All Comments on 'The Rise of the Ponygirl Transport'

by Sarahcheer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not so erotic, but a very sexy read

I have a huge ponygirl fetish, and I thought that this would be a bit more on the sex side- I was surprised, but pleasantly so. The story was amazingly well written and very creative, and very upbeat for a bondage story. It was hot in a different way, and certainly a modern story with the mention of oil troubles.

Would love to hear more about the service of a ponygirl though! :D

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
A GOOD STORY

The other review is correct about how oil could be used more sensibly. Also i have heard that there is vastly more oil available probably nearly 500 years worth, just not at the prices we are paying for it now.

But having said all that this is an excellent little story. Thank you for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hm

Not plausible, but interesting. I don't think this belongs in the BDSM section, or even on Literotica. The one bit about a dildo seemed out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Love it, but wish it was us males who were used as ponyboys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Present day version of ponyboys

It should be noted that this concept is nothing new. The humble ricksha has been in use in Asia since the 19th century, though currently it seems to be in decline. In any case, this story is correct in identifying the ricksha as environmentally sound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
confused

cute story and its possible. But what I did not understand was why was a dildo used?

zoejoeyzoejoeyabout 9 years ago
Liked it

I very much liked the concept of this story - it sounds positively dreamy and I for one am envious of the life Kristy got to live.

That said, it could have been sexier, with more descriptions of the ponies being undressed and finding themselves naked for the first time, perhaps describing how it felt. It would have been nice too to have a parallel story about the ponyboys seeing as they were mentioned a few times, but no description of their dress or what happens when ponygirls and ponyboys came into contact in public was forthcoming.

Also, I would have loved to have seen the reaction of Sunshine Glory's friends or parents on seeing her for the first time as a pony.

For me, the story started well with a less is more approach, just letting drop a few titillating details here and there, then built and built to the halfway mark but didn't really maintain its stride in the second half (from the training onwards). Still, I gave it five stars because I really did like the concept and as far as I'm concerned, anything that makes my pussy tingle is worthy of praise, so thank you very much.

Love Zoe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahcheer@Sarahcheer
820 Followers
36, f, college grad (BS and MS). Active as a ponygirl and writer as well as training slaves. I own my own clip and image series store: http://www.clips4sale.com/32519 and http://www.images4sale.com/32519 It would be nice if you would go on over after reading and voting on ...