All Comments on 'The Collapse Ch. 03'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I TRIED

I usually enjoy dystopian non-con stories but this is just sad and the characters even sadder. The first chapter I just felt kinda like meh. Maybe it's just off to a slow start so I moved on to chapter 2 but all I felt was slightly nauseas. Now after chapter 3 I'm feeling pretty depressed. Other than the whole apocalypse thing this could be any deep south slave era plantation. I can't find anything erotic or sexy about a realistic depiction of slavery. If that's what you were going for congratulations but it's definitely not my kink. I wish you nothing but success but life is depressing enough to begin with without reading stuff that feels like rocks in my stomach or weights on my chest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Looking forward to more!

Thank you for posting part 3 of your story. I'm one of those people who's been waiting six years to see how the rest of the story would go. I was also hoping that you weren't going to introduce some Weird Science Fiction element to the story and you didn't disappoint me. Overall the story has just enough future elements in it to make it sound realistic and so far it also sounds like the society that would occur after a real collapse.. it isn't a dystopian fairytale but instead it seems very gritty and real. The unpleasant aspects of the story are what makes it real and I hate to say but real life isn't Pleasant. I'm looking forward to seeing chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

Continuing our favourite series! It's amazing to see quality and consistency maintained across so many years. Ignore anyone who complains about it being a realistic depiction of this scenario. The gritty and realistic tone and content is the whole point and it makes it real and relatable and much more enjoyable. Same for the ongoing development of Amy's personality. Too many stories through reality and plot to the wind but not this!

There are seeds a great series / novella here. What next for Mr Evans two acquisitions? Raychelle will need to take time adjusting to what she's got into (maybe a chapter from her perspective, it would be great to see the power Mr Evans now exerts over her as his slave). The fact that he totally owns her and is the sole authority here coupled with lack of contraception is especially titillating and you mine this for the most stimulating erotica on this site.

You're my and many peoples favourite author and it's great to see you back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Will there be more whore applications?

Not sure if it really is a deterrent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love!

I waited a long time for you to continue!! Thank you!! Please keep going!!

HotLoadLoverHotLoadLoverover 4 years ago
Your body of work

Christine -- I have enthusiastically followed your body of work for over a decade now. Your writing keeps getting better and better, hotter and hotter. The pregnancy-risk, the reluctance/nonconsent aspect, are written so well, that we both understand and are turned on by the narrators fears, inhibitions, and lusts. I do SO hope you keep writing, but even if you don't I will cherish your stories for as long as I draw breath.

I really mean it -- Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two hot stories for the price of one!

The main story is great, and I'm glad you're continuing it, but what do you think about writing out that Blue Lagoon porno, complete with the births? I love pregnant sex in general.

Jennyb2473Jennyb2473over 4 years ago

I just found your stories and am enjoying them a lot. I saw the notice on your profile and I'm sad. Wherever your journey ends, may it be with peace and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for continuing this series. It's amazing and you are incredibly talented. I was wondering if you'd thought about doing a "prequel" detailing exactly what happened to the lead character during her first sex romp on "kicks"? "The things he did to me....and the things I did to him" line leaves me breathless and curious. I'd imagine it involved her giving him oral sex, rimming him and getting fucked in her ass? Am I far off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's too bad there probably won't be any more of these stories, this series is one of the best I have ever read. The coercion, reluctance, totally being overpowered by an older man and impregnated, no contraception and no choice, and a girl coming to accept her place as a slave. Too bad we won't get any more developments. Best of luck Christie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Christie has a great erotic imagination and her stories are well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We should start writing continuations of her work and themes to honour her great works

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You will live forever in your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1782 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES