The Fisherman and his Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim replied, "I can get both at once, I want the full experience of seeing what appears when I do."

He took a knee in front of her, reached around to the other zipper, and said, "Well, here goes a first, me and Lori naked and alone."

He pulled them down simultaneously, and he was right, her shorts just opened up like a blooming flower would, then they pretty much came down on their own too. Then he was right in front of her pussy already feeling some wetness.

She was pretty quick to get naked, so that and the first effects of the Molly gave him the courage to just go right for her clit, why mess around with any other kind of foreplay. She felt the tip of his tongue make contact and it sent a chill down her spine. This was kind of sudden, but she knew that the games were over, and she too was ready to get down to business.

She stood there naked as he worked her pussy until she had her hands down and held his head with them, and she was starting to get verbal. He knew it was safe then to pull back and went for the big blanket in the car.

They were so fucked up and horny by then. She entertained herself as she stood there naked and waiting. She watched his cute butt as he carefully picked his way through some tree roots and then a little gravel from the road. Ether one could hurt a stoned and naked barefooted guy. He leaned over the trunk, and she saw his ball sack was extra tight and knew what she was going to see when he turned around. He tip-toed back, this time she was focused on the long hard rod protruding from his groin. As far as she was concerned, there is no better view of a guy than him naked and with a stiff cock, and this was a big one.

It was what she had yearned for years, and could now have it, and not just to gaze at and dream about later. This was her first good view of it in daylight, she wanted it badly, and if she had had panties on they would have been soaked.

The talking part was over, this was happening! She again thought about the pass she gave Bill. Thought that if she just gave and received oral it would be about the same as the pass she gave to him. So she helped him spread the blanket under a tree. She looked at him and pointed to the blanket, he understood that signal and laid back with his cock in the air. She got down next to him and carefully swung her leg over him, and presented her pussy to him as she took his cock. Likewise, she loved his skills down below on her, and couldn't wait to get his cock in her mouth. But she mostly wanted his cock deep inside her vagina and bad.

Lori was then trying to impress him with her skills. She was not as good as his wife with a cock, but she could hold a cock in her throat as long as the best of them. His cock was in her throat when she came the first time, it was deep in her throat, and she had to reject it, but just till she got through the big "O" he gave her. That orgasm felt even bigger with the help of the pot and Molly. He got her off a second time before she took his shot. It was the first strange cum she had since she was single, and the fact that it came from Jim made the taste of it so special to her. She took his cum just like Cassie did her husband's, she took all of it and did not hesitate to swallow it either.

They were laying on their backs when she noticed he was just as hard as when they started the oral. She was trying not to look and tempt herself, if she fucked him it would be her first cheat. But she had not fucked a guy on Molly in years, but remembering the difference it would make, made her want him all the more.

Once they both got their breath she climbed on him of course and got no objections. She likes it on top, and in this case, she was looking down at Jim's body and all his muscle groups. He was focused on her breasts, not as big as his wife's but they weren't his wife's, that more than made up for the difference. Her breasts bounced a little less, but her nipples were a little perkier. Overall fucking her was like fucking a model, and in a way it was, she had done some in fashion school. He made a note of her perky nipples because he always wanted to nibble them. She took it easy on him, she wanted to get off, but knew she had plenty of time, he was rock hard, and not going to cum anytime soon.

Lori had wanted to fuck him ever since they lived across the street, and he felt so good inside her. She was glad she took the Molly so she could not feel guilt, at least not in the present, and just enjoy the ride and the view. His view was not bad either, his hard cock going inside this long-legged blond's tight pussy. The feedback she could not contain was making things even better. She said things like, "Oh Jim, this is such a bad thing we are doing, but it had to be, I wanted you so bad. Your cock feels like it was made special for my pussy." That was followed by typical moans and repeating of "Yes, Fuck me!" She said that, even though it was her that was in control.

She finally got enough of doing the work, and before they changed places they just laid next to each other again They got their breath, mostly her, and then they were back in a mellow stage. They took time to just make out, kissing, and nibbling all the places they wanted to nibble for years.

When it was his turn to take her, he could not believe this tanned blue-eyed blond, with her long hair partly covering her breasts was going to be his. Lori was more than ready and opened up those long model legs he always admired. She just could not wait to feel him inside her, and felt it in her body as she watched him moving toward her. She was not absent of thought as to the ramifications though, she knew this was a life-changer, but it was too late to go back. Jim did not think at all about the guilt factor, he just wanted to fuck her, and be intimate with her. She then pulled her legs back further and opened them wider, this opened up her labia and gave him a preview of her hole as she waited for him to enter it.

Being a muscular guy she almost expected him to be aggressive and fuck her hard from the beginning. He was not like that, he was tender and was not done making out with her. He was a good lover, so far, better than Bill, but you tend to get in a rut sexually with a spouse. She thought maybe it used to be this good with her husband, she remembered it as better.

It was good sex, she judged it not so much by the way his cock felt in her, but by the way, he treated her, he looked into her eyes like she remembered Bill doing when they first became lovers. I guess that is why people give into cheating the most, something new or fresh. In her case, or their case I guess you can say it had the joy of being new for them. The excitement of it being someone new that they were so fond of, and not a one-night stand with a stranger. Deep down they knew they were going to have to deal with it in some way later, but why not let Molly do its job and just file it, and think about it then. At the very least, it was a secret to keep for life, an awful lot of marriages survive infidelity, but few survive a confession.

They fucked for quite a while with him on top, she had her legs wrapped around him so tight as he did, that she lost some feeling in them. She also dug her nails in his back and was worried she was leaving marks. They had more time as they did not have the long hike as part of their trip, so they used it.

They took a break, and just sat and hydrated, important for Molly. Lori wanted more, or she would probably say Molly and Lori wanted more, it just had that effect on her. It made her not be able to get enough in many ways. She looked at Jim and thought, there are things that she had done in college that she does not do with Bill, and even other things she had not asked him to do. She felt comfortable asking him for one and did by saying, "You gave my pussy a good workout, I have another hole close to it, I have not used it for sex since college?"

He was surprised, Cassie always told him his cock was too big, but he knew she just was not fond of anal. But what guy does not want a tight ass to fuck now and then.

Lori surprised herself, but he was so tender with her why not. She laid down, Jim got some clothes to put under her tummy, and he started eating her ass out to get it lubed, even spitting on it and working it in.

Like when he started fucking her vagina, he was very tender as he entered her ass. His knob felt so good in such a tight space. But he was careful not to give her too much too soon. It was enjoyable for both of them, but he was ready to cum pretty quick from it.

Since it was her ass he was in, he told her he was ready to cum this time and she told him to cum on her. Lori rolled over for it, as for her, it is not the feeling of the cum on her skin she likes so much. She likes watching her lover finish himself off and seeing the look on his face, and how it looks as it comes out of his pee hole. It's just a kink of hers, she likes to watch Bill cum and pee and had considered asking him to pee on her before.

She was laying there with his cum all over her chest, and he told her that he would get some water and clean her up as soon as he took a piss.

This was her big chance to request something she always wondered about, she said, "Oh No, you are not going to put cold water on me, I have an idea."

She took him by the hand and to a rock sitting on the shore where she sat down, her bare ass on the rock. She looked so sexy leaning back like that covered with his cum. Lori could not believe she had the nerve to but said, "OK Big Boy, instead of cold water, you can use warm pee to rinse this cum off of me. I know that is a very strange request from a girl, even from one on Molly, but I can explain. What planted the seed for me to wonder what it would feel like involved both you and Bill. It was on one of our first trips here and our first time seeing each other nude. We had so much fun, and drank way too much, especially you and Bill. We were by the fire, and you got up to go pee but were so drunk you whipped it out and made it just a few steps from the campfire. You let loose only about half turned, and, that I think was my first look at your penis as you peed."

"We drank again the next night, and the more you two drank the less you traveled from the fire to go. I still remember that eventually, you were so drunk you did not even leave the fire. You just dropped your shorts and tried to move your chair out of the way so you could just turn and pee right there. Your shorts caused you to trip, and was laying on the ground with your naked bottom showing, we laughed but were also concerned thinking maybe you blacked out from too much alcohol."

"Bill was too fucked up to help, so Cassie and I struggled to get you up as Bill teased you about it. Trying to help you put me in close contact with your sex, and I liked that. Bill kept riding you, and Cassie and I joined in teasing you. So to protest you just kicked your shorts off the rest of the way, and pulled off your shirt. In humor, you stood there naked and holding your dick like a fire hose and pretended to be trying to put out the fire. I got a good look of you naked as you stood there. I liked looking at your cute butt, and all your muscles, but focused on your penis and the warm pee coming out of it. Yes, I have been thinking about you for what seems like forever."

"Well, that was more than just a good laugh for me. I still have a vivid memory of seeing your ripped body and your penis in the light from the fire as your pee exited its hole. I was pretty drunk myself and watching you got me so hot. Not only that, but I guess if it had been just you and me, I might have stripped with you. Cassie got you your shorts, but you were still protesting, and would not put them on, just sat there the only one naked, and drank until you almost fell out of the chair. We were afraid you might fall in the fire, and it took all three of us to get you to the tent. Bill being drunk too, struggled to unzip the tent, as Cassie and I had our hands full. I now confess that the partial boner you were showing in the dark tent was my fault. I could not resist getting a little feel as we got you through the opening, My God, I've wanted to fuck you for a long time!"

Jim was shocked that she remembered all that, and felt that way back then. But he was so drunk during it, that he did not remember it in such detail. But he was not going to pass on a chance to do something some guys like to do. So he grabbed his cock before it got too hard for him to pee from her story. He let it go and she watched his stream like when they were drinking at the campsite.

But this time she saw it up close from her new favorite cock. This time she felt the warm urine hit her as she watched. It was so much different and seemed warmer than the cumshot she had just taken that he was rinsing off. As he finished she motioned for him to come close, she pulled him in as he finished, some of his urine was hitting her lips, and some even went in her mouth. It did not matter, watching this made her just have to suck his cock some more. In less than a minute she had it hard again, she just loved his cock in all of her orifices, she always thought she would.

She was well on her way to extracting some more cum from him when nature called for her. She stopped to tell him, "Sorry now I have to go pee, and I have to pee now!"

Jim said, "Oh no, you are not going to piss in the woods or lake, not after you let me pee on you, you will straddle me and piss on my chest so I can watch and feel it."

It was a strange turn of events for even Lori, and she started it. Strangely it did not sound like a sexy thing to do for her, she did not like peeing in front of even Bill. But Jim was leaning back on the rock looking so fucking hot as he was ready and waiting.

Turns out that the only turn-on for her was seeing the look on his face of amazement when her super stream of piss came rushing out of her urethra much quicker than for a man.

In Jim's case, he always thought Cassie's stream sounded like a waterfall when he would hear her evacuate her bladder, but now he was a witness and the target. Truth is, a woman's urine has less plumbing to go through on the way out. He was laying there with a puddle of piss on his flat stomach and could feel it running down both sides of his manhood and running into the crack of his ass. Other than that it was a good experience, but for some reason, they both were laughing. Lori had to speak, "Wow Jim, I can believe the fact that we fucked that much, as it is something I think we have both wanted for a long time. But it is hard to believe we just pissed on each other, 'Blame It On Molly' I guess!"

He did not respond, he just stood up, took her hand and they walked in the water to rinse off. The cool water took a toll on his hardon, which had lasted through the pissing contest. But the lust both of them had, was still evident, and they stood in knee-deep water and kissed each other. There is something so freeing about being naked outdoors even when you are straight, but being fucked up and the feeling of the gentle breeze coming across the water drying their bodies was extra special.

Lori felt his erection growing back, but before she could get down to take it in her mouth, Jim had other ideas or an idea that is. He had been hugging her from behind and cupping her breasts when he felt his cock trying to find her opening. Lori could feel it too of course and put her one leg up on a rock beside them. This spread her legs just enough to allow him in her pussy. He reached around with both hands, one was holding her by a breast, the other was holding her groin area, and he found her clit with his fingers. Neither of them had ever attempted fucking from behind in this way, but it was working.

Lori was soon feeling it, "Fuck Jim, you feel so good in me again, it's a good thing we are no longer neighbors I would be all over you. It would be up to you to keep it from becoming a torrid affair."

She came soon after that, and he was then holding her up by her ass as he stroked her harder to try to get off yet again. The Molly made him feel like a sexual superman that could fuck over and over again. Lori just loved feeling him holding her like that as she held on to him, and admired his strength and build. When he finally got off, it felt like no other cumshot he ever gave, he was peaking on Molly. Lori was close to the same place, she felt his cum hit her walls like she remembered it felt in her college years.

They rinsed again and ended up back on the blanket to dry out so they could get back. They wanted each other still but knew they could not do anything that would make them need to rinse again. Jim did something then that was a first for him, he started another 69 sessions. What was different was he never ate a girl out that he had recently cummed in. But the taste they had were mixed with the taste of her juices and he sucked up every bit he could. It probably helped that she was sucking his cock at the same time, a cock that was probably going to feel some wear the next day just like her pussy and asshole.

He got her off right away, but it took him longer, and her a lot more work. Finally, she got the finite amount of cum his body had left to offer.

They knew there would be late getting back, but they were more concerned about the state of mind they would be in when they got there!

Jim and Lori were the last ones to get back, and they were still extremely fucked up from the Molly. When they pulled in the first person they saw was Cassie hurrying to put her tiny bikini top on, she had it off so she could tease him with her big breasts, telling Bill it was still wet. In truth, she had not given up trying to get Bill to fuck her and was still working on him. Bill was cooking up some burgers on the grate over the campfire in only his shorts, he wanted her to see that in his own way he was pretty fit, he had a very low muscle to fat ratio.

It was just starting to get dark. Lori and Jim were trying their best to act normal, they may have fooled Cassie who was bouncing around her breasts right along with the rest of her like she herself was high. Bill could tell that Jim and Lori were fucked up and had a good idea of what. What could he do though, he figured if she gave him the right signals he would fuck her, why not he is a guy. She promised not to ask him anything, so he had to take the same course. He did know that almost all the illegal drugs she has taken with him had caused her to fuck or want to fuck. So far she had not even touched him other than a peck on the cheek to say Hello!

They had the burgers and Lori struggled to get hers down, Jame too, the Molly only makes you thirsty. It is not like pot and does not come with increasing your appetite, called the munchies. Not much went down that night, they did smoke a little pot and have some drinks but it was a short night. Everyone was tired, they had a big day after having little sleep the night before as they were up talking around the fire late that night. Little was said, mostly just the fishing report, there was not much anyone could say because none of them caught enough to bring back and eat.

Jim and Cassie went to their tent first and from what was heard superman must have been able to fuck the frustrated Cassie, or maybe it was just his good oral. Lori held out as long as she could, she knew that Bill was likely frustrated too, and would want to fuck. She would have normally been happy to fuck him in her state but did not want to risk it. She was not real fresh down there after the all-day fuck fest she had with Jim, and Bill like to eat her and she did not want to feed him leftovers. When they did retire, Bill was out like a light anyway and she was out shortly after.