All Comments on 'The Comfort of My Mother's Arms'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very very good.

That was a great read.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Amazing

I hope this continues and they move away and get married.I really believe in incest romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good job

That is a very fast pasted story and didn't seem to be four pages long. Some stories feel a lot longer then they are. I don't like to be negative but you could use a little more editing . Over all very good keep the good works coming.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedalmost 11 years ago
Boring

I have no interest in reading a story about a non taboo love story... made me not want to read on....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
****

This needs another read through for typos, punctuation and a little grammar. Also, two things I notice in a lot of the stories on this site is the careless use of adverbs when description is called for. You did it once or twice but you are not nearly as bad as some others. An example would be something like, "she moved her hips sensuously," and to my mind that's a no-no. It's a lazy shortcut. You have to describe it. You can have someone go "quickly" to the door. That's an ok use of an adverb but not the first example. And please look up the definition of "smirk." It's not a pleasant word and conveys smugness. I think you mean something closer to "sardonic." I wouldn't be going on like this if I thought you were mediocre. You are a lot better than most and could be even better with more effort. Too bad an earlier reader found your story boring, but that's not your fault. I figure you know that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

But what else is new for me. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of LC68's work. please keep the stories coming and your readers...

@Tazz, your comments may deleted by the authors, they have the authority to manage the comment section. So many comments deleted? Wow, talk about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Did you press 'submit comment' button? Are you playing nice or at least being constructive?

floaturboatfloaturboatalmost 11 years ago
Just another great story.

I don't want to sound so redundant or make it seem routine. All we get from LC68 are great and hot stories. Thanks!

autoplotautoplotalmost 11 years ago
Great story

This is what an erotic story should be -- rooted in relationships, teasing and showing emotion, and ending on some very hot notes. Really well done. I like that you started with the main character's relationship with his girlfriend as the lead-in. Very believable and human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Great story... Here is what I will ever understand... People coming here for some fantasy and erotic fun and getting upset because of a comma, adverb... Grow the fuck up.... This is not high school grammer. If you are so hung up on the grammer, then stop reading from this site......

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
Only one word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...................................OUTSTANDING......................................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That's a 'nice and slow' story?

Really? That's a terrible story. The worst you ever wrote.

JMUDreamscapeJMUDreamscapealmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

The only thing I didn't like was that now Ricky seems to not care to get back with Melanie. I would love to see a sequel where he tries to put what he learned from his mom to good use with Melanie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Scratching my head a little

Good, but to me at least, not up to the standard of some of your other work. You are one of a very small handful of authors whose work I'm always looking for in the portal, so I read this submission with great interest and anticipation. While "Comfort" has its moments, my initial impression was that it was somehow, well, rushed and too compressed. There are a number of typos that seemed to have slipped through the editing process and some of the "naughty bits" used repetitive word choices.

I'm wondering if this is a conscious decision on your part. If so, that is, of course, your prerogative as the author. It seems to me though, that one of your strengths as a writer is plot and character development. When I compare this to "The Summer I Became Mom's Lover," for example, it suffers by comparison.

It could be that it's just my prejudice, enjoying a real story with a bit more depth and some character development, but I also see that as one of your strengths as a writer. I think that is what sets your other previous mom-son stories apart from the pack.

Everything happens so quickly in this tale, it loses some of the "secret sauce" that your longer stories have. It comes across more formulaic and relatively pedestrian for this reason, I believe. If I read it in a vacuum, not knowing who submitted it, I would not have pegged it as your work. Liked it, but didn't love it.

Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

It's an lc68 story. What's not to love? Some people are so fucking anal that all they can focus on are a few insignificant typos. Get over it. It's a hot story that's well written. Appreciate it and hope he doesn't take too long to post his next story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

Sweet and loving along with being very erotic.

And I loved the ending, where they were going to be together as lovers.

Thanks for the read

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 11 years agoAuthor
Some feedback for my feedback

I rarely post my own remarks here because I feel it unfairly "pads" the number of comments on an authors story especially when they reply to all of them. But want to "pop in" and say a couple of things.

I appreciate all the flattering remarks and nothing gives me a bigger thrill than seeing my repeat fans keep following my work.

I also appreciate the people who "defend" me to negative comments but...

Understand everyone is entitled to their take and more importantly I specifically request feedback meaning I take bad with good.

@ Corey, saying the story was boring is your opinion, but as for "non-taboo" I'm thinking you stopped during the opening sequence between Ricky and his girlfriend. As I said in my authors note. I build things up The mom's aren't fucking in paragraph two of my stories.

To the couple of remarks on the typos. You are correct, although my grammar is never perfect this one was a mess. After the first remark something dawned on me and I went back and realized I submitted the incorrect draft that had not been fully edited. Carelessness on my part.

To "Scratching" Thank you for the long comment. I already addressed grammar, but as for this not being one of my best? Opinions will always vary, but know what? You are right. Not all stories are created equal. You referenced Becoming Mom's Lover and that story was certainly one of my best and my most difficult and really set a high bar.

If an author worries "will this one be as good or better?" we will stop writing. Some will always be better than others and every reader has different takes. For example "mama's boy" is one of my favs of my work but its the lowest scored of all my mother sons. It had a dark feel to it and that is what I enjoy.

I try to mix things up. But I appreciate your remark because whether you liked this or not your mentioning of my high standards shows you're a true fan and that's why you took this time. And personally I do feel this one had a rushed feeling to it, it was previously published in an anthology with other authors and had a word limit. I hope you find the next one more to your liking.

Thank you all for your remarks good and bad-even the guy who said this was my worst- and in closing let me point out the comment by autoplot. He is also an author here and has penned a couple of pretty good incest tales, Check him out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My favorite topic and a top notch story, too!

Lovecraft68, Mother/Son Incest is one of my favorite type stories. I'm really glad I ran across this one and I'm especially glad for you follow-up just before my comments. I will look for your other stories and certainly the Mother/Son Incest stories.

As for you own comments to the criticisms, I agree with you, not every story will be your very best work, but this one comes mighty close. I really enjoyed the opening scene with the new lover and the young man's impotence, well perhaps not "enjoyed" but it was certainly interesting reading. I like the whole story very much and I'll look forward to reading it again in a few months, good stories are always worth a second or third reading.

Lovefreely1993Lovefreely1993almost 11 years ago
mommy sex

I don't know why, but I've got this thing for stories about moms in the arms of their sons. This one has a really good plot and finish. Thank you so much for the great read!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 11 years ago
Awesome story

Nothing like a good mother-son romance to perk me up this week!

I love your stories and this worked out beautifully!

Reddead61Reddead61almost 11 years ago
Another great story

You never disappoint me. This is just another one of your great story's. I gotta say your one of my favourite authors

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
Terrific story

As always, well worth the read. Thanks.

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Very good! Loved it!

CoralcaybelizeCoralcaybelizealmost 11 years ago
Champion

Excellent read

HughJardHughJardalmost 11 years ago
excellent

an excellent read.

incestusincestusalmost 11 years ago
amazıng

amazıng story but ı would love ıt more ıf ıt was lıttle longer... anyway thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

As always your stories are great, one of the best writers on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely loved it! Pt. 2 perhaps?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"The Comfort of My Mother's Arms: - Ricky and Matron Mom - (Son and MOther)

One would think that with matron mom and her son Ricky being so damned love and sex starved--mom confesses to it being two years and her sex starved son for the eight months since he broke it off with Tine--that they would have at least, now that they've intentions of entering into a quasi-carnal, incestual affair, have wanted so much to consummate their affair--they didn't. Ricky got his dick wet in his matron mom's pussy, Ricky's highway of entry into the world, but he didn't do "the money shot". He pulled his wimpy pecker out and deposited his semen on his mom's stomach and near her tits!! What's that all about??

Matron mom said numerous times that she had wanted Ricky, but not once did she every commit to admitting how long she had wanted him!!

The story has some good dialogue by Ricky's mom, once the foreplay started. Ricky didn't have much to say though he mused in his head with various comparisons of his mom versus many of his fucks with Tina, and comparisons of his mom's various body parts with Melanie. Their actions seemed more to sate their sex urges and organsms with talk, blowjobs, handjobs, eating her pussy, sucking her tits and him blow his sperm on her body. The impression is their affair is not intended to be long-term, as their feelings and heart didn't have a sense of endearment, nor committment, nor deep-seeded love for each other. Of course, they do have passion for sex with the other, lust and greed to have orgasms and the feeling of the opposite gender's bodies.

The story lacks the efforts of an editor--many sentences with words missing, lots of missing punctuation, etc. The sex talk is hot and steamy, both by Melanie (whom I loved her character even though she is not a carnal, incestual partner), and Ricky's matron mom! Both ladies would make good lover's; Melanie if she was ever given the opportunity--I'm not suggesting she be a part of any incestual link-up between Ricky and his mom--and his matron mom if Ricky ever decides to consummate their sex and allow himself to become his mother's eternal soulmate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WHY

Why do all you so called authors always portray the young guy so shy and reluctant? If you knew anything about it you would know that any young stud would never be shy around a willing woman no matter who she is.it is just to fill a story because you don't know how to write it any other way. It shows a very immature and un knowlageable way of wrting.I write to and my name is OLDMAN. My password is messed up but this is to let you know who I am. Good story messed up by the way the young man is portrayed.

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 11 years agoAuthor
@ "Oldman"

Hello, always good to hear from another author. I appreciate you taking time to comment and understand the point you are making. There is no right or wrong way to write these stories only what our opinion is.

I will tell you why I write the way I write. Incest is the ultimate taboo. A line that is a huge deal to cross. The idea a son would eagerly accept mom's sudden advances cancels that taboo out. The dark and sexy breaking of the rules becomes "Yay mom wants to fuck!"

I feel the same when its the son chasing mom and she hesitates. Now again, that is my style and opinion and what I just described is popular with a lot of people and that's whats great about Lit. Something for everyone.

If you pop back in to read this I suggest you look at my story "Weekends with Laura" that is a more aggressive seduction so to speak. Thanks again for your comments.

FYHBFYHBalmost 11 years ago
Waiting for any additional part to follow.

I think I read your stories before but never have I been able to place myself in them like here. Thanks again and Yes I never leave a comment good or bad as anonymous, I do not hide or fear.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
nice romance, hot sex

I like how you built the sexual tension between them-nice ending too well done

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Loved it. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
wonderful as usual

you're stories are some of my favorites, thanks for another one.

snathsnathover 10 years ago
Nice one

Nice story, liked it; thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Theme

After reading some of your stories I have come to notice you like the sox and red polish . Now I don't know about the sox but I have always found long dark red nails to be a big turn on. Thanks for the time and effort you put in the stories, for those of us who are not as gifted in writing.

N.D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad.

A better than many others on the site effort (which is not saying a whole lot) even if it was a bit compressed as you've said because of a word limit. Personally I found that the Mom's dialog sounded just like a young guy would imagine them instead of what an actual woman would say in such a passionate scene. It's the difference between a well-fantasized taboo seduction and just another random porno scene where every female talks like a mindless porn starlet.

Someone has already pointed out the questionable choice of having the son pull out for a porn-style money shot ( I sense a theme here) when spraying her insides would have been far more suited to the whole taboo fantasy.

Also, if we could get less wordy descriptions about all the positioning and body geometry in exchange for more of a description of what the two of them are saying, feeling, seeing, smelling and such during their sex scene, it would be even more hot.

Most contributors on Lit are beyond hope, but you are one of the few who seem to have some actual ability to become better so I hope you take this in the spirit intended. Thanks for the story.

~ MPP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

nothing better than fucking your mom - sister - aunt - granny or daughter but long, drawn out descriptive sex scenes are so boring and a big turn off...don't need them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The wheel is turning.

You write very well on taboo and other subjects. Never had a Mom like that...but a widow with long legs and black hair nearly made it happen. Do you realize that most men prefer hairy pussy and the hairier the better. Now that some of the top stars are regrowing the muff perhaps writers will follow suit. I can honestly say and I'm much older than most, I guess, that shaved pussy does nothing for me, whereas a curl from the snatch does much much more.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 10 years ago
Another nice story.

Another great story again from one of my favourite authors here at Lit. However, it is flawed [but that's accepted]. I read and agree with some comments about poor grammar, missing words, and, suspect punctuation. The biggest error for me though was a point of 'continuity.' It was particularly irksome for me as I have a penchant for 'my mums' to be wearing nylons [and optional high-heels]. You very nicely described 'our mum' was wearing black nylons - yet it was glaringly obvious later, she, nor her date, neither did her son, take them off her. But sadly, they were no longer there.

Regards again from London.

@oldman - I'm sorry [not really], but I dont believe for a moment that you are a, 'writer.' Not here at Lit, of a dog-eared shopping list hanging from the side of your fridge; or even childishly on your bedroom wall with your favourite crayon. The little 'English' you displayed was appalling. I smiled at your boast [anonymously I noticed] and inwardly cringed when you used the wrong, 'to', instead of, 'too'. I suspect that if you actually write anything other than your name then it would make for a pretty poor read. It would not be a read that I would choose to tackle.

I think LOVECRAFT68 put you down too nicely, and was too diplomatic for you to grasp. I'm betting his subtlety went over your head. Do you know what? I know it did. By all means keep on dreaming...but don’t skip too many of your meds.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
another awesome story

great writing once again hope u add more chapters keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not lost your edge.

I don't beleive you...you can't have lost your edge! :-) Sure we all need to vent, but sometimes we all need the light and fluffness of stories like these. That's why they serve biscuits with steak. You enjoy the dark rich flamebroiled goodness; then you eat the hot and fluffy buttermilk biscuit. Yes...weird analogy. It's kind of my thing. Sue me. Anyway. Love your mom son stuff, mostly. A couple...not so much, but this one I really enjoyed! You see, there was an out for the son, and truth be told for the mother as well. Two people making deciscions rationally...as rational as you can be having that much to drink. Still I beleive my point is made. You get a #5 Gold Star from me! Sincerely, PB. :-)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"The Combort Of My Mother's Arms:" - Eighteen Year Old Son Rick(y) and Unnamed Widowed Matron Mother.

Having read this story first on June 29, 2013, also reading all the previous forty-two comments including mine, I decided to venture forth and see if there were any new or additional discoveries. No changes in my opinion from seventeen moths ago, but my comment at that time was somewhat skewered. The reason Ricky did not make the "money shot" was not his fault as he did attempt to fuck her, but to me, his efforts were fustratingly not done!! To paraphrase his matronly mother as he was "dipping his wick in the wax" his mother said "...fuck me hard, I want to feel your cum ON my stomach...:!!! What?? Can you believe that? And that's what the complete story is about--a drunkingly quick bout of foreplay, Ricky "dips his wick" foregoing the money shot and unloads on his mothers's stomach--at her request. Disappointing to say the least.

( L)ovecraft68 has written, for the most part, a very good story. However when a mother and son--or any blood-kin male and female relative--take the risk, possible exposure, societal repulsion and many legal difficulties--they will not fuck just for the sake of wasting the money shot, the most momentuous monent of their lives, by "feeling your cum on my stomach"!! That is NOT an incest story--that's a stroke story for the sake of pornography.

The characteer's play their roles, through the words and feelings of the writer, very well; he writes their dialogue to effect realism to the reader, as though their voices are nearby. Other than as discussed above, the story is rather sensual and erotic, not from an incest point, but for an older lady and her young non-related studmuffin!! They perform extremely well together; they make headway in curing their inhibitions of sex with another partner (from an incest perspective). Maybe they'll both now find comventional partners, Rick goes back with Melanie and his mom finds harmony with her friend Jack.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
well done

as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so hot

Never been better i am always dond of taboo stories since i wacthed the first taboo film. Kudos..

EltonBuddhaEltonBuddhaalmost 9 years ago
Hot story but below par compared to your other work.

I don't mean to pile on about the grammatical issues, but I came to these comments to see if I was the only one who winced my way through many of your not-quite sentences. I've loved very many of your stories, and admired your writing ability, and haven't stumbled on readability issues till this one. I'm impressed with your very open and honest responses to the critical comments. I do understand that this was an unpolished draft posted by mistake. You are a very fine writer who knows how to crank up the heat while maintaining a high level of linguistic style and true-to-life characterizations.

I have to add that I'm always amazed by readers who take offense at comments that point out weaknesses in the writing. I can only imagine these are middle school dropouts (or struggling middle schoolers!). If a band is playing a bunch of bad notes and their instruments are out of tune, doesn't it detract from your enjoyment of the music?

OK. End of rant. You are one of the most noteworthy writers on this site - make no mistake.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 9 years ago
Five Stars!

That's what I said!

LeonardZFLeonardZFover 8 years ago
As always

So fucking awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I AGREE WITH ELTONBUDDHA

Your efforts here are far above the good category. I have enjoyed many of your other works. I found quite a number of errors (for your stories). It became more understandable when I read that this was an accidental publishing of a draft. That is just what it read like to me. While I enjoyed some of your other stories a bit more I nonetheless found this readable, despite uncharacteristically flawed mechanics. In the interest of constructive criticism , I found the following questionable usages/passages:

Mom's way to pretty (mom’s) (too)

we were going too (to)

she had been fucking behind my back for. (INCOMPLETE THOUGHT)

head board ( headboard)

toe-nails (toenails)

Dad (dad)

god damn (goddamn)

my other arms (arm)

where your cumming (you’re)

wild cat (wildcat)

watched (her) mouth open

Opening wide (opening)

back though her (through)

While not exhaustive, this list points to many of the areas that you would doubtless have corrected in a future version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who give a fuck about the errors. Is this a english class. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great story! Keep it UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hooray for Love, not just Sex!

Fluff? Since when is real love just fluff? This is the kind of incest story I love; I hate the kind where the participants become just a pair of sexual organs. I had a terrific love affair with my own mother (all just fantasy), and it was most enjoyable. As far as your stylistic shortcomings, of course I noticed them, but they didn't hinder my pleasure in the rapture of the real lovemaking. And guess what--I'm an ex-English teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
like ! like! love!

beautifully written without being filthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good for you

enjoy your style of writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jeez!

I'll say one thing for you. You can screw up the English language about as well as anyone I've ever seen on this site. I can't believe you didn't learn English any better than you did while in school.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
beautifully done

well done. the best I read in a long time. every thing went along great. from the start to finish. keep writing.

shadowofallshadowofallover 3 years ago
Loved it

Well written great connection between the characters. Keep up the good work.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Good story, but I feel they both need to fuck others. He needs a relationship with someone his own age. She's not going to be around forever. Maybe he'd like to get married and have some normal children. No deformities like could happen if she had his. Babies that could call her Grandma, not a 40 to 50 year old mommy; 70 years old when they enter high-school.

Thanks for sharing.

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 2 years ago

I loved the story. Well written and just the right amount of build up. You really do have a wonderful imagination. I hope you never quit writing. I gave the story 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟..p.s. I also like how you have the mom to doll herself up to go out with another guy or clubbing to make the son jealous inorder for the mother to gauge if the son is into her or whatnot...😉

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Would have liked to see him get back with Melanie. She sounded really kind, and super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I though it was very good, would love to read more like it.

Richard

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mother/son incest love stories, this is one of the most tender, honest and sincere fictional love stories I have read. Although the loss of a usband and father was painful, mother and son I known each other forever. Throughout his life, his mother treated him as a man instead of a child. Likewise, he treated his mother as a woman and friend instread of a housekeeper, maid, cook and driver. The strong relationship between mother and son is how I would expect a real life mother/son incestuous love and life would be like.

TartisdriverTartisdriverover 1 year ago

I wish I had a mother like that

perejohn41perejohn4110 months ago

Five stars, without a doubt. I’m just an old softy for a love story with a good amount of sex thrown in. I can, like a lot of guys I am sure, remember my mom and how many times I made myself cum thinking about her desirable body. Mom was a beauty. Her face was so young looking and her body so desirable. Mom had a great figure, big breasts (44DD, I checked!), a narrow waist and flailing hips. Her legs were beautifully shaped because she wore heels everyday. I loved her and wanted her but was afraid to make that move. She was very prim and proper around me, never showing anything, much to my regret.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

This is what I'm used to reading from you good story

August83August836 months ago

You're the best author on here. I've read most of your stories and always look forward to new ones. What makes me appreciate your talent even more is the fact you're a Rhode Islander like myself (Huge Lovecraft fan, I visit him regularly). Some of the greatest authors ever came out of our little corner of the country...Keep up the great work. 5 stars across the board.

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

Mother/son love affair is tender and heartwarming. She performed as a mother should, taking care of her son. I would have liked him to complete the successful transformation by successfully having a good romp with Melanie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22226 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...