The Marine Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder," she moaned softly.

"Sure?" I had to ask.

"Yes. God yes."

I grabbed her firmly and started to pump her even harder. Emma got herself into what I called the perfect position, spreading her legs so I could really drive into her. Leaning forward, I kissed her cheek, whispered into her ear how great she felt, and just absolutely fucked her. Emma... loved it. It might have been her first time, but she was a trooper, though I think she was relieved when I did finally bury my cock and cum inside her.

After catching our breath, I nuzzled into her, earning another of those giggles I loved hearing from her. "Nate, that was fucking awesome."

"I didn't hurt you?"

"Not at all. Your cock just feels even bigger in my arse than my pussy."

"Well, your arse is incredible."

I eventually pulled out, Hannah giving me a couple of wet wipes, as I wasn't just going to go from Emma to Hannah without wiping myself off. She then pushed me onto my back and straddled my lap, rubbing herself against my cock, knowing I needed at least a few minutes to get hard again. She leaned forward to kiss me, making sure I turned toward Emma, who was now lying on her side, giving her some soft kisses too. The smile on her face was utterly gorgeous.

Hannah rubbing her pussy against my cock had the desired effect, Emma getting up to help remove the toy from her arse, lube applied to my cock afterwards. Hannah grabbed the base and I felt the pressure before I slid into her arse. Resting my hands at her hips, I knew to let Hannah maintain control for now. Sometimes, she loved it when I just annihilated her, using her for what looked like my own benefits, though she loved every second. This was the sort of time she wanted complete control.

"Fuck," she hissed, "Been too long since I've had this lovely thing here."

"Feels as great as I remember, Hannah," I replied.

Emma snuggled into me as we watched Hannah ride me. She'd sometimes watch my eyes in return. She'd sometimes close her eyes and just focus on the other senses. She changed position, only slightly, enough to change the angle. She grabbed my right hand, sucked on my thumb, then ensured I was gently rubbing her clit. When she was getting close, she rode me faster and harder than I could remember, and with what my thumb was doing, her orgasm was... epic.

Soon as it passed, she kept on riding me at the same tempo. "Fuck my arse," she growled, resting on her hands to either side of my body. My hands found their way to her arse and I raised an eyebrow. "I said fuck me, Nate. So fuck me." The kiss she gave me had me pounding that tight little butt immediately.

"Fuck yes," she moaned, resting her head against my shoulder, "Just like that, Nate. Don't stop until you cum."

I kissed her cheek, one hand resting on her arse, stroking her back with the other. Despite the pounding I was giving her, I still noticed the smile on her face, feeling her kiss my cheek.

"Wow," was all Emma had to say.

I have no idea how long I fucked Hannah until I came. It would have been quite a while. All she did was moan, groan and even had another orgasm. First one she ever had purely from anal. That made her quite emotional, the kisses we shared after that very intense and passionate. As soon as I came, she had to lift herself off my cock though rested on my chest still. "Going to feel that tomorrow," she said, chuckling to herself.

"Done in or one more?" Emma asked eagerly.

"I'm not having anything in my arse again tonight, Em. Knock yourself out if you want more fun."

Emma grabbed some wet wipes as Hannah slid off me, and Hannah enjoyed herself again for at least an hour. I did manage to orgasm again, just about, but that was it for me once I left a second load inside her. I dragged a semi-comatose Hannah to the shower with Emma and I. That woke her up a little bit before we returned to bed, no real surprise we all crashed as soon as I turned out the light.

To be honest, after two weeks where I came home to them each night, it was rather difficult to leave. They came to see me off with all the other families, and I noticed the glances from some of my men as I was kissed rather passionately by two women. I'm fairly sure they figured out who Hannah was, as I'd shared that part of my life, but they wouldn't have known who Emma was.

"I'll be back before you know it," I whispered, hugging them both tightly, "I'll email and call whenever I have the chance."

"You'd better, otherwise I will fly there and kick your arse," Hannah whispered back. Emma didn't say anything. This was harder for her than last time. We were now much closer.

I received a few questions on the flight to Cyprus, as expected. They figured out that one of them was Hannah, which I confirmed. Regarding Emma, I said we shared a very close relationship too. I tried not to look too smug as I insinuated just what sort of close relationship. The only thing I didn't tell them was the fact Emma was also my cousin. There was acceptance and understanding of Hannah. There'd been more than one conversation that led into secrets from their own lives. But I figured telling them that I was sleeping with two of my cousins might be a step too far for most.

Landing in Iraq, the first thing we felt walking off the transport plane was the heat. Going from a wet, windy UK mainland to southern Iraq was a real shock to the system. Normally, we'd have had time to acclimatise, but we'd gone in much quicker than normal. And we realised why once we were at base. The situation was completely fucked up. The insurgency was worse than ever. And while we might have been treated as liberators during the original invasion, because of all the other bullshit going on, we were now seen as invaders, oppressors, or worse...

Six months in Basra this time around pretty much sucked. There was one good point. I received my first promotion. As expected, my service record, continuous training, and commendations led to me being officially earning the rank as a Captain of the Royal Marines. I certainly let everyone at home in both the UK and Australia the good news, ensuring I sent photos with my new epaulettes.

That was the only high point. The rest of the time, it felt like a fucking debacle. The insurgency was almost out of control. Patrolling was a fucking nightmare. We just didn't know who to trust any longer. None of them, being honest. The new Iraqi Army we were trying to train and leave in charge left a lot to be desired. There were rumours already about a timetable for the withdrawal of UK troops from the region. I knew for an absolute fact that, despite it being our jobs, none of us wanted to be there longer than strictly necessary. The place was a powder keg, or a tinder box, just watching for that one spark. Quite frankly, most of us knew that civil war loomed, and it was going to be fucking ugly.

I'd been fortunate not to lose a man under my command during my first three tours, one in Afghanistan, two in Iraq. My fourth tour was the most difficult. Three hundred Royal Marines were sent to Basra. We lost six in six months, losing another two dozen to an assortment of injuries. Three would be left with life changing injuries. Another six had injuries that would result in either a desk job or retirement. When we saw news that Four-Two in Helmand was having it even worse... we had to resist the urge to just unleash the dogs of war.

It was an exhausting time. No wonder so many ex-servicemen suffer PTSD. I knew more than one man under my command was already suffering the effects. It's all in the eyes, what they call the 'thousand-yard stare'. Some of the things we saw on patrol, it was the stuff of nightmares. The sort of shit you'd never be able to forget. The enemy was brutal and merciless. They hated us, but the civilians caught in the middle?

We try not to hate the enemy. We still try to see them as human beings. But when we see them blowing up markets and buildings, leaving behind broken bodies and a ground stained with blood... It's difficult not to hate them just as much in return. We had to remain professional. Cool. Calm. Collected. Do the job, do it well. But, fucking hell, they made it difficult not to just go armed to the teeth, find one of their compounds, and just kill them all.

My outlet was receiving messages from everyone back home. It's what kept all the men grounded. It reminded us not only why we were there, but that we had people we could go home to. Amy sent an email at least once a day, almost a diary entry of what she and the family were up to, and always ending with how much she missed and loved me. Calling Hannah and Emma was far easier, spending an hour on the phone with them once a week, though we still emailed daily.

Due to the situation on the ground, most of us were physically and psychologically exhausted. So when we received orders that we'd be doing an additional three months in Basra, even the hardest of Royal Marines nearly cracked. We continued to do what we were ordered, but it was simply the situation on the ground. Chow time each evening was quiet, most of us away with our thoughts. Every day, there were the usual patrols, but more and more operations in and around Basra. To say the enemy seemed to be everywhere wasn't an overstatement.

Staying those extra months sucked. By month nine, it was perhaps the first time I gave at least some minor thought to retiring from the service. Anyone who'd been there the entire time was utterly worn out and, quite frankly, couldn't wait to get home. At least I knew that I wouldn't be sent back for at least a year, particularly after having the additional three months tacked on.

Receiving our orders that our deployment was at an end was nothing short of a relief. I know more than one RM worried during our transport to the airport. Some would have thought it was just our luck to be taken out by some roadside bomb. Making it to the airport safe and sound, the flight to Cyprus, our debrief, then the flight to the United Kingdom, all were much quieter than the previous three tours I'd been on. It wasn't just the utter exhaustion. It was everything. We'd been completely and utterly worn down.

Getting off the plane once we'd safely touched down back in Blighty, the sense of relief was palpable. The crowd of families waiting for us to disembark was enormous. There were very few dry eyes around, even from many of the men, particularly those who were handed new-born sons and daughters, having left behind pregnant wives nine months earlier. That was tough to see, but raised plenty of smiles at the same time.

There was quite the crowd waiting for me and I managed to raise at least half a smile. Mum, Dad, Katie, Amy, Hannah and Emma were all waiting for me. I did my best to seem cheerful, but as soon as Mum stepped forward to hug me, it took all my self-control not to start blubbing like a baby. Through sheer exhaustion more than anything. No idea how long she cuddled me for, but it felt good.

"Missed you, my little boy," she whispered.

That made me snort and then burst into laughter. Leaning back, I kissed her forehead before meeting her eyes. No surprise she was in floods of tears, so I hugged her tightly again. "Missed you too, Mum."

I think it was parents who got their chance with me first. Dad had never been shy in hugging his children, and the way he hugged me then, he just whispered, "Glad you made it back out of that hell hole alive."

"You and me both, Dad. Fucking shite at times."

To my surprise, Katie was pushed forward to hug me. It had been... I don't know how long since I'd seen her. Three years? Five? She was no longer the little girl, nor eighteen-year-old woman I remembered. She was older, that much was clear. She was utterly fucking gorgeous too. The only two people with dry eyes were myself and my father. Her bottom lip was busy trembling before she gave into temptation and just leapt into my arms, kissing me all over my face as her limbs wrapped around me.

"She's missed her big brother," Amy stated. I barely heard her as Katie was busy crying into my ear.

"Missed you too, Katie-bear," I whispered into her ear, using an old name I'd called her when growing up. Just made her cry even harder. Clearing my throat, I asked, "Where are you guys staying?"

"We're staying up with the folks in Manchester," Dad replied, "We're hoping you'll come up to visit."

"Of course. I always make sure I have two weeks off upon returning here. I'm figuring I'll pop back to my apartment for a day or two, just unwind, then I can certainly drive north."

Katie finally extricated herself from my body, blushing brightly, which was very cute, before giving Amy a soft kiss on the lips before hugging her. She would be coming with me, as would Hannah and Emma, so we could keep our reunions brief.

I was gasping for a beer, Dad thought a stop at a pub was a grand idea, so we split up into two cars, Dad, Mum and Katie in the hire car, while Hannah and Emma had driven my car, Amy joining us. Getting behind the wheel, I took a moment just to enjoy the normalcy again. Get behind the wheel of a car. Head to a pub and ask for a beer. Drive home to fuck my sister and cousins...

"We're totally fucking when we get to your place," Amy stated in a tone that suggested my sister was definitely getting fucked.

"Honestly, you read my fucking mind, Amy. It's been over nine months, nine fucking months..."

"Our pussies are getting annihilated, aren't they?" Emma asked excitedly.

"What about Katie?" Hannah wondered, "I mean, you're already fucking one sister, why not two?"

"She's engaged," Amy said. I met her eyes in the rear-view mirror. She smiled before adding, "I'm not sure she's actually going to go through with it though. She loves him, but... you know..."

There are few things better than that first cold pint back in Blighty after more than half a year in a shithole. Having my cock sucked by a cousin or sister would have made it even better, but I certainly knocked back that pint fast enough that Dad bought me two pints at once. "Someone else is driving," I stated, "I'm probably going to be rather merry after these two. Haven't touched a drop of alcohol in ages."

I was rather quiet as we finished our drinks. I'm sure they all understood. I was probably falling asleep in my chair by the time I'd finished the third pint. When Dad jerked me awake, I almost knocked him flat before I looked around confused for a few seconds, asking who the fuck had taken my weapon. Looking around, I immediately apologised, but he seemed to understand. I was still in that mode. Took a few days to actually relax. Those extra three months... fuck... Heading outside, Mum didn't want to let me go again, Dad having to practically drag her to the car. Katie took the chance to hug me again.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, Katie-bear." That earned me one of those smiles I remembered so well. When I left a soft kiss on her lips, the first time I'd done that ever, the smile spread across her entire face. "I'll be up north in a couple of days. We'll catch up properly, just me and you."

"I'd like that," she said softly.

Mum got in one final quick hug before getting into the car. "I'll call every day," she said.

"That's fine, Mum. Just don't call too early, though I'll probably be awake anyway."

Within five minutes of Hannah starting up the car and driving, I was fast asleep. Slept all the way home. Hearing the doors open had me wide awake, somehow managing to drag my stuff upstairs. I was ordered into the bathroom, where I was joined by three naked women, who seemed to enjoy soaping up and then washing down a very weary man, feeling far older than his mid-twenties. After drying me then themselves down, they led me to the bedroom, made sure I was under the blankets, the four of them joining me. I don't remember falling asleep.

I didn't wake up until mid-morning, first time I hadn't automatically woken up in years. Guess I really was that drained. Hannah and Emma had disappeared, Amy was awake but snuggled into my side watching me sleep. "You looked peaceful," she whispered.

"Guess I needed some sleep," I replied before yawning, "I'm exhausted, Amy. That was a long tour."

"You won't be going back soon, right?"

"No. It's usually at least a year between deployments."

"So I can come back in six months to visit and you'll be here?"

"Yep."

Her hand moved from its position on my chest down to my crotch. I met her eyes and grinned. "Trust me, that definitely still works. Would have loved to last night but..."

"Nate, you feel asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow. The three of us just enjoyed cuddling you again. But now that you're awake and hard," she sat up and straddled my lap, my cock sliding inside her a few seconds later, "I'm going to enjoy this for a while. And no doubt you're going to pass out when you cum."

"Probably. Worth it though."

Emma poked her head in the door when Amy cried out as she orgasmed, letting us know breakfast was nearly ready, and that I'd better get prepared for some proper fucking afterwards. Amy leaned forward, making sure I had both hands on her fantastic butt, and then begged me to utterly nail her. What my sister wants, my sister gets. We all know that's the rule.

For two days, I barely dressed and we never left the apartment. Somehow, the three managed to share me without argument. Amy barely wanted anything except my cock inside her whenever the opportunity presented itself. Hannah wanted a mixture of sex and snuggles. Emma... She wanted to always be the little spoon. Amy and Hannah thought it was adorable.

We never had what I'd call group sex. Anytime it did turn into a threesome or foursome, their sole focus was on me. They didn't mess around with each other, at least during those two days. Amy had limited experience with women. Emma happily told me about her experiences, while I knew Hannah had fooled around from time to time with a couple of her friends.

What they did was put a smile on my face, though. I could look in the mirror, meeting my own eyes, and though the exhaustion was still evident, at least I felt myself relaxing and unwinding.

Driving up to Manchester after a couple of days of non-stop sex, Emma did joke halfway there that she was missing something being inside her and asked if we could stop so I could fuck her. Amy and Hannah burst into laughter, I said I wasn't going to fuck her in a rest stop on a motorway. Turning around, no, I wasn't driving, Emma pouted before suggesting she'd just masturbate then.

"Only if you let Amy film it so I can watch it later," I said.

My phone alerted me ten minutes after she'd had an orgasm. It was a five minute video of Emma. I saved it to storage to watch later.

The family was ready and waiting for us as we arrived in Altrincham. I had to think hard about when I'd last been this way. With everything going on, it had been at least a couple of years. As always, we gathered at our grandparents place. Showing up with my sister and cousins should have led to a couple of raised eyebrows. I was fairly sure they were not aware I was now sleeping with both Hannah and Emma, and no-one but Mum and Dad actually knew about Amy. Hannah and Emma obviously knew, but I hadn't told anyone that they knew.

My grandfather took one look at me and just knew I'd been through hell, making sure I was sat down with a glass of liquor in hand. We talked quietly about everything as he was the only one present who could begin to understand what it was like out there. Dinner was fantastic as always, though I noticed I wasn't asked too many questions about what life was like while I was in Iraq. They all watched the news and saw what we had to endure.

I kept my promise to Katie and took her out a couple of days later, just the two of us. The first time it was just the two of us for an entire day that I could remember. Wanting to do something a little different, I suggested we go to Chester, as neither of us had been there before and it was meant to be a well-preserved walled city. Katie loved the idea, so we left Altrincham early on the train.