All Comments on 'The Return of Molly Minx'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
syvyn11syvyn11almost 8 years ago
DL?

Is there a way to download this story? Cause 29 pages can't be done in one sitting.

JayHaileyJayHaileyalmost 8 years ago
I don't Know

When I read your stories I want to love them but how wimpy the sons are it really ruins it for me.

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesalmost 8 years ago
A really epic piece!

But sad to say I think this story is too real for a lot of the readers here, at least the quick fix or happy go lucky crowd.. You mentioned in your final mote you dosed this with reality. I think for many in this category,a little too much.

But for people like me who love taboo stories that really strive to be as real as the genre can allow, I loved it. The turmoil and conflict, the struggle of right and wrong and the Mary/Molly dynamic was intense. Mary really thought Molly existed to an extent.

It was well done and I'll send a private feedback that's more detailed.

inreaderinreaderalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Long M/S stories are the best. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ha ha ha

This is so funny.

Wow, planting your own raves, how cool are you! You should really get someone else to write them, because everything you say gives you away.

Oh, and stop hiding behind women. You're the type of "man" who'd put on a woman's dress to get off the Titanic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Vicky's story happens between the scene with Candy Came, Nick and Molly and the second Real Moms scene, right?

Candy has big boobs in Mom Will Do Anything.

Also, it's during the months when Nikki Nice was active.

Great, great history... maybe too much porn in the beginning, but all the scenes with Mary and Paul are excellent.

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 8 years agoAuthor
Give it up for Anonymous

Well, if you pop back in here, you nailed the sneakiest Easter egg. The Candy Came meeting in Mom will do anything. I felt that was so obscure no one would get it. In fact I only decided to do it because I went back and re-read that story myself to get back into the character of Malcolm.

I'm not sure I should congratulate you, or suggest you get a life :)

There's other Easter Eggs as well, but they're easy, surprised they haven't been called out yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ohhhhh my gosssshhhhhhhhhh ... so terrific ...

Hi lovecraft68.

Thanks you soooo much for this work of art!

In my humble opinion, this a terrifc work of mom-son incest. Just wooow ... wowww ... wowwww ...

Just go on with your great writing.

chuckytchuckytalmost 8 years ago
Is it just me?

Paul's (who shares a name with Mike Ranger's character in Taboo) user name seems like a nod to arguably the best all time writer in the M/S genre, alwayswantedto?

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 8 years agoAuthor
Chuckyt

Right on one. I mentioned Kay in my intro and picked Paul based on the other and far less memorable half of that movie. But Paul's user name was not based on the master of mother son stories lit handle. I dedicated a mom/son story to him last year and used a play on his name in another, but that was not the case this time. sowantmymom was made up on the fly, kind of like everything else I write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Potential for a sequel.

One thing that I know Mary would want to have is grandkids and to let her son have kids. She is a smart gal so I suspect that she would hint that they need to add a "wife" type for Paul. There is a lot of potential there for them finding and getting such a partner, even if it's one of her former colleagues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I... I don't know how you do this man. We're all here, browsing a forbidden section of erotic literature, a section which no one would ever dare disclose to anyone, not even their spouse, and you give us a story like this. A story which, for all intents and purposes, is so wrong, but so right. And so real.

If I'm not wrong the last couple of pages are a nod to the Mom Will Do Anything story, and while I would have loved to read what happened in the shoot, I understand it might have sounded repetitive, and perhaps that is why you didn't include it.

I will be very upset if this doesn't get a permanent place in the Hall of Fame, and it was refreshing to read such an amazing story after some of the drivel I've given up on after less than half a page.

I also think that this was perhaps your best story till now. With a close competitor being All I Want For Christmas is Mom.

Lastly, I know you consider alwayswantedto as the king of the M/S genre, but you're both superlative writers. And while his stories were great, in my opinion, you could easily classify them as fantasy. And there were often turns that his stories took that were controversial and were disliked. You blur the lines between reality and fantasy, and for me, that is why you are the better author.

Cheers.

P. S. Please consider adding to the Milf Tails series, and if possible the Mother Son Confessions series as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I couldn't put this one down. This actually could be a movie script

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More than a Taboo Story

I think this story is outstanding but one of the nuggets of gold is your exploration of the duality of the human psyche that Mary goes through being one person she believed was expected of her (mom/Mary/wife) while denying her other side (Molly). While history is full of examples of the dangers of multiple personalities don't we all play roles expected of us? In the end Mary only finds peace when she acknowledges Molly as part of the whole but only at the expense of violent conflict between her and Paul. If the story went in another direction the destruction of that family would've been brutal.

If I could say one thing critical about Paul is he was too calm almost to the point of unbelievable. I have a similar personality but doubt I could remain as calm and (almost) detached as he. This was, after all, his mother.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 8 years ago
Wel Now

I plowed through 29, count them, 29 pages. It took me two days. If it had been any other author I would have given up. Lovecraft68 you did an Outstand job with this piece of work. Keep up the good work,

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow that was A GREAT READ!

I couldn't stop reading this story! Such a real feel to the whole scenario! Life doesn't hand use perfect anything! And your writing is absolutly spectacular, fun and erotic. And I have read many of your stories! What are the Easter eggs your referred to? Please let us know! please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Superb

One of the rare story which i enjoyed reading but sure its damn long. It took me freaking 24 hours to complete e story with stop in between. Kudos. Really really enjoy e whole story line. From forbidden love, to lust, to pure intimacy n lastly a couple together doing a shoot. Hell I would love to read this over and over again. It didnt make me hard but certainly it was a hell of a ride. Thanks dear author

Gremlin078Gremlin078almost 8 years ago
Best mom/son story

The best mom/son story I've ever read. The amount of character development and angst was simply incredible. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i love the concept

thanks for making an effort to give us a story instead of just grunting and fucking.

mentalmanmentalmanalmost 8 years ago
The King is dead, long live the new King...

With this epic story, you have just surpassed the great G.H. Lawrence as THE master of the mom/son genre. I've been reading stories at Lit since the site came on line (20 years, +/- ?) , and this is THE best taboo story in all that time. I don't have the literary acumen or knowledge to do justice to plot and character development, or deep psychological analysis, so l will simply agree with others on those points. It simply felt "real". So much more I wish I could say, but unlike you I am not a wordsmith. So I hope a simple, heartfelt " Thank you" will suffice. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

Avery hot read keep on trucking you are, one of the best on this site;tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thanks, it's s nice change to read a complete story this long without having to wait months to complete it especially when it's this good.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

If this doesn't win you the Nude Day Contest then nothing will! A 29 page story is quite daunting but this was well worth the effort. I don't care what anyone says, LC68 is the absolute master when it comes to mom/son stories and this story proves it!! Unlike most porn stories, this had a great deal of realistic emotion to it. The angst that Mary/Molly went through was heart breaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

The best story of this genre that I've ever read. Great job! Slightly marred by the constant misuse of to/too. Seriously, every time you made that mistake, it ruined it for me just a little bit. But, still, a great effort.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 8 years ago
Simply amazing

Great characters, realistic behavior, and hot sex sences. Malcolm Stone was perfect recurring character for this story. This was amazing work, definitely among your best. Bravo!

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 8 years ago
Not sexy enough

I found the story lacked of sexual tension between Mary and Paul. You wrote 29 pages and in the end they crossed the line too fast.

The first part of the story was all about her life as a porn star and I didn't care for that. Then she goes crazy and rape her son, which wasn't very hot, to finally admitting her true feelings hours later. There wasn't enough 'will they or not' in the story.

Your story is very good and maybe one of a kind but you wrote more exciting ones. And thank you for giving it to us in one go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great job

I've read alot of stories here and this one was great, I cried twice which shows the emotional connection you were able to make.

DocSavage46DocSavage46almost 8 years ago
Deja vu?

Nice to see Malcom make another appearance. I loved "Mom will do anything" but Molly got a butt load more cash than Vicky!

crackattakrcrackattakralmost 8 years ago
Great story, but...

I always love your incest stories because they are far more than just stroke stories (though you deliver that aspect in spades too). Molly/Mary is a totally believable and sympathetic character, and I just fell in love with her. But, Paul was revealed to be kind of a sociopathic dick, and I found myself wanting Mary to just kick his ass out and move on with her life. Still a very satisfying read, but not as enjoyable as Mom Will Do Anything, at least for me.

TabooSapphoTabooSapphoalmost 8 years ago
One of the greates incest stories ever

You always make an effort to create belieavable characters and I can't thank you enough for that. Incest stories are all about forbidden relationships, about inner turnoil and you deal mostly with that. I also like your porn storylines. Just don't ever stop writing incest stories, please.

And for people who want quick stories, don't listen to them, there are lot of those here. What we need are more realistic, long, hot stories like this one.

English is not my first language and I read 29 pages in two sittings. Because this story is that good.

I only wished if you wrote at least one mother daughter story. There are no mother daughter stories on Literotica this good. You have b/s, m/s, f/d, but no m/d.

Keep up the good work, you are my favorite author by far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved It!!

I usually dislike mother/son stories but I absolutely loved this one. It had a really terrific plot and I loved the characters. It was just a really great story.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 8 years ago
Wowzers - Congrats

Wowzers, what a ride. Great job.

Zoo

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 8 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Mother/son incest (real or imaginary) isn't my thing. Actually, neither are the other combinations. I go to this category (and the first time stories) because I like seductions, and incest is a good place to find them.

The thing about this story, though, is that it didn't really have any seduction in it; but it gripped me enough to get me to read the whole thing in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just great

I like how you left with a couple of way to keep the story going and to make a hole new story line .1 That you left with so Paul could make money writing story lines for movies 2 left with out the movies being film . Love your work looking forward to reading more .thank you so much

freudiansdickfreudiansdickalmost 8 years ago

You made incest, something that can already easily be creepy and weird, sound even weirder and creepier.

warpcorewarpcorealmost 8 years ago
long - long read, but i Loved it,

found no Easter Eggs, wish I had

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 7 years agoAuthor
A belated thank you to...

Everyone who voted and helped make this story the second place winner in the Nude Day contest.

Many may not know this, but Molly Minx is the first incest story to place in a contest in four years and there was only one in the three years prior to that.

I'm proud to have brought a W to my favorite category. Could not have done that without the support of you, the family fun loving readers. So again, thank you. We did this together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long but worth it

You know it is good when even though you havent got the time to read 29 pages, you keep a tab open to read it in the free time you have. Well done on your deserved placing in the contest.

A few typos I saw along the way as I'm a slow but thorough reader that made me pause to scan the line again, a proof reader before publishing would be perfect but know time constraints might have been an issue with the contest.

nicho1855nicho1855over 7 years ago
What can I say.

I think I've fallen in love with Molly. This would have to be one of the most believable and realistic stories I have ever read and every time I re-read it I discover something that I missed previously. I did however think that Paul was a little too calm about his mom doing porn again. If that was my mom I could probably handle what she did in her younger days, but to do as many movies as Molly did in the last six months with guys the same age as Paul and having orgasms while pretending that they were her sons should have been too much for him. I think he should have reacted as he did in Molly's dream, but being deeply hurt than angry. At one stage I thought you may have got Paul to do his video with Nikki Nice when Molly spat the dummy at Malcolm's film studio, considering the fact that Nikkl had no hesitation whatsoever in fucking her own son. Speaking of which, if this story is written in the present time has Nikki Nice come out of retirement because she stopped doing porn about five years ago according to my calculations.

I love this story and my heart starts pounding every time I sit down to read it. LC, I believe you have enough characters and personalities here to start a Porn Star Moms series. I hope that becomes a reality.

sopharoonessopharoonesover 7 years ago
enjoyable

im not into older woman/younger guy and im generally not into incest erotica although there are the occasional ones i come across but they, and your story, have more than SEX , the have excellent writing and depth & something more interesting than just 'this is hot coz its taboo'. yours had me laughing, shocked , intrigued, had me feeling like i was learning something & watching molly/marys character development. then it got to the...rape? ill call it the first sex scene with molly & Paul and that blew me the fuck away with raw emotions. And for some reason after that i was disappointed to keep reading into the loving, meaningful incest sex and ending...because that seemed too easy, a cop out after the ride your writing had taken me on. So, i think you write fantastically for the most part but yeh im bit up & down in my overall feelings now

MaximguyMaximguyover 7 years ago
Great as always....

Well written, great main character. My only issue is I agree with one of the other commenters. I hated Paul. He really seemed indifferent to her anguish and was totally blind to anything but his own wants. While realistic and well written, I just hate him and really didn't want him to get what he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome plot lovecraft68

You put a lot of emotion on Molly!

I love when you make vivid characters who looked alive.If you play with emotions(jealousy,despair,passion...) you will always hook up your readers.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 7 years ago
^__^

What an awesome story! I've loved reading it. I've waited until I had the time to finish it in one go, and it was worth every single word. Stories with a proper build up are my favourites, and this one was fantastic in all regards. Don't let anyone telling the story is too long annoy you. If they want to read shorter stories, the site is full of them. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You did it again

Great story as usual. I gave it five stars, but same old caveat: needs editing. I'll send a private message.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent! 1st time I've left a comment

Great story. I had to read it all the way thru. Found myself really pulled into the characters - - frustrated with mary/molly, hoping for Paul, etc. I love stories that aren't just about sex and you did a great job of that. Was even annoyed with molly for taking so long to figure out what she wanted. ALSO, RE: EASTER EGGS. WAS IT THAT YOU CALLED JOHN JAMES A COUPLE/FEW TIMES?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I read to the end despite myself

Mother/son stuff is definitely not my thing, so I battled to keep my mind open for the sake of the story telling. It is the quality of your writing that kept me on board. I think you can write any sexy story well, so I hope you write more traditional stories too. Then get them properly edited. This one was short book length like some I have purchased off the shelf at Barnes and Noble. Why you are not already making a living at this I am not sure. I look forward to broader choices in the future.

KnightDomKnightDomover 7 years ago
Was happy to see Malcolm again

I've just stayed up **way** past my bedtime to finish this, so this comment is going to be shorter than the story deserves. You've long been one of my favorite authors here, but this is easily your best. My only complaint was the timing. I'm not sure how many other stories has Malcolm in them. The one I remember was called something like "Mommy will do anything," Also one of my all time favorite stories. (Please for the love of Christmas write a story where that mother gives her son her Ass. I know she didn't want it filmed, but It bothers me that as far as I'm aware he hasn't owned it yet). I think this story would have worked better though if you timed it before that story. Malcolm should have known better for the Brian shoot after the other one. You did a great job wrapping this one up. As much as I like Mary / Molly and Paul, I feel like their story is complete. Best build up of any Incest story I ever read. I like it best when the son takes control, but the dramatic scene with her forcing herself on him was perfect for this story and was needed for her to accept certain truths about her life. It was all amazingly done. If you ever do write for money, please make sure we know where to buy them. I'll have no problem paying to see your work.

KevinstickerKevinstickerover 7 years ago
Pacing issue

You spend too much time on the unnecessary porn shooting scenes, then rush Paul's character development and the climax resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@kevinsticker... This user does not have any submissions yet.

That says it all. Write some stories and show the people who actually post stories here how its done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oustanding!

I've got SFA interest in mother son, and I just binge read this whole thing.

That should tell you a bunch about your writing ;)

Plus I came 4 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Favorite writer here.

You are one of my favorite writers. Just brilliant.

OversizedLoadOversizedLoadover 7 years ago
Kudos

This is probably one of my favorite stories on the site. It's a great mix of a lot different themes we get some surrogacy issues, sexual empowerment, female sexuality, love, lies, loss; and it makes the journey with Molly all the more enjoyable.

The only minus for me is the final few pages, you did a great job setting up the big sexual confrontation with Mary and Paul but I thought the resolution was a bit weak. Mary treats her son worse than any other male in the story, even worse than the creepy producer. She takes what he wants most and uses it against him in the worst possible way. This is of course after she'd already rejected his feelings once but decides to go a step further and ton harder in crushing him. The time between when the sexual encounter and reconciliation is too short and drops the tension the story had been building. Would've been great to see them come back together from opposite sides of the argument; Mary considering being with him and Paul questioning whether they could be together. An extra page or two on that would've been great.

Anyway kudos to you for this tale and the many others you've written here.

Hugman56Hugman56over 7 years ago
Not so into Mom

Your story is incredibly good and deserves the rating it has.. Even so, I struggled to get through the middle of it. I'm typically not a fan of parent/child incest. Really prefer Megan and Mark. However, I enjoyed when Molly came out and exerted her individuality. I like a touch of crazy and you interject that very well. Mary and Molly are polar opposites and I like Molly more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writer, lousy story

This crosses a line that doesn't need to be crossed. The difference between animals and humans is choice. Any living being capable of sexual reproduction can become excited enough to complete the act. Humans uniquely have the ability to choose their response. Mary's choice was to be a molesting slut, just like her father. A more revealing story would be to chronicle the painful aftermath of her decisions. She also chose not to listen to Dan, who gave her excellent advice. A person doesn't have to live in a slutty alter ego to enjoy a lusty and diverse sex life with a loving partner. John was not wrong to want those things within their relationship. Mary's identity crisis also highlights her broken psychological state and how ill equipped she was to deal safely with Paul's misplaced lust. If this story were accurately categorized, it would be a Tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree totally with last Anony, this thing is awful

The other review today nailed it, this is a sad piece of work from a normally excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with the comments on 1/25 and 1/26, disappointing effort from fine author

This is a sad study of some very disturbed individuals. If this is consistent with from this author, I'm having seconds thoughts about reading further submissions.

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 7 years agoAuthor
To the comments about sad and disturbing.

Thank you, its a compliment. I don't generally reply to comments, but felt the need on this. For people who have followed me early on here or others who have read my complete library(sturdy souls you are) I made my bones here with Siblings with benefits which was never overly popular, but was a dark grim tale filled with addiction, abuse, mental illness and a lot of violence.

Why? Because as much as I enjoy the fun fantasy style incest or the fluffy romantic style, I like going against the grain and throwing some -gasp-reality in and reality often times is not pretty.

Stories like Mama's Boy, That damn red dress, SWB and now Molly Minx they are all on the darker side and deal with not just 'hot incest' but real life issues.

So for those who enjoyed it, thank you. For the recent comments saying it was sad and too much? Thank you as well. My goal is to get emotional responses and strike a nerve from time to time. Your critique is my personal success.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anony 1/25 here, LC, enjoy many stories but you're replies ignore "reality"

You speak of these incest stories and being injects of reality. How?? 99.99% of the relationships out there aren't based on incestuous practices. It happens, but it's rare. The reality is the destruction that occurs when these relationships happen and fold under the public pressure or die of when the lust inevitably lessens. That's "reality" and to date I haven't read one of your stories that deals with it. Just admit it, it's something you like or have lived. Either way, it's not reality. That's just an excuse to rationalize the criticisms. This one is just especially sad and disturbing in the way it ignores the pain and destruction that's surely to unfold. Like Dan's advice, it's ignored for a momentary rush of pleasure and swept aside and ignored.

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 7 years agoAuthor
anony 1/25

First off I have no issue whatsoever with your critique or opinion. I want to make that clear. I take the good/bad and indifferent all the same. I do take issue with it coming from anonymous. I take things a little more seriously when the other person can put a 'face' to their remarks. If that's snarky its because after 6 years of being trolled by faceless people fueled with bandwidth courage I have reached the point where its more and more annoying.

For reality well you have obviously never read SWB, As for something I like or experienced? Of course I enjoy incest, if I didn't why would I write so many stories which for the most part are fun and/or romantic? I openly admit to having the 'kink'. Have I lived it? No, not at all.

Reality in incest translates into it not being all fun and games and something about it being destructive...you don't think Mary's first encounter with her son was destructive?

As writers we interpret our visions in words. As readers you will interpret it in your way. Ten readers will have ten interpretations. None right, none wrong for anyone but them.

Thank you for taking the time to voice your take on things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LC, Anony 1/25

First, as far as ''faceless trolls" I'd LOVE not to be "anony". But the Geico cavemen could admin this site better. After months of trying them to get ANYONE at Lit to get me back in my jahoo account, I've given up. I can understand your frustration with some anonymous accounts, but I believe my commentary has been only about this story and nothing personal. Secondly, I'm not putting you or anyone down for having a real life incest event. I am certain however that "reality" isn't anything to do with incest for all but a small part of the planet. And I've grown frustrated with the way it seems to be cavalierly embraced on this site. Lastly, we'll agree to disagree on some things but you are still a very talented writer. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 7 years agoAuthor
"anony'

Hate filling up a comments section with conversation, but only way I can 'speak' with you. I could not agree more about how this site is run. Think its bad for the story side? See what goes on the forum. The favoritism, politics and the blatant encouraging of bullying and abuse especially towards women.

No one got back to you because this site is maintained so poorly that the 'contact us' button has not worked in years. I believe this is on purpose to not get complaints and to hide from LE in regards to countless revenge porn violations and other issues.

Is there anything realistic about incest as it pertains to the fantasy on this site? Not much. I'm the first one to say 99% of real life incest is abuse and disturbing. But on a site like this or in e-books with this material its 18+ 99% consensual and just the fun aspects that seemed to have really started with Kay Parker so its simply fun here. Still better than non consent which is rape in real life and rape and abuse in fiction, but people still get off to it.

BTW lit says they don't allow rape....have you seen their non consent section? All you need to know about the hypocrisy here.

You should contact me through feedback with an e-mail I can respond to. Would like to continue this conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simple as this, mom's shouldn't screw their sons. Not Healthy. Agree with Anony 1/25.

I have to completely agree with some of the previous reviews. This thing is just wrong. And that's all there is to it. This "Malcom" guy is just not right in the head. Sex is fine, but craving incest is just a snapped mind. Kinda' new here, so I stumbled across this because of all the high rating of this author. In reading this "Malcom" guy keeps showing up. I'm thinking Malcom = LoverCraft and I'm done with both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
real minx

I read and i don't belive it's true, LC. You know, when you read stories in Literotica, you belive the authors are a little...then i see one of your comment here, and i see you're so very FAR to "good damaged", you make art, literature. Ups, i was so worried i'm sick to love story about incest, rape...ok you write this as art, i'm a just a good consumer, i guess. LC, my dear, i read here on site, 3 stories wich i founded 10-15 years ago translated in my language, and, because of this i will wait until you will do the same with your art. Don't forget pleaseeeee to tell us the name wich will be on covers of those books, will you ? Ah, and about Molly Minx...What woman cand do better for a son? If her way was on porn, and not a non, why his son can not be his true love ? Take care, dear LC68 and check your wings from time to time...

yours G.M.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVEcraft

I belive this story it's exactly for you, dear Lovecraft68, and, if anyone wich category is, please say it's only about LOVE. I just read again a part with a rage of a bad mother vis-a-vis to a deep love of a son, after...Yeah, involve sex, but it's only and just about LOVE, dear LOVE craft68, and you know it !!! I still see your wings, angel. Please keep us happy with your tales. G.M.

mohdnabeelmohdnabeelalmost 7 years ago
Simply brilliant!

Dear lovecraft68,

This story was simply brilliant! I am really into mother/son stories and this easily makes it to my top 10 list. Keep up the good work.

I have a few suggestions that I really hope you will incorporate into your future works. Please please include themes where the son impregnates the mother. This is the ultimate kink in the mother/son incest genre and I really hope to see this in future stories.

Cheers!

rondell347rondell347almost 7 years ago
Pathos

Love the story, loved it when I got it on Smashwords, and as my review a memorable story,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Damn, it is a sad time when a good author starts to write drivel. Have you lost your inspiration? You are better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Didn't really enjoy the payoff. I also felt like the Paul character was a bit underwritten, in that his motivations weren't completely there (even though you have a 29 page story here), and the mother character's turn to enjoying it felt too abrupt too. Not really entirely justified.

Icarus93Icarus93over 6 years ago
YES!

I Loved it, every bit of it. This is a story that i'll remember for years to come. Best Story I've read in years.

Thank you lovecraft68, i look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

My god that was an epic read, the story was brilliant from the sons love to the mothers mixed emotions. The first story I have read thats over 10 pages and I hope to find more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lost that part of my life.

I will say that the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary was pretty good. As far as the writing, it seemed like we wandered through the meadow several times, and got nowhere. It was dragging most of the time.

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
Very nice

Man I thought I’d never get to the end lol but one of the best pieces I’ve read. Excellent job lovercraft!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent as always

Love your passion and emotional conflict, spiced up with love and hot sex. And exploring human reaction to early sexual trauma. Absolutely beautiful

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 6 years ago
i dont know

i kinda feel empty after reading this story. i guess its not my taste of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

I really liked it. I powered straight through. The story is as important as the sex, and you did well.

bam2156bam2156over 4 years ago
Realism gone wild

The story was great. I liked it a lot. I have read many of your stories and have enjoyed all that I have read. Keep up the good work. Bruce

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wishing they had a 6 star rating!!

So many very real emotions and potential scenarios. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4.5 Stars

Wow, quite a piece. Yes, the story wanders a bit sometimes, but maybe that's inevitable when you try to write the most complete story in a given genre.

To quote a previous comment: "...the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary was pretty good..." This clearly took a ton of thought and time to put together, and those errors still in the story reduce its impact. An independent editor would have helped there.

Being a picky bastard, I couldn't quite give it 5 stars, but I would have given it 4.5 stars. Very, very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Quite a lady

Yes I loved Molly, She was a beautiful gutsy woman bringing joy and happiness to countless men and womenL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story but a very tale

A husband and son become so addicted to porn by watching their wife/mother, who loves the thrill of being a porn star, that they all are living a life of shame, lies and deceit. This line by Paul kind of sums that up:

"You got off on being filmed and dad got off on you being filmed and so did I." He laughed, "We were all perverts."

She rapes her son out of guilt and rage then succumbs to her sons loving sexual advances. They start living in an unhealthy, somewhat porno, mother-son incest relationship. Obsessed with their incest they prostitute themselves by making pornographic videos for another pervert with an insatiable Oedipus Complex.

Their future with one another is a lifetime of more lies and deceit to their friends and everyone they will ever meet. By allowing the incest, Mary has ruined any chance for Paul to experience a loving marriage with a women based on honesty and trust. How sad is that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finally got around to reading this....

I started reading this a long time ago but only the first couple pages because it was so long. I finally got around to continuing/finishing this and I’m glad I did because it was hot. These are probably my favorite type of incest stories; the ones that involve the family members making their relationship known to others through porn or webcam, either privately or publicly like with Malcolm. I kept picturing Betty Gilpin as the mom. She’s so hot I wish she had better/more nude scenes. Anyways, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Possible for more? A sequel maybe??

I hope there was more to this story, about how they live together and it'd be hot as hell if they have babies together and live happily ever after... But that's always too much to ask on this site, I guess,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

It was a long story very glad I stayed with it very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To bad they don’t have 6 stars as an option!

Loved it! Great job. Hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That may be the finest incest story on Literotica. The love and the angst come through. The sex scenes are smokin'. Agree about high than a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is without a doubt the most “real” incest story I’ve come across. In this world of fantasy fiction where mother/son incest happens, this story has the elements how it might really happen. A pornstar mom who role plays mom/son porn (plenty of this exists) and is, in the back of her subconscious mind, conditioned for this scenario. A son who discovers his moms past life online and becomes obsessed with making it reality (this most definitely has happened in real life). The conflict. The temptation. The tornado of emotions as mom concedes. Wow! 5-stars+.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story. One question: why was there a character added near the end? a brother?

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

Simply amazing! For quite a while I thought first that I was going to hate this story, then I thought this was going to emulate another story you had written and finally you gave me the ending I wanted but didn't expect. You, sir, are a truly gifted writer. I hope you give us many more over the next decade. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Magnificent.

Needs editing.

Still, five stars, no doubt.

Maybe a longer review another time, but...,

Magnificent

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This is the 2nd story of your that I have read. I assume these 2 stories truly reflect your writing. You write erotic literature as opposed to "wham, bam and maybe thank you madam". This story was the better of the two, The major character (mother, deceased husband & son) development (emotionally and psychologically) was excellent. Plot and subplot were well intertwined. This story is believable. While reading this story, I personally experienced emotions I have forgotten I had. Excluding the porn star mother aspect as opposed to a regular woman, mother and widow, I am sure this occurs in real life. However, I doubt many 18 to 22 year old men the the maturity, both emotionally and mentally. to understand and meet the needs of a mature woman who has experience life. Please keep up the good work.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

This was a great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonfirefighterAnonfirefighterabout 2 years ago

These are the sort of stories I come to this site for, the long novels where the characters fight there feelings. Every story you know is complete fantasy and could never happen, but this one, even with the fantasy aspect there was so much realism there. The self loathing and split Mary/Molly character. The self hate felt so real, such good writing!!

A lot of writers here sometimes spoil the ending with a rushed ending, one minute the couple are fucking, the next sentence is they all lived happily ever after. With no sense of an ending. This to me did.

Thank you lovecraft68 for this very special and very well written story.

Might just need a review as the husband was called John and James at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I rated this only a 4 because of the many spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors. There also were too many instances when the late husband was referred to as James rather than John. The sex scenes, though, were quite good, and the plot overall was above average. And I liked it that Mary/Molly didn't have gigantic tits and Paul didn't have a huge cock. That bit of realism would go a long to making other made-up stories on this site more relatable to us average guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story.

Quite a few spelling and grammar errors.

Very long and entertaining.

The errors are easily overlooked because of the quality of the story.

The errors are easy to figure out and do not detract from the story.

Great job by the author. Meh job by the editor. (Maybe the author and the editor are the same person but they are doing two different jobs.)

Very impressive work for this site.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story 5stars gpa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed it, but a brother was mentioned, and you had them going at it for a week, then it was only a few days after blowing Paul the first time on the couch, Malcom shows up.

randysbrandysb11 months ago

Loved the roller coaster of the emotions. Excellent story 👏

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Since this story was released, it has been my favorite story on this site. The inner conflict of Molly/Mary feels authentic. When it does happen, this reads like how it might go down.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope you never waste your talent by not pursuing writing, even if as a secondary/hobby, not inclusive of eroticas.

incesteroticaincesterotica6 months ago

Wow, a not so ordinary Incest story. Plenty of positives as you've captured many varied emotions all in this one big story. Exploring the porn business like with a flavour of "Mom will do Anything" series to the vulnerable sides of Mary, Paul, Malcolm and even Brian!

Lots of action, but most importantly lots of dialogues which is why I like your stories. Keep it up, I've not seen a sequel to this since it's published. But hope you someday think about going back to it. Thanks for keeping me up all night!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...