All Comments on 'The Next Milf Porn Star'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on Lit. Please continue Dana's Milf porn adventures.

mickvrmickvralmost 3 years ago

Loved it. I can imagine an easy sequel with the character Dana.

Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that was super. a followup would be very welcome!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I like most of your work and you have not disappointed with this story. Your experience and professionalism shines through.

This scores a 5/5 well done.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Ooh!!! Before I forget another couple of chapters with Dana would be good too. I think l’ll slip this tale into my favourites and see what comes of it.( no pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please. Klet us know what happens withthe ex ehen he.finds iut dhe psys off the house

XactoXactoalmost 3 years ago

That was a guilty pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr. beulahthebrit. Brilliant, one of the best stories I've read on here for a very long time, well developed and explained Dana's dilemma's, it wasn't rushed or over elaborated. 5 stars naturally and please continue her adventures in her new career in the porn industry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good. Many thanks. Lots of potential for a follow-up too; the very considerable financial attractions of escorting as she becomes known, choosing a good agency, her revenge on her ex etc.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the ND contest. This was longer than stories I typically read here but it was well written and well worth the read. There was lots of tension, both from her financial situation, her strife with her ex, and her reluctance to step across the line from modeling to beyond. I was nodding when she revealed her “stage” name at the end, knowing that was coming from the time they told her about it; it was perfect payback to Ben. Great job and best wishes in the contest. 5*

simonjbrightonsimonjbrightonalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, I do hope there will be more to come....

stenxyzstenxyzalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. It definitely needs a sequel. Dana is too much fun to stop now.

MonsieurXMonsieurXalmost 3 years ago

Kudos. Well written, plausible, and hot!

alwayshomealwayshomealmost 3 years ago

excellent story, loved it

sexualcougarsexualcougaralmost 3 years ago

Loved your character, Dana. While we're not exactly the same, I see me in Dana in several ways. There's so many things I loved about this story. I gave it 5 stars. Been reading your stores for years. Should have written you a long time ago. You're one of my top 5 authors I love. I'll write you soon about other stories of yours I loved....Stella....stellastar1979@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Question for the author: in you bio you state you’ve quit writing here on Literotica but this and a few other recent stories suggest you are back. How come?

BTW, I am glad you are writing here again. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm in love with Dana Darling. As a woman I admire her shameless pursuit of sex on her terms, her confidence to act so wantonly with her lovers, and her zero fucks to give attitude. The story was well paced making the 14 pages go by quickly, the sex was hot, and like many of your stories the supporting cast weren't just cut outs, but people, and your usual sarcastic remarks and sense of humor was present. Only blip for me was trying to imagine Dana, at any point in her life being the meek good woman, but I guess people who repressed themselves tend to go big or go home when they slip the leash. Great job 5 stars

JJTW77JJTW77almost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this one and would welcome the chance to read more if you make it a “series”. Would also welcome to see this story put on film.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

What can I say that's not already been said? There were a couple of typos particularly in the last sex scene but not enough to detract from an excellent story. Must admit I was expecting more of a love story but even so it was a change on the category that was thoroughly enjoyable. Once again drawn in and had to finish it. Longish but not drawn out at all. Great to have you back here and pleased this came up. 5 stars definitely.

Do you do sequels? To me this seemed a full story in it's own way. But, there's plenty of scope to develop this further. After all, this is just the start of her new career and she's got a lot of money to earn to pay off her ex??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great one. I had hoped she would find a way to flip off Joe (and by analogy all the Joes of this world) as well as Ben.

FrozenindrumFrozenindrumalmost 3 years ago

I'm impressed.

I only have a couple of stories set as favorites, and this is going to be one of them. Good work.

mac1729mac1729almost 3 years ago

Great story and would love a sequel showing Dana as a succesfull porn star living a good life and shoving in the ex's face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A well crafted story, much more than just sex, it includes the emotions of the characters blended in with a plausible story line to make for one HOT story!

Your ability to create and build the characters, their back story, and move the story along at just the right pace, shows your talent as an author.

Obviously, 5 stars.

And please, another chapter in this delicious saga!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

A really well written piece. I was a little taken aback by the length, but found that is reads easily. The story grabs the readers attention and tantalizes them to read on. Before you know it all fourteen pages have passed. A neat peak into the working of the porn industry as it probably is today. There is either a lot of research into the porn industry, or first hand experience. The sex is hot and raunchy. I loved it.

katibkatibalmost 3 years ago

Very well written, and especially good with its sustained, believable dialogue. Dialogue is probably the most difficult aspect of writing erotica, but this author exceeds .

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Now that was one hot story. Storyline was excellent as was the character development and dialogue. This tale could definitely use more chapters. What would be great is her paying off her ex and then rubbing his nose in it. Well Done 5+++stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, just loved this storey, please continue it.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Epic! Wow, what a story. Thank you for sharing this with us!

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

WOW!

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can say is wow. Well done. A well developed character and a surprising amount of emotion for a porn story.

notbatmannotbatmanover 2 years ago

Whew, what a ride! Incredible story, great characters and so real for a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! What a hit story! 14 pages and we still want more!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Well written with good sex scene descriptions. A total absence of romance or affection though. This story was about money and revenge and not much else. Kinda sad in my mind...

rlh100rlh100over 1 year ago

WOW! Will there be a chapter 2?

lincolnleolincolnleoover 1 year ago

One of the best stories that I have read. Sure hope you will expand on the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 please!!! I want to read about Dana getting fucked by two young studs! Love her had a character.

ArtemisandroidArtemisandroidabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. You’ve clearly been on porn sets. About as realistic of a portrayal of a shoot as I’ve seen. Thank you for the effort you go to for writing these pieces and entertaining us with your vivid imagination. Time to read the rest of your catalog!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Mmmmm Great story in here... Hope to read MORE of it soon..!!

dylsmartdylsmartabout 1 year ago

Awesome story. I loved reading about Dana’s going from waitress to a slutty milf porn star and getting absolutely fucked senseless by a young stud with a huge cock. Just wish it was my wife! Haha

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part two ...loosing her anal virginity and airtight scene with bbc

dawg997dawg99711 months ago

Absolutely fucking HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing sex scenes. Usually I loath these pirn portions because they're done so poorly. These are done from the women's experiential perspective and was amazing.

The MC is made surprisingly real, flawed, in a truly desperate, back against the sea, time, and wins through. The porn director and crew were amazingly kind and supportive.

This is the best of its kind I have ever read.

SIX STARS if I could!

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

I think this was the best of your stories I have read, and would really like to read more of Dana’s adventures into porn land. She seems perfect for this role, and will easily pay back her advances. Great job!

laulem063laulem06319 days ago

Absolutely amazing!! Such an erotic sexy story. Dana is a so hot. I just love everything about her. She oozes sex and loves to get fucked hard like a slut. And she doesn’t care what anybody thinks about that. I can relate to her exhibitionist streak. Would love a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Outstanding! Very Hot!

beerman6501beerman65013 days ago

I have loved all your stories I hae read so far BUT this was absolutely the BEST!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...