The Bimbo App Daddy's In Charge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's it, Rachel, honey," moaned Mrs. Jordan. "You are eating my pussy just like I imagined. Oh, you're so good at it. Just so damned good."

"I'm a bimboy-schoolgirl, Mrs. Jordan!" I purred, my cunty hole squeezying down on that biggie cock fuckying me. "Ooh, ooh, Mr. Dobson! Keep fuckying me!"

"Not stopping until I dump my cum into your cunt!" he growled as he fucked my cunt hard.

I loved hearing that as I feasted on Mrs. Jordan's pussy. I lapped at her with such hunger. I stroked my tongue through her folds, savoring that biggie dick fuckying my pussy. He poundyed me with such hardy strokes.

My cunty gripped him. I held him all tightie in my pussy. Pleasure rippled through me. I moaned and whimpered and groaned into Mrs. Jordan's nummy snatch. Her bush tickled my face as I devoured her and ate her and loveyed her.

"Fuck, that's it," Mrs. Jordan moaned. The Black woman stared down at me, her face all twistying in delight. "You're going to drown in my pussy cream!"

"Yay!" I moaned, clamping my cunty hole down on Mr. Dobson's thrusting dickie.

"Shit!" he groaned. "Such a fucking tight cunt. Schoolgirl pussy!"

I loveyed being their schoolgirl whore. Their bimboy-slut that they could pay to fucky whenever they wanted. I was so glady knowing I was makying Daddy so happy. I just loved my daddy so muchy much. He was the best daddy I ever had.

Way better than that dorky head my mommy married.

I shuddered, loving how Mr. Dobson's balls slapped into my clit. They smacked my bud. Sparks flared. I loveyed that so much. It was just greaty great. I clamped my pussy down hardy on his thrustying dick. He grunted as he pounded me.

My orgasmy all swelled in me. Just growing and growing and growing. I was so eager to bursty with delighty bliss. Mr. Dobson's cock made me feel greaty with his every thrust. I whimpered into Mrs. Jordan's pussy.

"You little cunt-muncher," moaned Mrs. Jordan. "You are a fucking dyke! I love it! Oh, yes, yes, eat my straight pussy, you fucking lezzie whore!"

"Yesy yes!" I moaned, loveying her pussy. Did that make me a lezzie whore? But I loved cocks, too? "I'm a lezzie whore who loves dickies!"

"Yes, you do," Mr. Dobson grunted as he buried into my cunt. He fucked so hard into my pussy. It was just outstanding to feel him pounding me like that. "I'm going to dump so much cum in your young pussy. Fuck!"

"Pleasey do!" I purred before I nibbled on Mrs. Jordan's clitty.

I licked and lapped at her clitty, stroking that little bud with my tongue. She shuddered as I did that, her boobs jiggling in her blouse. She threw back her head as I suckled on her delicious little button I nibbled on it and loveyed it.

I suckled so hard on her clitty as Mr. Dobson fucked my cunt. He buried into me with passion. He fucked me with such hardy thrusts. I loveyed it. I moaned and groaned around Mrs. Jordan's lovey button. She threw back her head.

"Lezzie whore!" she moaned. "Yes!"

Her tangy pussy juices all gushedy out of her and drownyed me. I lickyed them up as more and more of her creamy delighty juices poured out of her. She bucked and shuddered, her ticklmish bush rubbying on my face.

I loved how ticklmish it was on my face. My pussy clamped down hard on that hugey cock fuckying my cunt. My ex-teacher buried into me with such force. He plowed to the hilt in me and made me quiver in delighty bliss.

"Shit!" he groaned as he slammed deep and hard into me. His balls slapped my lovey button.

I bursty.

My cunty hole spasmed around his biggie cock as I lickyed up Mrs. Jordan's cream. Waves of blissy delight swept through me. All this rapturmous ecstasy drownyed me. Mr. Dobson groaned as he fucked my climaxy pussy.

"Shit!" he moaned. "Rachel! You fucking schoolgirl-whore!"

He buried into me and erupted.

I squealed in delight and climaxyed harder as his yummy cummies flooded my pussy. My cunty hole writhed around his spurtying dick as he flooded me with all his hottie seed. I moaned into Mrs. Jordan's furry muff, just lapping up her cream.

My female teacher swayed as she ground her bushy twat on my lips. I lickyed her as Mr. Dobson dumped more of his jizzies in my cunty. My pussy all spasmed around him, nursying at him and workying out all his cummies.

"Oh, damn," Mrs. Jordan moaned, stepping back from me. She panted, her eyes squeezing shut. "Oh, wow, that's so good."

"Uh-huh," I moaned, my pussy spasmying and milkying out more of Mr. Dobson's cummies. Waves of goody rapture washed through me. "Mr. Dobson's jizzies in my pussy!"

"Yes!" he groaned and erupted one last time. I trembled there, panting and feelying just amazeying. I heard the box beep. I had more men to pleasure.

Mr. Ryerson paid for my pussy while Mr. Hobs paid for my ass. Mr. Richards wantyed a blowyjob. I was more than happy to do them all at the same time. A cock in all of my holes. Pussy, assyhole, and mouth. That made three!

"Three cocks, oh-ho-ho," I said like the Count.

"Glad you can count to three," Mr. Ryerson said. "Come ride my cock, whore!"

He had his dick out and was stretched out on the couch. I scrambled over to him and jumped onto the couch, straddlying him. I smiled and rubbed my shaved and sloppy cunty hole on his dick, just so ready for more teachers to fucky me.

I was a schoolgirl bimboy-whore.

Mr. Hobs moved in behind me as I pushed my pussy down Mr. Ryerson's dick. He groaned as I took his cock in my cunt. It was so wondermus feeling that delicious cock filling up my naughty twat. I shuddered, my back arching.

It got better when Mr. Hobs pressed his dick into my cummy-filled butty-crack. Daddy had pumped so much awesomey jizzies into my analy sheath. I was all lubed and ready for Mr. Hobs to enjoy my assyhole.

He thrust against my anal ring as I squeezed my cunty down around Mr. Ryerson's dick. He groaned as I did that, his handsomey face twisting in delight. He had a goatee, which I loveyed. My assyhole widened and widened to take Mr. Hobs's dick.

He popped into my analy sheath. I loved how his biggie dick slid all deeper and deeper into my assyhole as Mr. Richards came up with his cock to get his blowyjob. I smacked my lips and opened wide.

"Aaaaahhhh!"

He thrust his cock into my mouth. I squealed in delight. I had all three of my holes full of dickies. This was just heavenly for a bimboy-slutty schoolgirl like me. Daddy would be so proudy of me. I squealed in delight.

I suckled on Mr. Richard's dick as I slid my pussy up Mr. Ryerson's cock. Mr. Hobs drew back his shaft in my assyhole. It was so awesomey having all these naughty feelings rippling through my body. I was such a whorey-slut.

I plunged down Mr. Ryerson's cock while suckying so hard on Mr. Richard's wondermus dickie. All that salty precummies spilled over my tongue. My tasty buds loved them. Mr. Hobs grunted and fucked my assyhole hardy.

Fasty.

"Shit, shit, shit," Mr. Hobs groaned as he fucked my cunty hole so hard. So fast. He buried into my analy sheath with such passion. "Tight, young ass!"

"Barely legal pussy!" Mr. Ryerson groaned as I rode his dick. "Damn, that's good! That's fucking good!"

I was so happy to be fuckying good.

I rodey his cock while Mr. Hobs all fuckyed my assyhole. He poundedy me so hardy. My analy sheath melted around him as he thrusted and grunted. I bobbed my head, suckying with such hunger on Mr. Richards's dick.

He gripped my pigtails as I blew him. I loveyed this so much. I worked my pussy up and down Mr. Ryerson's dickie while suckying on Mr. Richard's cock. My assyhole melted around Mr. Hobs's biggie rod. This was all so wondermus.

My orgasm swelled faster and faster and faster. I wanted to just have such a biggie burst of delight. It would be just awesomey to cum on all of them. They were gruntying and groaning as they loveyed my holes.

And my holes loveyed them.

"Work that cunt," Mr. Ryerson groaned, his hands sliding up my body and cupping my round boobs. He squeezed them. "I'm going to cum so hard in your pussy!"

I wanted that so much. I would have such a biggie cum on his dick. That would be so hot. I would just explode on him and have a mighty cummy. I squeezed my snatch down around him. Mr. Hobs fucked my assyhole so hardy at the same time.

I suckled on Mr. Richard's dick, his precummies soaking my tasty buds. Drool ran down my chin. I loveyed this. Mr. Ryerson squeezed my boobs. He kneaded them as my cunty hole gripped his cock. I loveyed that so much.

"Fuck!" Mr. Ryerson groaned. "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes!" Mr. Hobs grunted and buried hard into my asshole.

I loveyed that. He pressed me down Mr. Ryerson's cock. My clitty rubbed into his pubic bone. Pleasure sparkled through me. I moaned around Mr. Richard's dick as my orgasm detonated inside of me. All this rapture bursty through me.

So much goody bliss rushed through me. I bucked on Mr. Ryerson's cock as my pussy suckled at him. My assyhole writhed around Mr. Hobs's dick. He groaned as he drew back, feeling my bowels all spasmy about him.

"Shit!" he groaned as he rammed back into my assyhole.

"Oh, damn," Mr. Ryerson groaned.

They both erupted.

Their hot cum pumped into my pussy and my asshole. I loveyed it so much. All this rapturmous pleasure rushed through me. It was all so greaty. My eyes rolled back in my head as I squealed around Mr. Richards's dick. They filled my holes with jizzies.

"Shit!" groaned Mr. Richards. "Schoolgirl whore!"

He erupted.

Salty cummies flooded my mouth. I gulped down all his jizzies as my pussy and buttyhole milked the other teachers' dicks. It was so goody great to feel all this delight rushing through me. I shuddered through all these great feelings.

My analy sheath suckled so hard. I loveyed this so much. I shuddered through so much goody great moments. I was in heaven right now. Three men's jizzies flooded my body. I gulped down cummies as my pussy nursedy out spunkies.

I was such a whorey-slut.

"Damn," Mr. Ryerson groaned as he erupted one last time.

Mr. Hobs grunted, erupting a final time. He ripped his dick out of my pussy while I kept sucking on Mr. Richards's dick, working out every salty and nummy drop. The box beeped. Another teacher had paid. That was so amazeying.

I popped my mouth off Mr. Richards's dick and slid off Mr. Ryerson's cock. I shuddered as he popped out. I stood, cummies spilling down my thighs. I quivered as blonde Ms. Jordan crawled toward me. She grabbed my thighs and I knew she had paid to eat my creamypie.

She buried her face into my shaved cunt and started lickying up all the men's jizzies spilling out of me. I shuddered as the female teacher feasted on me, her blonde hair rubbing on my thighs. She slid her tongue through my folds, her hands grabbing my rump.

"Ms. Taylor," I whimpered. "That's so goody. That's so greaty!"

She licked and lapped at all the cummies that were in my pussy. Mr. Ryerson's and Mr. Dobson's and Principal Weston's jizzies. She was lappying them all out of me as she feasted on my cunty with so much gusty ho.

"Yes, yes, eat me with such gusty ho, Ms. Taylor. Such windy eageryness!"

"Gusty... ho?" Ms. Taylor murmured. "Gusto? God, you're such an airhead. I love it! A dumb, blonde bimbo-slut!" She thrust her tongue back into my pussy, her hands kneading my rump.

I loveyed it too especially with Mr. Hobs's cummies dripping out of my asshole and tricklying to my pussy for her to lap up. She scooped all the jizzies out of my pussy. I was loveying it so muchy. It was awesomey having her devourying me like that. Just so wondermus.

She wiggled her tongue around in me. Just all churnying me up with her amazeball tongue. She danced it around in my snatchy hole to find all the cummies. My boobies jiggled and my pigtails wiggled. It was so goody great. She plunged into me again and again.

"You're gonna make me all cummies on your face," I moaned. "I'm gonna drown you in my pussy cream!"

"Yes, you are, you dumb slut!" she moaned. "Fucking blonde airhead. Ooh, yes, yes, I love how good your pussy tastes!"

I was so glady she loved it. I was loveying her flickying her tongue around in my pussy and teasying me. It was just so amazeying. She flicked her tongue around in my pussy which drove me wild.

I shuddered, my heart poundying in my chest as she flicked her tongue back into my pussy. She swirled around in me. Just flickying about in me to find more of the cummies, her fingers kneading my rump. She drove me so wild. It was just deliciousy to have her doing that. I lovedy it. I quivered in delighty bliss as she lickyed me. It was just so amazeying great.

Her tongue thrust deep into my pussy as I moaned, "Ooh, ooh, I lovey being a whore for all you wondermus teachers. Isn't my daddy just so awesomey to let me be your slut?"

"Yes!" moaned Ms. Taylor.

She buried her tongue deep into my cunt. She wiggled it around in my snatch. I loved how she did that. It was amazing feeling her swirling her tongue around in my snatch. I groaned, my face twisting with all the delighty things I felt. She was makying me feel so greaty. I loved it so much.

I would have such a hugey climax. I couldn't wait for that. Her tongue flicked around in my pussy until she groaned. She started lapping at my folds now. She brushed my clitty. She stroked over my button. That felt so great.

"Yesy yes," I moaned, my face twisting in delighty.

I undulated my hips as she stroked her tongue through my folds, driving me wild. I would just cummy so hard. I wanted to have that biggie burst of delight just erupt from me. I would cummy so hard. Just busty with all this delight.

She gripped the back of my head. She ground her snatch down on my face. I loved it so much. My tongue flicked through her folds. I lapped at her with hunger. I savored every second of this. She tossed her head.

"Cum on my face!" Ms. Taylor moaned, her fingers digging into my rump.

"Yesy yes!" I gasped.

She stroked her tongue over my bud. She nibbled on it, just loveying my clitty. I shuddered, savorying her fingernails biting into my butty-cheeks. I trembled, hurtling toward such a goody climax. I would have an awesomey one.

She thrust her tongue deep into my pussy. She flicked it around in me. It was just such an awesomey moment. I would just bursty so hard. I couldn't wait for it. I wanted it so muchy. I wanted to cummy so hard.

"Oh, yesy," I moaned. "That's so greaty good! Ms. Taylor!"

She nibbled on my clitty.

I bursty with delight.

My body bucked and boobies bounced as my pussy cream gushed out of my cunty hole. I drowned her in my cunty cream, loveying this treat. It was so wondermus to climax on her. She lapped at my twaty, gathering up all my juices.

I shuddered as she stroked over me. She lapped at me with such passion. It was so goody feeling her do that. I trembled, loveying that delight. My head tossed from side to side. I quivered with such passion. I felt so great.

Just so goody.

"Yesy yes!" I moaned, my entire body quivering in delight.

"Oh, you dumb slut!" she moaned, lapping at my pussy.

"I am!" I moaned, my mind drowning in all the goody pleasures. I shuddered, her tongue flickying through my folds. I floated on all the euphoria, just enjoying the pleasure. "I'm a dummy schoolgirl-slut! I wanna fucky every teacher!"

The box beeped. Someone else was ready to fucky me. Yay!

* * *

Chris Cartwright

"Enter," Principal Weston said after the light knock.

Petra Guadeloupe entered, a shy, Hispanic girl in a blue smock-like dress over a white blouse. She had on white tights and a pair of saddle-buckle shoes. She was such a conservative and innocent girl. My dick lurched.

"You wanted to see me, Principal Weston?" she asked softly as I lifted my phone and aimed it at her.

"I'm making you into my newest bimbo-daughter," I said as the App identified her. With a tap of the screen, I bimbofied her for only 3 Crystals. She was technically my second bimbo. My wife's App had made the rest.

Instantly, that shy, demure look vanished. She smiled so broadly and clapped her hands together. She squealed, bouncing up and down. Her black hair swayed around her heart-shaped face. Her skirt fluttered. She was so delicious.

"Strip naked," I said. "I'm your new daddy. I own you."

"You do, Daddy!" she squealed as Principal Weston stared in shock at what I had done.

The girl started unbuttoning the smock-like dress and ripped it off. The white blouse flew off next. She had round boobs held in a demure bra. A gold cross draped down into her cleavage. Interesting. I licked my lips, my dick so hard as she reached behind her to deftly unhook it.

"There are my boobies," she said, ripping off her bra. Her titties bounced free as she shoved off her white tights and panties all in one go. "And my bottoms. I'm getting all nakedy for you, Daddy!"

She bent over, thrusting her cute ass at me, her bush dripping with her cream. She was so wet now. She shoved her tights and panties down to her ankles. I had to fuck her. I grabbed her hips and held her, bringing my dick to her pussy.

"Open your mouth wide so you can suckle on the principal's dick," I said as my dirty cock pressed into her ticklish bush and found the folds of her pussy. I had just fucked Rachel in the ass, and I had to fuck Petra's pussy now.

"Yesy yes, Daddy!" she cooed as I found her hot pussy lips. "Aaaahhhh!"

Principal Weston thrust his cock into the girl's mouth. She suckled on him, nursing with such passion. She suckled hard on his dick as I thrust into her pussy. Or tried to. I hit her hymen right away. A virgin. I groaned and pushed harder on her with my dirty rod.

She squealed around the principal's dick as I pushed harder with my cock. She whimpered then squealed as her cherry popped. My dirty dick plunged into her pure depths. I sank into my new bimbo-daughter's snatch.

"Petra," I groaned. "Oh, Daddy is going to love you so much!"

She moaned in delight as I gripped her hips and savored bottoming out in her silky twat. Her hot pussy squeezed about me as she kept nursing on the principal's cock. The balding man's face twisted in delight. He had wanted to enjoy Petra for a while. Wanted the eighteen-year-old senior sucking on his pecker.

I savored drawing back my cock. Her hot pussy squeezed down around my dick. It was fantastic having Petra massaging my dick. I loved it so much. I plunged back into her pussy, her hot snatch buffing my dick clean.

"She's sucking so hard," groaned Principal Weston. "Such an innocent girl. Oh, now she's got such a dirty mouth!"

"And such a hot mouth," I grunted, pumping away at her cunt. "Damn, that's good!"

I plunged in and out of my newest bimbo-daughter's cunt. I fucked the Hispanic cutie's deflowered cunt hard. Her butt-cheeks rippled. She just stood there bent over, spit-roasted on our dicks. She suckled with noisy passion on the principal's cock.

I loved pounding her pussy. My nuts tightened with each thrust into her cunt. I came closer and closer to erupting into her. Closer and closer to spurting in her delicious snatch. I wanted to flood my bimbo-daughter's cunt with my jizz.

"Goddamn," Principal Weston groaned. "Keep sucking, slut! Keep sucking!"

I grinned, fucking Petra's hot twat. She nursed hard on the principal's cock. She suckled on him with passion. It was just a delight to have her nursing on him with such force as I pounded her deflowered pussy. I hurtled toward my orgasm.

My tight nuts slapped into her bush. I fucked her hard and fast, burying into her with force. I plowed into her with all that I had. I loved how she squeezed her snatch down on me. She held me tight as I fucked her with force. I buried into her again and again. I loved how she massaged my cock with her hot flesh.

"Fuck!" groaned the principal. "Petra!"