The Battered Lamp Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kayleah, this is the perfect time for you to get acquainted with Kyle's cock." Fatima pushed the bleached blonde towards him, her round breasts jiggling.

"Yes, Mistress," she smiled, falling to her knees and pushing down his pants. Her mouth was warm and Kyle forgot all about Christy's problem.

Aaliyah maneuvered Ann over to the bed, yellow dust swirling around her naked form, coalescing into a slim dildo strapped about her hips. Ann swallowed, her blue eyes wide as Aaliyah crawled between her thighs.

"I'll be gentle," the Genie whispered, stroking Ann's face, then she leaned in and kissed her, dusky flesh pressing against pale.

"Take her cherry," Kyle grinned, holding Kayleah's head as he slowly fucked her mouth.

"Let's make her a woman!" clapped Fatima. "Come on and watch, Christy."

"Oh, yeah." Christy put the object away, and smiled. Fatima snuggled into her lap and gave Christy a kiss.

"I'm ready, Mistress," Ann purred as Aaliyah rubbed her dildo up and down her tight slit. "Take me fully."

The young woman gasped as Aaliyah buried the dildo in to her virgin snatch. Kyle's dick throbbed, and he almost shot his wad into Kayleah's hungry mouth. Aaliyah kissed Ann, not moving for a minute until Ann began moaning, her hips twisting, and then Aaliyah's thrusts were slow and gentle, working up her speed and depth.

"Oh, yes," Ann gasped. "Oh, wow! That's so wonderful."

"Wait until you feel the real thing," Fatima laughed. "You'll love it!"

"It's better?"

"Definitely," Aaliyah purred, her ass clenching as she fucked Ann harder, her breasts brushing against the eighteen-year old's pale flesh. "You'll cum so hard the first time Kyle fucks you."

"I'm going to cum hard from you," Ann moaned. "That's it!" Her pale hands reached down to Aaliyah's dusky ass, pulling the Genie in deeper. "Oh, wow! I'm gonna cum. Fuck me harder."

"She's a hot, little slut," groaned Kyle, pounding Kayleah's mouth as hard as Aaliyah fucked the former virgin. His cock pressed down Kayleah's throat, his balls slapping her chin. "Make her scream."

"I will, my love." Aaliyah flashed him a smile. "And you flood that slut's mouth."

His cum boiled and he listened to his wife's suggestion. His cum flooded Kayleah's mouth. The concubine swallowed his thick load and panted when he pulled his cock out of her, his cum staining her teeth. Carla fell on the girl, kissing her, eager to get a taste of his cum, as Chyna pouted.

"I wanted some."

Alexina grabbed his cock, licking the drop beading at the tip. "You should have been quicker," she laughed.

"Fuck me! Yes, yes! I, wow. That's it. I'm cumming!" screeched Ann.

Everyone applauded. Aaliyah joined her a moment later. Kyle's cock hardened again as Alexina sucked the tip into her lips. Despite his wishes at working on schoolwork, another orgy was breaking out in the bedroom.

"It's almost time for your dojo lesson," Christy reminded, pushing Fatima off her lap. "Your uncle will be picking you and Fatima up. You two should go shower."

"Together!" piped in Fatima. "Sounds fun."

"No hanky-panky!" warned Christy. "Twenty minutes!"

Uncle Ethan, his father's brother, had a huge grin on his round face, almond-shaped eyes twinkling with mirth when he and Fatima walked out, smiles on their faces. There had been a little hanky-panky in the shower.

"So I hear you've been fooling around at school," their uncle grinned, clasping Kyle on the shoulder as they walked out to his car.

Kyle flushed and Fatima let out a wicked laugh. "Kyle's turning into a horndog!"

"Your dad got caught messing around at school once."

Brother and sister gaped at their uncle. "Really?" Kyle had a hard time imagining his father as anything but straitlaced and by the books before he died over in Afghanistan a few years ago.

"With whom?" Fatima asked. "Mom?"

Uncle Ethan grinned. "Yeah."

"Wow." Her eyes burned with mirth. "I never thought Mom would ever do anything wrong."

"You have no idea."

Fatima pestered their uncle the entire drive, her mind aflame with speculation on what sort of trouble his parents had gotten up to in college. Kyle had a hard time imagining his parents as anything other than responsible adults. To him, it was like they had just been tinier adults as children and didn't do any of the stupid, fun, or reckless things teenagers did.

Fumi, the fourth woman Kyle loved, was at practice. She looked as beautiful as ever, and her kiss fanned the passion in him, like a wind driving a firestorm. He wanted to fuck her so bad. Her scent was intoxicating. And she was so beautiful: pale-olive skin; dark, almond-shaped eyes with thick lashes; a lithe body that pressed against him. She smiled at him, and gave a shy wave.

They were going on a date tomorrow, but his cock was swelling as her lily-scented perfume tickled his nose. Practice can wait, he decided. Aaliyah. I want to fuck Fumi without being noticed.

His Genie wife didn't respond.

He frowned, and tried again.

Nothing.

His heart beat faster. She's probably just sleeping.

"Come on, Kyle!" his uncle shouted. "It's time for warm ups."

Aaliyah!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I have something for you," Christy said, stepping up to the Djinn as Aaliyah watched Kyle and Fatima drive off with their uncle.

"What?" Aaliyah asked, turning from the living room window to look at her wife, curiosity stirring within her.

Christy smiled, a thin, tight expression. "A thank you gift for what you've done to Kyle."

The pale-faced coed pulled out a narrow box from her pocket covered in some sort of black felt. It looked like a pencil case, but the Djinn's instincts told her something more valuable was inside. Aaliyah took the box eagerly. It felt heavy--jewelry?

She opened it. Silver and gold glinted inside. A necklace of a serpent biting its own tale. Half-gold and half-silver, hanging from a delicate chain, the links alternating gold and silver. She held it up, admiring the details of the serpent's scales. Delight filled her. It was such a beautiful gift.

"Thank you," the Djinn gushed, bringing it up to her throat. The metal was cold against her skin. She glanced at Christy and saw hunger burning in her eyes. Her smile twisted, becoming vindictive and triumphant.

The clasps clicked as Aaliyah fastened it. Her body felt heavy, her limbs felt like they were made of sand. She fell down, landing half on the couch, bouncing, and rolling onto the carpeted floor. What's going on? Panic seized her. She couldn't move. Her body below the neck--below the amulet--wouldn't respond to her commands.

"What's going on, Christy?" she asked, staring up at her wife. "The amulet..." Her words trailed off as she saw the look in Christy's eyes.

"Is working perfectly."

"Help!" she screamed. "Someone help me! Christy's attacked me!"

"What's wrong?" Alexina shouted bursting into the living room. "Aaliyah!"

"Goddess Hecate, let sleep fall upon the mortals of this house," chanted Christy. Alexina fell on the floor next to Aaliyah, her blonde hair fanning out, eyes closed, slumbering.

"What are you doing, Christy?" Aaliyah asked. "What's going on?"

Christy flipped the Djinn onto her back, then pulled out a cell phone. "I'm sorry," Christy answered. "But you tried to take Kyle from me." Christy sent one of those magical, instant messages. A text, this strange, calm part of Aaliyah's mind realized as the rest of her struggled with the fear and hurt that twisted through her thoughts. She's texting someone.

"I don't understand Christy. How could I take him from you? We're sharing him."

"He was all mine until you came along!" Christy ranted, her pale face reddening. "We were happy! We had each other! We didn't need anyone else. Then you appeared and poisoned his mind with all these perverted thoughts. You ruined everything!"

"W-what are you going to do to me?" Betrayal and fear filled the Genie's heart. One of the people the Djinn loved was going to hurt her. She didn't understand. Christy had seemed like she had been enjoying everything. It's not supposed to be like this. She concentrated on Kyle and sent out her thoughts. Kyle, I need you! slammed into a barrier--the amulet did more than affect her body.

The front door opened. Aaliyah blinked as her biology professor walked in. "Very good, Amber."

"She's all yours, Celestite," Christy answered, bowing. "You won't hurt her, right?"

The grin on Ms. Franklin's face chilled the Djinn's blood. She screamed and screamed until the gag was forced into her mouth. Aaliyah's dream had come true--she had been betrayed by someone close to her.

To be continued...