The Battered Lamp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle nuzzled her neck, licking her ear. He was still so horny. It was fanning her own lusts, and that made her pheromones affect him even worse. A normal guy should be done for hours after how many times Kyle had cum tonight.

He was as solid as a rock, at least his cock seemed to be. "I need more," he whispered, a pleading catch in his voice. "You're just so irresistible, Fumi."

The movie was a mistake. There was no-one sitting near enough to them, and the darkness made them feel all alone and intimate.

"Please." He kissed her. "You're so beautiful and...I love you."

She stiffened.

"I fell in love with you the moment I saw you at the dojo," he whispered in her ear. "That's how I knew that there was love at first sight."

His fingers slid up her skirt. She squeezed her eyes shut as he teased her pussy. "Yes," she moaned. "I love you, too."

"I don't care that we're in a theater. I want to fuck you right here."

"Yes!" No! I can't! He's not ready! The warning voice shook off the fog of her lust as his hands tugged her panties down. "Not my pussy. My ass."

"Sure," he growled.

She turned onto her side, facing away from him. He folded up the arm rest, his crotch pressing against her ass. His jacket still lay across her lap, hiding them as he hiked up her skirt. It was awkward, uncomfortable even, but they were both too horny to care.

His cock poked her naked ass, smearing precum as it searched for her anus. She gasped, his cock pushing past the ring of her sphincter. He slid easily in her. Unlike a human female, her ass lubed itself. Not as copious as her pussy, but enough to let him pump inside her without causing pain. And when he rubbed his cock inside her; she let out a throaty moan.

His dick feels delicious inside me.

I bet it would feel amazing in my pussy!

He pumped faster, breathing in her ear. Fumi closed her eyes, fighting the urge to pop his cock out of her ass and let him slam it home in her pussy. Remember Kenji! Kyle's not ready!

"I love you," he whispered in her ear. "You're so wonderful!"

She smiled. He must be the one! He loves me! He doesn't think I'm a slut!

A shadow loomed over her. She gasped as someone sat down next to her. "Hey, Kyle."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fumi's ass felt like hot silk as Kyle pumped inside her. He couldn't believe he was doing this. There were people just a few seats away as he pumped inside her ass. But she was just so intoxicating, he couldn't resist her. He felt like he could have done something to make those people not care, but it was so hard to think about anything but fucking Fumi.

"Hey, Kyle."

He froze for a moment, seeing a figure sitting beside Fumi. She was leaning over, her face practically in his lap as Kyle fucked her ass. He recognized that face. His former friend--Braiden. They had been great friends once, but not long after he began dating Christy, his supposed friend had made a pass at her.

"Where did you find this slut?" Braiden asked, stroking her hair.

Kyle didn't know what to say. His hips began pumping; Fumi's ass was too inviting to stop.

"Christy is going to be so heartbroken."

Kyle wanted to deck his former, smug friend.

"Who?" panted Fumi.

"His girlfriend. Poor girl doesn't know what a cheating, sack of shit her boyfriend is. It would be a shame if she found out."

That almost halted Kyle's hips. Almost. Maybe Christy was fine with Chyna, but would she be fine with him taking a girl out on a date? And what about Fumi? She's going to be pissed to find out he already has a girlfriend.

"I'll tell you what, Kyle. If you have your whore suck my cock, I won't tell Christy. For old time sake."

"You asshole!" Kyle groaned, unable to stop fucking Fumi's ass. Her perfume and the grip of her ass compelled him.

Braiden snorted. "You're the one still fucking the whore." He caressed Fumi's face. "She sure looks pretty. How about it, slut? Suck my cock to bail your fuck-buddy out of trouble."

"Sure."

Kyle was stunned. She sounded eager. Fumi bent down and deftly pulled out Braiden's cock, and sucked it into her mouth. Her ass tightened on his cock as she noisily sucked. He couldn't believe this was happening. What type of girl did I fall in love with? Or is Braiden the one that cast the spell on Chyna? Did he just cast one on Fumi?

Aaliyah. I wish to know if Fumi is under any spells?

None. Why do you ask, my husband?

Tell you later. It was getting harder to concentrate with Fumi's bowels wrapped around his cock.

Have fun. Fatima and I send our love.

"Fuck. She is a slut! Where did you find her?" Braiden asked. "You got to hook me up with her number. I would love to give this slut a good time. She seems to love my big cock."

"Shut up!" Kyle hissed.

"That's eight inches of man you're sucking slut! I can't wait to bust a nut in your mouth." Braiden chuckled. "She's sucking harder. The little whore loves cum!"

It was exciting watching Fumi--a girl he was in love with--sucking another guy's cock and getting degraded by him. He fucked her harder, driving her face onto Braiden's cock. His asshole, former friend gripped Fumi's head, forcing her mouth to bob up and down on his cock. He gave a grunt, and he could hear the Japanese girl swallowing his cum.

Her ass convulsed around his cock. The taste of cum seemed to trigger her orgasms. Her velvety, tight hole massaged his cock. His balls were boiling. She had another man's cum in her mouth. He couldn't hold back, and slammed into her and released his built up passion. He shook, body convulsing in pleasure, a muffled grunt escaping his lips.

"What a slut!" Braiden giggled as Fumi sat up, looking back at him. He could see the cum glistening on her lips.

Oh, fuck! Christy's going to learn about Fumi, and Fumi knows about Christy! Panic filled Kyle. He had to get out of there. It was too much. He was going to lose two of his loves. He stood up. Shit, shit, shit!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kyle fled from her. She'd shown just how much she needs cum, and he'd rejected her. Why wouldn't he? We were on a date and I just blew another guy. Why can't I control myself?

"Too bad he left," the guy she just blew said, trying to put his arm around her. "Guess we can have some more fun..."

Fumi slapped him. "Like I'd want anything more to do with you!" she hissed. "Bakayarou!" Her body itched with disgust at letting the asshole touch her.

Then she chased after Kyle. She had to explain to him, make him understand that she loved him. She just had to have cum. Kenji had understood, and she felt Kyle might as well. He has to understand! I just know he's the one for me!

She found him outside the building, leaning against the wall. He was breathing heavily, eyes closed. She took a deep breath. "Kyle?"

He flinched, opening his eyes. "I'm sorry, Fumi. I'm such a piece of shit."

"What? I was going to apologize for my behavior."

He blinked. "You're not mad?"

"About what?" She was confused. He didn't seem angry at all about her behavior.

"I have a girlfriend."

"Oh." She had been too preoccupied with the cock in her mouth and the one in her ass to pay attention to the disgusting words the stranger had uttered. A girlfriend? Well, I can hardly be angry about that. "Perhaps, we should wait to have another date until you break up with her."

"I love her." He ran a hand through his hair. "Fuck. I love you both."

He was cracking, a strong rock slowly stressed by the heat and cold until fractures spread across his face. "You love her? And me?"

"Yeah. What type of terrible person am I?"

"I don't think you're terrible," Fumi told him, reaching out to touch his chest, above his heart. "You seem to have a generous heart."

He seemed to relax.

"I understand," she continued. "I have my...appetites. I'm addicted to cum. One man could never be enough. That doesn't mean I don't love you, and I certainly do not love the other men. But if you can accept that, I can accept sharing you."

He looked at her. "It was kinda exciting," he admitted. "Watching you. And Christy seems to be fine with sharing me. We've had a threesome before. Maybe..."

"Oh, well, I'm not interested in women," Fumi answered. "But, I guess, for you I could..."

"Well, he's probably going to tell Christy, and that might be the end of us."

She hugged him. "Maybe not. I did make him cum. I'm sure he'll keep his word."

"Maybe," Kyle smiled, but it seemed sad, resigned.

"I had a lot of fun tonight," Fumi smiled. "When can we have a second date?"

"Sure." He thought for a moment. "Tomorrow?"

She sighed. "No. There is something at my father's work."

"Wednesday?"

"Not sooner?" she asked.

Kyle shook his head. "No. I don't think so. Christy and I study at my house on Mondays, and Tuesday is training at the dojo."

"Sounds good." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I should be getting home. My mother worries."

He laughed. "She doesn't seem to like me."

"No. She's...protective."

He kissed her, and that got her heart racing. She could feel his lust growing, and her body reacted, producing the pheromone that made men desire her. She broke the kiss, and headed for his car before anything happened.

Every time they stopped at a light, Kyle's hands were on her. Rubbing her thighs, her breasts, her face. She was going to have to blow him when they arrived at her house. Her body ached for cum. Even the cum he shot in her ass only held off her true hunger. Maybe it was good that he has another woman. If he stays so horny, it would be best for him to have another release for his libido until he is ready for my pussy.

The moment he pulled into her driveway, she was pulling his cock out and sucked him into her mouth. He tasted wonderful! She wanted his cock inside her pussy, she sucked harder and harder. He groaned, then he pushed her mouth off his cock.

"I need your pussy!" he groaned.

Oh no! Fear pumped like ice through her veins as she realized their date had went on too long, her desire for him was too great. He had been around her too much, soaking in her pheromones.

He opened the car door, racing around. His dark-olive face twisted with passion and his dark, Asian eyes were almost black; his pupils were fully dilated. "I need you!" he groaned, his voice thick.

"No!" she shouted.

He ripped open her door and pulled her out roughly. Her pussy wept juices as he manhandled her. She felt so weak, so helpless, and he was so strong--excitement burned inside her. He reached under her skirt and ripped her panties down.

"We can't!" she protested, even as she pulled him to her and spread her legs. This is what she needed. "Fuck my ass! Please!"

"No!" he roared; his voice rough, gravelly. "I need to be in you!"

She gasped, shuddered, and came as he entered her pussy. He's not ready! a voice screamed inside her. She fucked her hips against him, not caring. She needed his cum as badly as he needed to be in her. Nothing else mattered but satisfying her appetite.

She didn't even care that he would die when he came in her. She was too lost to her hungers.

To be continued...