The Humper Game Pt. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just sat there for a couple of minutes. I never found her one of the most beautiful girls in the class, but she wasn't hard on the eyes. She was slender, not enough bust, dark wavy hair several inches below her shoulders. I should have liked her looks better, from that description, that's very like Jenny and very much my favorite type, though I could have wished for a bit more bust on either of them. Just considering her appearance, in fact, she was probably a bit prettier than either Jenny or Claire. I thought it was that she somehow managed to project an attitude of "keep your distance" all the time, and I responded to that. Right now, though, she was disheveled and dirty, dust in her hair, smudges and little scratches on her face, and the attitude came through more than usual.

Finally, though, she said, "That—" She almost choked. "I'm sorry, the word that comes to my lips is 'asshole', but I don't think I'll ever be able to say that again without remembering him in mine." I realized that she was near tears.

I had never before heard her use any kind of vulgar language, or for that matter make a disparaging comment about anyone. "You don't have to tell me that he's a pig," I said. "And that pigs may get upset at the comparison." I waited, but she didn't say more. Finally I said, "Again, don't say more if you don't want to, just tell me to drop the subject in that case. But what did he do to make your face like that?"

"I guess talking won't make it worse. He ignored everything Miles told and showed us. He didn't bother with any lubricant. He went in as hard and fast as he could, and kept on that way. And he kind of picked up my hips and dragged me, so that my face went into the grass and dirt, and then he leaned on me and kind of ground me in there.

"But I have to wonder, where is everyone else? I expected a lot of boys to be over here demanding their turn, and you're the only one, and you haven't demanded anything so far. And thank you for that."

I described the scene with Ms. Miller at some length, from the beginning. She said about what Claire had, that she resented Ms. Miller for having come up with this whole idea, but that she felt some sympathy having heard what was going on. I told her, "I'm afraid that you're right, though, I'm here for a turn with you. I would hesitate to tear your clothes off you by force, I admit. But I also find it hard to imagine you trying to make me do it, when Mr. Miles said you weren't to at this point." She was always cool and standoffish, but I'd never once seen her be rude or unfair, or disobey rules and instructions.

She sighed, halfway to a sob, and said, "No, you're right. I'm wearing them partly hoping to reduce interest, when there are a couple of naked girls not that far away, and partly because I felt so defiled and dirty. And partly for the practical reason that I was dripping from the ass, and I probably still am."

"I hope I won't add to your woes too much if I insist that you take them off. I wouldn't even ask it, if the announced rules didn't specify that I might. And I am really, really wanting it, I'm afraid."

She looked at me for a moment, and I said, "I'm sorry, Dearie. If you tell me to go soak my head, I'll go away unsatisfied. I promise. Neither 'demand' nor 'insist' is really what I mean. It's more, well—." I struck a pose and declaimed, "'We insist on nothing; we content ourselves with pointing out to you your duty.' And, 'I charge you by that sense of conscientiousness to which we have never yet appealed in vain.'"

She actually smiled a little, well, barely. "Morris, you're not an idiot, so why are you trying to pretend you are? That sounds more like your friend Dandy. And I know he's not an idiot, any more than you are, but he likes to pretend he is, a lot of the time.

"But you're right, you're not asking for anything beyond what the rules say. I shouldn't be making you demand or insist, or beg, or do anything more than ask. Even play the fool."

She started pulling her clothes off. I followed suit. She said, staring at my cock, "Is that really supposed to fit in there?"

I hesitated a moment. The obvious answer, "That probably depends on you," was clearly inappropriate—however true it might be.

"I think you have almost as much basis for comparison as I do, you know. If, um, unaroused size is any indication, I'm not anything out of the ordinary, I think.

"I know that's not really what you asked. All I can say is, two other girls found it did, and both even said they enjoyed it. I admit that it hurt one some going in, but she said it was good despite that. I tried to take it slow, but she told me to just press on, and I think she was probably right, there's no good way to do it without tearing it on my way in. So I guess I should ask, are you still intact down there?"

"That's something else I have to thank Miller for, I guess. Yes. When—Wagner—finished, one of his pals already had his shorts down. But another one of them said, 'She'll keep a while. Let's go fuck the teacher!' So they all went off. And I guess I trust you to be as gentle as you can, but even if you pound me as hard as you can it'll be better than those oafs one after the other.

"But don't try to kiss me like you did Delaney. I won't do that."

I was kind of in a quandary. I wanted to defend myself by telling her that Claire had asked me to kiss her, not the other way around. But I wasn't willing to talk like that behind her back, so I just said, "I wouldn't anyway, and I certainly won't now. But I want to suggest one thing. I'm sure your body isn't the least interested or aroused, and if I understand right that will make it a lot less comfortable for both of us, maybe even painful. I only know the theory, really, but I'd like to try stimulating you a little with my tongue. I'm not expecting it to make you want me, or to be good for you, but it may get some juices flowing, and the saliva can't hurt either, I mean as lubricant."

She thought a moment, and said, "I can live with that, I think, and you're right, it probably will help." She lay back, and I positioned myself between her legs. I said, "Two things. I may poke a finger in at some point. It's a finger, not my cock, OK? And I don't expect it to pop your cherry. But also, it may help me if you put your knees up in the air." She did that instantly, and I began probing a little with my tongue. Early on, I stuck a finger in, carefully, and moved it in and out a little as I licked and nuzzled. And very soon I could tell that she was getting wetter inside.

Soon enough I stopped. I was sure I couldn't make her come, particularly under the circumstances, and if I somehow were to I was pretty sure she would resent it, again particularly given the circumstances. Even if I really knew what I was doing—which I didn't.

I asked whether she was ready for me to go ahead, and she said yes, unenthusiastically, but I thought that her attitude toward me was warmer than usual, very much warmer than ten minutes earlier. I moved onto my knees between her legs and parted her labia myself with my fingers as I began to go in. Again, my way was blocked, and I told her, "Here's where it's going to hurt." I pushed in steadily, as gently as I could, until the blockage tore away and I was in. I slowly entered the rest of the way, backing up a little sometimes. She wasn't all that wet, but enough that lack of lubrication wasn't the problem. She was tight enough that I almost felt I was having to batter my way in.

When I was all the way in, I paused. "Was that too painful?" I asked her.

"Not really. It hurt when you went in, I assume that was my hymen. After that, it was—well, uncomfortable, I guess, but, um, nice too. And it's starting to feel less uncomfortable, now that you're all the way in and not moving. And still kind of nice."

I held still a little longer. "I'm going to have to move, though, and I hope you're finding I fit OK now. It may hurt a bit where it tore, as I really move. If it hurts a lot, tell me. Though I think it would have already, if it were going to." I began thrusting in and out, becoming more urgent and rapid as I proceeded, and pretty soon I ejaculated into her. Her arms were at her sides, not up around me.

When I came out, though, she actually sat up and kissed me on the cheek. "I was really afraid of the pain," she told me. "I overheard my older sister and my mother talking once, and it sounded like it was almost unbearable the first time. You were so careful, and I think all your licking helped a lot, too. It could have been awful, because I was so afraid, especially after—"

"After Wagner," I finished for her. She nodded. I told her, "I can't reasonably pretend to ecstasy or anything at this point, myself. You know I've already screwed two other girls today, after all, and it looks like that lessens the urgency some, too. But I did enjoy it. And each one has been special in various ways, you no less than the others, I assure you." I got to my feet. "Would you mind too much if you and I went on to first names now? I wish I could say that I expected us to become close friends now, the way using first names should mean, but I don't. The real reason is more mundane. I'm going to feel a little silly saying, 'Goodbye, then, Dearie.' It sounds flip and more like first-name basis than 'Barbara' would. But I really do hope we can be friendlier than we've been before, whatever you say about names."

She actually laughed, but then she looked at me very seriously. "You're right about how it sounds, of course. But beyond that, I would like it very much, and be very honored if you would take me as a friend. The best I was hoping for from that was 'not utterly awful,' and you actually made it pretty good. Way better than it was for my mom and sister, it seems. I've suffered much more pain than that in gym class, pretty often over the years, and the pain was just at the start. Once you were in all the way, it was actually pleasant enough. Thank you, Phil! If I forfeit again, I hope you'll pay me another visit. Or maybe sometime even outside this stupid game. What on earth was Miles thinking, to agree to this?"

I didn't try to kiss her goodbye or anything like that, but simply took her hand for a moment and said, "Goodbye, then, Barbara. And thank you." It seemed plain that if I didn't put my foot in it I had a new friend, and I was more than content with that.

But her last question, clearly rhetorical, had suddenly started me thinking. When Mr. Miles played chess, it seemed he never made a single move without a specific goal, often several goals. This was, he said, Ms. Miller's idea. I suddenly wondered whether he had made innocent, apparently unconnected remarks which had caused her to come up with it. Surely one goal was the stated one, to make us care about getting fitter. I thought about what he had said to Ms. Miller, about having earned her penalty. He was always very big on not trying to evade the rules everyone else had to follow. He had mentioned as well, to Claire, that these activities had to be justified by their instructional value. It seemed he didn't expect his lessons to be pain-free for the student. I hoped I wasn't ever among his specific targets.

I went back to Ms. Miller. By this time only Wagner and his cronies were even anywhere near the line, and it was plain that everyone else was pulling back from them. I watched just for long enough to become pretty much erect again. It took a while longer, which may have been because of my recent activities or because my recent thoughts about Mr. Miles were distracting me. Then I went off to where Molly Bolton was sitting.

She was sitting about the way Claire had been, everything on show. She said cheerfully, "Well, Morris, I was beginning to wonder whether you were spent or just avoiding me! You do know, you're the only one who has come to claim a turn with any of us."

Bolton was by nature bubbly and cheerful. She was plump, a bit more than I liked, maybe, but with her clothes on the total effect made her seem cuddly. Here, in the nude, she sagged too much for me, and looked fat rather than plump. Often, her effervescent cheeriness grated on me, especially when I was depressed or upset about something. But even depressed and distracted as I was by what was happening to Ms. Miller, this time I found Bolton's demeanor refreshing.

"Heading toward being spent, it seems, but not there yet, I hope. I'm still hoping for a chance with Ms. Miller, too, but that's looking less and less likely." I went through the story once more.

I added, "I really don't understand the other guys. It's plain that by now they're not enjoying watching her get endlessly pounded, and I'm sure that seeing it got most of them as aroused as it did me. But it seems none of them is interested in the three other girls who are available."

"Your description is really awful," she said. "Mr. Miles comes by here once in a while. Earlier he was over in the penalty area, but that's empty now. He was also out walking through and around the course. I wonder why he hasn't seen what's going on and put a stop to it." Then she looked at me. "But you're here to get laid, aren't you? Thank you for telling me about all that, but let's take care of you." So I took off my clothes without further ado.

"You look pretty much ready to go. Now, l saw you smooching with Delaney, and eating Dearie's pussy. Are you planning to do one of those with me? Or both? I hope?"

"You know, I thought I looked and saw that no one was watching, both of those times. But apparently you can see each other better than I thought. I really hate to discuss this without their OK, but I guess I'd better. But will you please not discuss it with anyone except them?

"I'm not exactly sure why Claire asked to be cuddled and kissed a while, beyond that she'd always dreamed of her first time being a romantic event. This wasn't one, but I think it helped. Then Barbara assumed that the kissing was my idea, and warned me off. But, well, you know how she is, and Wagner had totally brutalized her. I'm serious about that. So I knew her body was about as far from being ready as it could be, and with the prospect of popping her cherry too, I was afraid that it would be a real disaster for her, one pain after another. I hoped it would help her body relax some, and especially get lubrication flowing, and it seems it did. She told me afterward about another reason she'd expected it to be awful, and said that it was actually kind of good. She didn't get any joy out if it, though, and I'm really sorry about that.

"So if you want me to kiss a little or lick some, I'll gladly do it, but I doubt you need it like they did. You sound your usual cheerful self. I really should ask whether I'm popping your cherry too, though."

"You're not, whether because you're not my first or for some other reason, I'd rather not say. And thank you for your concern. But it's Barbara, now?"

"I told her that I felt like I would be flippant, saying, 'Goodbye, Dearie,' under the circumstances. She accepted my request, whatever her reasons were. I've got to remember not to when I'm talking to other people, though."

Bolton looked at me with something in her eyes I could only interpret as awe. "Morris, I think there are maybe two girls in the whole class who are on first-name terms with Dearie. Girls, I said. And two. No one else. This is really unheard of.

"But come on. I'd love to have you kiss me some like you did Delaney, and to do what you were with Dearie. If you're willing, go ahead. Otherwise, go ahead anyway, I'm yours for the moment by order of Mr. Miles."

So I lay down with her and we kissed for a while, there on the grass. I turned to eating her. I took this further than I had with Barbara, but when I began to think she might come I stopped, went between her knees, and went on in. She was plenty ready, and even aroused as I had been, I wasn't there long enough when she began to come, announcing it with a shriek.

I clapped my left hand over her mouth. The last thing I wanted was a big audience! But a few moments later, despite that distraction, I came too. When that was all over, I uncovered her mouth. "I'm sorry, Bolton. Looking at it one way, I had no business gagging you like that, and I'm sure it made it really hard to breathe, just when you really needed to. But I don't think you want to summon half the class to watch, any more than I do. And to have half of those line up for a turn, one after another."

She said, "If you ever do it again, I may bite. No, of course it's what you needed to do! You're absolutely right, and if I'd thought ahead a little I'd have had my own hand in there so that if anyone got bitten it would be me. Morris, that was amazing, and I assure you that the prospect of you capturing me sometime is no incentive to work on running faster! But there are a lot of other boys in the class I can't say that about, so I guess I'm going to have to start getting up earlier."

I got dressed and said goodbye, reminding her that I wanted her to keep details of my activities to herself, or since they all knew, at least to the three girls out this way in the forfeit area. As I left, I swung first by Barbara and then by Claire, to make the same request. They both understood. They also each teased me a little about making Bolton get so excited, and I hoped that it hadn't carried on to the group around Ms. Miller—though no one had come to investigate yet, so it seemed unlikely. But I was thrilled that Barbara was willing to tease me, in a friendly way. I'd never, ever, heard her do that at all, with anyone. I was a little surprised, too, that Barbara hadn't gotten dressed again. Well, with both of them I definitely enjoyed looking.

When I got over where everyone else was, nothing much seemed to have changed, and no one gave me a second glance. I did hang around long enough to start to get pretty much erect again. It seemed to take a lot longer this time, and I hoped I could still manage if I ever did get a chance. I gravitated to the back of the crowd and ambled off as aimlessly and unobtrusively as I could, again in the general direction of Claire. But when I got a little farther away, I wandered in search of Mr. Miles.

I found him on the other side of Ms. Miller's crowd, talking to the one gatekeeper who was left, Mr. Wilson. All of the other staff members were gone. I suspected Mr. Miles wanted an assistant, and a big, husky one at that, available if needed.

I went up to him and waited. They cut short whatever they were saying. Mr. Miles said, "Excuse us, please, Wilson," and we moved off. He said to me, "You wanted to speak to me, Morris?"

"Yes, sir," I said. "I just wanted to ask how much longer this was likely to continue." He looked at me questioningly, so I said, "It's just that I was hoping for a turn with Ms. Miller, but the line's always pretty long, and I don't know whether it's worth trying to wait in line at this point. Especially as it's mostly always the same boys in the line, and they don't take well to others waiting too."

I couldn't read his expression. He said after a moment, "Well, it won't really be too much longer. Why don't you just go on and get in line? I'll be over there in a few moments to see what's what."

So I did go back by a somewhat circuitous route, as he headed back toward Mr. Wilson. Upon getting there, I moved until I was at the front of the crowd, as if simply jockeying for a better view, but in a few minutes I went over to the end of the line. The six boys in line, headed by Wagner himself, made some jeering remarks, but didn't do any more. Possibly if Wagner hadn't wanted to stay at the head of the line that might have been different.

After a minute or two, Mr. Miles came up, with Mr. Wilson a few steps behind, not obviously accompanying him. Mr. Miles addressed the boys ahead of me with a jocular tone of voice. "Still at it? I think you lot were all here an hour ago and more. Such staying power!"