The Devil's Pact Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room filled with the sounds of women cumming, a beautiful symphony of sighs and moans and gasps, and even the occasional squeal. They all merged together, my own voice adding to the bliss. And the smell...

I cold have died and gone to heaven.

All our musk filled the room into a heady smell of horny cunt. I wasn't going to last long on Bonnie's tongue. Her amazing tongue stud slid faster and faster through my pussy's folds, teasing me, driving me wild with delight.

"Shit!" Antsy screamed as she came on my little sister's mouth. "Shit, shit, shit, you little imp. Fuck, that's good!"

I gripped Boonie's purple hair and gasped, "Yes, yes. Mmm, this is how you have a bridal dress fitting."

"A lesbian orgy with your bridesmaids," gasped Missy. "Ooh, this is so wicked. I can't wait for the wedding."

Alice let out a groaning grunt, her eyes fluttering as she heaved on Shannon's licking tongue. My lover gasped as she came, bucking hard. Her eyes met mine, bursting with desire for me. She hungered for me. I loved it. I drank it in.

"Mary!" she gasped.

Her moans sent me screaming over the edge into my orgasm. I creamed Bonnie's eager lips. I writhed and gasped, staring at Alice as she against my older sister's mouth. My stomach doubled over. Wicked bliss fired through me. Bonnie kept licking until all my juices were gone.

"Well, you're all clean," a breathless Bonnie beamed. She held up my satin panties for me to step into.

"I feel so dirty though," I giggled.

Bonnie licked her lips as I stepped into my panties. She pulled the satin up my legs and seated the cloth against my pussy. The material felt cool against my vulva. I glanced in the mirror, twisted my hips, and loved the way the panties clung to my ass. Then Bonnie slipped on the lacy garter belt and carefully pulled up the white hoses, hooking them to the garter. Next came the heels. She slipped them onto my feet, her touch sending wicked tingles up my thighs.

Antsy catcalled, "My brother is a lucky guy!"

"You look so sexy, Mary," Missy said in awe, her face stained with Antsy's juices.

Alice had a dreamy look in her face. What was she thinking about? Her own wedding? I knew she was having problems in her marriage to Dean, and I wondered how it was going. She seemed so happy when they were married last November, so it was sad that six month's later she was disappointed in her marriage. She even confided in me that she cheated on her husband and almost left Dean for her yoga instructor.

Unfortunately for Alice, the yoga instructor was cheating on her.

Of course, Alice was cheating on Dean with me. I frowned at that thought. Was it cheating, really? We were just two friends giving comfort to each other. Alice needed some intimacy that she wasn't getting from Dean, and I was happy to fill that void for her.

People called it friends with benefits.

As I pondered my friend's marriage, I donned my wedding dress. It was strapless, the bodice covered in white lace that then wrapped diagonally around my torso until it reached the skirt. The skirt was made of a beautiful, ruffled fabric, that fell in many tiers, giving the skirt an elegant, bell shape. Finally, Bonnie set the veil on my head, a simple, white gauze that fell about my shoulders and covered my cleavage.

I stared at myself in the mirror and grew misty-eyed. I was so happy. Joy squeezed my heart. I couldn't wait for my wedding day. I wanted Mark to see just how beautiful I was. I pictured the bouquet of white snapdragons and daisies, pink orchids, and with a few deep-purple anemone for a splash of vibrancy in my hand. I imagined Dad walking me down the aisle amid the wildflower meadow on the slopes of Mount Rainier. And I conjured the happy look in Mark's blue eyes and the boyish grin would be painted across his face.

And unlike my whore of a mother, I would never leave my husband and family.

* * *

Mark Glassner

I came a fourth time down Desiree's hungry throat as I exited the highway onto Meridian. The engine threatened to stall as she bolted up, licking her lips. Cum leaked down her chin, reaching for her throat. Damn, she looked sexy.

I shifted down to third gear as I followed my bodyguards onto Meridian. I loved the traffic merging out of our way. And red lights didn't matter either when you had a police escort. We sped through the busy traffic of South Hill. Bliss beat through me.

"Four cums," Alison chortled. "Damn, you worked that mouth. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, mi Sirenita."

A few minutes later, we were home, driving past the gathered news vans and paparazzi. Cameras flashed as I followed my escort past the bodyguards on duty at the entrance to the cul-de-sac, keeping out the media. The escort cars pulled off before the houses serving as their barracks while I kept going to the end of the street and the house that once belonged to Brandon Fitzsimmons.

But now it was all mine.

Jessica was waiting for me when I walked into the house. She wore her slutty, office-lady outfit: very short miniskirt; sheer, white blouse that you could see her breasts and nipples through; and thigh-high, black stockings. About her neck was a gold choker set with sapphires spelling her name.

"Master, there are several interview requests. The Morning Show would like you to fly out to New York next week as well as several other interviews that can be done by satellite."

I grinned, loving the attention. "Okay, set them up."

"And then there's this news report," Jessica said, reading from her notes. "The Altgrave August Alfred Bernard was found murdered last night in his home in Cologne, Germany. They say he had been dead almost a day before he was found."

My blood went cold. The Altgrave possessed one of the three copies of the Magics of the Witch of Endor. "Suspects?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"None," Jessica answered.

I sighed. Fucking Brandon Fitzsimmons. "Tip the authorities in Germany about Brandon Fitzsimmons," I ordered. "The bastard most have the book now."

Who would have thought that Desiree's husband would be capable of murder. A chill went through my body as I remembered the harmless, fat, balding man whose wife I claimed and house I took. What else was he capable of? And the book was dangerous. It told a person how to summon the Devil. What if Brandon made his own Pact? That would not be good. It would be another problem Mary and I would have to deal with.

"Anything going on tomorrow?" I asked Jessica, fearing any bad news.

"Um, no sir," Jessica answered after glancing at her notes. "Would you like to me to set up some interviews tomorrow morning? Perhaps after you and Mistress get back from jogging?"

"Yeah, sure. But nothing after that. A nice, peaceful day would be swell." I could spend some time with Mary. She wanted to watch some TV show called Once Upon a Time. Some Fairy Tail bullshit she just got into. But the company would be pleasant at least.

Chasity, dressed like a sexy cop, walked into the living room and stood before me. She and Noel ran the bodyguards. "Master, I have an update on Lana and Chantelle."

"What?" I asked, excitement beating in my heart. Lana and Chantelle were a pair of fun girls. They had just gotten married when Mary and I met them on their honeymoon and we just had to have them. They were our sluts, but vanished on their honeymoon. I hadn't heard from them in over a week.

"They were staying at a cheap motel in Seattle for a week," Chasity answered, consulting her notes. "The, uh, Rain City Motel, until Friday morning. There has been no activity on their credit card since then. They have not been back to their house in DuPont, and none of their friends or family have heard from them since they left on their honeymoon. Lana's mom told me they were expected home over a week ago. The, um, fourteenth of June."

I frowned. "Chantelle texted Mary and said they were on their honeymoon until last Friday." I Frowned, thinking. "That would be, what, the twenty-first?"

Chasity nodded.

"So, Chantelle lied to us?" The nuns did get to them. Fuck.

"I don't know, Master," Chasity apologized. "That's just what Lana's mom said. She hasn't heard from Lana or Chantelle. She filed a missing person report on them with the DuPont police department. I'm sorry I don't have better news, I'll keep searching for them."

I nodded, hating the bad news. My eyes flicked from Chasity, looking scrumptious in her slutty cop's uniform, to Jessica perched on the arm of the recliner, her legs folded, clad in her stockings while she talked on the phone, setting up those new interviews.

My cock stirred. I needed a distraction. Thank god I had my sluts.

"Jessica, hang up. Master needs to fuck you two naughty sluts."

"Yes, sir," Jessica beamed, lowering her phone and swiping it off without a word to the person on the other end. She stood, stretching her caramel-skinned body, running a hand through her honey-brown hair as she walked over to Chasity. My cop slut shook loose her long, blonde hair out of her bun, the golden curls falling about her shoulders. Chasity smiled, grabbed Jessica, and kissed her fellow slut on the lips hard.

I stood up and pulled of my shirt. Jessica broke the kiss and let out a purring moan as she eyed my chest. "Master, you are looking fitter and fitter."

"I know," Chasity purred, reaching her hand out to run it across my chest. "Your jogging has really paid off, Master."

I pulled both sluts to me, savoring their soft bodies pressing against me and kissed them each on the lips. I slid my hand down and squeezed both their asses as their hot lips nibbled on mine, their bodies swaying. Two hands rubbed at my hard cock in my fly.

"Tops off ladies, but leave the skirts."

"Yes, Master," both ladies purred as they stepped back.

Chasity smirked as she unbuttoned her slutty cops blouse. In seconds, her lovely breasts spilled out, nipples hard. Jessica's blouse fell open, her perky tits topped with dark nipples begging to be sucked.

So I did.

I bent down and sucked on her nipple. Jessica shuddered as I worried and played with her nipple. Chasity, not to be left out, rubbed her breasts on the other side of me. I popped my mouth of Jessica's nipple and latched onto Chasity's pink nub.

"Ooh, Master," moaned Chasity.

"Mmm, I'll take care of your cock, Master," Jessica purred in my ear, her hand massaging my cock.

"Yes," Chasity agreed.

Jessica slipped to the floor and fished my cock out of my pants. I moaned about Chasity's nipple as Jessica sucked my cock into her delightful mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, her tongue dancing. Bliss washed up my dick. I sucked harder on Chasity's nipple as Jessica lavished my cock with her hungry mouth

"Fucking slut," I grunted as I switched nipples to suck on.

I ran my fingers through Jessica's silky hair, pulling her mouth farther down my cock. She didn't resist. I nipped Chasity's nipple as I forced my cock down Jessica's throat. I entered her tight, constricting esophagus, savoring the way Jessica swallowed to massage my cock.

"Please him, slut," Chasity groaned, humping against my hip.

My jeans slipped down and her hot cunt pressed on my hip. She undulated, smearing juices on my thigh as I suckled on her breast. I groaned around her nipple, savoring her dripping snatch and Jessica's mouth sucking on my dick.

My neck ached. It was awkward standing half-bent over, even if it let me suck on her wonderful nipple. I popped my mouth off her nipple and looked into Chasity's eyes. "On your back, slut!"

"Yes sir," Chasity moaned.

She pried her hot cunt from my thigh and moved before me. She stretched out on the carpet, her skirt bunched around her waist, her legs spread wide apart. She looked so sexy in her thigh-high black boots. And her pussy was a pink gash begging to be fucked.

I pulled my cock out of Jessica's mouth. "Sit on her face, Slut."

"Yes, sir!"

"Oh yes, Jessica," Chasity moaned. "Let me eat that sweet pussy."

Jessica hiked her skirt as she hurried to Chasity. Her naked, caramel ass appeared before she turned around to face me. She lowered her cunt down to Chasity's eager mouth and moaned as the cop-slut ran her tongue through Jessica's fat pussy lips.

"Damn, that is hot," I groaned, stroking my dick.

"Fuck her cunt, Master," Jessica purred as she stroked Chasity's dripping pussy. Jessica shoved a pair of fingers into Chasity's twat. "She is dripping wet for you."

"I am," moaned Chasity, muffled by Jessica's twat.

I grabbed a couch cushion before I fell to my knees between Chasity's thighs, I lifted her ass and shoved the pillow beneath her, lining her pink hole with my hard cock. Jessica grinned and grabbed my dick, guiding me to Jessica's tight hole.

"Fuck her, Master."

I kissed Jessica hard on the mouth as I thrust my cock into Chasity's wet depths. She was tight and velvety smooth. I groaned into Jessica's mouth as I fucked Chasity hard. I broke the kiss and threw Chasity's legs over my shoulders.

Her pussy grew even tighter on my cock.

"Ooh, she loves it, Master," Jessica gasped, her soft-brown eyes flashing as she rubbed her pussy on Chasity's eager mouth.

Jessica's caramel breasts heaved in pleasure. I bent over and captured a dark nipples as I fucked Chasity's tight cunt. I sucked and nibbled on Jessica's nipple, my hands roaming her bodies. Chasity's legs slipped off my shoulders and wrapped about my waist, the slut bucking into me, her cunt gripping my cock.

"Mmm, that feels so nice, Master," Jessica moaned.

The front door banged open. "Master?" an excited Korina called. "Where are you, Master?"

Chapter Four

An expectant hush fell over the room as the Holy Slut Korina proclaimed her blessed news: the Living God had conceived a child, the first demigod.

--The Gospel of April 28:37

Korina Stavros

Excitement bubbled in my chest as I rushed into the living room, Dr. Willow right behind me. I had bounced in my seat the entire car ride from the hospital back home while Dr. Willow giggled as she drove the car, the Native American slut sharing my beaming smile.

I had the most wonderful news to tell Master. Everything wonderful was happening all at once. Yesterday, the doctor said I could stop wearing my sling--my shot arm was almost fully healed and only a puckered scar remained. And now today Dr. Willow confirmed my suspicion. I let out a pleased giggled as Master released Jessica's nipple, unable to contain my delight.

Jessica moaned in disappointment.

Dr. Willow giggled beside me. She was Master and Mistress's doctor slut, an OB/Gyn who was thrilled to serve. Not only was she caring for poor Karen and the swiftly growing fetus in her womb, but she also ran Mistress's charity, the Women's Health Organization for Reproductive Empowerment.

"Is it about the clinic?" Master asked.

Dr. Willow shook her head. "No, Sir. Though that is going well. The funding from Mr. Prescott is secure. The $13.5 million will go a long way towards Mistress's naughty plan."

"Plus, we're laundering it back to you, Master," Jessica added.

"No more robbing banks," Master said and then let out a mock sigh. "Now we're legit."

I giggled, my news aching to burst out of me. I had to tell him. "Master!" I squealed as I knelt down beside him, his hips still pumping away, ramming his dick deep into Chasity's cunt. I threw my arms around his neck. "It's wonderful, Master!"

Then I kissed him.

His right arm went around me, pulling me to his side as I clung to him. He groaned into the kiss, Chasity's cunt pleasing him. He never stopped fucking the blonde slut. And I wouldn't want him to. He needed his relief.

"What're you so excited about?" he asked after breaking the kiss.

"I'm pregnant, Master!" I squealed again. "We made a baby!"

Master's jaw dropped. He stopped fucking Chasity. Then he glanced at Willow.

"It's not a Lilith baby or anything, Master," Willow answered.

I squirmed. Karen's baby, planted in her womb by the filthy demon Lilith, grew seven times as fast as it should. It left her lying almost in a coma at the hospital. I touched my stomach, glad my baby wasn't growing so swiftly.

"I put Korina's date of conception at June ninth, sixteen days ago," Willow continued.

"The hotel in Seattle," I giggled. "Or the night before during the orgy."

Master smiled fondly. That was the night he proposed to Mistress. Then we had a wild orgy at the Sky City Restaurant where I used to work as a waitress along with Xiu and Fiona. Master kept the three of us as his sex slaves, his sluts. It was such a wonderful night.

Chantelle and Lana were with us that night. I wonder when they would get back. They were a wild couple and it would be so hot to please them again.

"I'm going to be a dad?" Master gaped, the news finally sinking in. Then resolve crossed his face like he made a silent promise to himself. Probably not to be abusive like his deceased father. His hand stroked my face and I shuddered before he kissed my lips.

It was a wonderful kiss and left me breathless when he broke it.

"I love you, Korina. Not as much as I love Mary, but I love you."

My heart ached. Tears misted my eyes and fell down my cheeks. It was such a beautiful thing to say. "I love you, too, Master."

The front door opened and Missy's excited voice exclaimed, "...that was so hot, Antsy."

"I guess Mary's back," Master said.

I turned to see Mistress, Missy and Antsy stride into the living room. I beamed at Mistress, then a sudden fear shot through me. Would she be happy that I was pregnant? She wasn't pregnant. What if she wanted to have Master's child first?

It was her right as his lover.

"I see you're as horny as ever, big bro," Antsy said, rolling her eyes.

Missy rolled her eyes, too. "You're almost as bad as Damien and his math teacher."

Damien was Missy's boyfriend and the math teacher was Damien's sex slave, Mrs. Corra. Master was kind enough to give both he and Mary's family members sex slaves. Missy had Dawn, a girl who used to bully her.

Now Missy had fun making Dawn do the most wicked acts.

Mark pulled his dick out of Chasity's cunt and stood up. He pulled me to my feet and put his arm around my shoulder. Then with his other arm, he pulled Mistress to him. I bit my lip as I slipped my arm around her waist.

"We have some news," Master said.

Mistress glanced at me and then her green eyes widened. "You're pregnant."

"How did you know?" Master said while I waited for her answer.

"Woman's intuition," Mistress answered mysteriously.

"I texted her," Willow answered. Mistress shot her a look that promised Willow was in store for a spanking.

Then Mistress turned to me. I tensed, staring into her face, fearing her reaction. Would she spank me, too, for conceiving a child with Master? Her hand reached out, her fingers stroking my cheek, brushing my tear stains.

"I'm so happy for you, Korina."

I let out a huge sigh. "I thought you might be mad, Mistress."

"Geez, bro, are your firing silver bullets out of that horny cock?" Antsy asked. "You knocked her up on the first go. It was all in the text."

"Guess I was the last one to find out I'm going to be a dad." Then he leered at his sister. "Well, let's hope I didn't fire a silver bullet into your little pussy."

Antsy laughed then glared mockingly at Master. "You better not have. I'll be very mad if you knocked me up, Mark!"

"I'm so glad you're not mad, Mistress," I said.

Mistress shook her head. "I'm just jealous you get to have Mark's child before me." She took my hand. "Mark, you might want to finish Chasity off, she looks so eager to have your dick back in her. I'll take care of our expectant mother here."

Master laughed and knelt back down. Chasity moaned as Master slammed his dick back into her. Her breasts swayed as she rocked her hips into him. I watched as Mistress led me to the couch and pushed me down. She knelt before me and spread my legs wide apart.

123456...8