The Bimbo App Santa's Elves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around, Ana Lucia," I said. "Let me see that fine ass of yours."

She turned and wiggled her rump at me. She thrust it out. The green skirt hugged her ass. It was such a delicious sight to witness. I loved how she shook her rump back and forth at me. My dick throbbed hard at the sight.

I wanted to just fuck her hard. I ached to pound her with all that I had. I would make her cum so hard by burying my dick into her bowels. I smiled as she threw a look over her shoulder. Smoky and naughty.

"Do you like my plumpy rumpy ass?" she cooed. She slapped her hands on it. "I have a gorgeousy butt, don't I? All jiggly wiggly piggly."

"Flip up that skirt and let's find out," I growled.

She beamed at me and did just that. She flipped up her skirt and exposed her golden-brown ass. It was paler than her thighs. She clearly didn't tan in the nude, but she did look fucking amazing. The Latina MILF wiggled her rump, her butt-cheeks jiggling.

She slapped her hands down on her butt-cheeks. They rippled with the impact while the stinging sound echoed through the tent. My dick was so hard. I loved this so much. I just had to enjoy this sexy bimbo-elf's ass.

"Vivian, lick her ass and get her ready for my dick," I said. "Franny, bend over so I can lube up in your married pussy!"

"Yes, Santy Claus!" the two bimbo-elves moaned together.

Vivian darted over and parted Ana Lucia's butt-cheeks apart. Smacking her, she buried her face into the Latina elf's crack. Ana Lucia gasped, her head tossing and wavy, black hair swaying. It was hot to watch the sight of her getting rimmed.

Franny bent over and flipped her skirt up to expose her pussy. I smiled at her. I dropped my Santa pants and let my cock spill out. I was so hard and ready for this moment. I pressed my dick into her married twat and thrust into her pussy. She gasped as I did that. She squeezed her snatch around my cock. I soaked in her snatch, lubing up.

"Ooh, ooh, Santy Claus, she's all lickedying my buttyhole like a naughty puta-elfa!" Ana Lucia moaned.

"Yes, she is," I groaned, loving the sight. "Mmm, just thrust your tongue into her asshole, Vivian. Really swirl around in her."

Ana Lucia gasped. That must be happening. I just groaned, watching the wicked sight while savoring that hot pussy around my dick. The naughty Franny squeezed and relaxed about me. She held me in her tight cunt. She was such a wicked thing.

I loved it.

I pulled out of her cunt, my dick nice and lubed. I was so ready to enjoy me some Latina bimbo-elf ass. That would be a perfect treat. I watched Vivian wiggling her hips back and forth. She was having a blast rimming out the slut-elf's asshole.

"Okay," I said. "I'm going to fuck that hot ass right now. Out of the way, Vivian!"

"Yeppers, Santy Claus," said Vivian, her pointed ears twitching. "She's all ready to be butty-fucked by your biggie dick. I got her all nice and wet and juicy and lubey and ready for you to fucky her hard! Ooh, poundy her assyhole!"

"I plan on it," I said and kissed her on the mouth. I loved the taste of that sour flavor on her lips. "Go sixty-nine with Franny."

"Yesy sir, Santy Claus!" Vivian darted over to Franny. The pair were on the floor and feasting on each other's pussies in moments, Vivian on top of the MILF.

I smiled at the sight before I pressed my cock into the bent-over Ana Lucia. My new bimbo-elf gripped her own thighs as she wiggled her rump at me. She stared at me over her shoulder, just so ready to be ass-fucked by me.

I pushed my cock into her butt-crack and found her asshole. She gasped, her brown ears wiggling, as I drilled against her asshole. I pushed on her anal ring. She moaned as I did that. Her backdoor widened slowly to swallow my hard, pussy-lubed cock.

"Santy Claus!" she moaned, her head tossing. "Ooh, ooh, I've never done the butty-sex before. It's a venally sin, but you're Santy Claus, and everything you do is goody good great! So it must be not a sinny sin to do this!"

"Nope," I said. "It's okay to have sex with my other bimbo-elves as well. That's not a sin, too."

"Yay! I wanna have lots of sexy fun with Virginia and Franny and Santy Claus and be a puta-elfa and take biggie dicks in my buttyhole! ¡Ay carambaiiii!"

Her anal ring widened and swallowed my cock as she squealed out her delight. I groaned, sinking into her asshole. I loved her wonderful anal sheath gripping my cock. It was a wild thrill to have all that hot flesh engulfing me. I sank deeper and deeper into her bowels. It was a delicious thrill to have all that velvety flesh massaging me.

Another hot wife that was mine to fuck. To ass-fuck. I groaned as I sank to the hilt in her bowels. She gasped as she squeezed her asshole around my dick. She wiggled her hips back and forth, stirring her hot sheath around my cock.

"Santy Claus!" she moaned, my dick throbbing in her bowels. I had every inch in her. "That's so goody great! It's such a wondermust Christmasy cheer!"

"Yay!" Vivian moaned, her voice muffled by the hot pussy she devoured. "Ooh, ooh, nummy yummy creamy cunty cream!"

"So yummy!" Franny moaned. "I lovey your pussy twat oh so muchy! Ooh, ooh, I likey that!"

I drew back my dick, sliding out of that tight asshole. I loved how great she felt around me. She had such a hot grip on my dick. It was an amazing rush to have her holding me tight like that. I savored her velvety sheath massaging me.

I thrust back into her bowels, my balls slapping into her taint. They smacked into her flesh. She gasped as I did that. It was a hot delight. I loved fucking into her like that. I pounded her bowels with force. I loved how I fucked into her with everything that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," I growled. "Damn, that's good. That's really, really good!"

It was so hot to fuck her bowels like that. I pounded her anal sheath with force. She gripped my dick with her hot asshole. I groaned, thrusting to the hilt in her anal sheath again and again. She moaned, her flesh holding me tight.

I loved how she massaged me with her bowels. It was a fantastic rush to have her gripping me like that. She massaged me with her wonderful flesh. I fucked into her with force. She gasped and moaned, her butt-cheeks jiggling.

"Santy Claus!" she moaned. "¡Ay carambaiiiiiii! You're fuckying my buttyhole so hardy! It's making my coño feel all wet and juicy and drippy and soaky my bush and itch!"

"Good," I growled and slid my hand around her hips.

I reached across her bunched-up skirt, my fingers rustling through the fur. I found her bush a moment later. She had at thick one. I pushed through her curls to the wet folds of her pussy. I rubbed at her cunt.

She gasped as I found her clit. I stroked her bud, her juices soaking my fingers. Her anal sheath clamped down hard on my thrusting cock. I groaned as I fucked her bowels with hard force. I buried into her anal sheath again and again.

It was so much fun to have her tight bowels clamping down on me. It was a real delight. I shuddered, her bowels massaging me. My nuts tightened with each thrust into her anal sheath. I loved this hot delight.

"Santy Claus!" she gasped. "I lovey you, Santy Claus! You're biggie dick is so hottie in my buttyhole! And mi clítoris is all a quiver wiver! Yay!"

"Good," I groaned, massaging her clit with my fingers. I thrust into her asshole, loving how her bowels clenched down on me. "Damn, that's good."

"So goody great!" she whimpered as I polished her pearl. "I'm gonna have such a big cummies on your dick! Just bursty with Christmasy cheer, Santy Claus!"

"Let me feel that happen," I growled as I buried to the hilt in her bowels. I loved the feel of her anal sheath gripping my cock. She held me tight with that wonderful sheath. I shuddered, fucking her asshole with hard strokes. "Just let me feel that bursting in you!"

"Yay, Santy Claus!" she moaned as I fucked her bowels.

I pounded her hard and fast. I thrust into her anal sheath with powerful strokes. I loved how she gripped me. She held me tight with her wonderful flesh. It was an exciting rush to pound her bowels with force. I fucked her with all that I had.

I shuddered as her anal sheath gripped my cock. She held me tight. I loved what she did to me. I groaned, savoring the massaging pressure. I hurtled toward my orgasm. Toward that powerful spurt of jizz that would flood her bowels. I rubbed harder at her clit.

"Oh, Santy Claus!" she moaned, her anal sheath squeezing down on my dick. "Ooh, ooh, that's so goody great! I'm gonna cummy hard! ¡Ay carambaiiiii!"

Her asshole convulsed around my cock.

I groaned, plowing into her writhing bowels. Her pussy juices gushed out and soaked my fingers rubbing at her clit. I shuddered, the pressure hurtling toward that big burst of bliss. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath and growled.

"Fuck!"

I erupted my jizz into her asshole. I flooded her with blast after blast of my cum. It was a hot moment to have her bowels rippling around my spurting dick. I grunted, loving that massaging delight working around my cock.

It was fantastic to spurt my jizz into my bimbo-elf's asshole. The Latina MILF moaned, her bowels suckling at my dick. She nursed at me, working out all that passion. I groaned, my face twisting in delight as I dumped my spunk into her.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned as I emptied the last of my jizz into her bowels. "That was fucking amazing!"

"Ooh, ooh, it wasy was!" She looked back over her shoulder at me. "I lovey you, Santy Claus."

"Love you, too," I groaned.

She squealed in delight as my phone beeped with a notification. She spun around and threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me, my beard rubbing on her face. I groaned, my hands shoving up her boob tube to enjoy her big breasts.

The two other bimbo-elves squealed into the other's pussy. They both sounded like they were cumming. Their gasps echoed around Ana Lucia and me. I kissed her, playing with her big tits. They were soft and real.

She broke the kiss and giggled. "Santy Claus, your beardy is all scratchy and whiskery. I lovey it!"

"Me, too," whimpered Franny.

"You, do, huh," I said and grabbed my phone, my cock throbbing.

I hadn't gotten another Bimbo Candy Cane, but I had found out what my special reward was.

"You have unlocked Level 3 with your third Bimbo Elf. For 1 Bimbo Candy Cane, hot mommies will sit on your lap while the kids go to the playpen! Moms will be eager to enjoy you in any way possible! Bimbo Elves can use the Mom's special toy on her while she enjoys you!"

"Damn," I groaned, staring at it. But it still cost a Bimbo Candy Cane to fuck them. I wanted to fuck them, but...

I had to wait until I had another Bimbo Candy Cane. So I might as well find a delightful way to pass the time. I smiled at the sight of Franny and Vivian standing up, their faces smeared in pussy cream. I had three bimbo elves to enjoy.

Plenty of ways to kill time.

"Well, let's see," I said. "Vivian, you can suck my dick clean of Ana Lucia's ass while Franny, you can sit on my face and lick Ana Lucia's asshole clean of my cum."

"Yay!" squealed Franny. She jumped up and down. Her boob tube popped over her big, fake tits. Those F-cup beauties had such a firmness to them. Such a wonderful shape. "Cummies out of her butties! That's so naughty neat!"

"Yeah," I said, momentarily struck dumb by the words that spilled out of her mouth. These bimbos just sort of... talked nonsense that somehow meant something. "Do that."

I stretched out on my back, my dick so hard. Vivian dropped between my thighs and smacked her lips. She grabbed my dirty cock and licked up it. I shuddered at the feel of her tongue sliding up my shaft to the tip. She swirled her tongue around my crown, buffing me clean.

"Ooh, I get to make Santy Claus's dick all cleany!" the naughty bimbo-elf squealed. "Yay!

She swallowed my cock. I groaned as her hot lips sealed around my shaft. She nursed on me as her tongue polished my pole. I groaned, enjoying what she did to me. She suckled on me with passion while the hot wife straddled me, her big tits jiggling over my head. She sat on me so I could stare up her stomach to her fake titties.

"Ooh, ooh, Santy Claus is gonna licky my pussy!" She planted her married muff on me, her trimmed bush rubbing into my beard. Her sweet cream spilled into my mouth. "Yippee me!"

I tongued at Franny's sweet cunt as Vivian suckled on my dirty dick. It was a wild delight to have her nursing with such passion. She polished my pole. I enjoyed the view staring up Franny's stomach to her tits swaying.

It got even hotter when the naughty Ana Lucia moved into position. She bent over and thrust out her rump at her fellow hot wife. Franny's pale fingers grabbed Ana Lucia's golden-brown butt-cheeks and parted them.

"Yummy cummies!" squealed Franny as she buried her face between Ana Lucia's butt-cheeks.

Franny squirmed her pussy on my face. I tongued her as she licked at the Hispanic bimbo-elf's asshole. This was such a dirty moment to enjoy, especially with that hot mouth working up and down my cock. I loved that hot passion building and building in my nuts.

Vivian suckled hard on my dick. She nursed with passion on my hot cock. It was a thrill to have her suckling on me like that. It was just fantastic. I loved that so much. It was an amazing thrill to have all that pleasure building at the tip of my dick.

"Fuck," I growled into Franny's pussy. I thrust my tongue into her pussy.

She moaned into Ana Lucia's butt-crack.

"Ooh, ooh, you got your tongue all in my buttyhole!" moaned the Hispanic bimbo-elf. "¡Ay carambaiiii! That's so naughty. Ooh, ooh, I lovey it so much! Such a goody puta-elfaiiii!"

I flicked my tongue through Franny's married depths. I enjoyed her sweetness as the pressure built and built at the tip of my cock. I was so ready to drown in her pussy juices and flood Vivian's mouth with my hot jizz.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. I loved how she worked that hot mouth up around down my cock, buffing me clean. I growled into the MILF's pussy.

I flicked my tongue through her folds. I loved her sweetness. I brushed her clit. She moaned into Ana Lucia's pussy. The Latina bimbo-elf moaned, her thick bush dripping with her juices. A bead ran down her inner thigh.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody naughty," she moaned. "You're such a yummy jai-elfa."

"You're such a goody and yummy, um... elf, too!" gasped Franny as she rubbed her cunt on my face. Her sweetness stained my lips.

I flicked my tongue to her clit. I stroked over her bud, loving the feel of her on my mouth. I stroked over her bud. I suckled on her as hard as Vivian suckled on my cock. Franny moaned, squirming on me.

The pressure grew at the tip of my cock. I hurtled toward that explosive release. I would have a big one. Just a mighty burst of pleasure. I couldn't wait for that pleasure to explode out of me. I groaned as she suckled on me, her tongue dancing around the crown of my cock.

I nibbled on Franny's clit. I suckled on her bud. She gasped, rubbing her curls into my beard. She moaned into Ana Lucia's butthole. The naughty MILF squirmed on my face. She squealed out in delight as her pussy juices gushed out of her pussy.

She drowned me in cunt cream.

I drank her sweetness, loving that flavor. I shuddered, drinking down her delicious juices as Vivian suckled hard on my cock. The pressure at the tip of my dick burst. I grunted and erupted into my barely legal bimbo-elf's mouth.

"Fuck, yes!" I growled.

"Santy Claus!" she gasped, squirming on me. She drowned me in her pussy cream.

A hot flood of her cunt cream gushed out of her pussy and soaked my mouth. I loved that delight. I gulped down her flood of juices, drinking them with hunger. I pumped more and more of my jizz into Vivian's mouth, the pleasure firing through me.

I groaned as I pumped the last of my jizz into her mouth. I licked at Franny's twat. I shuddered, the bliss melting through me. I felt amazing, but... I hadn't heard the damn App beep. I still hadn't gotten a Bimbo Candy Cane. No fucking a hot mom.

So I had to have more fun.

"Oh, Santy Claus," whimpered Franny as she pulled her face from between Ana Lucia's butt-cheeks. "Ooh, ooh, I cleanyed her all upy for you and now I'm all happy!"

"Good," I groaned. "Fuck, get off my mouth. I want to enjoy something else just as delicious."

"Yeppers," she moaned and slid off me, leaving me drenched in her pussy cream. My beard dripped with her hot juices. I liked that.

"Vivian, stop sucking my dick," I groaned. "I need Ana Lucia's pussy wrapped around my cock."

Vivian ripped her mouth off, her blonde hair swaying around her flushed face. "Mmm, I lovedy suckying your dick all clean and drinking your Christmasy cheer! So salty!"

I smiled at her as I turned to Ana Lucia. She quivered there, her big boobs jiggling in her top. "On your back, slut, legs apart. Santa wants to fuck that married pussy."

"Ooh, ooh, that sounds so hoty!" squealed the naughty bimbo-elf. She sank to the ground, her legs spread wide. "Mi hermosaiii, come fuck me with your big dick! My coño is so wetty wet!"

I crawled to Ana Lucia and grinned at her, my cock thrusting down at her. I wanted to slide right into her pussy. I loomed over her. I pushed up her boob tube. Her breasts spilled out. They jiggled from side to side, looking so delicious.

I grabbed her golden-brown tits and squeezed. I loved the feel of them in my hands. She groaned as I did that. I loved how she quivered there, her passion so delicious. She was such a hottie. I wanted to fuck her hard and fast. Just pound her with force.

She grabbed my cock and pushed me into her bush, moaning, "Plunge your biggie candy cane into my wetty pussy, Santy Claus! My coño needs all that Christmasy Cheer! Feliz Navidadiiiii!"

My cock found the wet folds of her married pussy. I groaned and thrust to the hilt in her cunt. I loved her hot pussy engulfing my cock. That was a hot treat to have her pussy devouring my cock. I groaned as I sank into her pussy. Her hot flesh gripped my dick. She felt so amazing around me. I groaned, savoring sinking into her pussy.

She squeezed down on me. It was hot having her grip me like that. A big smile spread on my lips. Her hot twat gripped me with such hot delight. I groaned as I stared down at her. She wiggled her hips from side to side.

"Damn, that's nice," I groaned. "Ooh, that's a really good pussy you have."

"Gracias, Santy Claus!" she purred as I drew back my cock.

Her hot pussy gripped me. Her flesh massaged me. I savored the passion as I thrust back into her cunt. I fucked to the hilt in her pussy. I loved the way she squeezed down on me. That was fantastic. I loved it so much. It was a hot delight to fuck her MILF pussy.

Ana Lucia moaned as I thrust away at her, my pale hands massaging her golden-brown titties. She had such soft breasts. I thumbed over her dark-brown nipples. She gasped, her pussy clenching down on my dick.

"Santy Claus!" she moaned.

"I know," I groaned, hammering her cunt hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. It was a fun delight. Just an outstanding passion to have her doing this. "Damn, that's good. That's very, very good!"

I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. It was fantastic to fuck her twat with my big dick. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I loved the feeling of her twat around me. She held me as I buried to the hilt in her twat again and again.

"Santy Claus and his biggie dickie in my naughty coño!" gasped the bimbo-elf. "¡Feliz Navidadiiiii! I lovey this so muchy, Santy Claus!"