. Nothing between us, just you inside me. Please?"

"I ... Oh, my god!" I cried out, when pushing my cock against her, Sam thrust her hips. The head of my cock sank into her hot, wet flesh and I moaned at how incredible it felt.

"All the way!" Sam moaned. "All the way inside!"

So far, I'd been trying to go as slow as I could and not act like what I was: an excited virgin. But at the feeling of her hot pussy around the sensitive head of my cock, I lost control and with a thrust of my hips pushed myself deep inside her.

"Oh, Justin!" Sam called out, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as I sank into her warm, welcoming flesh.

I gasped and remained above her, taking in the incredible sensation of being completely inside her. Sam's hot pussy surrounded my cock and I couldn't believe how good it felt. I moved my hips back, and then pushed forward, again sliding myself into the wet heat of her body.

"Easy," Sam said, her eyes wide. "You're ... you're pretty damn big. Just go nice and slow, okay?"

I forced myself to do as she asked and moved my hips slowly back and forth, sliding my cock halfway out before pushing back into her. We both moaned each time I thrust forward. Pulling me down to her, Sam found my lips with hers and moved her hips in time with mine. I relaxed and sighed into her mouth at the feeling of her small breasts pressing against me as I moved within her.

Sam's lips left mine. Holding the back of my head, she pressed my face into her neck. I kissed her softly and began to move more confidently, sliding more of my cock from inside her and plunging it back in. Sam moaned each time I penetrated her warm depths, her hips moving harder into mine, pushing me deeper.

"How do I feel?" she whispered in my ear. "Do I feel good?"

"You ... feel ... amazing," I answered in between the sounds of pleasure I couldn't help releasing each time our hips thrust into each other.

"So do you," she breathed in my ear. "I knew you would."

"You ... you thought about this?"

"Can't you tell?" She released a sharp yelp when I drove my hips harder into her. "I've wanted you, Justin. I've wanted you for a long time and ... after you called, I told myself I wasn't going to let you go with anyone else. I wanted to be your first."

"You ... you are," I moaned. "I ... I'm glad you are."

"You mean it?" She kissed my neck, and this time it was Sam who shoved her hips hard into me. "You're happy to be with me?"

"Very happy," I said. "You were right. This is so much better with someone who's special to me."

"You're very special to me." Sam pushed on my shoulders

Straightening my arms, I looked down at her.

My eyes fastened on her perfect tits, which were now covered with a light sheen of sweat. Her thighs were pressed against mine and her fingers were digging into my shoulders.

Sam's hips were moving in perfect rhythm with mine, and as good as it felt, I couldn't help thinking about what it would feel like to do it in other positions. I had waited so long for this and wanted to enjoy it in every way I could.

"Justin, I—"

"Can we move?" I asked her.

"M-move?"

"Yeah. Can we, you know"—I gave her a wink—"try a different way?"

Sam frowned. For a moment she looked upset and I thought I'd somehow screwed up, but she quickly smiled and said, "Anything you want, Justin. I want you to remember this."

"I—"

"So we can move, but I want to finish like this. Is that okay?"

"Sure." I lowered my head and sucked her nipple into my mouth, causing her to moan. "Can we—?"

"I know what you want." She winked. "Sit up."

I forced myself to slide from inside her and sat back on my knees, watching as Sam drew her legs up and rolled over onto her hands and knees.

"Goddamn," I breathed as I took in the sight of Sam from behind.

Her firm little ass looked even better pushed up in the air and her slick pink pussy was winking at me from between her soft thighs. Kneeling behind her, I grabbed her hips and placed my cock on the cheek of her ass, admiring how good it looked there.

Sam tossed her head, sending her long brown hair across the smooth skin of her back. "You going to take me or just look at me?"

Take her. The way she said that caused me to push my cock down between her legs and enter her with one long thrust.

"Oh fuck!" Sam cried out. "Damn, that's deep!"

"Sorry." I began to pull out, when she managed to surprise me yet again.

"I didn't say stop! Just said you were deep. Now go ahead and give it to me."

Jesus, she was hot! As I slammed my hard cock into her and listened to her cry out, it hit me that I finally had the answer to my question of whether or not Sam would be a freak.

Holding her hips, I started fucking her with long, hard strokes. Each one ended with her releasing a high-pitched yelp and me moaning softly at how good her pussy felt squeezing my cock, fucking her. That thought stuck in my mind, and I smiled as I continued pumping my hips and slamming my cock into her.

This was even better than I had hoped it would be. Not just sex, but with a girl who sure as hell wasn't shy about it and who was not only damn sexy, but the only person I completely trusted. Sam sounded as if she were enjoying it as well. That opinion was driven home when she started rocking back and forth, shoving her pretty little ass back into my driving cock.

"Oh, fuck, this feels good!" Sam moaned. "Damn, I've dreamed of this for months."

I'd been dreaming of it for longer than that, but had anyone told me it would be Sam I would be doing it to I would have laughed. I wasn't laughing now, however. Right now, I was moaning like an idiot, but enjoying every minute of it. I slowed my thrusts, savoring how every inch of my cock felt sliding into her hot pussy.

"Stop."

"I ... am I doing something wrong?"

"Hell, no!" She laughed. "But I want my favorite. Lay on your back."

Sam hadn't steered me wrong so far

And withdrawing my glistening cock from her, I lay on my back. Sam swung her leg over my hips and straddled me. Reaching back, she guided my cock to her pussy and let her weight go. We both moaned as she impaled herself on my cock and started rocking her hips back and forth.

Sam braced her hands on my chest and leaned over, sliding her tits back and forth, her nipples grazing my lips. I stuck my tongue out and Sam sighed as it flicked across her nipples. She stopped moving and placed her nipple in my mouth, lowering herself so I could suck on it.

Sam moaned and then switched, allowing me to tend to her other nipple. She stopped sliding back and forth and worked my cock in and out of her pussy.

Moving faster and harder, Sam slammed herself up and down, and it was my turn to start making whimpering sounds while she rode me like a porn star. She yelped each time my cock buried itself inside her, but she continued to buck wildly on top of me. I was breathing hard and my legs were trembling beneath her as she moved even faster.

"Oh shit," I moaned, "Sam, I—"

"Not yet," she said, immediately slowing down.

I whimpered in frustration as the feeling I was going to come faded, but Sam made up for it. Rocking her hips gently across me, she sat straight up and lifted her arms over her head, making a show of slowly and sensually riding me.

"Look at you," I whispered, staring at her gorgeous tits and slender body as she teased herself across my cock. "Jesus, you look hot."

"Glad you think so," she purred as she cupped her tits and stroked her nipples. "I told you, I'm going to make tonight something you'll never forget."

I put my hands on her hips and began to push and pull, guiding her along my cock. In this position, she was teasing, but I didn't mind. The longer this lasted the better. At this point I was struck with how good she looked as much as with how damn good she felt.

Sam was sweating and her face was flushed and her nipples looked as hard as I felt. Her pink clit was swollen and peeking out from between her lips and her soft sighs were music to my ears.

Sam smiled down at me and said, "How about we go back to where we started?"

She rolled off me. No sooner was she on her back, than I was back between her legs and sinking slowly into her.

"Hmm, that's nice" she said as I slowly moved inside her. "Come down here."

I slid my arms under hers so our bodies were pressed together. As her lips found mine, Sam wrapped her long legs around my waist, pulling me deeper into her warm embrace. I began moving a little faster but was still taking my time, finding that I was enjoying it as much as I had going harder when she was on her knees.

As Sam's tongue entered my mouth, I thought it couldn't get any better than this. Our entwined bodies were moving in perfect harmony and Sam's soft lips and tongue were teasing and caressing my own. Her nipples were poking into my chest and her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around me.

"Oh, Justin," she moaned, pulling her lips from mine, "you feel so good. Please don't go any faster. Just keep doing it like this."

I had no problem listening to her. I couldn't believe how good this felt, and not just the sex. Having Sam this close to me, her sweaty body wrapped around mine and her warm flesh sucking me into her, was amazing. She was moaning and purring in my ear as our bodies moved as one.

Looking down at her, I smiled at the sight of her perfect lips slightly parted and her face flushed with passion. Her long hair was fanned across my pillows and her eyes were closed as we made love in the soft glow of the candles.

Sam had mentioned making love when we started. I wasn't sure if that's what we were doing at this point, but right now there was no doubt we were making love. I'd never thought of my first time really being anything but sex and getting off, but this was even better.

Sam opened her eyes and stared up at me, her lips curling into a soft smile.

I said, "Samantha, you're so beautiful."

"You ... you're not just saying that because we're—"

"No, I mean it." I paused and moaned as I felt my body tensing. "You're absolutely beautiful."

"I—oh!" Her legs tightened around me and her hips moved faster. "Please don't stop, Justin! Please keep going! I ... I want to cum with you inside me."

Her words sent a thrill though me. Even as I felt my own orgasm building, I fought to not move any faster. I was using long, slow strokes, and I felt Sam's back arch and her hips push into me. She was whimpering in my ear and her thighs were trembling against my sides. I was shaking as well with the effort to hold back as long as possible.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,300 Followers