The Marine Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon as we were wandering around, Katie slid her hand into mine. "I love you, Nate," she whispered.

"I love you too. Miss you too."

"Nate... my fiancé... You know I'm supposed to be getting married, right?"

"Yeah." I stopped and looked at her. "You don't sound particularly enthused."

"I obviously know about you with Amy. She told me all about it as soon as you'd left to come here. She said I deserved to know the truth. I wasn't surprised. I'd put two and two together."

"Were you jealous?"

"Yes. Completely. Still am. Back to the impending marriage... I love him, but it's not the same way I feel about you. I wanted you as my first, Nate. That's how much I loved you. But you left and...." She trailed off, lifting my hand to dry her cheek. "I just know I can't do what Amy is doing, surviving only on one or two visits a year. Thing is, she's happy with it though. She doesn't want to move here, it's not her home. And she knows being a Royal Marine is your life, but still hopes you'll come home one day."

I took her hand and led her towards a nearby café. We sat outside, enjoying the sunshine, ordering us both a coffee. Once they'd arrived, I took her hand in mind. "Are you suggesting something, Katie?"

"No. Not really. I just wanted to tell you how I really feel. Those months before you left, when we felt closer than ever? I still remember it fondly. I've always had feelings for you that went beyond those of just a sibling, Nate."

"Oh..."

She chuckled. "You wouldn't have noticed, of course. You were too busy getting laid by those girls during your last year at high school, and then you had your thing with Amy." She moved her chair to sit next to me. "I really want to have sex with you," she whispered, "But I can't cheat on him. I'm not like that. But I had to finally be honest after all this time."

I kissed her cheek. "Well, if my little sister ever finds herself single and over here, I'll take care of her," I whispered into her ear.

"Really?" she asked softly, meeting my eyes.

"Of course. Got to look after my little Katie-bear."

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thanks for taking me out today."

"I love treating my little sister to a day and night out. We'll get the last train back."

It was a great day out. Chester was an interesting city. Participated in a walking tour. Found ourselves wandering up and down the ancient streets, Katie purchasing one or two little presents. We ate a simple lunch but enjoyed dinner at one of the best reviewed pubs in the city, sitting back afterwards, sipping at a couple of drinks. Snuggling into me, I had to remember she was my sister and engaged to be married. I think we were both thinking but neither of us would allow it to happen.

She fell asleep on the train ride back to Altrincham. Not a real surprise, easily picking her up as I made way off the train, hailing a cab that could take us home. No-one was in the room I was staying in, Katie waking up just enough to help me undress her before she happily snuggled into me again once I joined her in bed. I made sure I had a shirt and underwear on.

Walking out of my room the next morning, Dad looked up from his paper when we walked in, glanced between both of us, then shrugged and continued reading. "Have fun, kids?" Mum asked.

"It was just what we needed. A day to ourselves," I replied.

"Good. And did Katie confess how she feels about you?"

"Mum!" Katie exclaimed.

Dad lowered his paper again. "Katie, your affection for him has always been more obvious than Amy's." Katie definitely started to blush, picking at her breakfast. "And as we accepted Amy and Nate together, you should know that, should you make the choice, we accept that you love your brother too."

"How are you so cool with it?" I had to wonder, "Parents would normally freak out. In fact, you should be freaking out. You know I'm with Amy. Hannah and Emma are cousins, but even that is looked down upon by plenty of people. And now you're okay with something possibly happening with Katie?"

"We love our children and want them to be happy," Mum replied, "Nate, Amy is happy with how things are. Yes, it's long distance and difficult at times, but she knows there is hope for the future. Now it's time for Katie to decide what she wants to do."

"I'll decide when we get home," Katie said, glancing at me, "I can't wait forever though, Nate." I ran a hand over my shaved head, so she immediately took my hand in hers. "I know you love your job. You sacrificed a lot to get to where you are. Just know you have people who love you, no matter what."

"She's right," Mum said, "But we all know you're doing an important job at the same time."

The rest of the time they spent in the UK was relaxing. Dad and I visited the pub once a day to enjoy a pint. More often than not, we'd eventually be joined by everyone else. Amy tried to spend as many night's with me as possible, though we did have to be careful about being caught. Hannah and Emma would usually run interference in case anyone got to inquisitive. Having told me how she felt, Katie had no problem being affectionate with me, though we never went beyond a lot of cuddling and light kissing. She felt sure, but she still had a fiancé back home, and I didn't like the idea of being a relationship wrecker when I was fairly sure I just couldn't give her what she wanted.

It was nice having them around but I knew I still had to return to base within two weeks. The family would be heading home first, taking a direct flight from Manchester to Singapore. The entire UK side of the family joined us at the airport to see them off. Mum hugged me forever, as did Katie. Amy and I disappeared for a few minutes of privacy.

"No tears anymore, Nate," she said, "Because I'll be back soon enough."

"If you can handle this, Amy, I certainly can."

"You message. You call. You write. It's not the same as being here in the flesh, but I'll take what I can get."

We made out until my phone buzzed in my pocket, Hannah giving us the hurry up. We both chuckled as I led her back towards the security gates. I noticed more than one curious glance. I think the grandparents had it figured out. When our grandmother hugged her, whispering something into her ear, Amy glanced my way and smiled before she nodded. Grandma then hugged her again tightly.

I spent one last night with my grandparents before I needed to go home too. To my amusement, Hannah and Emma stayed with me, as I'd drop both off at home, Emma now living with Hannah in Bristol. They were busy getting ready for bed as I enjoyed a last tipple with my grandparents.

"Nate, we've got it all figured out," my grandmother said, "I won't say we understand, but if you're happy, that's all that matters."

I glanced at my grandfather, who met my eyes and nodded. "I would ask how... but... If you're okay with everything."

"Our grandson is a good man. And what we want for all our grandchildren is for them it to meet a good man. Or a good woman, if that's the way they lean. Your lifestyle is unique. We're not going to judge as the world is changing. More importantly, you are all happy. That's all parents and grandparents want."

I hugged her tightly. "Thanks, Grandma."

"You're welcome, child. Just look after them for all of us."

Driving home the next day, I had to mention it to Hannah and Emma. They suggested our grandparents were probably more open-minded than even we gave them credit for. They'd accepted my relationship with Hannah from the moment it started, and had no problem when Emma and I had started to fool around.

I dropped them off at home, not staying as I would start early the next morning. Walked them to the door, kissed and hugged them both, promised to catch up on the weekend.

I had to admit to myself that life was looking better.

*****

A/N -- As I said at the top, this is the last chapter in this category. As I explained at the very start of Chapter One, this series would eventually move away from Incest/Taboo as I want to experiment with other categories and this series would provide the best opportunity, particularly in regards to how this story would develop.

I would consider the first ten chapters as 'Part One' of the Marine. 'Part Two' will be the next three or so chapters, as this goes full on fantasy and delves into a genre I enjoy reading myself. 'Part Three' is then when this story continues but almost turns into one chapter short stories as it jumps from category to category. I guess 'Part Four' will be when this is all resolved, and I will promise now -- there will be a happy ending. I wouldn't write all this without Nate ending up with at least one woman he loves, though he might end up with a small harem of lovers, possibly not just family members. So a happy ending, I'm just not sure who with yet. Might have to check reality at the door regarding his love life in the end.

Chapters 11-19 will see the story move elsewhere through other categories, including Erotic Couplings, Mature, First Time, Anal and Interracial. Chapter 20 returns to this category. Chapter 21 moves away again, and at the time of uploading this chapter, that is as far as I've written as I need to take a short break from this series to focus on other projects.

At the time of writing, I'm not sure when the story will return to this category full-time. In my head, I'm thinking 25 chapters in total, but if I can think of a good idea for each chapter, I'll keep it going.