The Next Milf Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't been in the room when she'd first entered and assumed, he'd slipped in through the door to his right, when the shoot started. As he grew closer, Dana eyed him with a mixture of apprehension and excitement.

He was a damn fine looking young man, with the cheekbones and soft features of a pretty boy, but sporting a five o'clock shadow to try and cover some of that pretty up. His eyes were a pale blue, and his muscular upper arms heavily tattooed with images of skulls and demon type things.

A pretty bad boy, a type that Dana found hot as fuck, and if she'd seen him in a club she'd be wet on the spot. But on a set, with ten people watching, eight of them men and already flushing from the heat of the lights, her reaction was far less exciting.

This was the guy who was going to fuck her. On camera to be released online, where parts of it would be pirated and live forever. Dana had no issue with casual sex, as she'd proved lately, but she'd never so much as met this kid.

"Hey, Dana," he gave her a smile as pretty as the rest of him, his white teeth cutting through the scruff of his stubble. "Its nice to meet you."

He extended his hand to her, and she took it, even though she knew he'd feel it trembling. His hand was large, and despite the fact he barely squeezed hers, she could feel the restrained power in his grip.

Young, hot, strong, and as her eyes reflexively dropped to his shorts, not just hung, but already at least semi hard.

"Um, yeah," she released a long breath. "Wow."

"Yup, wow is a good word for Todd." Sylvia took over. "And I know part of that wow is you know this is about to happen, right?"

Dana managed to nod as next to her, Todd stripped off his shirt, exposing more tattoos, and a stomach that looked like she could crack a walnut on. She stared at his body, trying to forget about the people around her, and focus on how hot he was, try and let her borderline nympho sex drive of late take over.

"You're a lucky woman, Dana." Sylvia laughed. "I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat."

Dana bit her tongue before she replied by telling her she could. Her hands were in her lap and tightly clenched together, and she knew from her experience as a model, she must look as stiff as...as stiff as Todd seemed to be getting just standing next to her.

On that note, her eyes fell on Tammy who was paying no attention to anything but her phone, and highly doubted she would be needed.

"How about showing Todd some of what he's in for?" Sylvia asked and when Dana stared at her blankly, she grabbed her own shirt and lifted it a couple of inches.

This was it, the beginning of the point of no return. Dana took a deep breath, and knew damn well the camera caught it, and Sylvia would probably love the realism. Crossing her arms, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and stripped it off.

She forced herself not to do it too quickly, fast movements were a telling sign of nerves, and even though they'd be fine with that, Dana needed to try and calm herself down. When the shirt was over her head, she dropped it on the bed, and without being told, reached back, and pulled her hair out of the ponytail.

She gave her head a shake, allowing her long thick black hair to fall down her back, as well as across her shoulders, a few strands sliding down the front of her chest.

"Damn, you have nothing to be ashamed of, Dana, that's for sure," Sylvia declared, taking in her large breasts in the skimpy bra. "What do you think, Todd?"

"I think I love my job." He winked down at her. Dana's attention was drawn to Tim who had come around to the right of the main camera and knelt to her left, a foot or so from the corner of the bed to remain out of sight.

"Try not to look at him," Todd whispered so softly she barely heard him.

She turned her gaze briefly downward at her chest, then looked back up at Sylvia.

"I'm sure I'm thinking what Todd, and everyone else is thinking. What's underneath those jeans? How about you stand up and show us?"

"Can't wait," Todd beamed at her, and Dana couldn't help noticing how much larger the bulge in his shorts had grown.

When she froze again, Sylvia raised her hands up, and after pausing to kick off the plain black sandals she wore, a move she noticed Tim catch with his camcorder, she rose to her feet. She undid her jeans, and again was aware of her fingers trembling and knew Tim was getting that too.

She unzipped and hooked her fingers into her pants, but stopped when Sylvia said.

"Why don't you turn around, and let us get a good look at that ass while you work those jeans off?"

Dana slowly turned, putting her back to the camera, and once again slipped her fingers into her jeans. She began to push them down, and from her left Tim whispered, "Slow and sexy, give us a show."

She pushed them down a little more, bending slightly as she did to push her ass out, and to her surprise, Tim continued in a stage whisper.

"I used to photograph regular models. Just think of this as a shoot, a lingerie shoot, you're just showing off your sexy thong, showing the men how sexy they are, and the women how sexy they can be."

His soft whispers, struck a chord with her, reminding her of the shoots she'd done in little more than what she wore under the jeans and an even skimpier bra.

"Show them what they want, make them want it."

Dana's modeling instincts took over, and she shimmied side to side as she worked the tight jeans down her ass, revealing the sides and back of the thong which was little more than red string.

"That's a girl!" Sylvia called out. "Give us the sexy!"

Dana's breath caught when she felt her nipples tightening, and the first trace of excitement tingling through her. She slowed the shimmy down when she felt the jeans slide down past her ass, which was all but bare except for the red material between her cheeks.

"Todd, why don't you help the rest of way?" Sylvia asked.

"My pleasure." Todd dropped to his knees, and eased her jeans down her legs.

Dana bent one leg at a time, letting him slip the jeans off, then gasped when he grabbed her left cheek and gave it a squeeze.

"Like that ass, Todd?"

"Its perfect, not one of those tiny little girl asses, and just soft enough to have a nice little jiggle.

Dana yelped when he gave her a playful little smack, then another on the other cheek. Todd then kissed her left cheek, and a shiver went through her when he gave it a quick lick.

"Crawl up onto the bed," Sylvia instructed "Keep showing off that fine body to all those guys. Bet they already got their cocks in their hands."

"Thinking about being between those sweet cheeks." Todd commented. "I know I am."

Dana did as she asked, and again with deliberate slowness, placing one knee, then the other on the bed, and crawling up to the middle of it, she remained where she was, and lowering her upper body to push her ass higher swayed back and forth.

"Damn hot!" Sylvia complimented her. "Todd, you should be loving your job."

Dana felt the bed move and glancing past her arm saw Tim kneeling on the edge of it, the camera trained directly on her ass, which she was still moving. As it had when she'd taken her jeans off, her prior experience posing took over.

Dana slid her legs out behind her so she was now on her stomach, then bent her knees, kicking her feet back and forth.

"Someone's warming up!" Sylvia's voice sounded behind her. "And I bet in more ways than one."

She'd have won that bet as a warm sensation grew between her thighs, and Dana's face was now flush for a reason other than the hot lights. She could see the men around her, eyeing her, and although this was their job, they certainly weren't beyond appreciating what they saw.

She thought of Tim behind her, the camera zooming right to her pussy, barely covered by a strip of red and framed by her well rounded cheeks. Dana rolled over onto her back, slowly whipping her legs up and around, spreading them wide before planting her barefeet on the bed, her legs spread.

Now she could see Tim leaning forward training the lens directly between her thighs. Dana placed her hands on her breasts through the bra and slowly slid them down her stomach, past her pussy and along her soft inviting thighs.

Her red tipped nails looked damn good and on the slow journey back up, she slid her right hand over her pussy while lifting her hips into it.

"Getting a show before the show!" Sylvia waved her hand, getting Dana to look her way and leaning over, tapped her knees then lifted her hands.

Dana knew exactly what she meant, and at the same time recalled Sylvia had mentioned she'd done some actual modeling and was using that experience to guide her. She pushed herself forward so she was kneeling in the middle of the bed, and when Sylvia spread her hands apart, she let her legs slide open.

Sylvia snapped her fingers and pointed at Todd. He quickly climbed up on the bed, and sliding over, knelt behind Dana.

"I think we've teased long enough, all yours, Todd."

Todd gently ran his hands up her back, causing her to flinch, then slipping a strong arm around her waist, brushed her hair from her neck and gave her a soft kiss.

"Oh." Dana whispered at the contact, her eyes widening slightly.

"Nice and easy," Todd whispered in her ear, just before he kissed her again just below it. "We go slow, there's something you're not feeling good about tap me twice. You really get nervous you just say stop, okay?"

"Hmm-mm" she made the answer sound like her reaction as guided by Sylvia leaning her head, Dana let hers fall to the left, giving Todd, and the camera, better access to her neck.

"Okay, then let's have some fun, just focus on what we're doing and ignore them." Todd's voice was soft and his lips gentle. Even his arm around her was relaxed and not trying to hold her in place.

Dana closed her eyes and tried to relax as his lips worked the length of her neck. He pushed his hips into her, and she caught her breath at how hard he felt even though the shorts. He ground his cock into her ass as he put his other arm around her, while nibbling playfully on her ear.

"You can kiss me if you want," he laughed in her ear. "I wouldn't mind."

As if she'd somehow heard his words, Sylvia puckered up across from her.

Dana turned her head, and leaned back into Todd, her lips parting to meet his. He kissed her with surprising softness, his lips barely grazing hers. The second time he kissed her, was firmer, and this time she kissed him back.

As soon as she did, his kiss became harder, and his tongue flicked across her lips. Dana could still feel the tension in her body and her eyes kept darting over to Tim who was now to her right and barely a foot away, getting a close up of their faces.

She parted her lips and groaned when Todd's tongue slipped into her mouth. She swirled hers over it, opening her mouth wider than she needed to, as she'd seen other women do in some of the porn she'd watched.

Dana caught his tongue between her lips and sucked gently on it, and was surprised to hear Todd make a soft sound of pleasure in his throat. His hands were now moving, fondling her stomach and making their way upwards.

She gasped into his mouth when he slid his hands over her breasts and squeezed them. The first squeeze was gentle, the second much firmer and it was her turn to groan into their now much deeper kiss.

His fingers teased her nipples though the lace, and in response, Dana's hips moved, now grinding back into his cock. She put her hands over his, pressing them harder into her tits, and this time when she caught sight of Tim next to them, a surge of heat flowed through her.

She thought of the camera, zooming right in on their kiss as the main one caught the wider shot with her kneeling, legs splayed, Todd groping her tits. She imagined the view of her now moving hips and the mic catching her louder, and more convincing whimpers into Todd's mouth.

"Sylvia," he whispered into the kiss.

She shifted her eyes to see Sylvia much closer to the bed, and when she saw she had her attention, reached behind her back. Despite her increasing arousal, Dana felt her stomach tighten even as she reached back behind her, her hands sliding along Todd's chest as he leaned back to give her room to unhook her bra.

Dana's fingers were shaking again, and it took her a couple of tries to undo the hooks. When he felt the bra pop loose. Todd's hands left her breasts to ease the straps down her arms, and Dana, her heart pounding, drew her elbows back so he could get the straps off of her.

The cups of the bra slipped down her breasts, showing off more of them before she caught it with her hands. Todd put his hands over hers, but held them there and didn't try to remove the bra.

"Don't get shy on us, Dana, show everyone those gorgeous tits. The ones every guy that sees them will think about sucking and cumming all over."

This was it...if the bra came off her tits would be exposed to a room full of people and who knew how many eventual viewers. Dana's nerves warred with the exhibitionist inside her who was in her glory at the thought of being topless in front of a camera for the first time.

More than that, exactly what Sylvia had just said. Men wanting them, wanting to suck her nipples, slide their cock through them, cum on them.

"Breathe," Todd said in her ear as he resumed kissing her neck. "We can stop is you want."

Dana found his lips to buy a few more seconds and keep the scene from stalling. As she kissed him, she heard Ben's nasty remark in her mind. "Only good at one thing." Followed by her comment of only a few minutes ago, of why prove him wrong?

He'd called her a tarnished trophy wife, made her sound as if she were getting old, and was only fucking young boys because they didn't know any better. What better fuck you to him than to put herself on full display for men of all ages to fantasize about and jerk off too?

And while doing so snatch the house he was so sure she'd have to give up away from him?

"Fuck you," she whispered.

"Huh?" Todd eased his face from hers, a confused look on his face.

"I am so going to fuck you," she whispered, covering up the fact she was talking to the Ben in her mind. "Time to do what I've been told I do best."

His confused look turned to a smile, one which broadened when she slipped her hands from beneath his and raised her arms up, inviting him to take her bra off. Todd did it slowly, easing the cups from her breasts, and letting it fall between her legs.

Todd cupped them, lifting them slightly and showing them off for the camera. When his thumbs stroked her nipples, Dana's moan was real and loud enough to elicit a smile from Sylvia accompanied by a thumb's up from Matthew.

Todd's lips were back on her neck, and Dana reached behind her with her right hand, grabbing his cock through his shorts.

"Damn," she moaned at both the feeling of his cock, and the way he was now rolling her nipples between his fingers.

Her free hand ran along his arm, squeezing his impressive bicep, then his thick well-muscled forearm. She gripped his hand as he played with her breast and worked her hips in tight circles. The motion wasn't just for show, but the fact she was heating up, and even Tim, now lying on the bed, shooting her breasts from below, had no effect on her.

No, that wasn't true, it was adding to her rising excitement. Todd's right hand left her breast and as he slid it down her stomach, she replaced it with hers, now fondling her breast, her finger stroking her aching nipple.

"She's well passed warmed up now." Sylvia commented. "I think we're seeing a natural here people."

Dana let her head fall back against Todd, letting his continued to work her neck as his fingers teased along the edge of her thong. This time she didn't tense as when he slipped his hand into it.

"Oh, fuck!" She exclaimed when his fingers slid over her throbbing clit, and that earned her another smile from Sylvia.

"She wet, Todd?"

"Damn straight she is!" Todd replied as his fingers slid through her moist lips.

He rubbed them several times before sliding back to her clit and this time when he touched it, Dana grabbed his wrist and held his hand there.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she purred, working her hips into his fingers which were now moving in slow circles on her aching clit.

"I'm going to lay you back, okay?" Todd spoke in her ear.

"You can do whatever you want," Dana breathed through her parted lips as she continued to toy with her nipple.

"Oh, he will." Sylvia laughed. "Todd loves his work."

"Who wouldn't?" Todd slipped out from behind, her, and now kneeling next to her eased her back.

Dana unfolded her legs, stretching them out, and keeping them open as she lay on the bed. She would have laughed when Todd slipped a pillow under her head, but she was too busy moaning as he'd kept his hand between her legs while changing positions.

He knelt to her right and leaning over, sucked her nipple into his mouth.

"Yes," Dana groaned, "Oh yes!"

"Thong." He spoke quietly around her nipple.

Dana hooked her thumbs into her thong, she bent her legs, and drew her knees back, lifting her hips to ease it down. There was a moment of panic that she was about to expose her pussy for the internet porn world to see.

That moment vanished when she saw Tim slide down to the foot of the bed, and kneel on the floor, the camcorder on the bed, as he prepared to get the close-up of her pink slit. Todd helped that along by sliding his hand from between her legs, giving a clear view.

Dana pulled the thong down to her knees, before Todd leaned over and slipped it off, letting it join the pile of clothes on the bed. She kept her legs in that position, her eyes on the camera trained on her exposed pussy, and her lust at what the men watching would think was in full gear.

She lowered her legs, and Todd quickly slipped his fingers through her pussy, but this time he plunged two fingers inside it.

"Fuck!" She cried out as he wiggled them inside her while his thumb found her clit.

Todd remained on his knees, fingering her now sopping cunt while playing with her right nipple. Dana flinched when Tim, who moved so quickly and quietly, it was borderline unnerving, was now kneeling next to her, leaning over, and holding the camera over her face to get her expression as Todd fingered her.

His fingers were now knuckle deep and he was working his hand back and forth, shaking them roughly within her. It felt incredible, the sensation heightened by his thumb lightly working her clit.

Dana's hips were bucking, and she moaned even louder when Todd leaned over to suck her tit again. He reached over with his free hand, squeezing her other breast, and briefly stroking her nipple with his thumb.

Todd removed his fingers from her aching pussy, and she moaned in frustration, her hips still rocking, imploring him to put them back inside her. Instead, he swung over her, placing a leg between hers, and once again kissing her.

Dana slipped her arms around his shoulders, her hands roaming over his muscular back as they kissed. She slid herself down the bed a few inches, until her pussy came into contact with his knee, and ground her hips.

She wasn't sure if the camera would catch that, but at this point, Dana wasn't just putting on a show. She was horny as fuck, and wanted his fingers, or better yet his cock, in her cunt.

Dana placed her hands on his chest, sliding them down and marveling at how goddamn hard his stomach was. But that wasn't the hard flesh she was after. She reached his waist and grabbing his shorts fumbled to unsnap them.

Her fingers were still trembling enough to cause her difficulty undoing the tight button, but now it was as much from excitement as nerves.

"Not yet," he said as he lowered his head and nuzzled her neck so he could speak in her ear without the camera catching it. "Sylvia wants her women to be satisfied before the men get their turn."