The Battered Lamp Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann blushed almost as red as her strawberry-blonde hair, and she quickly pulled on her sports bra. Niomi, another friend, threw back her head and laughed at blushing Ann. She didn't flinch as Fatima fixed her eyes on the Black girl's budding tits.

"I thought you were married, Fatima," Niomi grinned. "Why you checkin' out the ladies."

"Kyle's the only man for me. But that doesn't mean I can't have all the hot chicks I want."

Ann's blush grew.

"You've been with girls?" Ann asked.

Is that curiosity I hear in her voice? "I have!" Fatima pulled her blouse off. She didn't bother with a bra. Her breasts had barely sprouted. Niomi's dark eyes flashed down, and a tingle passed through Fatima's pussy. "My husband has two wives and three concubines, and I've sampled all of their juicy pussies."

Ann's mouthed "wow."

"You little slut," giggled Niomi. "I wish I could get my boyfriend to go down on me. He begs and begs for me to suck him off, but will he return the favor? Nope!"

"You should hold out," Fatima declared. "Trust me! Getting your pussy licked is wonderful."

Niomi shuddered, squeezing her thighs. "You are so lucky!" A sly smile appeared on her ebony face. "Is it true your brother fucked Alexina at school and gave her a facial?"

"A facial?" Ann asked.

"He shot his cum all over her face," Niomi answered. "So, is it true?"

"Oh, yeah," I giggled. "And Mom freaked out when she found out."

"Alexina just let him...do that to her?" Ann's blue eyes were wide.

"She's a submissive slut. My husband dominated her and made her beg to be his." She threw her arm around Ann's neck. "Do you want to be his little slut."

"We need to get going or we'll get in trouble," whispered Ann, looking down.

"Would you like me to lick your little cunny?" she whispered in her friend's ear.

"That sounds fun," Niomi grinned. "My pussy is so wet. I need a nice cum."

"Come on girls!" Mr. Benjaminson, their gym teacher, yelled from the entrance.

Fatima pulled on her gray sweatshirt and grinned at her friends. "I think we're going to have some fun!"

Today was indoor volleyball. Hey, Aaliyah!

What are you up to? Aaliyah asked in her mind, amusement tinging her thoughts.

Me and my friends are going to go have fun in the storeroom. I wish that Mr. Benjaminson doesn't care!

I can't do that.

"What?" she screamed out loud, bringing a startled glance from Ann.

That's not part of the hearth or harem. I don't have the power to help you.

If it was Kyle, you'd do it.

That's why I'm here, Fatima. I'm from the twelfth century. They were not nearly so progressive. I can only help Kyle out or you if will benefit him in some way. Is he with you?

No, Fatima sulked.

She stewed as the class went through their stretches, not even taking the time to admire Kayleah's cute ass as it wiggled in her face as the blonde girl did her stretches. It is not fair! I'm Kyle's wife. What's his is mine.

The weather was nasty, so the class had to jog around the perimeter of the gym instead of the track outside. Fatima barely paid attention as she jogged, her thoughts burning with an idea. What's his is mine, and what's mine is his. If I phrased my request to benefit Kyle...

Aaliyah, I need to fool around with my friends in the mat room because I'm testing out if they would make good concubines for Kyle. And I need Mr. Benjaminson not to care.

Aaliyah didn't respond right away. Fatima took that as a good sign.

Hmm. Yes. I think that satisfies the requirements nicely. Have fun. I want to hear all the dirty details later.

She let out a whoop of joy, and half the class stared at her. She didn't care. Oh, thank you, thank you! I love you, Aaliyah.

You're welcome. You and Kyle sure have a lot in common.

Oh?

Kyle and I had gym earlier, and he decided he'd rather entertain a new concubine than participate in gym class.

That's our husband!

Fatima, giggling, broke out of the ranks and found her two friends. Ann was lagging behind. She wasn't the most athletic girl despite her petite figure. And Niomi hated to run, so she paced Ann. Fatima grabbed both their hands and started leading them across the gym towards the store room where the gymnastic mats were housed.

"What are we doing?" Ann asked.

"I'm going to lick your pussy, Ann."

"We'll get in trouble!" the strawberry-blonde girl gasped.

"Mr. Benjaminson, we'll be fooling around in the storeroom!"

"Sure, sure," the short man answered, waving a wrinkled hand. He blew his whistle. "Okay, we're playing Volleyball today. Divide up into groups of six."

"See. We'll be fine."

Niomi gaped at Fatima. "How did you do that?"

She winked back. "I have my ways. Now let's have some fun!"

The moment the door was closed, Fatima peeled out of her sweats. Niomi shrugged at Ann, and striped as well. She had a curvy body and a rich, dark skin that looked so yummy. Ann just blushed, leaning against the wall.

"C'mon, Ann," Fatima cajoled. "Let's see that cute cunny."

She shook her head.

Fatima walked over to her, stroking her cheek. "You're so beautiful. I just want to see you in all your naked glory. I want to kiss every inch of your body, until you cream all over my face."

Ann stiffened as she kissed her lips. Fatima fluttered her tongue against her friend's lips, teasing gently. Ann parted, and Fatima darted in, exploring every inch of her friend's mouth. When she broke the kiss, Ann breathed heavily, her blue eyes shining with awakened passion.

"See, wasn't that nice? Why don't you get naked so we can see your cute body?"

"I can't," she whispered. "This is too much, Fatima."

"Fine," Fatima smiled. "You can watch while I make Niomi scream my name."

"Ohh, that sounds like fun," Niomi purred, stretching out on a blue gym mat. Her legs spread, revealing her pussy--a pink gash surrounded by her dark skin and neatly trimmed, black pubes.

"Doesn't she look yummy, Ann?"

Ann didn't answer, so Fatima shrugged and fell to her knees, ready to feast.

"Holy shit!" Niomi gasped as Fatima dove right into her spicy snatch. "Oh, my god, that feels so much better than my fingers."

Fatima laughed, then ran her tongue around Niomi's fat clit. Her friend's hips jerked as she swirled around the pink nub, then her new lover's hips really jerked when she sucked Niomi's clit into her hungry lips.

"Keep doing that. Oh, my god! I'm going to cum. Don't stop! Oh, fuck! Please don't stop!"

Fatima hadn't planned on it, and kept feasting on her friend's tasty snatch. She slipped a finger inside her friend, probing in deep. She nibbled at her clit. Niomi erupted. Her pussy convulsed about Fatima's probing finger, and she screamed Fatima's name as her body writhed on the gym mat.

Movement flashed in the corner of Fatima's eye. Ann knelt down beside her, and Fatima was pleased to see Ann's hand shoved down her sweatpants, diddling her pussy.

"Do you want to taste?" Fatima asked Ann with a big grin. Pussy juices dripped off Fatima's chin, landing with a splat on the vinyl gym mat.

Ann nodded, her cheeks red. Fatima took Ann's hand and pulled her between Niomi's legs.

"Oh, eat me, Ann," Niomi begged. "I need to feel that again. It was wonderful!"

The shy eighteen year old licked her lips--Fatima thought she looked so adorable, her cute face framed by strawberry-blonde curls--and looked down at Niomi's juicy twat. Taking a deep breath, Ann knelt down and took a hesitant lick.

"Mmm, that felt nice. Do it again, Ann."

"You liked it?" Ann hesitantly asked.

"Hell yeah, it did. Keep licking me. Please, please, please!"

Ann's smile grew more confident, and so did her tongue. Fatima beamed like a proud mother hen watching her chick. Her gaze slid down Ann's body to her tight ass wiggling in the air as she knelt down and feasted on Niomi's cunt.

Fatima slid around her friend and hooked her fingers into the waistband of Anne's blue sweatpants. Fatima yanked them and a pair white panties down with a single pull. Fatima gasped; Ann had a beautiful cunny. Wisps of red hair sprouted around the tight, wet slit. Not a hint of her inner pink could be seen. Fatima licked her lips, and spread open Ann's, and shoved her tongue deep into her sweet depths.

"Oh, wow," Ann gasped. "Oh, my Lord, that's nice."

"Right?" grinned Niomi.

"Yeah. Oh, stars, yes!"

Fatima burned with happiness as she shared her newfound passion for pussy with two of her friends. And she had so many others to share it with. I'll go home with Marjorie after martial arts practice tonight, and sex her up!

Humming happily, she found Ann's tiny clit and sucked the little bud into her lips. Ann's slit was tight and her hymen was still intact. She pressed her finger against it, feeling the thin membrane stretch. Ann squirmed, and Fatima swiped her tongue through Ann's pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Ann," gasped Niomi. "Your tongue is fucking amazing!"

"I can't wait for my turn," Fatima giggled.

"If you taste as great as Niomi does, I'll be happy to."

Fatima gave Ann's pale ass a slap. "I taste heavenly. You'll love it."

"Oh, keep licking me, Ann! I need to cum again. Your tongue feels so sweet on me."

Fatima buried her face back into Ann's delicious cunny, licking furiously. Ann moaned into Niomi. The room echoed with youthful pants, sucking lips, and girlish sighs. A symphony to Fatima's ears. She sucked every little crevice of her friend's slit. Ann's moans grew louder and louder, and then she screamed her orgasm into Niomi. Juices flooded Fatima's mouth, and she relished their creamy texture and sweet flavor.

"You little slut," moaned Niomi. "Keep moaning into me. You're vibrating my clit. Oh, yes, oh, fuck yes!"

Fatima licked her lips, and watched her ebony friend writhe and buck. She was so beautiful, her dark face twisted in passion. Fatima was thrilled to introduce her two friends to the fun girls could have, and couldn't wait to share this with all the others in her clique.

"Who wants to eat me out?" Fatima asked.

Ann looked up at her, face sticky. "Mmm, I would--"

The door banged open. "Look at all the dykes!" sneered Kayleah as she strode in. "Wait until the school gets a look at this."

A light flashed. Kayleah pointed her smart phone at them and snapped pictures.

Ann covered her face and scrunched up into a ball. Fire burned in Fatima, and she rose and faced the older girl. Kayleah snapped another pic, grinning like a vindictive bitch.

"The boys are going to love jerking off to you dykes!"

"Do you like what you see?" Fatima demanded. "Did you sneak in here because you really want to get a peek at my cunt?"

"That's disgusting!" Kayleah's pretty face twisted in outrage, quickly turning red, contrasting with her bleached-blonde hair.

Fatima stepped up to her. "Then why do you keep looking at my snatch? I bet you're just salivating to get a taste."

"Fuck you, bitch!"

She reached out, and stroked Kayleah's face. "Just get down on your knees and lick my pussy. I can see the lust in your eyes."

"Get away from me." Uncertainty had crept into the girl's voice. She took a step back, bumping into the closed door.

Fatima grinned, stepping up boldly and grasping the taller girl's hair, yanking her face down. Their lips were inches apart. "Beg me and I'll let you eat my juicy, delicious cunt."

"No," Kayleah whimpered.

"Beg to be my little, dyke bitch!" Fatima twisted her harder and pulled her just a little closer to her lips. "Just give in to your desires and be mine."

"Please, I'm sorry. I'll delete the pics."

Fatima kissed Kayleah's lips. Fatima thrust her tongue roughly into Kayleah's mouth. She tried to pull away, but Fatima would have none of that. Kayleah was my bitch now! Fatima pressed her body against the older girl, grinding her damp pussy against Kayleah's sweatpants.

"Please," Kayleah begged when Fatima broke the kiss.

"Beg to be my dyke bitch."

"Please."

"Please, what?"

The older girl trembled against Fatima. "I can't."

Fatima kissed Kayleah a second time. This time, Kayleah kissed back. Fatima squeezed Kayleah's round tit through her sweatshirt and bra. I can't wait to see these puppies. They feel amazing!

"Please."

"Are you begging to leave, or begging to be my dyke bitch?"

"Imbaygintobeyurdykbeetch," Kayleah mumbled.

Fatima dug her fingers into the coed's tit as hard as she could. "What was that?"

"I'm begging to be your dyke bitch," Kayleah panted then dropped to her knees. "Oh, my god! I can't fight it any longer. You're so beautiful. I've dreamed of you for weeks."

Kayleah's mouth glued to her pussy. Fatima gripped her bleached-blonde hair, and moaned as her delightful tongue wiggled up inside her. There was such fire inside Kayleah, burning as hot as Fatima's own passion. Pleasure blazed inside her, her back arching as an orgasm crashed through her. She leaned back, losing her balance, her body out of control with pleasure.

Ann grabbed Fatima's arm, stopping her fall. Fatima grabbed Anne's strawberry-blonde hair and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Ann's body pressed against Fatima's side, Anne's hot, little cunny pressing against Fatima's hip, wet with passion. Ann humped, rubbing her hard clit across Fatima's skin.

"Fuck that is hot," gasped Niomi.

Fatima laughed, "I have two sexy, dyke bitches. Of course it's hot."

Ann whispered, "Am I your dyke bitch now?"

"Do you want to be?"

"I think so," she answered. "I've kinda been masturbating for months to lesbian porn. Particularly stories about women being forced to eat other ladies' pussies."

"I knew you were a little submissive slut," Fatima grinned.

Ann nodded shyly.

"Then get down on your knees, spread my ass open, and tongue my asshole."

"Y-yes," Ann moaned.

Having two submissive sluts tonguing her was amazing. Ann wiggled her tongue deep into Fatima's ass while Kayleah sucked on Fatima clit and worked two fingers in and out of her cunt. Her pleasure burned hot and fast, an inferno that burst through her, wiping away any thought, leaving only searing rapture. Fatima gasped and moaned and screamed both of their names as she came.

Class was almost over when Fatima fell onto the gym mats, her two submissive sluts cuddling with her. Niomi sat nearby, masturbating furiously. Fatima's orgasm slowly fading away. She took turns kissing her sluts, savoring the tart flavor on Kayleah's lips and the sour on Ann's.

"So what now?" Ann asked.

"You're my concubines," Fatima declared.

Ann blushed and Kayleah giggled while Niomi came in the background.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kyle blinked in surprise when Fatima showed up at lunch, a pretty girl on each of her arms. One was her shy friend, Ann, and the other was a Sophomore with bleached-blonde hair that Kyle had seen walking the halls. Both had pink auras.

He had been introducing Christy and the other concubines to Carla when Fatima walked up, grinning broadly and bouncing excitedly between her two friends, her arms around their waists and her friends' nubile bodies pressed against Fatima's.

"Look at what I own!" she declared. Ann blushed, and the blonde girl giggled.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"That's hot!" blurted Corey, Kyle's friend, while Britney kept reading calmly from her text book.

"These are my concubines! Aaliyah, I need you to make the arrangements so it's official."

Kyle gaped and Aaliyah jumped in shock and fell from her seat. "You can't have concubines," Aaliyah protested, getting to her feet. "You're a woman. Only a man can have concubines."

Fatima dark eyes flared. "This isn't the dark ages! Women can marry women! So I can have concubines!"

"But...but..." spluttered Aaliyah.

"She's definitely your sister, Master," Alexina giggled.

"That's interesting," Christy said, looking at Fatima, her eyes growing distant and Kyle wondered what she was thinking about.

"That's right," Fatima declared hotly. "And I'm going to own them."

"Well, I can't help you do that," Aaliyah huffed. "I'm Kyle's Djinn, not yours!"

"Well, I'm Kyle's wife, so what's his is mine, and what's mine is his. Ann and Kayleah will be more than happy to spread their legs for our husband."

"Really?" Kayleah asked, raising her eyebrows. "But he's a guy."

"You're my dyke bitch, right?"

Kayleah sighed, and nodded. "Okay. I will for you." Then she gave a smile. "I'll do anything for you, Mistress."

"Good!"

"Not good!" The Genie's face was dark with anger. "I only helped you fool around with your friends so you could find concubines for our husband, not for yourself!"

"Oh, let her have them," Christy smiled, patting Aaliyah on the wrist. "It's perfect. They're so cute together. And it's important that Fatima's allowed to explore her sexuality."

Fatima fixed her eyes on Kyle, almost daring him to deny her. He stood up, cupped her face. "How can I deny you anything?"

An impish grin appeared on her lips and she enthusiastically, and noisily, kissed her husband. Aaliyah stewed, giving Fatima dirty looks. Fatima ignored the Genie, and took great delight in kissing one of her new concubines whenever she felt Aaliyah's eyes on hers. Kyle sighed, hoping his wives would get along better.

After school, they had to wait for the Pierce Transit bus. It was crowded on the way home. Kyle, his three wives, his three concubines, and Fatima's two took up the entire rear of the bus. The bus driver kept yelling at them to be quiet. It was embarrassing to have to ride the bus. He had been driving Faiza's car since he was sixteen. He had begun to think of it as his after all these years.

Everyone gawked at Kyle and his harem. The guys with envious looks, and the girls with judging eyes. He heard a few "sluts" muttered.

"And proud of it," Chyna had called back once, then promptly began kissing Carla. If the bus ride was longer, Kyle would have made a wish or two and had some fun. The bus stopped at the mouth of the cul-de-sac Kyle lived on and they only had to walk a few houses down.

Aaliyah stalked ahead, bursting into the house.

Kyle pulled his sister aside. "Did Aaliyah grant you a wish?"

Fatima shrugged. He gave her a rocky stare. She tried to look innocent, then began shifting. "Yeah."

"You need to apologize to her. You hurt her. She thinks you took advantage of her."

"I didn't mean to," she mumbled. "I was only planning on having fun with Ann and Niobe. But then Kayleah burst in on us and..." She shrugged again.

"Apologize and make things right."

"I guess..." She screwed up her face. "It was so much easier to ignore you when you were just my dorky older brother."

"I love you, too," he grinned.

Fatima darted upstairs, pulling Ann along behind her. Kyle followed them into the extra-dimensional suite's master bedroom where Aaliyah was curled up on the bed. Fatima led her slim concubine over to the Genie, pushing Ann forward. "Ann is still a virgin. I would like you to have her cherry."

Aaliyah frowned. "That should be Kyle's."

"Look, I'm really sorry, okay. I didn't mean to take advantage of your wishes. I just got carried away." She beamed then stroked her concubine's strawberry-blonde hair. "Besides, look at her. Isn't she just gorgeous? How can you pass up the opportunity to pop her cherry?"

Aaliyah bit her lip then looked at Kyle. "Do it," he grinned, his cock hardening. "I want to see that."

"Then I accept your apology." A smile crossed Aaliyah's dusky face. "She is so cute."

"I know. How could I resist making her my concubine?"

Aaliyah nodded, pulling the trembling girl to her, their lips meeting. Kyle's cock was at full mast and he looked around, wondering which woman he should use to satisfy himself. Christy sat in the corner, clutching something dark in her hand, maybe a pencil box, her eyes distant. What's wrong with her?