The Battered Lamp Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it didn't touch her.

Fatima blinked, her fear dwindling. She smiled. "Your darkness cannot touch me, Karrie! I was chosen by Fireheart!" She pictured her flaming yari, the weapon Aaliyah had brought from Genie Land. "I am fire! And no darkness can touch a flame that burns hot and bright!"

Rainbow light swirled in the air spinning fast, glowing, forming a long rod. She seized it and felt the rough, solid feel of a wooden haft. The light grew into a long, straight blade at the tip. Energy pulsed through the light, full of love--Kyle's and her mother's.

"I am Fatima Unmei! I am afraid of you no longer, Karrie! You are dead and I am alive!"

The rainbow light vanished, leaving behind a brilliant yari. Fireheart burned in her hand. With a cry, she stabbed the spear's long, straight point into the dark form of Karrie. Light exploded, illuminating the unknown. The darkness had no substance. Karrie was merely a shadow upon Fatima's mind. There was absolutely nothing she had to fear.

Fatima woke up.

To be continued...