The Humper Game Pt. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides the starting lines, there were two other new features. An opening had been made in the outer rope some little distance behind the starting lines. There was a chalked line showing where the rope would have run there. Behind that were two rather large, roped-off areas, open to each other at several points.

"At a signal, all of the girls will begin running. Your goal is to make it to the finish line without being caught by your partners." He indicated the opening in the rope. "After a brief interval, there will be a second signal, and the boys will begin their pursuit. The interval will be adjusted as we see how it works, but we will begin with five seconds.

"Here is where the penalties come in. If a boy succeeds in capturing his partner, he is to take her out of the course. He is then to remove her clothes and his, and engage in sexual intercourse with her." There was a collective gasp, which Mr. Miles ignored. "She is permitted to resist having her clothes removed. On the part of each, any move acceptable in the wrestling you were taught is permissible." We had done wrestling in gym during each of the preceding years, and yes, it had not been sex-separated. The boys had an advantage, especially as the years went on—on the average but not in each individual case, of course.

"Make sure you understand: This is not to be actually forcible sex. The resistance should end when your clothes are fully removed, girls. This falls within the terms you have all agreed to. Moreover, once you have been captured, by which I mean that the boy has a secure grip on an arm or leg, or around your waist, you are not permitted to resume running away should you break free. And all of the normal rules about respectful behavior and speech apply."

We were to speak to and about others, and act toward others, whether staff or fellow students, with respect. The contract discussed this at length and with many examples. I personally took it very seriously, but then again it only codified behavior I thought appropriate anyway. Some others, especially certain boys I intensely disliked, only showed respect when they thought they were under the eyes of authority. Possibly there were girls who were as—well, as foul-mouthed and insulting—in settings where I wasn't present. And there was one girl who constantly belittled and mocked me, personally, but she somehow kept it within the bounds beyond which it would become a matter for discipline. The school insisted on certain behaviors, yes, but they also required us to be self-reliant and independent. My approach to those boys and this one girl was avoidance as far as possible, and courtesy when I couldn't avoid contact.

"When the act of intercourse has been completed, meaning that the boy has ejaculated, the two of them are to get dressed and come to the finish line. If the boy is unable to undress her completely before time is called, it is considered that he failed to capture her, and they are both to immediately get dressed and report to the finish line. There will be a referee stationed there, noting which who was captured and who was not, and which boys managed to capture and which did not, and they should make sure this referee knows that the girl has successfully evaded him.

"In this case, or if the girl is not captured before crossing the finish line, her partner's penalty is this. He is to come also across the finish line, and they are to enter the penalty area, which is the nearer of those two large areas. They are to find an area at a distance of at least ten feet from any other couples in this area. He is to remove his clothes and get on his hands and knees. She is to take the tube of lubricant, which she will have taken from a bag near the entrance, and lubricate his anus and the dildo which she will have gotten from a separate bag there, and proceed to insert the dildo into his anus and move it in a way simulating anal intercourse. She may do this for up to four minutes. There will be stopwatches in another bag by the dildos and lubricant. We may later adjust the time period."

During this last bit, there were shocked gasps and mutters from all around.

"Those are the normal penalties. There are also forfeits, which will occur upon certain things I will specify but also on any violation of the rules I have described. These will be imposed strictly. The primary occasion for forfeits is interference with anyone not your partner. If you touch another runner in such a way as to impede that person's progress, your participation is forfeit. If you both are impeded, and if in the opinion of the referee or referees present it is not clear that one of you is entirely at fault, you are both forfeit. To give a clear example, if you shove another person as you pass, you alone are forfeit, but if two of you collide, both are most likely forfeit. If the referee judges that you purposely ran into the other person, he or she may penalize you alone. In this case, he or she may need to make some decision about how the innocent party and that party's partner are to proceed. In some cases, their run may be resumed with a head start for whoever was in the lead, but in other cases they may both be sent directly to the finish line with no penalty for either one.

"The other obvious form of cheating, which will bring on a forfeit, is leaving the course, whether to avoid capture or to get around other runners or to cut across without running the whole course.

"Also, please try to avoid running into couples who are making a capture or are seeking to leave the course upon a capture. The referees' assignment of forfeits in such cases will be followed.

"The penalties in case of a forfeit resemble those already described, but are more extreme. To begin with, you are to report to the forfeit area, that farther large area, instead of the penalty area. Leave rather more space than that I prescribed for mere penalties. There may be spectators and people waiting for a turn.

"If the forfeit is a boy, he is to remove his clothes and his partner is to use a dildo on him as I described earlier. Thereafter, however, any girl who successfully evaded capture, or if captured evaded having her clothes fully removed, may have a turn using a dildo on him in the same manner.

"If the forfeit is a girl, then she is to remove her clothes and her partner is to lubricate her anus and his penis and perform anal sex on her. Thereafter, any boy who successfully captured his own partner and had intercourse with her may have a turn at normal, vaginal intercourse with her.

"If you wish to wait for a turn, form a line beginning about ten feet from the forfeit person's head.

"And boys, do not drag out intercourse, whether anal or vaginal. There's a limited time available for all these activities. If a referee thinks you are deliberately holding back, you may be forfeit. The same for delay in reporting to the finish line and the appropriate areas.

"We hope that you will find in this some incentive to get in shape, whether to catch your partner or to avoid being caught. Are there any questions?"

A girl spoke up. "I think I understand it all now, but I won't remember it all by tomorrow. Can we get a list of all this? And secondly, is this all we are going to be doing in gym class, from here on out?"

"I didn't think to print out a copy, but I will do so and post it in the cafeteria by tomorrow morning. For your second question, again, I should have addressed this. For the present, this will be only Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If we find it necessary, we can go to two or four days a week.

"And since all this explanation is taking time, for today I have arranged for this class to be extended into the study time."

"More questions?"

Almost right next to me, Claire Delaney spoke up. She was one I had worked with on projects for some classes before, and we were on first-name terms, so I thought of her as Claire, not as Delaney. She was in the fast group, and in fact was surely one of the five fastest in the whole class.

"Mr. Miles, in other classes, the teacher must be well ahead of the students in that subject as well as related subjects. In PE, the teacher simply stands around and supervises. I would like to ask that you and Miss Miller join in as part of group one. It seems only fair." There were some laughs and sounds of agreement from the students.

That "Miss" was bordering on disrespect. Most of the unmarried female staff members went by "Miss," but Ms. Miller insisted on "Ms."

But that wasn't to be the issue right now, apparently. She stood up straighter and said loudly, "What? No!"

Mr. Miles turned to her quellingly. "Ms. Miller, the question was addressed to me, not to you. And although this game was your idea, and I will take your position as stated into account, I am the one who will make this decision." I was sure that the staff had a contract at least as detailed as the students', and that he was indeed in charge.

He turned to Claire. "Delaney, I see your point. Let me ask you this. Are you sure you, personally, are willing to take the risk of having me, personally, holding you down and tearing your clothes off you and screwing you, to put it bluntly? Or performing anal sex on you? I can justify it in terms of instructional purpose, as I believe that this would provide the added motivation we're after better than the threat of sex with one of your classmates."

Claire hesitated for a moment, looking uncertain. I felt sure she was in part trying to estimate the likelihood that she could outrun Mr. Miles. But she said, "I am. Particularly if you don't mean that you would automatically be my partner, but rather that you go into the random selection like everyone else."

Mr. Miles looked around. "I would like everyone here to think about it in the terms I just raised." He paused for a full minute or two, by which time the students were stirring restlessly. "Does any of you have any questions or comments about Delaney's suggestion? I should say, I would keep open the question of which group or groups Ms. Miller and I participate in, pending the results of trying group one."

Nobody raised any questions or comments. Ms. Miller looked as though she were on the point of speaking, but looked at Mr. Miles again and apparently thought better of it. Finally, Mr. Miles said, "The decision is mine to make, but I want to hear what you have to say. Is anyone besides Delaney in favor?" Hands were raised and there were a lot of expressions of agreement, from cautious to enthusiastic. "Is anyone seriously opposed?" There were perhaps half a dozen who said, "Yes," or "I am." Mr. Miles said, "Then we will try it today and see how it goes."

Another girl spoke up. Why were all the questions from girls? "Who are these referees you keep talking about?"

Mr. Miles told her, "Well, two of them were Ms. Miller and me, so we're going to be a little short-handed, but look behind you." We all turned around to find the gym teachers from the younger classes, and a couple of other staff members, standing there, along with those who regularly helped out with our gym class as needed.

One of the gym teachers told Mr. Miles, "When you began seriously considering Delaney's request, I called Smythe. I think a couple more people will be here in five minutes or so. Course, they won't have been filled in on your rules, but maybe you can put them at the finish line. They should know everyone's names."

Mr. Miles said to the students, "OK, listen up here again. Delaney's request has complicated the selection process a little. I was going to have each boy choose from the bucket for his group. The girls' names are in there. So here's what we'll do about group one: I'll choose first, and at the end there will be one boy left without a partner. Ms. Miller will be his partner. Her name will be in the bucket beginning Wednesday."

They started with group three, the slowest, and it went OK, but a little slowly. The names were on slips of paper inside little cases about the size of thimbles or a little bigger. The boy had to open the one he chose, read the name, give it to Mr. Wilson—a gym teacher, mostly for some other class or classes—for confirmation, who replaced the slip in the case and put it in a fourth bucket. When that group was all paired up, the bucket was poured back into the one labeled "3," and our group began choosing.

I found myself paired with Jenny O'Malley. She had been my lab partner in biology three years earlier, and I liked her a lot. She was smart and had a keen wit. She was also tall and slender and good-looking, though without enough bust for lots of the boys—well, including me. She had filled out some there since freshman year, though. We had been good friends back then, but less so over time, somehow. I moved over to her as she came toward me, took her hand, and said, "Jenny. It's been a long time since we last studied biology together, but it looks like we will again now, one way or the other."

She laughed and said, "Phil. It will be good to be your partner again."

We dropped hands and moved up to the finish line, taking the outside edge, where not too many couples were. I asked her, "You don't mind being out here, do you? It means a bit farther to run. A bit longer for me to catch up." I was pretty sure I could outrun her either way, though that certainly wasn't a given.

"I'm fine with it. More time to tire you out, too. Or me, I guess."

I didn't think it could have been rigged, but Mr. Miles had picked Claire. They came over near us. Finally, Pete Peters was left with no name to pick. He and Ms. Miller came over near us, too, between us and Claire and Mr. Miles.

Mr. Wilson stood off to the side by the starting lines. The other referees had gone various ways to take up posts by the finish line and spaced around the course. I thought the new two by the finish line had gotten a quick briefing. At some points there were likely to be a lot of runners coming in all at once. The referees all seemed to be armed with whistles and bullhorns.

Mr. Wilson called, "This is only a test. I just want you to to hear what the signal will sound like." He blew about a one-second blast on his whistle. "OK, the next one is for real. Remember, an early start is an automatic forfeit." He waited a moment, and then said, "OK, for the girls: On your marks. Get set." He blew the whistle, and the girls all took off. He kept his eyes on his stopwatch, and after perhaps two seconds said, "On your marks. Get set." He blew the whistle again.

I took off pretty fast after Jenny. I wanted to get a little ahead of the pack, for safety, but I knew I had to slow down some or I'd tire out too fast. So I did, matching Jenny's speed but just a tad faster. Gradually I caught up, until I was about within reach. I carefully looked around and ahead, slowing just a tad, and so I was in position to see Claire swerve to evade Mr. Miles and run across in front of Ms. Miller, who promptly ran into her. They went down in a heap, and Peters tripped on them and went over on top of them. Somehow Mr. Miles avoided the pileup and kept his feet. There were whistles, and a bullhorn blared, "Miller, Delaney, forfeits."

I looked to find that Jenny was now almost ten feet ahead of me again. But knowing that there was no one close behind me on my right, now, I sprinted up to her and grabbed her right arm and slowed us down. "I don't need to drag you, do I?"

She said, "Certainly not! It's a fair cop!" So we moved over—looking carefully behind us first!—and bent to step under the rope.

I kept my grip on her arm, but told her, "This is for form's sake. I know you won't run. At this point it would be a forfeit, anyway." As we walked a few more steps, she said quietly, "If you'll try to be gentle about it, I won't seriously struggle over getting undressed. But I'll scream and pretend enough to put on a good show." I said, "OK," and put my leg around hers and tripped her, holding on enough that I let her down onto the grass gently. Over here it was a lot longer than on the course. We almost had a little privacy.

I dropped down beside her and whispered, "OK, time for your act." I grabbed the bottom of her tee and her sports bra together and pulled them up above her breasts, under her arms. I tried to be gentle. She kicked some and shouted, "No!", and then she cut loose with a deafening scream, right in my ears.

I flipped her over onto her stomach. She continued to kick and to flail with her arms. I leaned down and said in her ear, "Scream like that in my ears again, and I'll wipe up the grass with your face. Really! That hurt!" She said, "Sorry!" very softly, then continued shrieking, but in the direction of the ground. I sat on her, and when one foot kicked up at me I grabbed it and yanked off the shoe and sock. Then the same for the other, as she continued kicking. I let her roll herself back over, and then sat on her belly, careful not to put my full weight on her, and pulled down her shorts and underpants together and threw them aside toward the shoes. She pounded on my back. It probably looked impressive but it really wasn't very hard. I turned myself around, keeping my head back out of her reach, and grabbed the tee and sports bra again, and said quietly, "Watch out, here it comes." She got her arms up in time for it all to go off over her head and in the direction of everything else.

All during this, there were screams and shrieks from various directions and distances. A few of them sounded serious, but most sounded more like excitement.

She said, "Well, I guess that's that. I'm captured and helpless. I guess it's time for you to have your way with me—whenever you get undressed yourself."

Of course I had known in general what I would be seeing. For one thing, there was the class unit I described earlier. But beyond that, the contract specified rules on grooming. For example, it set a limit on how long boys could wear their hair, banned beards—without special permission—and shaved heads, and set fairly broad limits on girls' hair which ensured that girls would all have hair longer than any boy's. But it also addressed grooming in the nether regions. Girls' underarms and legs were to be clean-shaven, as were the regions between their legs. Their pubic hair in front was not to be removed, but was to be three quarters of an inch to an inch in length. Boys' pubic hair was not to be removed, but was to be an inch to an inch and a quarter long everywhere. This seemed difficult at the beginning of freshman year, but by now it was simple and straightforward to maintain. The school provided razors and trimmers suitable for all this grooming, and a barber/stylist for head hair—though I thought some of the girls cut each other's hair.

But seeing her lying there like that, I noticed things I hadn't expected. In particular, her hips seemed much wider in proportion to the rest of her body than they did when she was clothed, for some reason. And while her breasts were rather modest in size, they were enchanting to look at.

I got up and got everything off. I really didn't see the point of shoes and socks, but Mr. Miles's words had suggested that he meant everything. By now my cock was erect and completely hard, throbbing painfully.

I lay down next to her on the grass, and she put her arms around me. "Phil, you were probably the nicest study partner I ever had. I can't think of anyone I'd rather study biology with, hands on or otherwise." She kissed me, briefly, and then once more, slightly longer, and then turned me loose and lay back.

As I got between her knees on my own knees, something occurred to me. "You're a virgin, aren't you? This is my first time. Do I need to do something special, or go extra slow, or something?"