The Bimbo App Santa's Elves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me, too," I groaned, slamming hard into her pussy.

I thrust into her twat over and over again. I loved the feel of her snatch as I fucked into her twat. I buried deep and hard into her pussy, reveling in the passion of this moment. It was such a fun delight to pound into her hard and fast.

My phone beeped as I slammed into her pussy.

"Santy Claus!" squealed the sexy Latina bimbo-elf, her ears twitching. "Feliz Navidadiiiiii!"

Her hot pussy convulsed around my thrusting dick. I grunted as I buried into her hot twat. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch, her moans echoing through the festive tent. My nuts slapped into her taint, the pressure in my balls bursting.

"Fuck, yes!" I grunted as I erupted

"Santy Claus's Christmasy cheer!" Ana Lucia gasped, her married pussy writhing around me.

I spurted my fertile seed into the hot wife's pussy. Flooded her with all that cum. It shot out of me. Spurt after spurt of rapture flooded through my body. I groaned, enjoying every last moment of her twat writhing around me.

I grunted with each blast of cum I fired into her twat. Her pussy rippled around me. I groaned, squeezing her tits. Her legs gripped my hips as she tossed her head. Her passion burst from her. She nursed on me with such passion.

"Santy Claus! Santy Claus! Santy Claus!" she cried out. "I lovey you!"

"Love you, too, slut!" I grunted, pumping my cum into her pussy.

I filled her snatch with my spunk. It was a wonderful bliss. The pleasure flashed through my mind. I grunted with each blast of cum. I flooded her twat that I had in my cunt. It was an incredible delight to have all that pleasure surging through me.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned as I fired the last spurt of cum into her. I felt so good. My mind brimmed with—

My phone dinged.

I shot my hand out and grabbed it. I unlocked the screen and grinned.

To be continued...