All Comments on 'The Banishment of the Cheerleader'

by Sarahcheer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I would really love if you wrote a continuation of this series, maybe with a little bit more detail on the tormenting

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

First of all: Nice! Finally another Sarahcheer story. :)

Secondly: I'd also like to see where this could go. It's got potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you stopped writing

I think that with the number of stories you wrote, that none of them have a little red square next to them, overall bad ratings and so few favorites, you should have gotten the idea that no one enjoyed your stories. Add me to that group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your stories are really hot. Ignore anyone who says otherwie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story!

This story is HOT. There is good attention to detail and a very good description of the bane suit and the girl's trepidation as she is being put into the suit and helmet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed It

Good idea for a story and well written would like to read more

connie69connie69over 7 years ago
Bane!

MMMMMI so wish i were made Bane...for LIFE!

Master_GeassMaster_Geassover 1 year ago

I figured Sarah would loose the game, but she didn't need to come in dead last every single round. It would of been amusing to give her a hope spot in the first round. Say she drew 2, which made her think she was going to get out, before Megan pulls out the ace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahcheer@Sarahcheer
36, f, college grad (BS and MS). Active as a ponygirl and writer as well as training slaves. I own my own clip and image series store: http://www.clips4sale.com/32519 and http://www.images4sale.com/32519 It would be nice if you would go on over after reading and voting on ...