The Remote Cabin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica nodded, overwhelmed, unable to think of anything else to say or do. Milla grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the cabin. Angelica, following obediently, could barely understand that this was actually happening. She had spent the last few hours tormented by her feelings for Milla, and she was now being led to her bed after being promised intense sexual pleasure. As fast as her mind was, it was now reeling.

Inside, Milla drew Angelica directly into her room and just about tossed her on her bed. She wanted this, wanted this very badly. Nevertheless, she knew she was riding a wave of uncontrolled lust and passion. She'd never been able to admit to herself that she felt something more than disinterested aesthetic pleasure when looking at Angelica's body. And now, for reasons she couldn't quite understand, on this beautiful summer day, her feelings broke through. When Angelica's hand touched her breasts, something changed. And then she had touched her between the legs...

Looking at her friend as she removed her leather belt on her bed, Milla could scarcely believe how powerful her desire was. She had been taken by surprise by her own feelings, some of which she had never dared to explore. Ideas and positions now swarmed her mind, and she didn't know where to begin.

She wanted to throw herself at Angelica and eat her pussy, that wonderful pussy that would be her first. Then again she wanted to take her time. Yet she could have given anything to dive in between Angelica's breasts and do what men loved to do with her breasts: kiss them, lick them, suck their nipples inside her mouth, twirl her tongue around them and even bite them! She wanted it all, yet she wanted to savour it.

Kneeling on the bed, she moved above Angelica and kissed her softly on the lips. It was their third kiss in less than a minute, and Milla knew she could lose herself in it. In it and the feelings it implied. But hadn't she said that that was for tonight? Breaking the kiss and nibbling her way to Angelica's ear, she whispered, "Do you remember when you said that you liked seeing women with butt-plug tails?" When Angelica nodded, intrigued, Milla finished, "So do you want me to..."

Before Angelica could reply, Milla jumping down from the bed, kneeled in front of her box of toys and fished her tail out. Sounding like a little girl, she said, "Don't you look now!" After smearing a drop of lube on the tip, Milla placed it at the entrance of her anus and gently pushed it inside. It was a very small plug, just big enough to stay firmly in place.

As she released it, making sure it was properly placed, Milla stopped. A few times in her life she had been taken by sudden lust and desire. During those moments, the time between a first kiss and sex could be very short indeed. But this felt different. Angelica was on her bed, her eyes closed, naked as the day she was born. Milla herself was kneeling next to the bed, a butt-plug tail hanging from her ass, and she was ready to make so many nasty things to her.

And to make love to her as well. Her. A woman. It should have felt strange, weird even. Instead she couldn't imagine it feeling better. Looking at Angelica's glorious breasts, she knew she was going to touch them soon, touch another woman's breasts for the first time in her adult life. The thrill of the first time was definitely there, yet not a trace of the fear or shock she should be feeling. Was she really about to fuck a woman? To love a woman?

Instead of vertigo, she felt more at ease that she would have thought possible. The crazy pressure she had been feeling, the deep instinct of rushing to sexually ravish the beautiful woman in front of her, disappeared. Since Angelica had given her her first orgasm on the massage table, Milla had felt like a volcano about to blow. Now, instead, she felt a strange kind of calm. The volcano was still there, bubbling in her pussy and her heart, but it was now under her control.

Getting up, she asked Angelica to open her eyes. Clearly she was happy, clearly she was excited; her nipples were hard, very large and fully engorged. Yet the normally confident Angelica seemed, for the lack of a better word, hyper. She was not, on the other hand, overwhelmed. Looking at her friend and watching the tail flutter behind her, Angelica laughed, then groaned in anticipated pleasure. She then said, "I'm the lesbian and you're the one taking control here my little Caryamia? My little virgin?"

"Yes, for now. You're all mine." Milla laughed, enjoying the obvious desire in her friend's eyes as she stood there, naked with a tail. "But soon I wanna be all yours. Your hand, outside, was a very nice promise. I want to feel you taking me. I have more toys in the box, some you might like to use on me..."

Angelica grinned, then said, "Turn around, kitty cat. Show me that tail of yours." Angelica didn't know if Milla was willfully keeping this playful and light, saving the "love" issue for later, or if she was simply in it for the sex. Right at this moment, she didn't care. At all.

As Milla turned around, she became aware of the deep joy she was experiencing. Deep and calm. She knew now that she was going to be able to truly enjoy this. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Angelica looking at her ass and tail, supine on the bed, patient despite desire. She paused her turnaround, letting Angelica look at her. After a few seconds she grinned to herself and began dancing, making the tail swing from side to side. After a few moments she turned from left to right, forcing the tail to wrap around her legs before unraveling and swishing to the other side. Reaching back, she grabbed it and let her hand slip from the base to the tip, feeling the delicious sensations in her anus.

Laughing, she then completed her full turn. Placing her hands on her hips, proudly displaying her body to her friend, she asked Angelica to lay on the heap of pillows. Getting down on all four at the foot of the bed, Milla then moved towards Angelica until her head was above her pussy. As she moved her hips from side to side, dragging the tail across Angelica's legs, she looked down at her friend's pussy. Looking back up, she meowed and grinned. "That will be for later... Right now, I want to dive into those breasts of yours."

As she said it, Angelica grabbed her breasts and pushed them gently together. Milla's mouth fell open of its own accord, and she licked her lips. For the first time she thought she understood why men liked her own breasts so much, and why she was going to love Angelica's even bigger breasts. Moving upwards a bit more, leaning down, she found herself inches away from the glorious dark orbs.

Angelica was still young enough so that even lying on her back this way, her breasts were still thrusting upwards, her skin smooth and flawless. Her dark pink coronas, that dark flesh around the distended nipples, seemed enormous to Milla's eyes. Her own were very small, something that probably made her breasts look bigger. But Angelica had large breasts and large aureolas to crown them. "Do you realize that I've never even tasted breasts before?" Milla told her friend.

"They're all yours my virgin Caryamia... Take them." was Angelica's breathless reply.

Milla leaned forward even more and took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of her friend. Then, she opened her mouth and placed the tip of her tongue at the base of Angelica's left breast. Slowly, achingly slowly, she pushed her tongue higher and higher. Angelica moaned when she reached her aureola, but Milla changed direction. Teasing like a cat, she traced the outline of her friend's corona, feeling the difference between her regular skin and the edge of the aureola.

For a brief moment she thought about trailing a line of saliva all the way to Angelica's other breast, but something in her mind said, "Fuck it!" and she opened her mouth wide, sucking her friend's entire aureola inside her mouth. Sucking hard, Milla was blasted with utterly new feelings. For the very first time in her entire life she had a woman's breast inside her mouth. Since her own breasts were not big enough to allow her to suck them, this truly was a first.

The taste of her friend's nipple and its hardness, the way she felt the flesh of Angelica's breast as it was being pulled in, the pleasure with which her tongue twisted and turned all around the firm flesh... Milla was in heaven. She released the breast only to grab it again, opening her mouth wider. She wanted to suck it completely inside her mouth, but as her hand came and replaced Angelica's hand on her breast, she knew it was impossible. They were much too big.

Milla pushed away Angelica's other hand, and then jumped hungrily from the left breast to the other one. As she did, Angelica took a sharp intake of breath and laughed. "Suck me hard Caryamia... Drink my creamy milk my little kitty..."

"Oh Gods!" Milla cried, suddenly releasing the nipple. "If you ever get pregnant, I want to drink your milk!" As she said it, Angelica laughed again and grabbed Milla's head, pulling it back down upon her breasts.

Under her tongue, Milla could feel every nook and cranny of Angelica's corona. The soft skin, significantly darker than hers, felt like delicate petals under her tongue and lips. Moving around the hard nipple, teasing it once again, Milla took very delicate bites of the flesh, then held it between her lips until she released it. Looking down, she saw Angelica's aureola gently regaining its shape.

Glistening in her own saliva, her nipple was next, and Milla dove in, assaulting it with every wet caress she could think of. Finally, she sucked it hard, pulling as much of Angelica's breast up as she could and watched it falling back down after the wet smack of her release. Laughing, Milla groaned and buried her face between Angelica's breasts, motorboating a pair of breasts for the very first time.

Angelica was transfixed when she saw Milla pulling back out from that motorboating. Milla's face was covered with her own saliva and probably some of Angelica's own sweat, and her hair was all tousled around her. The expression on Milla's face was one of pure, unadulterated joy. She was glowing, a bright star of joy. She dove again, trying to speak during a thunderstorm of kissing, licking, sucking, massaging, burying her face again... "Oh. My. Fucking. God! I want them so badly!! I want them forever, I want to be them, I want to be inside them..."

Angelica laughed, glorying in the feelings. Moving around a bit and shuffling the pillows, Angelica ended up half-sitting in the bed. Milla didn't even register the move and kept devouring her breasts. Reaching down, Angelica could now grab her friend's lovely ass with both hands. Then, slipping her legs under her friend's and opening them wide, she pulled Milla's ass down. Since the blonde head was at the level of Angelica's breasts, it was Milla's soft belly that landed squarely on her pussy. At first, intoxicated by her friend's mouth on her breasts, Angelica simply grabbed her friend's ass with two open-palmed hands. She was massaging it, moulding it between her fingers, and well as pulling her friend's body down, forcing Milla's skin on her pussy.

Soon though, she grabbed the cat-tail by the base and began moving it around, twisting and turning gently. She felt Milla tensing up, moaning as she released Angelica's nipple from her mouth. She knew Milla really liked anal play, and had shared this with most of her boyfriends. Thinking about her own past experiences as the giver of such pleasure, Angelica thought again about burying her face between Milla's buttocks. Milla didn't know it, but both girls had that in common. Then again, Milla probably liked to receive more than to give. "How fucking convenient..." thought Angelica, grinning "I like giving!". Still firmly holding the tail, she squeezed Milla's ass with her other hand.

As soon as she did, Milla moaned again, looking up at her. Moving upwards, Milla reached Angelica's face and gave her another kiss. With greater freedom of movement, Angelica's free hand could now reach lower around the firm flesh of Milla's ass until it slipped around the bottom of the tail, all the way down to the bald pussy. She grinned into the kiss as she felt and heard Milla's pleasure. Releasing the tail and grabbing Milla under her arm, Angelica suddenly pushed her off and rolled with her on the bed. For a second she was above the blonde, looking down at her body. The pressure to dive on her friend's breasts was great. She didn't.

Sometimes, things couldn't wait. Grabbing Milla by the hip and shoulder, she turned her over again until she was face down on her own bed. Quickly removing the pillows, Angelica kept a hand on Milla's back, forcing her to stay still. Then, looking down at the tail and the stunning ass beneath. The majority of her lesbian friends were definitely pussy fetishists, and most of the others were fascinated with breasts. Angelica, divergent as usual, really was into buttocks, behinds, buttcheeks and all things ass. And she was now going to feast on Milla's ass, something she's been dreaming about for years.

Sliding down lower until she was practically sitting on Milla's calves, Angelica paused and took a deep breath. It's strange that she had indeed touched and massaged Milla's naked ass countless times in the past, and yet this was very different. Part of her wanted to do as Milla had done with her breasts and explore them slowly. Yet another part, the one that won, wanted only one thing; to dive right in.

"You have such a glorious ass, Milla..." Barely able to restrain herself, she pulled the tail out of Milla's ass and threw it on the ground. After holding Milla's legs closed together, Angelica slid her own legs behind her and ended up lying on Milla's calves and thighs. Instead of taking her time, she plunged.

When she felt Milla's cheeks closing around her face, and her pussy under her tongue, Angelica shook with pleasure. She didn't even hear Milla's moans. Both her hands were on her friend's hips as she pushed hard, opening her mouth wide. The taste of her friend flooded her mouth as she drank in Milla's juices. Pressing against her clit, following the lines of her labia, then tickling the smaller lips inside and finally pushing her tongue as far as she would go... Milla's powerful aroma and taste was overwhelming. Slowly, she turned her head from side to side, relishing the feeling of Milla's nice ass on her face. Needing to take a breath, Angelica slid herself forward, licking Milla's anus on the way.

Angelica heard Milla's laughter as she herself moaned out loud, nearly crying out, profoundly aware that she was living a long held fantasy. Laughing herself, she turned her head and rested her cheek on Milla's ass for a moment. "Damn! This is as good as I fantasized about it!"

As she was kissing and licking it, regaining her breath, Milla said, "Then why are you stopping?"

"Hmmm," Angelica groaned. "Careful what you ask for Caryamia..." was Angelica's answer.

She dove back in, this time more aware of Milla's pleasure. She did take a long while to lick and playfully bite Milla's ass, but she also knew that she would have ample time later on to satisfy her little fetish. Now that she was partially satisfied, Angelica wanted Milla to cum again. She now had her hands deeper around Milla's hips, guiding her more forcefully. She was also twisting her body, forcing Milla's legs open as she slid between them.

When she was satisfied, she reached for a pillow she had left there earlier, and pushed it under Milla's abdomen. If her first plunge had been about fulfilling a dream, this second one was all about Milla. And it showed. Milla's laughter was cut short with a sharp intake of breath and a clearly surprised moan.

There was no magic formula, and no two women were the same. Angelica couldn't claim any such nonsensical thing like "I can make any woman climax in twenty seconds." Yet she did have extensive experience and had an advantage that no man, however motivated, had; she had a pussy and understood both sides of the exchange. Also, it was Milla's first time with a woman. Angelica did her very best, trying to focus on what worked the most.

And boy did it work. Despite the weight of her body upon Milla's, her blonde friend was soon trashing around, crying out loud. The few delicious first moments stretched into minutes of delight, and when Angelica began adding a few anal elements, Milla went wild. Either with her tongue or fingertip, Angelica was now playing and teasing with Milla's lovely rosebud, her already-lubricated rosebud.

Gaging that Milla's climax was upon her, Angelica pulled her fingertip from her ass and grabbed both her asscheeks in her hand. Spreading her ass open, Angelica pushed in as deep as she could and stormed her friend's pussy and ass with her tongue and lips. At one point, after she used her wet chin to press smoothly but harder on Milla's clit, she exploded.

If most orgasms began with frenetic movements and howls of pleasure, this one was exactly the opposite. Milla's cries stopped suddenly and she froze under Angelica's mouth. But it was only for a few moments. Angelica watched her friend's body slowly arching upwards until it spasmed and Milla shouted. As much as this moment had been a release for Angelica, it was an explosion for Milla. Holding on as long as she could before being thrown off by Milla, Angelica did her best and eventually brought her friend to an amazingly powerful climax.

A few moments later, a large grin on her face, Angelica was lying on the bed next to Milla, holding her in her arms. Lazily kissing Angelica's breasts, Milla was regaining control of her breathing and glowed in the embers of her climax. Eventually Milla got up, kneeling on the bed, looking at Angelica. Her blonde hair were tousled, sweaty and curly locks had appeared. Below, her face and body were flushed, covered in sweat, shining in the light.

Angelica looked at Milla's magnificent breasts, her smooth belly and perfectly shaven pussy. Her face had just been there, her tongue inside... Rolling her tongue in her mouth, Angelica could still taste her friend. But above and beyond, it was Milla's grin, even if it made her look slightly stunned, that filled Angelica with the greatest pleasure.

Milla, shaking her head as she looked at her friend, said, "You crazy, crazy girl..." Grinning still, she knew she had received most of the fun; first feasting on Angelica's breasts and then receiving one of the most intense oral sex of her entire life.

It was now her turn. Staring at Angelica's pussy, visible because her thighs were carelessly opened, and just as visibly drenched, Milla said, "I will return that amazing favour, love... But now there's something I've been wanting to do since you kneeled on all four to grab your dropped bottle." After a brief pause, she asked, "How do you like your men?"

"What?" was Angelica's answer, apparently taken aback by the question.

"Do you like big cocks?"

"Of course I do, but it's been a while, and... Why would you—" and Angelica stopped, understanding what Milla had in mind.

Fully conscious of what she was doing, Milla turned around and knelt forward, deliberately pushing her ass upwards. As she reached for her box of toys, she heard Angelica say, "You should be careful about what you do, Caryamia... I'm only moments away from jumping you and eating your perfect little ass all over again!"

"No you won't." Milla replied, confident. "I know you want me to fuck you. You want to fell my thighs slapping on your ass as this cock," she paused, sitting on the bed again and holding her biggest dildo up, "plows your pussy. I know you've been thinking about it... remember that night about two years ago?"