The Bimbo App Daddy's In Charge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shuddered, erupting into my bimbo-daughter's mouth. Petra squeezed her hot pussy around my pumping dick, my nuts slapping into her bush. She moaned, her twat convulsing around my dick. Her virgin pussy climaxed on her first dick. I wouldn't be the last.

"Shit, Petra!" I groaned, drawing back my dick and savoring her hot flesh. "You're making Daddy so happy! Yes!"

I buried into her and erupted.

Pleasure slammed through me as I pumped her cunt full of jizz. I loved that heat slamming into my mind. Sparks flashed across my vision. It was outstanding to enjoy all this bliss. I was in heaven here. This was just an outstanding moment.

I grunted and groaned. I pumped more and more cum into her pussy. It was just a delicious moment to erupt into her snatch over and over again. She moaned as she swallowed the principal's load while her cunt milked me dry.

"Fuck," groaned the principal. "Oh, damn, Petra."

I grinned, erupting one more time. That cross... Maybe Petra should be working churches. Maybe in the confessional booths. Giving men a real reason to sin. The idea burned in the back of my mind. I loved being a daddy to so many wanton bimbo-daughters.

To be continued...