All Comments on 'The Anonymous & The Curious'

by DiscreetNFun

Sort by:
  • 251 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

That is one of the hottest stories I've read on here, and I've read a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great fantasy story !

You captured it all, everyman's dream cum true !!

Well done and keep up the good work.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Ummmmmmm

I dont know HOW THE FUCK you managed in your perverted mind to come up with this tale, BUT IT'S THE FUCKING BEST I'VE EVER READ on Literotica. Wow, I'm fuckin speechless, Damn.......ten out of five? Nah, they'd only let me give you five. You're my favourite Author AND story. Thankyou, Andrew 😊

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Good job

Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MMMMmmmm...

Please tell me there will be more because that was fucking fantastic... The best I've read on literotica till date 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

No more comments!

5 * for you.

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago

Fantastic! Thank you!

irishmike73irishmike73over 7 years ago
Good, but too far fetched

He says it's inappropriate to talk about his sex life with his daughter, but doesn't think twice about her tying him to a chair naked so her friends can fuck him. All while she watches.

You are a good writer though, and I'd like to see more of your work. Hopefully something a little more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Damn my dick is so hard.

Please continue

Jambo2014Jambo2014over 7 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this well written story and would live to see where you take it next. So many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like the idea of this story and loved the delivery. Please keep the chapters coming and nice and long. you got a 5* from me for this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story *5* Stars

Probably the best story I have read on this site or any site for that matter. I have heard of a similar story over in the Philippines except it was three sisters and a friend of mine. They took turns with him and each other. This wass a great story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could be better

What parent sleeps in a couch for 8 years with a child? A nice change would be not blaming the woman for lack of sex. We want it as much if not more then members. A sleep over for 5 women in college??? Not one has their own place?? And a man in his 50s coming 4 to 5 times in 2 hours?? Then only law few minutes each time? I get fuming fast the first time but shit he should be able to take on a couple after that at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

very good, one of the best I have read.

More of this story would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Real Story

This was so well written and developed. My absolute favourite, First class!

I can not recall ever having read a better story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Curious

Absolutely awesome! This is a dream cum true. Please continue.

Don't stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The sex scenes were really well written

but the setup and lead in were implausible. 4 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow.......!!

Excellent job.......one of the best i've read here........had me hard and wet the whole story......thank you!!

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Oh My God.

What a great story. He needs more adventures with his daughter and her friends. He needs to be chosen to initiate Elisabeth's "cock virgin pussy." This could go so many ways.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
OMG - this was HOT!

I loved this story ... sequel???

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 7 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

There has to be further adventures to this story. So many directions it could go. More with Kristy and Lindsay in private with Dad. More with the group, including the big reveal. Reawakening Mums libido by catching them all out.

One of the better written stories I have read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Five stars. Loved the bondage and sex. Five stars!

DiscreetNFunDiscreetNFunover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you all for the comments. Some of the complaints about being far-fetched are understandable, however this is all about fantasy. I feel that some of the criticism was from my lack of conveying certain details clearly. I will continue to work on making my details simple, complete, but understandable in the future. For example, the story was meant to read as it took place over an entire evening, not a couple hours as one user suggested. Formatting dialogue is also something I am working on getting right. I'm sure I'll get better with practice.

I will continue this story when I can and have many others to write. Thanks again to everyone for such great feedback and criticism on my first ever publicly submitted writing. I hope I can continue to excite you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, please.

I really enjoyed the story. Ignore the comments about being farfetched. Almost every story on this site is farfetched.

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
Very impressive.

An exceptionally well crafted tale, not beyond the realm of possibility. It does invite continuation, which would please so many of us. A well deserved high score, especially for a debut submission. I give you a Five and a Fave and eagerly await more from you.

Craig81818Craig81818over 7 years ago
Another cliched "got caught masturbating" story

At the point the dad got caught jacking off and stupidly moaning names, I stopped reading. The got-caught-masturbating-while-blurting-out-my-sexual-crush thing has been OVERDONE TO DEATH. It's so contrived that it destroys any suspension of disbelief that this is just a story. I do give you credit for proper spelling and grammar, though, at least up until the point I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Craig missed out

You clearly have talent as a writer. This story was hot and the characters and acts were diverse. If this was your first (public) effort, I can't wait to see what comes next. If I could make a small suggestion though, I'd really like to get inside Lindsay's head, or to at least develop her character a little more, so we can have some context as to why she's gone so far for her father. That's just my opinion though, so do whatever feels right to you, just as long as you continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

Great story, chapter 2 please! Daughter pregnant, mom joins in?

DelvesdeepDelvesdeepover 7 years ago
Superman

Great story but this guy must have been a super hero in disguise the amount of times he came in such a short space of time. Good concept though and I won't tell anyone that 'Dad' swapped with 'Mum' and was wearing a very believable strap-on the whole time! Crazy twist - I know!

Perhaps break a story of this length into 2 or more chapters too just for ease of reading and to build anticipation between chapters.

Well done, ignore the bullshit negative comments ( just other jealous writers hiding behind the obscurity of their anonymity) that offer no practical advice and most of all - keep writing! We need plenty more creativity around these forums :D

rangertedrangertedover 7 years ago
really craig??

sour grapes there?? at this point, you'd be damn hard pressed to find a story that doesn't have something that's already been done! just relax, enjoy the story for what it is, a damn story! I say for this to be the author's first time, he did a bang-up job of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it

Not original? Really, what is original? I liked it..a lot. Personally, I think it was somewhat original. It certainly had a different course of action than most stories. I agree with many others here that there should be more. However let me offer an alternate idea of that. I don't know if it was intentional or not. But if one reads between the lines, clearly, the sisters Anne and Elizabeth are not strangers sexually. And more so than just watching each other with a dildo either. Ann knew Elizabeth was about to squirt. Elizabeth was familiar with Ann's penchant for anal. And judging by her expertise, it was definitely not Ann's first time licking a clit. So while I like all the other ideas for a continuance, I think maybe a backstory (sidestory?), about how these two sisters got started in their familial affection would be a new and different twist. Forget first time; this was a great job period. Please continue.

themailman13themailman13over 7 years ago
wonderful

got this dad hard for a long time----THANKS!!!!!

Vagabond69Vagabond69over 7 years ago
Wow

Great story! Really great..

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
How can I find these girls?

Really hot, very sexy fantasy. Loved it. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dear Penthouse, you'd never believe it but....

Sure the whole set up seemed unlikely but as you said you may have not written everything you wanted about the start. But then again, a fantasy is just that based on fantasy.

At the main character's age maybe he would have had performance issues but then again maybe he had years of sexual tension built up and hot young girls to help him relieve them. I for one am glad he was a randy old coote, as it reads better and is more exciting that they able to make him rise again and again.

It was kinda necessary that his daughter waited till the end, and i was glad to suspend my disbelief one more time for the delicious spice that his filling his daughter up with his cum. Unprotected incestuous incourse. Mmmmm.

The only thing is next time if there are multiple girls, don't feel the need to use their names so much. Mix it up with some descriptions as well, for example if his daughter were to climb onto his lap then you might describe what see looked like bouncing on him rather than use her name again. I would have found this helpful in being able to differentiate between them.

Top story though. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastical but not unrealistic

1st, to all those who say that it would be impossible for him to cum that much… he came twice, had a 2 to 3 hour break, got a 20 minute blowjob, and fucked a 20 year old and came again, then fucked a Playboy model status chick <didn't cum>, then 69ed a virgin, and finally got it stuck in an 18/19 year old ass and came a final time for the night. After sleeping 4 hours± he was able to cum one last time after being worked on by 4 chicks and fucking his daughter. That's 5 times in 12 hours or so, not a crazy amount for someone in that situation and in decent shape that hydrates properly, even for a man in his 50s.

That was marvelously written and had great character development/potential foreshadowing. The hints and possibilities you imbedded were provoking and I can't wait to read more. Don't worry about 'originality' there hasn't been a story that didn't use some aspects of previous stories since before the Epic of Gilgamesh.

Good job, good writing and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
anatomy incorrectly described

makes one wonder if the writer knows any anatomy.

but I read and enjoyed the entire impossible story.

And suspect the same thing will soon happen to me repeatedly.

chapelsknightchapelsknightabout 7 years ago
Jealous

I wish that was me! The story is so damn hot! TYVM for sharing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is this a repost?

I love the story. But I swear I read this story on this site before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FYI

What a fantastic story. Very descriptive and Hot. Oh and as far as one of the comments of performance issues. I'm 56 and with in the last 3 years I have been with women much less exciting as described and over 1 night went 6 rounds with one and 8 rounds with another. Just Saying. Lol

DeanThomasDeanThomasabout 7 years ago
Drooling

I think that was the hottest story I've read yet. I also like that I couldn't figure out the daughters game ahead of time, and found the story to be (for me at least) rather original. Excellent, and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequel?

Loved the story, but would have liked to have read more details about Lindsay and her dad's time in the chair. Maybe have Kristy (since she seemed to figure out who was under the mask) and Lindsay get together with Lindsay's dad. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just a thought

That's a lot of cumming for an older guy. As some of the other comments suggested, he should have taken something to help him along. Maybe it was their inexperience, but the girls each should have taken him more slowly. They would all have enjoyed it more and the poor guy wouldn't have been so fucked out. She could have caused her old man to have a heart attack, too, if you seriously think about it! The lucky poor guy's dick probably looked (and felt!) like he had run it through a pencil sharpener! Fun reading, though. Good job.

2Luminate2Luminateabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

What a marvelous harem. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see if Lindsay took a turn. Nice wind up. As a dirty old man; we can dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
later middle aged man here.

still able to perform well here... no meds needed. the sex timing sounds very realistic to me... actually nothing the man did sound unrealistic. Never jerked off while talking out loud myself, but there are men out in the world. name their dicks and talk to them in the 3rd person.

I would like to imagine their are daughters who would do this for their fathers..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

""

I could tell she was approaching her orgasm, so I moved one of my hands off her ass and around to her clit. It was awkward turning my wrist like that to touch her, but within seconds of doing so I was rewarded with the sound and feeling of Kristy going off like a rocket.

""

Nice! I appreciate the author acknowledging that it was difficult for him to get to her clit! Soooo many times authors write about guys doing stuff during a scene, and you think 'no fucking way! His hand/fingers cant reach/do that! It gets annoying! Hehe

""

The other girls all watched wide-eyed as the head of my cock slipped passed her rectum and she slowly lowered herself onto me.

""

Needs correcting, you mean slipped past her sphincter muscles. The rectum is further up in! :). Hell, the sphincter is really the only fun part of anal sex anyway, unless the girl is super tiny :)

...on a side note... This story is fucking HOT!!! I want to make a custom chair now, maybe add in a reclining back rest, then start posting offers for use of it, myself and a hood to the local girls college, hehehe! You KNOW you would get some takers!! Just have to make sure you get a good chaperone to keep you safe and comfortable. Might triple up on the viagra for the evening too ;) would definately have to find a solution for the legs falling asleep, a few stand up breaks here and there!

""

"Thank you, daddy. You have no idea how long I've wanted that," she cooed. "You can fuck me anytime you want."

""

The daughter fucking daddy scene was the hottest bit yet! She is going to reeeally owe her bff bigtime for helping her out with that one! Hehehe :). Hell, I almost came when she whispered the last bit in his ear!

So, hottest story that ive read in a while that kept me on edge and glued to the story from start to finish! (Hell, why did he stay with his wife?! Crazy!). Oh, the daughter lovin' he's getting from now on though, woo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5*

I rarely give stories five stars, but you have my vote for sure. You didn't turn me off with misogynistic or nonconsensuel (aka rape) mentions, you made it super realistic while still taboo and exciting, and you made it both incredibly erotic and fucking hot as hell. There were very few grammar mistakes to distract me (just a few missing commas as far as I can remember) and then length was perfect too! Good job dude! Definitely going into my favorites list!

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 7 years ago
A real Fantasy

Totally unbelievable, far from reality but very erotic as a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
whoa dude!!!!

wow is all I can say the story is so original

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rarely do i masterbate to these story but i did tonight

Damn good damn good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Erotic

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally

This was a great read and definitely needs a part two for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4.5*

Excellent story. By far the best and hottest on this site I've ever read. But am I the only one who was frustrated by the grammar and missing words throughout? Read the first paragraph again and you can see what I mean -Anom qld

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
JEEZUS !

To bad I've only five stars to express my appreciation with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Write. A. Part. Two!

For realllllll

CuriousD7CuriousD7almost 7 years ago
Great story !

This was a great story and would love to read more. But I do agree with the previous comment about the missing words 'n stuff. Only a minor nuisance for me though.

WidenLucyWidenLucyalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

In all our years of reading material on here this is by far the best story ever, Just beautifully put together with a sustained horny tension. Even registered just to leave feedback!

Bravo!

Kitchen_MagicianKitchen_Magicianalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot!

I'm very stingy with my stars as most of the stories are just not well written. This is one of the best. Yes, I agree that there were a few typos which usually bug me but this story was hot enough that it overshadowed the few very minor mistakes.

dadyzgrl9497dadyzgrl9497almost 7 years ago
I luved it

I luved your story, it was amazing and so hot. Can't wait for your next story or part 2 the next day and night of the weekend sleep over.

Brooker843Brooker843almost 7 years ago

I can't believe how hard I came after reading this!! It's so we'll written and really holds your attention all the way to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. It was well put together, well thought out, and had all of the elements of a very nice piece of erotica. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
O M G

Thank you so much.

This is a great story, fantastic!

It is so awesome - but only one problem...

It ended. ;)

Olddog13Olddog13over 6 years ago
Loved the ending the most

Kristy is a little minx who figures out the secret of the penis and gets the party-thrower to participate in the last game of the night.

Good writing DoscreetNFun, I will have to look over all of your stories !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was HOT!!!!

You are a very talented writer and to reiterate what others have already said, 'I can't wait to read more!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

Very nice

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 6 years ago
First dad/daughter story I've ever read....and wow!

Omg, this story was amazing! Just love how poor old dad was maneuvered without mercy! Lol. While I would never even think about doing this for real, the fantasy blows my mind!

The build up and the eventual delivery gave me several nights of pure bliss. After grunting and yelling, of course! ;)

I have to say, this is my favorite story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Amazing. Wow.

onceamarinedjronceamarinedjrover 6 years ago
Simply amazing

I've read a lot of stories here, and usually they turn me on enough to "do the job" along with some entertainment. Your story is simply amazing though! Hands down the best story I've read here to date. I actually started reading it this morning before work, but only got through the first two pages before I had to leave. I kept finding myself reading it at work, and couldn't wait to rush home to finish it. Excellent job!

Lightskin1961Lightskin1961over 6 years ago
Great story

I can't say anything new all the other comments had said it for me but this story is amazing. I can't wait to read other stories you have written

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!?

Hoping to see another tale with this family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!!

Wow! Best story I have ever read! Fabulously written, and sexy as HELL,!! Please write more stories....(although this one will last me for some time...!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

I loved your story plot... hope to see more of your works...I am having a devil of a time getting registered here.... My user name I tried to get registered is storylover600.....thanks again for a great story...

ChrissyCDChrissyCDover 6 years ago
Great story!

What a fantastic story, nothing like a group of hot young sluts to wear an older guy out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb!

This is a truly erotic, well written story. One of the BEST I've ever read. The suspense, the fulfillment, the highly erotic theme... is heightened tenfold buy the incestuous nature of the setting. I wish my daughter was so giving to treat me to such a loving, debaucherous encounter.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievable!!

Can I please get the video version of this story made ASAP!!! Absolutely incredible from start to finish!!

ZiddExZiddExover 6 years ago

Epic read. Hope to see more works from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible read

That was one incredible read! If i wasn't at work of be taking care of myself!

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 6 years ago
loved it

Thank you so much - I loved this story and substituted my daughter and her friends in my mind - omg I came so much xx

Love Carmella xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue....please

Moremoremorrplease

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I hope you keep writing. You are very talented! Please give us another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!!!

Loved it. I will be looking for more, more, more!!!!!!

enSolitude1964enSolitude1964over 6 years ago
Nice

This is lovely... be there more?

metta1009metta1009over 6 years ago
Great!

Great writing and a fun story. I hope there is a Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Leave it alone. Don't potentially ruin it with a continuation. It's perfect as is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thrilling.

lindsay needs moar!

KedschampionsKedschampionsover 6 years ago
Hey Discreet NFun

A great great story, so well written. I agree ignore the implausible comments. This story is perfect

The main way to go for a part 2 is Fuckking Elizabeth her first time, Lindsay gets pregnant and mom gets involved.

nouskgnouskgover 6 years ago
Thrilling

what a thrilling story! the thought if this man's fantasies being realized and then the unexpected but thrilling conclusion that was not "supposed" to happen but both so thrilled with it! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh My God

That was an amazing story!!! Please continue with the story I would love to read more!!!

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469over 6 years ago
Great story!

Excellent story and very well written! Great build up to the perfect ending!

I look forward, hopefully, to more of this story ;)

I might have to post on Craigslist for this type of party :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exited

Gave me a rock solid hard on anticipating the climax

petcock17petcock17over 6 years ago
Assume

As others have said what a great story and a win win for dad and daughter. I also hope there will be a continuing story to include Kristy and Lindsey with Dad. And the thought that mom will eventually be added to the mix with a lot of love. Loved it and one of the best I've read recently but with a lot of great future possibilities.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Wow, I missed out

I never did anything like this when I was a kid.. hummmm I wonder how it would have worked out xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, just wow

The party game was an excellent way to get daddy laid. It was original and well thought out. Additions to the story would be welcomed!

Azrael1801Azrael1801over 6 years ago

Absolutely loved it, i though you could have had kirsty leave the house letting the father know she new it was him

hardly812hardly812over 6 years ago
awesome

That was an awesome story! Thank you for sharing that with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nasty daughters and her friends

Damn, that brings back very hot memories of when my daughters friends would sleep over. They would strip down to their panties am bras and keep walking around the living room and kitchen, while I lay on the couch and acted like I was watching tv. Never lasted more than 10 minutes before I had to go jack off. Ooh huh, the bodies those young teens had

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best

Best I’ve ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow !!!!!

your story was awesome.... hope to see more of your work !!!!!

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 6 years ago
OMG

Usually these stories bore me to death. I read this one straight through and loved every word. Thank YOU

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous