The Seduction of My Favorite Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want, Marie?" I asked, "You want my cock? You want me to fuck you hard?"

"Oh...Yes!!!!...Fuck me now....Don't tease me....fuck me you dirty boy!... Fuck me now. Please, fuck me with your young cock..."

I pumped my meat in fast and hard; she hit an instant orgasm on my first thrust, a long wailing moan escaping from her lips as her cunt muscles tightened on my shaft. I waited a moment until her orgasm began fading before I began pumping her with a solid rhythm, bringing new climaxes into play, one after another, making her moan deeply, gasp for breath and groan with pleasure.

"You like this Marie? You liked being fucked hard in the gazebo? You like me using your body like this? You like my cock in your cunt? You like being used as a whore, a puta?"

"Oh, yes...I am your whore... tu puta, papi...fuck me with your hard cock...yes, use me as fuck toy... Oh, you are so hard and thick.... I love your cock.....I've never...before... this is incredible....you are deep in me... I am your puta, papi....Oooohhh, I'm coming!!!"

I don't know how many orgasms she had but there were several as she bucked and moaned, exploding as I also did soon, filling her with my cream as she shook with her final powerful climax.

From the gazebo we went back into the house, heading for the circular glass shower in her master bedroom. The weed buzz and the gazebo fuck had driven her across a line beyond anything she ever thought possible. Her inhibitions had disappeared as she went down on her knees in the shower, soaped and washed my cock and balls, proceeding to swallow my meat in passionate fellatio. She stroked my shaft as her tongue licked the head of my organ.

"Oh, Marie," I said, "you are a first rate cocksucker. My dick feels good in your mouth and when I come you will swallow it all, like the puta you are."

My words excited her even more and she sucked like a woman possessed, thrilled by the new cock in her mouth. One of her hands went down between her legs, her fingers disappearing into her slit. She was breathing hard, almost choking, but continued eating and licking my meat. I took my organ out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her face, tracing the line of her jaw, pressing it against her cheeks before sliding it back over her wet tongue.

"I'm going to fuck you all night," I said as I pumped my cock deeper in her mouth, "I'm going to put you on all fours and fuck your ass and cunt. I am going to make you cum a hundred times..."

She nodded her head in agreement as she continued sucking my cock until I climaxed, shooting my cream in her mouth. She swallowed a fair portion and smiled a wicked smile.

After the shower we stretched out on her marital bed. I opened the curtains that covered the view of the second floor terrace so I could see her naked in the moonlight. She was an ivory figure, a Renaissance nude of white marble. We played soft jazz and smoked more weed. She was very happy that we had coupled and wanted to continue the relationship but felt she must be honest and tell her husband.

"He will probably approve," she said, "For he has for several years been open to the thought of swinging or similar situations."

"Why didn't you try it before?"

"Because of fear... of getting involved with strangers... We actually did plan to go to a swinger's club in another county but we did not... I love my husband and he has tried hard to please me; he is a good lover but he lacks fire."

"What turns you on?

"With you, everything," she answered, "This has been the most intense, dirty, thrilling sexual moment of my life."

"It's not over yet."

It began raining hard and we sat on her matrimonial bed smoking weed while we watched the pouring rain though the open curtains. After a rest we began to make out once more. My tongue lingered on her nipples and my fingers brushed against her clit. When she was really hot and wet I stopped.

"Come on baby, do me," she implored.

"First I want to see you masturbate."

"What? You want to see me masturbate?"

"You have masturbated before, haven't you, Marie?"

"Yes, but it has always been a private thing, not in front of anyone, not even my husband. I only did it when my husband was on a trip."

"So, I want to be the first man to see you masturbate. Do you have any sex toys?"

"Eh....yes, I have a vibrator my husband and I use sometimes...to enhance our sexual life."

"Then use it; relax and do it and I will say things to excite you so you can have a terrific orgasm. Will you do this now?"

"Si, soy tu puta, papi."

From a far corner of her closet she came up with an eight inch long vibrator. She checked to see if the batteries worked.

"Are you excited?" I asked her.

"Very. This is turning out to be the best night of my sexual life."

"Do continue."

She stretched on the bed face up. She licked the dildo, pulling it into her mouth, getting it wet, while her other hand played with a nipple, softly pinching it, followed by the hand moving down, reaching her shaved mound. Pushing a fingertip against her clit, she circled it slowly. Her fingers danced on her wet slit, as Marie arched up off the bed, her fingers sliding into her pussy. She pushed the tip of the dildo down between her legs. Finally, with a swift thrust, she pushed the hard object all the way up inside herself, her cunt walls closing in on the vibrating cock.

"My dear Marie," I said as I stood next to the bed looking down on her, "You are a good performer. It is sexy to see you play with yourself, your fingers on your clit and a vibrator in your cunt. After you climax you will suck my cock once again before I fuck your smooth white ass..."

"I have not done it often," she said, "but I will do anything to please you."

She continued pushing the vibrator in and out of her soaked cunt. She fingered her clit faster and jammed the plastic cock between her legs until her back arched, pushing her tits upwards, her body lunging forward, jerking with spasms as wave after orgasmic wave of pleasure filled her, leaving Marie collapsed on the bed, the wet dildo slipping out of her soaked mound.

We slept for a couple of hours, waking up to the sound of thunder and the rain hitting the glass sliding door that led to the upper terrace.

Once awake and rested we began the last session of the night. She parted her lips as I rolled my cock upon her willing tongue and she deep throated my meat expertly. The oral sex did not last long, however as I wanted to take her ass, the last hole to be penetrated.

She was nervous but willing, on all fours, offering her ass for the taking; I played with her rosebud hole, dilating it with my finger and she moaned in delight. When we were both ready I lubricated my dick before I opened up her ass cheeks with my hands and entered her slowly at first, until I was halfway in, then grabbed her milk white waist and pulled her back hard as I slammed my organ forward, thighs slapping against her hips in a swift motion that made her howl, her scream drowned by rain and thunder.

Watching her ivory ass bounce impaled on my cock, made me want to smack it, not for pain but for a game, so as she bucked and pushed her ass back to meet my hip thrusts. I smacked her ass, making her yelp in surprise.

"You like it Marie? You like being spanked for being a bad girl?"

"Yes, baby, I like being your naughty girl. Your puta."

I spanked her some more. She responded by raising her ass higher, capturing my cock in her clenched ass cheeks, grinding her hips, pushing back, trying to feel the prick deeper just as I picked up the tempo once more. I pumped my meat into her with complete abandon while she pushed back with her hips to meet each thrust, asking for more in a sexual frenzy I had not ever seen, even in porno films.

I pumped her steadily, making her climax as I felt her contractions and she howled once more.

"Oh, hell yes!!...Fuck me baby....Fuck my ass. It's yours!...Fuck me deep! I am your lover, your whore, whatever you want....Crack my culo with your fat cock!!!... Oh, oh, oh....that thick cock in my ass.... I am close.... Ooohhhh!"

I bellowed out a deep moan as my entire body jolted in climax and my meat spewed my cream into her ass. She clenched her ass cheeks harder, draining me to the last drop.

"For as long as you want me," she said, "I'll be your loving cougar."

After making Marie my cougar in a passionate rainy night while her husband was out of town, I did not hear from her until the following night when she texted me to meet her at an ice cream store near the university before nightfall.

"So how did your husband react?" I asked as she slid into the other side of a corner booth.

"He was excited," She said, "Just as I predicted and he wants us to get together again and this next time he wants to watch, but he does not want you to know he's watching."

"Why?"

"Because when he was very young he peeped in on an aunt and a neighbor, making him very aroused. He has strong voyeuristic tendencies and I am letting you know this to avoid an embarrassing and difficult moment if you should discover him while we are together. Will you play along?"

"Sure. Does he want it to be like this all the time?"

"Oh, no. he will join us on future occasions but he would like this time to be a peeping situation."

So we choreographed our next get together. She told me the places in their home where Leo could hide and the views he would have from his hiding places. We also discussed how we should act and things we should say to each other. It was to be performance art for Leo's benefit.

The conversation had excited me and I wanted to do something right there. We paid the bill and I walked her to her car, where before she opened the vehicle I began fondling her ass and tits. She was wearing a wide linen skirt and a cotton shirt. My hand slid down her belly to her undergarment, a thin panty that was pushed aside as my fingers massaged the mound and the slit between her legs.

"Let my fingers do their magic, Marie," I said softly, "Go ahead and climax anytime you want. What a wet pussy, my dear....You are a great sex toy, Marie. I like playing with you, fucking your ass, mouth and cunt....you enjoy, Marie, enjoy everything."

She came in seconds. Afterwards I made her kneel and take my cock in her mouth.

"You are a grand cocksucker my dear..." I said as I caressed her mane of hair, my meat soon erupting, filling her mouth with my seed.

The setup for our adventure with peeping Leo started with a phone call that Friday night in which she put me on speaker phone so her husband could listen. I pretended as expected.

"I want to see you again," she said.

"Have you told Leo what happened?" I asked, "I like the guy and I really don't feel right going on like this unless he understands and green lights us.

"I have not told him yet. I am waiting for the right moment. I know he will approve because he's open minded but I want to surprise him. Meanwhile, I want to see you, I want to suck your cock and I want to be fucked hard."

"Sounds great but when?"

"Leo is going to drive to Siesta Key to see his parents tomorrow. I made an excuse and will be home alone from morning until late afternoon. Come over and we will start with a skinny dip in the pool. Be here by nine."

"Looking forward to fucking you once more," I said as I heard Leo gasp softly at my words a fraction of a moment before I hung up the phone.

This was a situation I had never faced before but it excited me to think that I was going to bang this middle aged woman, doing anything I wanted, fucking her every hole while her husband watched happily from a hiding place.

Saturday morning I only wore a pair of cargo shorts --no underwear- a T-shirt and sandals, figuring I would be undressed soon enough. Although I am not one to smoke weed for breakfast I did on this day, to enhance my senses on this special morning. The scooter ride to their home was mellow and enjoyable.

Marie opened the door wearing a green two piece bathing suit. We kissed in the foyer as my hands caressed her ass.

"Let's go for a dip in the pool," she said in a clear voice for her hiding husband's benefit.

"I did not bring a bathing suit."

"You won't need it."

Stripping by poolside I dove into the deep end, feeling the freedom of swimming underwater naked. As I came up to the surface, Marie looked at me from the deck at the shallow end.

"Take it off, Marie," I said, "I want to see you buck naked in the sunlight."

She laughed, did a couple of bump and grinds as she removed her garment and soon stood fully nude, nipples hardened as beads of moisture gathered around her shaved slit. My cock went very hard; I was going to enjoy this.

Her husband was watching from behind a window --he even had a set of opera glasses for a close up view- as Marie walked into the pool and we met at the shallow end, tongues dueling, hands grabbing ass, tit and cock, bodies pressed against each other, sexual hunger rising inside us as my cock head pressed against her mound.

For the next ten minutes Leo looked down from the window as I fingered his wife, spanked her ass playfully, kneaded her tits and ran my tongue over her face and neck and she responded by stroking my cock, pressing herself against me and briefly sucking on my engorged organ.

We aimed to please Leo and develop a good --although somewhat unusual- relationship. From the window he could see us but not hear us and Marie and I talked softly about our peeping tom.

"Oh," Marie had whispered in my ear, "When you finger me like this it is so exciting. Leo has probably had an orgasm on the palm of his hand seeing how his wife is fingered by a young stud. If he hasn't climaxed yet he will now that my hand is playing and stroking your thick fat pinga."

"Then let him see you with that pinga stuffed into your mouth."

"I'll do it but not for long. I want to go inside the house so he can be close and see and hear everything."

We were standing on the deck by the deep end when she pushed me into the pool, then pointed o the house and said she would wait for me in the shower. This scene was prearranged so she could meet with her husband for a few seconds to make sure that he was okay with the flow of events.

I walked slowly up the stairs to her bedroom where Marie waited for me standing by the circular glass shower. As I approached her she winked at me, our signal that her husband was enjoying himself immensely.

"I love this shower," I said, "This is where you sucked my dick for the first time."

"Let's do it again," she said as she kneeled in front of me.

Marie stroked the base of my organ while her mouth closed down over the cockhead.

"Marie you are a wonderful cocksucker," I said, "Yeah, run your tongue up and down my shaft a couple of times and slide my pinga back in your mouth. That's it....great tongue movement... yes, Marie, that's it, nibble at the meat head softly with your teeth."

The dirtier I talked the more excited she became, the more frenzied the stroking, the head movements, darting tongue. Her husband was getting a perfect view of us from his hiding place in their walk in closet.

I grabbed Marie's mane of silver hair and pulled her hair back, withdrawing my cock from her mouth.

"How bad do you want this cock, Marie?"

"I want it... I want to suck it lick and I want it inside me. Anywhere...my cunt, my ass... give me cock."

I rubbed my meat across her face and forehead before sliding it back into her mouth. I moved my hips on the rhythm of her stroking and sucking and it did not take long before I spurted a rope of cream upon her tongue and face, she charmingly swallowing most of the load.

"There you go, Marie," I said, "Swallow my load like the great cock sucker you are."

We followed the blowjob with a shower in which I soaped her, fondled her and fingered to orgasm. Her husband no doubt had a most perfect view of her soaped wife being fingered as I pressed my meat to her ass and both my hands went around her and down, opening the folds of her cunt, caressing her clit, entering her and pumping her until she was pushing back against me, her hips moving to the rhythm of my fingers. She was in heat and the rush of words coming from her lips must have stunned her husband.

"Oh, fuck! Oh!!..... Your fingers are magic........use me as your fuck toy... Oh, your cock feels so hard and thick inside my cunt.... You fuck so well... Fuck me hard...Tell me, later on are you going...to fuck my ass, you dirty boy?"

"I am going to fuck your ass in your bed but first you are going to climax here."

"Oh, fuck, this is so hot!.... Fuck me like a whore."

She bent forward slightly to give me better access and I slammed my dick into her cunt as her hands pressed against the glass shower wall. As in the gazebo, she climaxed as soon as I entered her but this time she was talking loudly as her body jolted with orgasms.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!!! Fuck me hard.... I can't....Oh, your dick is sooo deep in me...I ...I am comiiiinggg!! Oh, fuck, I love your cock! I am your puta, your whore, your....cock sucking cougar!!! Use me, fuck me, take my ass, cum on my face!!! I am comiiiinggg!! Oh, fuck, I am cooommiiing!!!!"

Once she climaxed I withdrew my cock for I did not want to spend all my sexual rations in the first half hour of our get together. The day still had hours to enjoy.

After those first orgasms we relaxed on the master bed. We talked while Marie fondled my dick, our conversation geared to excite and reassure her peeping husband.

"I am going to talk to Leo and tell him and I am sure he will approve," she said, "I'll tell him everything."

"Everything?" I questioned, "Are you going to tell him how you swallowed my load? Or how you begged for more cock the first time I fucked your ass? Or how deep my tongue went into your cunt? Or how you fingered your pussy for my pleasure?"

"I will tell him everything," she answered, "and his dick will get hard and I'll suck it like I did yours and he will approve and even look forward to joining us."

"You would like that Marie? Taking and sucking two pingas at once, four hands fondling you, fingering you, two dicks filling you up..."

"You are getting me very excited again," she said as her head rested on my thigh, inches from my organ, "Yes, I would like two cocks at once and I guarantee you that when we get together next time my husband will be there to fuck me and see me get fucked."

"Sounds very good to me," I said, "Now, I want you to play with yourself while you tell me the nastiest thing Leo and you ever did together..."

Her hands began caressing her breasts and the mound between her thighs.

"Once, awhile back, Leo took me to a male strip joint. The male strippers drove the women in the audience wild. One of the strippers came dancing to our table and I placed a five dollar bill on the band of his leather underwear that was open at the crotch, so his balls and this cock the size of a sausage were only inches from my face. It made me very wet. I stared at that piece of flesh and I wanted to lick it suck it and stick it inside me. I was so hot that day that I could have taken on three of them."

After a few minutes of more conversation, I decided it was time to fuck her ass, preceded by a session of foreplay that began with tit fondling and nibbling, which excited her tremendously.

Her tits were very firm for a woman her age and I licked, nibbled, bit softly, caressed and played with her nipples making her moan deeply.

"Everything you do makes me crazy," she said as her fingernails raked my back.

"You ready to open your ass up for me?"

"Of course, lover," she answered, "My ass is yours. Mi culo es tuyo."

She kneeled on the bed and proceeded to press her tits and face on the mattress, her ass high, ready to be penetrated. Leo would have a sideways view of his wife being sodomized while Marie had placed herself in a position where she was looking straight at the closet where her husband hid.