The Fisherman and his Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori was so glad she dodged the bullet by not having sex with Bill the night before, she just did not want him near her pussy after the day she had with Jim. He came everywhere but in her ass, they even pissed on each other. He may not have detected anything but she just could not handle it as she was coming down off the Molly at bedtime. She was not able to sleep and was just so confused about what happened and how she felt about it. She did not want to leave without talking to Jim. Lori needed to talk to him alone but did not know how to do it on the day they were packing up, they are usually on the road home by 2 or 3.

She came up with a plan while they were eating breakfast. She announced that she lost her keys at the place they were fishing and said even though Bill had a set, her office keys were with them. It was a good story, not true but they all at least pretended to buy it. She asked Jim if he would go with her as she did not know if she could find the fishing spot, but was pretty sure she knew where her keys might have fallen out. She did not even tell them what they fell out of, if they asked she would have had to come up with an answer. She did not have pockets big enough for much more than the Molly and had no purse with her there. Bill wanted to, but at that point was a little pissed he had passed on the chance to fuck Cassie and was pretty sure Lori and Jim didn't.

There were on their way, she pulled it off, but did not tell Jim anything, as far as he was concerned they were going to get her keys. As far as Cassie was concerned, she was going to get another chance. Bill, well he had a plan too, but Lori did not have a clue what it was, or what Jim was thinking about the whole thing as well.

They parked at the fishing spot and were about to walk back to the spot when Jim asked, "Well where do we start, we probably could be gone an hour or two, that is how long I told Cassie we would." Shall we smoke a bowl and recreate the buzz you had when you lost the keys that I know you likely did not even have with you?

Lori, "No, I want to be totally unimpaired when I fuck your brains out again, I want to see if it feels even close to how good it did fucked up on Molly, but you can light up when we get to the blanket, I will look for the keys as you do, (giggle) they might be around there."

She said this as she was stripping naked and was throwing her clothes in the car trunk. Jim really was not surprised, he was not sure why he felt the way he did around her either. But after the day before, he narrowed it down to either in love or lust. The two of them walked back naked holding hands like teens in love and spreading the blanket.

Lori laid back just like she did with him the day before. Jim first stood to admire the body she was displaying to him, and admire this blue-eyed blond. He had spent the whole day before with her, but it was not enough. Then he crawled up next to her as he did the day before. He started by just giving her a kiss, a long deep one she returned. They did not start with oral or go straight to fucking. Jim knew that she wanted what he did, and probably as long as he wanted it. He wanted to just look into this blue-eyed long-legged blond's eyes and tell her how beautiful she was. She in turn wanted to rub his chest as she stared back at him and tell him how much she wanted him, and how long she was tortured waiting for the day she finally got him.

This type of conversation led to a make-out session that lasted nearly a half-hour before she moved down to her favorite cock and brought it back to where it was the day before. Taking her time as she looked up at him to gauge how she was doing. He had a look of pleasure, and she continued to lick every inch of his knob, rod, and balls. She felt as good giving him this pleasure as she would have to receive it. It was the first time she could remember getting so wet without stimulation of herself. She eventually mounted him and rode him slowly as she looked into his eyes.

Back at the campsite, Bill was sitting in a chair around the fire he revived when he got up early that morning. Bill is not necessarily an early riser, but that morning he woke up with Cassie on his mind. He felt like he had been mean to her the day before and all because Lori manipulated him into it. The truth was he enjoys her ways, a little scatterbrained and wild, but he knew she just had to be a good fuck. She looks at him with desire, something that he does not sense with Lori anymore. Cassie would follow him anywhere to be with him and did the day before. She is not that big of a fisherman or hiker, but she took the difficult trek with him to the hidden lake like a trouper.

Bill got up from his chair, went to his tent, and stripped naked, when he finished, he stuck his head out of his tent flap and invited Cassie in. He laid down on Lori's sleeping bag, he got hard just anticipating her entrance. She came in and was a vision, she sensed what he had in mind, and came in the tent au natural to join him. She looked so hot when she came in and stood there displaying her voluptuous body, and her big boobs, piercings, etc.

Bill put up his arms, and she laid down next to him, rolled toward him putting her leg over his. Bill, who up to this point was the pursued, was ready to talk. First, though he lifted Lori's little purse and jiggled it saying, "Do you hear that? Does it sound like keys to you?"

Cassie said, "Jim told me before they left that they would probably be gone an hour or two. Why do you think he said that? I know I act pretty dingy for a brunette, but I am not stupid. He did not want to fuck me last night, and I had to talk him into eating me out. Do you think they did something besides fishing as we did, but likely even more? I know your Lori is not as wild as I am, but I also know she wants Jim as much as I want you, and you can't just blow Jim without fucking him afterwards."

It was just meant to be statements of facts and not the start of a conversation, they both had other things on their mind to do in the allotted time. They did not discuss it but they talked and discuss some of the things that bother them about their spouses. I think married people have to tell someone those things.

I won't bore you with those, they are just the standard things, mostly trivial and just a sign of a marriage that had gotten a little boring, and sex was not as often, and predictable when it did.

Bill was not one to snuggle and make out before sex, he was a get to it kind of guy, but he thought he would do it for her benefit. She went along with it even though she did not want that, it was her own husband's M.O.

Finally, she just told him, "Bill, I know I have not seen you and Lori fuck, but Jim and I have heard it many times, on a quiet night we could even hear you slapping her ass. That is what I want for a change, someone to just take me, be a little rough, hit my ass, and maybe even choke me a little. Most of all I want fucked, fucked hard, and long by you until we are both spent!"

That was music to his ears, he had him a hot little cherub and has wanted to make passionate, but yet wild love to her, as that was his M.O.. He repositioned himself and opened her legs wide like you would a wishbone. Hard sex requires not just an anxious but a well-lubed pussy, and there is nothing like natural anything.

Bill started by exploring it some more and then got in close and even though eating pussy requires mouth and especially the tongue, Bill likes to use his hands as well. First, he lifted her legs up on his shoulder so he could get right in there and use his thumbs on the lips of her labia. This was to open her slit enough to get his tongue in far enough to get to the more sensitive part of it. Of course, while doing this he just had to take a few strokes with his tongue, while opening her slit even wider to go deeper and tongue fuck her. Already Bill was getting some reaction and could feel her hands on his head and hear her sounds of joy.

That meant it was time to go to her clit between strokes, and once she showed signs of a possible orgasm just concentrated on it, as he moved one thumb in and out of her. It was not long until he felt her gripping his head not just with her hands, but with her thighs. That was followed by a couple of, "Oh My Gods!" Then the release of the moisture we call a woman's cum.

Once she recovered from that "O" she pushed him over on his back so she could get at his cock. That made him harder even before she took it in her mouth, as he got a pretty good sample of her skills the night before. She did not waste time, with one hand on his balls and the other on the base of his rod she got to work. Licking the entire shaft, passing on ball-sucking, she just wanted his cock hard and slick enough to give her a good fucking.

Once she had him ready and climbed on, once he was in her, she sped up and rode him like a bronco. Bill was loving it, he liked her going fast, much faster than he was used to. He liked fast and when it was his turn to fuck her, he threw her legs up again, her ass in the air. Then smacked her ass a couple of times before entering and fucking her as hard and deep as he could. He wanted to get off, he did not have to worry about slighting her as she already had a good "O". He wanted his first one so they would have plenty of time for a second one.

Once he got to maximum speed he used a hand on her neck, he had never done that or had it requested. This made him be careful, and slowly applied pressure until he could see her face starting to change color. At that point he was up to maximum speed and could really feel his balls hitting her ass, he let go to be safe and within seconds he was pumping cum into her.

It was a rather brief fuck, but a good one for both of them, she was almost as loud as Lori at one point when he was pounding her. He laid back, and she quickly started cleaning up his cock and groin. Then leaned back and showed him the pie he made with a look on her face that he has never seen before as close friends. It melted his heart to the point that made him have more doubt that this was just lust he felt for her.

They gave themselves about a 10-minute break where they literally just gazed into each other's eyes and kissed a little. They got back at it for a second round that lasted almost a half-hour or more.

Jim and Lori were finishing up their steamy session at the fishing spot. Lori had wanted more with his big seemingly perpetually hard penis. They were just laying on the blanket as she had him spread so that in addition to blowing him she could rim him. Lori too was confused about her feelings and what they really were, but she did know that she could not get enough of him. She did know that it was not totally sexual, as they started as friends, unlike Bill who in that relationship was the boyfriend--girlfriend's lover from the start. She took this cumshot on her tits as she wanted to be able to wash it off and the sex smell before they went back. They took a swim after to accomplish that, but had to dry off in the sun so they did not have to go back with wet towels or blankets.

It was a strange atmosphere back at the campsite when they got back and took down the tents and packed up. Not a lot of talking or the usual fooling around, they all had to notice the difference. Bill and Cassie were on to it, they had acknowledged it when he found the keys in her purse. Lori knew that Bill had the blowjob, what guy was going to let a pass expire. They did not object to her going to the fishing place, so that meant they probably were going to finish what they started, and she was right about that. Jim was confused about it all, but maybe was the most open-minded, his dad and mom had been in the lifestyle they called it and did not hide it from their children when they got older. They were married for over 25 years so he did not have a reason to think that sex with others would ruin a marriage.

They were glad that their normal goodbyes were hugs and kisses, even the guys usually do a one-armed man-hug as their greeting and goodbyes. They drove away each with their own guilt, yearning, and dream material to use until they camped again. A lot of questions for all of them to have to answer themselves, as none of them were currently happy in their marriages.

They all struggled after that weekend, it was going to be a long time until they could spend some time together. Cassie who liked to tease more men than just Bill had a secret email account she could access on the web, she was not currently using it much for lack of targets. She did slip it to Bill who tucked it deep in his wallet. They kept in contact and kept the fire burning, maybe even making it a little hotter. They used it to scheme on how to get the gang together during the off-season sometimes in an environment they could get some private time. Cassie was a schemer and was on it!

They talked about sharing a place like a cabin or small house for Thanksgiving, but they put that out in open conversations that usually were between the two girls on social media. They would present it to their spouse and discuss it, it was their system and many other couples do the same.

Likewise, they determined both had too big of traditions with family for that day. Getting together as a couple was put off until that next summer.