The Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were Joshua's only hope now. In any case they would text, after arriving at Continental Square. But they would not get an answer and he would not show up. Question was how they would proceed. Joshua had little doubt, they would decide to go on together. Only after arrival, and still no word from Joshua, they may be concerned. However, they may very well tell each other that Joshua would be coming, and start drinking beer and checking out girls.

Completely abandoned he felt, while he stared ahead, waiting for that woman. The thought of her returning made him panic. He tugged his body and tossed his limbs, only to find out that it was impossible to escape from the leather bands. The thought of her returning made him feel desperate as well. His heart raced, while he clenched his fists and felt tears running along his cheeks, while in his head a frantic movie of fantasies about how she would hurt him, played at double speed.

He longed for her return. He wanted her to be with him, rather than being alone, even though she would hurt him. His cock slowly rose into the air while thinking that she may be a friend rather than an enemy, since she was kinky, but he was kinky too. Secretly, he had fantasies about being tied up by girls for quite some time now. Admittedly, this girl was a bit old, and maybe somewhat more cruel he dared fantasizing about, but hey, nothing was ever perfect. Quite some hitchhiking adventure, he thought, while looking down and watching his naked body, feeling the bands that made him helpless. He felt his sexuality as syrup, slowly moving through his veins.

Maybe it was not perfect, and not quite OK, that he was a true captive, with no prospect of release, no prospect he would survive this little hitchhiking adventure. Joshua panicked again, after having this thought. Once again his heart raced, his body tugged, his limbs tossed. Once again he found out that there was no escape.

Joshua stiffened when finally the door of the shed opened with the sound of a mouse squeaking. A ray of light lit up the central part, leaving himself in the dark. He looked away when hearing the sound of high heels, a different sound than the sound of her shoes when she left. When she was standing in the middle of the room, Joshua felt she wanted, demanded him to watch. He obeyed. Her pale flower dress was replaced by a leather top that left her slim, freckled shoulders bare, overstating the fact that breastwise she was the opposite of impressive. She wore arm gloves of shiny leather, net stockings, a short leather skirt with a broad, studded belt hanging over it.

"How do I look?" she asked, slowly approaching him.

"As a piglet," a voice yelled in Joshua's head, as he could not help watching her swaying hips while she moved opposite of him. Joshua's heart pounded. He felt too scared to dare and watch her, but at the same time he simply could not take his eyes from her. She had washed her hairs, combing them into long rusty curls, hanging disarming around her far from comforting face. Her eyes were dark now, her face pale, her lips cherry red. Not for the first time Joshua noticed that she was taller than him, while he himself was really not short at all.

"Powerful," he may have answered if he would have been able to talk. He stared at her, ashamed as well as impressed, repelling as well as longing for attention. He cursed his dick, that rose into the air now she was close enough to him to smell her perfume, with her eyes watching him, being captured, being helpless, being hers.

She flicked a switch. A row of spotlights above Joshua's head painted a pink red glow on Joshua's naked, pale arms. Joshua realised, without daring to watch, that the rest of his body was painted likewise.

"You are my object of pleasure," Carole spoke, her mouth smiling generously. Joshua realised that Carole, in his eyes, saw the confusion and shame he felt.

"I think you are pretty impressed with me," she spoke. "I reckon you are not that used to being together with a woman. Is that true Joshua?"

Joshua hesitated, looking away, looking back eventually. The belt around his neck allowed him just enough room to be able to nod. Why being honest? Why was he trying to give something to this hostile creature, which so far, had done nothing to Joshua except taking all away from him?

"Was Ben your first sexual experience and am I your second one?" she wanted to know. Once again, Joshua nodded. He remembered the rape. He remembered feeling pleasure.

"Did you ever kiss a girl?" Joshua shook his head.

"Did you ever date one?"

Joshua found out that shaking his head made him lose breath. He felt horribly ashamed. On the other hand, he felt an overwhelming urge to finally be honest, come clean. He realised that being restrained while facing a woman naked, wonderfully matched his boldness, his self-esteem. He tried to tuck away his head when Carole reached out to touch it. His restraints prevented him to flee. Carole could caress his cheeks with the tips of her gloves unhindered.

"At this point, I used to tear off the tape on your mouths," she spoke. "With best intentions. So that you could tell about yourself, or about how being together with me makes you feel. But all you guys want to know, is when you will be set free. Or you want to tell me that the things I do to you, are really out of line, and the police will come, and Ben and I will have to serve a very, very long time in jail. Some boy even told me the death penalty will be reinvoked especially for us."

Joshua was no different than his predecessors. He also wondered desperately when he ever would be released. He mistrusted the softness of her caresses. He shut his eyes, opened them again, and felt a few tears rolling alongside his nose. He saw the look on Caroles face while she watched his tears flowing. She stepped back, to kick Joshuas genitals with metal toes. It was a direct hit. Joshua's body jerked. He moaned, reduced by the tape to a pitiful whim. When she kicked him again, the pain was so intense that body shook and shivered.

"Don't ever think that you are here to be loved," Carole snarled. "You are here with me to be hurt, tortured and humiliated."

Caroles words seemed like punches to his face. He looked away and felt utterly alone, as well as utterly exposed, every inch of vulnerability available to a sadistic kidnapper. He felt rejection. He felt a desperate longing to be known, understood, acknowledged. He clenched his fists, felt the belts that made him hostage, felt his dick stiffen. As Carole walked away from Joshua, his upright cock appraised her. If he was not entitled to be her lover, Joshua wanted to try for second best, and be the best victim she ever had.

She looked up from the giant plaque where she was busy selecting long, thin needles. She saw his eyes, moist with sadness, moist with longing for her return. Her face softened, a smile breaking through.

"Yes Joshua," she spoke. "You like being hated. I sensed that the moment you were cuffed by Ben. Admittedly, it was the cattle prod that forced you to be a good boy, but the way you stood, knowing full well about your loss, but still getting ready to accept it, and surrender unconditionally."

Carole returned to Joshua slowly walking, gently smiling when he observed the swaying of her hips. In her right hand she held a cassette full of needles. Joshua looked away, but from the corners of his eyes he saw her observing him. Her prey. The notion that she wanted him, longed for him, confused him. A voice inside his head repeated the words surrender unconditionally in a commanding tone. He saw her selecting a needle. Joshua clenched his fists when her glove clad hand gently took his nipple between thumb and index finger. She squeezed him gently, observing his face closely. The tension faded when he closed his eyes. His nipple turned hard. She had waited for this moment to stick the needle with surgeon like precision into his nipple. Joshua felt a sharp, unpleasant prick. He moaned softly. With resigned eyes he watched how Carole selected a new needle.

"Touching, the way you try to be a good boy," she told him. Her thumb and index finger got hold of his other nipple.

"You must know that it won't help you. On the contrary, the harder you try to be good, the more cruel I will treat you."

Joshua stared at her while tears slowly filled his eyes. His nipple turned hard. Her needle pierced it. He felt the hurt, felt tears of self pity roll alongside his nostrils, while her glove clad hand selected another needle.

"Please don't hurt me," he thought, but the way Carole stood before him, watched him while she once again got hold of a nipple, clearly revealed that she enjoyed to make him suffer. She enjoyed his tears. While she selected a new needle, Joshua hoped Carole would tell him that he endeared her, that she thought he was one of the best prisoners she ever had. The best, maybe.

He shook his head while the prick of another needle made him moan, made him weep with no reservation. He was never destined to be acknowledged or praised. He was born to suffer. That's why his mother always kept her distance, that's why his father was only interested in his job, that's why his sister was only interested in make-up and the newest phone. And now he was taken away from them, taken away to this shed, to be what he was destined to.

"Being hers," Joshua thought, while studying her eyes, absorbed in the task of selecting a new needle. Her face finally had something sympathetic, being occupied with grabbing his nipple, selecting the right spot for hurt. She had committed a crime to be able to hurt him. It was that important to her. How did she ever become what she was now? Joshua thought, accepting the hurt of a new prick. She most likely would not tell him. It did not seem to matter. The only thing that mattered, was to endure the hurt, until, finally, maybe, there would be a moment that she would decide that he had been hurt enough. He saw her glance at him just before she took his nipple again, to pierce it, making him moan pitifully again. Did he match with her somehow? He wondered. Was it more fun, more entertaining, less lonely, to hurt him than it had been with all the others? Joshua realised he wanted her to feel some kind of match. Instead of worrying if he would survive this rendez vous, he worried about meaning something, being something. His body repelled when the tips of her gloves touched him. Softly now. Joshua closed his eyes. Tension softened. He moaned loudly when her thumb started making circles over the two wreaths of needles stuck into this nipples. The slats of the wall rattled, so fiercely his body rocked with hurt. With wounded eyes Joshua watched how Carole left him, returning to the plaque, to select something new to hurt him with. His body slowly recovered. He pictured it while it stood upright, waiting motionless. It still wanted. He wanted Carole in a way he never experienced before.

The next time Carole faced Joshua, she wielded a whip. She scrutinised his body, inspecting all kinds of spots she may hurt him. With a condescending smile she observed growing anxiety getting hold of her victim. A stiffening body. Hips going round corners, once again attempting to find a way out, once again failing. Carole lifted the whip into the air, gave Joshua a provocative look, and struck him, a cruel hit right on top of his chest. Operating slowly but viciously, she covered his chest with red spots and stretch marks. She aimed for his belly as well as his ribs, at skin so vulnerable that Joshua shrieked with pain. Finally, Joshua had to endure that his private parts were chastised. With one eye closed she executed a precision bombardment, knowing exactly where to strike to hurt him at the verge of unbearable, and sometimes slightly beyond.

"That's where it hurts," she spoke elated. She repeated those words after every new strike. Joshua collected with his gaze averted, but every time he knew a new strike was about to come, he looked at Carole. To show her how brave he was?

To show her how motivated he was, he realised, after Carole lowered the whip and granted him a few moments of rest, in which his dick found strength to rise a few inches into the air.

Once again Carole was not with Joshua, she was at the table with tools and attributes.

"Now it really starts," she told him, barely looking up. Joshua watched the arch of her hips, the curves of her buttocks, when he saw her select a cattle prod. Despite the fear he felt for her, his body kept longing. He realised he would never ever be allowed to possess this woman in any sexual way. The thought aroused him even more. The fine, the nice, the free, the exuberant, the joy, it would never ever be his. He watched her select a plant sprayer. Joshua closed his eyes in despair, praying to a God in which he did not believe, for strength to be able to endure the ordeal about to befall him. He opened his eyes and saw the woman that wanted him to suffer, approach him. He greeted her with begging eyes, looking away from her when she raised the plant spray to moisten his chest, especially his nipples, the needles stuck into it. Carole explained that water lowered the resistance of a body for electrical currents. She did not have to do this, the fear in Joshua's eyes, an emotion that clearly aroused Carole, told her that he had paid attention in High School, his figures on Physics being excellent. Carole switched on the cattle prod. It started buzzing as soon as she lifted it up in the direction of Joshua's chest. Slowly she approached it. At a few centimeters distance, a couple of blue sparks crossed over to the surface of his skin. Joshua moaned with fear, feeling titillating shivers roaming over his body. Carole repeated the spark exchange a couple of times, for Joshua to find out, after the fear lowered, that the shivers sexually aroused him, making his nipples hard, his dick swollen, his body longing for another stimulus. Carole watched his longing with contempt.

"Your feelings of lust are at my disposal," she told Joshua. "I decide when you enjoy..."

The cattle prod pointed at Joshua. Joshua watched it with chattering teeth, getting scared every time a new spark crossed over.

"I decide when you suffer," Carole said, before she struck, keeping the tips of the cattle prod in contact with the needles on Joshua's nipples, even though Joshua's body jerked viciously, even though behind the tape on Joshua's mouth, she heard sounds of utter distress. When finally she pulled back the cattle prod, Joshua's body froze almost immediately.

"No," he shook his head panicking, "Not again. Not this again."

But he say the cattle prod diverting its attention to its other nipple. He know what that meant, it radiated in Caroles fiery eyes. Joshua cried when the first spark crossed. After that, the electricity caressed him as his kinky lover, a better lover than Carole would ever be. Joshua embraced the moments of joy, literally sipping it behind the tape. In a few seconds the joy would be over. In a few seconds he would be mad with pain. He threw his head down his neck when the pain took over his body, turning his moves into spasm, turning his thoughts into random snippets of impressions, setting his mind to surrendering, beat the infinity of time, endure until the cattle prod would stop harassing him. At some point in time his body stopped jerking. He felt his toes and heels in contact with the floor again. He was still standing upright, still restrained, still her slave. Carole stood opposite of him, being in power, owning his body and his soul. She watched his dick that hesitated between staying small and subsided, or rise majestically once more. She grabbed the plant spray. Tears came out of Joshua's eyes when he felt how she made his crotch soaking wet.

"Why this suffering?" his eyes asked her, filled with desperation, filled with the knowledge that he did not have any power to make her stop. The frail posture of the woman opposite of him did not answer his question. Maybe the answer was given by the way he subsequently tested his restraints, pretending foe, being friend. He longed to get away from the cattle prod, more than he longed for anything in his life before. He looked into her eyes. Eyes that wanted him to take the pain. Demanding eyes. He looked away, felt his body tiring, his energy drained. He looked back again, watching the cattle prod swaying into the air. Watching her eyes.

"Take me," Joshua thought. "Take all of me."

That's exactly what Carole subsequently did with her cattle prod.

12