All Comments on 'The Battered Lamp Ch. 05'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
x_apathyx_apathyover 2 years ago

Fumi having other men didn't sit well with me at all. Other than that, waiting for the next part. Love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ew, why the fuck would he like other men have sex with his girls?! and also all his girls should be virgins that he takes.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Was going well until the harem story went cuckold. :(

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oh, so it is okay for Kyle to have lots of women, but Fumi (the girl he met at his uncle's dojo-she is another warrior-competent with the bow...imagine that!) cannot fill her need for cum by blowing other guys? While it is "off", she is not fucking them to get what she feeds on (waiting to see exactly WHAT KIND of being she is...we will now that Kyle is fucking her pussy!!)

This story is keeping me quite happy...so nasty, yet interesting with the historical references...

**5** Stars...🌋🌋🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 1 year ago

Just another pathetic worthless cuck.

202GE202GE9 months ago

The story is a little fantastical now with him "loving" all these women, the drama surrounding each woman, as well as him not the only one that can make wishes of the genie. Still it's a creative story and thanks for sharing with us.

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

I wou be a selfish boyfriend. Sex with other men is a definite NO...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kinda disappointed that he didn't even try and argue/fight Braiden. The fact that he just immediately capitulated to letting Fumi blow him is sad

wayward_driverwayward_driver4 months ago

Sure am hoping Christy can really be his and not that belong to the skank witch

dukkehdukkeh4 months ago

so she kissed him with a mouth that just blew some other guy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES