All Comments on 'The Battered Lamp Ch. 07'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good lord, don't even blame Christy for her reaction. How you gonna just dump that all on her at once? In the parking lot even? Kyle looks to be losing his mind a bit. Ha.

Awesome story, thanks for the new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
To rushed

And with Alexia near rape, so to much thinking with the little head. To much abuse talking. He is going to corrupt by the sex . If he goes to be a GREAT man some times,

what kind of man he want to be? But all he can think to fuck the next girl or force her to fuck him. It's only SF butit shows his true colors. Maybe you slow down a bit. Let Britany talk some sens to him. He feels entitled. This is to much of a story to lead to FEBRUARY SUCKS.

You can do better.

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 2 years ago

I don’t like Christy anymore. Hope the story takes a better twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok i am confused, how is Kyle related to Fatima, you keep calling her his sister but then you write they are as close as siblings and calls her sister. So is she his sister, half sister, or step sister? So his mom is his step mom? Is Kyle and Fatima both have middle eastern and Japanese ancestry or something different? Also out of all his women so far in the most intrigued by Brittany, she is my favorite so far, I am hoping Kyle finally dumps Christy and realizes how awesome Brittany is or at the very least she becomes his final champion.

Rdk781Rdk781over 2 years ago

I liked the story untill you turned the guy into a rapist and a dick apparent you rushed this no need too we are here to read good stories and bad that's what's happening here from good to bad hope you can correct this

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 2 years ago

This story is like two freight trains on same track coming at each other from opposing direction’s. Where is Kyle getting money to buy these slaves? Why isn’t Britany not killling the coven to protect Kyle. Slow down and allow readers to know the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It went from a potentially interesting adventure of dimensional exploration and a unique take on the history of djinn and iFrits to a soap opera/cat fighting Maury show with so much sex that I find myself skimming through.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 2 years ago

Look, I really do like your stories and your style of writing, but damn! I'm still giving this 5 stars, but...

You really need an editor or somebody that will keep you on the straight and narrow.

Your story threads are intriguing and interesting, but they're also all over the place.

You try to weave an interesting tapestry and it's really fun as far as it goes, but it's just so frayed at the edges!

You go off in a million directions, but you really need to figure out how to keep thing just a little bit more contained.

Acid test! If it doesn't need to be there and if it doesn't advance the story, it shouldn't be there.

Work on keeping a tighter focus, and work on making the central story threads work instead of branching out all over the place!

I'll keep reading you stories, because they're fun and there's a lot of potential here, but you really need some editorial help to keep you just a little bit more on track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And this is when I leave, you had a good story, but you just killed whatever antagonist you had, and character development. Everyone can be affected by the wishes, so if he wishes to have all the females wanting to be in his harem, it will happen. All the powerful antagonists are female, one wish and half the world is on his side. RIP story

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I read the comments for Chapter 7...I am sorry to see one reader is so upset he/she is leaving the story...this is getting interesting...

Kyle DOES need to cool his jets and quit with the over-the-top aggression towards the women; he is gonna get lots of them, and he will ruin himself if he keeps this up.

Christy...little bitch is exactly what Britney said of her...jealous, and gonna come close to breaking Kyle's heart over her betrayal to the 'coven' britches...she does not deserve Kyle, his love, OR ANY PART OF THE FAMILY being formed-wives, concubine, whatever...

I, as another said also, love this story, keeps my attention...looking forward to Britney taking Christy's place as the fourth warrior...

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

Hooooo.... So, Aaliyah has forgotten how to sense peoples feelings now? She sensed Fatima's fear and then jealousy before (in Ch.2) but didn't pick up on Christy's? She hasn't felt any magic from Brittany or any of the witches from the Coven? I was relatively certain she had innate magic that would allow her to do things to protect the 'hearth and harem' or is she reliant on being commanded by wishes? The homunculi weren't put into service by her will alone and defended the house at least once.

And why did Christy just turn into an idiot? She knows that her coven leader is seducing her with witchcraft and trying to break up her relationship with her boyfriend so she wants out of the coven right? And she now knows that Kyles wife is a Djinn/Genie and able to grant wishes, right? So of course the sane thing would be to turn the Djinn into the coven to drain her powers, making the coven more powerful and more than likely with trap her forever. And obviously trying to kill one of her boyfriends wives will not ingratiate herself with him. It's like she halved her IQ at some point.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

What a terrible chapter. The plot holes plus Kyle's immature, disgusting and mentally challenged behaviour is actually cringy. It's actually gotten repulsive.

202GE202GE9 months ago

The scene at school was definitely a juvenile fantasy and not a strong man growing a harem.

MarkT63MarkT638 months ago

Chritie is Judas...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES