All Comments on 'The Marine Ch. 08'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 2 years ago

Shit. Had some mates go to Basra. Some didn't make it back. Next chapter should be good in a drama sort of way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continues to be of interest. I am impressed by the author's honesty in admitting that he does mot know everything about how the Corps operates.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Your making this difficult. Your surrounding nate with these sexy and understanding women that it makes it hard to pick a favorite. Heart breaking to see hannah with another guy moving on.

Excellent chapter. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

kingdozerkingdozerover 2 years ago

love the stories and sex but tbh i love the action wont lie last two times u just had him stare at the ppl they run away it was boreing as hell lol i wanted someone broken bloody and tosses so altho i really like ur story id personaly love for action and violance it is wat makes storys fit better rather then skipping it

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Starting to seem pointless without Hannah.

403ManMeat420403ManMeat420over 2 years ago

Too bad it's all legal age action... 16 and 17 can give full consent.. Let him see some action, loses and heroism take place.. more incestual coupling with one or more family members. Maybe impregnate some. Wedding bells eliminate some cousins, maybe divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, this is getting farcical... I mean I understood Amy and Hannah but now Emma? Is he going to fuck every cousin and sister, maybe some aunts too? And the fact that everyone seems to accept everything, I'm not expecting realism in an incest story but someone objecting or him not fucking every female relative of his age or close...

Otherwise I find the story interesting, like the military action but am tired of the Marine not fucking anyone else that isn't blood related. Not even one?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

The sex is good but it can get monotonous if there isn't a story to tie it together and keep our interest. I enjoy reading a good story and find that the repetitive non-stop sex can get boring. Sorry, but at my age I can only keep it hard for just so long, lol. There are plenty of jerk-off stories in Literotica, but good, interesting stories that are well written are few and far between. Let Nate be the Marine he has worked so hard to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No Royal Marine in history has ever walked aeound in civilian clothes and a beret - trust me, I am with Military Intelligence!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really like the story, but the only thing I can add is band of Brothers was the 101st airborne battalion not the 82nd airborne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES