All Comments on 'The Devil's Pact Pt. 15'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

The problem with this is consistency. It’s inconceivable that these perverts would limit themselves to adults and you know it.

Before you set us a steaming pile of shit to eat, take a few bites yourself.

The level of sadism that you bring to this is nothing less than Marquis De Sade and his novel about the year of torture in which women, well, teenagers were forced to shit in a privy that was lined with glue, then a hot poker shoved up their ass causing them to jump and a perfect ring of flesh remained on the seat. Or how a girl was impregnated, and after giving birth, blinded and put into a room filled with hot coals and she was forced to find her crying child. Boys who are castrated. Maimed. Buggered. The list goes on.

This is the world you’ve created. Evil upon evil and no force to withstand it. Rape. Torture. Degradation. Forced incest. All basic morality is gone but you expect us to believe that they wouldn’t harm a child because they will obey THAT LAW?

Dude, i get you are a shitty author that has never improved. You’re probably a closet pedo and a rapist; but I truly doubt you are as dumb as you think we are.

This is NOT erotic. Reading about women who have trains run on them isnt erotic. Reading about a bitch who delights in making other men and women swallow her piss and eat her shit is not erotic. Reading about people who are so depraved that raping their family is commendable is NOT erotic.

It isn’t even interesting. And unlike your characters, makes me angry enough to hope you contract stage 4 pancreatic cancer and you live the rest of your miserable life in pain and agony. I hope your family abandons you. Your wife cheats on you. Your children disown you and your dog chews your favourite shows before taking a massive shit on your favourite bedsheet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reported above comment. Hell, if you don't like the premise, go find another author to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reported absuive comment. The story adhered to all rules of the site regarding character ages...

Don't like, don't read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my first erotic story ever read and I love it thank you for this awesome story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES